OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s

February 13, 2016 CIVILIAN INTELLIGENCE NEWS SERVICE

Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s Missingchld
MYSTERY OF THE MISSING CHILDREN IN NEW MEXICO IN THE EARLY 1990s
An interesting article came out in 1992 on Albuquerque Journal, the largest daily newspaper in New Mexico.
The headline was: “New Mexico High on Missing Child List“.
The subheadline was: “Meeting seeks answers to mysterious problem”.
Apparently there was a meeting held about this in 1992.
I remember reading this intriguing article then.
Unfortunately I had misplaced that news clipping somewhere over the years.
I also remember that a few years ago I tried to obtain a copy of this article from the archives of Albuquerque Journal but somehow I could not locate it, but I will keep trying.
Anyway, subsequently in 1993 (as I recall), I made a two-hour video presentation called SECRETS OF DREAMLAND, a short segment of which had to do with some high strangeness in New Mexico.
The video quality was quite poor.
Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s 044

And over the years, after making many copies, I had lost the original.
The Albuquerque Journal article basically asked a question why New Mexico had more missing children per population than any other comparable state. And it said it was a mystery.
I just hope that it had nothing to do with another mysterious topic of New Mexico, i.e., the rumors about an alleged Dulce underground base (supposedly a bio-genetics lab) in northern New Mexico.
Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s 5587aa7e4615d-image

(photo, courtesy of Katharine Egli, Taos News)
As anyone can see, Dulce is only about 65 miles northwest of Los Alamos National Laboratories, one of which has the world’s most advanced research facility on DNA, human genome research projects.
A segment of the population seems to associate the missing children with Dulce, i.e., that they were taken to the underground base for experimentations.
Granted that there is not a single, solid, tangible, physical, irrefutable documentary evidence whatsoever that there is a physical underground base under the Archuleta Mesa or under the Archuleta Mountain west of the Mesa, and granted that it may be a stretch to make this connection, it is, nevertheless, an intriguing speculation, to say the least:
Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWQnwCusO2Y

Norio Hayakawa’s CIVILIAN INTELLIGENCE NEWS SERVICE
E-mail = noriohayakawa@gmail.com

Thanks to: https://noriohayakawa.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum