OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for Mar 2: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for Mar 2: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for Mar 2: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for Mar 2: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for Mar 2: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for Mar 2: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for Mar 2: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for Mar 2: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for Mar 2: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for Mar 2: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for Mar 2: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for Mar 2: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for Mar 2: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for Mar 2: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for Mar 2: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for Mar 2: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for Mar 2: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for Mar 2: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for Mar 2: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for Mar 2: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for Mar 2: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for Mar 2: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for Mar 2: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness"

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for Mar 2: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness"

Hi, Folks -
Received via e-ma
=====

-------- Original Message --------
To: 2goforth
Subject: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness"
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 23:24:11 -0500

HI AL

IN CONTINUATION OF SUNDAY’S MESSAGE, THE G20 SUMMIT HAS PASSED SEVERAL HIGH LEVEL RESOLUTIONS TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE RESET.
THE HISTORIC ASSET COMPENSATIONS ARE UNDERWAY NOW, AS WELL AS THE ALL IMPORTANT CURRENCY STABILIZATION PARTICULARLY THE DINAR, ZIM, AND THE OTHERS.

YES, THERE HAVE BEEN SEVERAL HIGH LEVEL PAYOUTS ON THESE EXCHANGES, SO SOME OF THE RUMORS YOU HEAR ARE TRUE. THE EXCHANGES ARE FILTERING DOWN TO THE LOWER LEVELS, AND A FEW REPORTS OF THE LOWER LEVELS GETTING PAID HAVE COME OUT. THEY TOO ARE ACCURATE.

SO FROM WHAT I SEE, THE RV IS INDEED AROUND THE CORNER AND OUR HUMANITY WILL HAVE WHAT IT NEEDS TO MOVE TO THE NEXT LEVEL WHICH IS THE DIVINE PLAN FOR US.

THE GOOD HEARTS AND MINDS OUT THERE ARE CHOMPING AT THE BIT TO DIVE IN AND GIVE A HELPING HAND, AND SO ARE WE.

THERE IS LITTLE ELSE TO SAY AT THE MOMENT OTHER THAN WE ARE GETTING OVER THE LAST COMPLIANCE HUMP WITH THE BANKS. THE TRANSFER TO OUR ACCOUNTS HIT THE “END OF MONTH” STALL TACTIC SO THE BANKERS COULD GET THEIR BONUS FOR KEEPING THE FUNDS IN THE BOOKS UNTIL FEBRUARY CLOSE OF BOOK, AND THEN YESTERDAY THEY CAME OUT WITH A SHEAF OF PAPERWORK TO DO TO GET THE FUNDS RELEASED. THEY COULD HAVE DONE IT BEFORE THE END OF MONTH, BUT THEY ARE TRAINED TO DELAY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND THEIR SHENANIGANS HAVE TRIUMPHED YET AGAIN …BRIEFLY.

AFTER THIS IS OVER AND WE BEGIN THE WORK, THE OTHER ARRANGEMENTS WE HAVE MADE FOR A CLEAR PATH FOR THE OTHER TRANSFERS WILL KICK IN AND NO MORE OF THIS BANKSTER NONSENSE.

THESE ARE THE HIGH POINTS FOR OUR CURRENT LANDSCAPE. IT WILL NOT BE LONG NOW AS WE ARE IN THE REAL FINAL STRETCH OF THIS PHASE OF THE PRELIMINARIES.

AS SOON AS THE FUNDS DO ARRIVE AND WE CAN BUY COFFEE AND DONUTS WITH THE MONEY, WE WILL IMMEDIATELY TACKLE THE MOST CRITICAL CASES THAT NEED HELP. WE WILL DO WHATEVER WE CAN TO HELP OUT, AND STABILIZE PEOPLE THAT NEED THIS.

THE FUTURE IS PRETTY WELL SET FOR THIS HELP TO BE THERE ON AN ONGOING BASIS. OF COURSE MEASURES ARE IN PLACE TO PREVENT ABUSE, AND WE WILL NOT HELP WITH $5,000 TO FIX THE BROKEN LEG OF THE GOLDFISH NAMED I.C. WEENER THAT HAS A SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER. YOU SHOULD SEE SOME OF THE ATTEMPTS TO SCAM. WOW.

ANYWAYS, I AM VERY VERY HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS THUS FAR, AND SO LOOKING FORWARD TO FINALLY GETTING OUT FROM UNDER AND TO THE WORK AHEAD. ALSO, OUR MAN OVERSEAS IS STILL IN THE HOSPITAL RECOVERING AND HE SHOULD BE OK. YOUR HELP WAS FANTASTIC AT THE RIGHT TIME. AND NOW FOR THE RENT….AND SOME FOOD. WISH I HAD A REPLICATOR, BUT THAT IS A WAYS AWAY YET.

AND YES I HAD MY BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY. I WAS TAKEN OUT FOR SUSHI AT LUNCH, THEN CAME BACK AND ACTUALLY COULD WORK UNINTERRUPTED TILL THE WEE HOURS AS NOT TOO MANY CALLED IN LIKE A REGULAR DAY. WHAT A BLESSING. NORMALLY I HAVE TO BEG PEOPLE TO NOT TAKE TOO MUCH TIME ON CALLS AND LET ME WORK.

GOD BLESS AND BIG HUGS.

IN HIGHEST GRATITUDE.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
MARCH 2, 2016
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2016

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

ZAP FROM 3/4/2015

To: 2goforth
Subject: Fwd: Mid-Week
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 23:00:51 -0500

HI ALL

AND THEY’RE OFF! THE RACE HAS BEGUN, OR WILL TONIGHT WHEN ASIA OPENS FOR BUSINESS. AFTER A FEW DAYS AT THE MAJOR CONFERENCE IN BEIJING ON THE NEW BANKING SYSTEM AND ANTI-CORRUPTION AND ALL THAT, THE END OF THIS THREE DAY CONFERENCE IS TODAY IN CHINA. EVERYBODY WILL BE BACK AT WORK AND PERFORMING ON THE RELEASES THAT WERE BLESSED A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO.

MANY MANY PLATFORMS, BANKS, OFFICIAL AGENCIES AND THE ODD BLACK HAT HERE AND THERE ARE GOING FULL BORE ON THE HISTORIC ASSETS NOW. SINCE THEY WERE GIVEN THE RELEASES, ALL OF THE ABOVE ARE EXTREMELY ACTIVE RIGHT NOW AND IT IS TRULY A SIGHT TO BEHOLD.

THIS OF COURSE DOES MEAN MONEY IN THE POCKET VERY SOON TO MANY, BUT THE TRICKLE DOWN EFFECT WILL TAKE A BIT OF TIME. THOSE THAT ARE DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN THE REDEMPTIONS WILL SEE FAST FUNDS IN THEIR ACCOUNTS, AND MANY PROJECTS WILL GET STARTED. AND A LOT OF CAR, BOAT, AND JET DEALERS WILL BE BUSY AS WELL.

THE ADVENT OF THESE RELEASES WILL IMPACT EVERYBODY GLOBALLY. AS I SAID BEFORE, THE NEW FINANCIAL INFRASTRUCTURE WILL NOT ALLOW MONEY LAUNDERING, AND IS DESIGNED TO BE A BOON TO HUMANITY, AND NOT A YOKE AROUND THE NECK.

Hello Zap
I'm here again to ask for help again in some answers.

The Platform still wait for the codes to be released, do you already know a date? I know that the Chinese are trying to force, but til when?
What event comes first? The codes to unblock funds for h.bonds or the RV?
My platform says that the IMF will not send any codes til the RV of the dinar.

Please, i ll be waiting for your words.

Best Regards and god bless you!
YM

INTERESTINGLY, THE RV OF THE DINAR HAS ALREADY HAPPENED ON THE BACK SCREENS. PART OF THE REASON WHY WE ARE SEEING THE CURRENT ACTIVITY. THE BUDGET THAT WAS PUBLISHED IS PARTIAL BUT FORMS THE FOUNDATION FOR THE GLOBAL OFFICIAL RV, AND THAT SHOULD BE COMING ANYTIME NOW SINCE THE MAJOR REDEMPTION FUNDS HAVE BEEN (OR WILL BE) RELEASED TODAY/TONIGHT. IT IS THEREFORE NOT NECESSARY TO HAVE THE GLOBAL RV TAKE PLACE BEFORE THE REDEMPTION FUNDS ARE RELEASED IN MY OPINION, SIMPLY BECAUSE THE REDEMPTION FUNDS ARE GOING TO BE RELEASED IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS OR SO.

http://www.oom2.com/t26398-poofness-for-mar-4-mid-week-report

POOFness for Mar 2: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" Sierra-club-pants-on-fire-image

ZAP ON 3/2/2016

YES, THERE HAVE BEEN SEVERAL HIGH LEVEL PAYOUTS ON THESE EXCHANGES, SO SOME OF THE RUMORS YOU HEAR ARE TRUE. THE EXCHANGES ARE FILTERING DOWN TO THE LOWER LEVELS, AND A FEW REPORTS OF THE LOWER LEVELS GETTING PAID HAVE COME OUT. THEY TOO ARE ACCURATE.

SO FROM WHAT I SEE, THE RV IS INDEED AROUND THE CORNER AND OUR HUMANITY WILL HAVE WHAT IT NEEDS TO MOVE TO THE NEXT LEVEL WHICH IS THE DIVINE PLAN FOR US.

ZAP ON 3/4/2015

INTERESTINGLY, THE RV OF THE DINAR HAS ALREADY HAPPENED ON THE BACK SCREENS. PART OF THE REASON WHY WE ARE SEEING THE CURRENT ACTIVITY. THE BUDGET THAT WAS PUBLISHED IS PARTIAL BUT FORMS THE FOUNDATION FOR THE GLOBAL OFFICIAL RV, AND THAT SHOULD BE COMING ANYTIME NOW SINCE THE MAJOR REDEMPTION FUNDS HAVE BEEN (OR WILL BE) RELEASED TODAY/TONIGHT. IT IS THEREFORE NOT NECESSARY TO HAVE THE GLOBAL RV TAKE PLACE BEFORE THE REDEMPTION FUNDS ARE RELEASED IN MY OPINION, SIMPLY BECAUSE THE REDEMPTION FUNDS ARE GOING TO BE RELEASED IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS OR SO.

POOFness for Mar 2: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" Il_fullxfull.749249427_osgp

Red Panda

Red Panda

PurpleSkyz wrote:
ZAP:
ANYWAYS, I AM VERY VERY HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS THUS FAR,

What results?  Seriously!

whitewolf007

IT WILL NOT BE LONG NOW AS WE ARE IN THE REAL FINAL STRETCH OF THIS PHASE OF THE PRELIMINARIES.

Final stretch of the preliminaries.  Man that sure sounds like yet more stalling.   At least he didn't say in the next weeks.  Oh boy don't any of you quit your day job....

Red Panda

Red Panda

whitewolf007 wrote:IT WILL NOT BE LONG NOW AS WE ARE IN THE REAL FINAL STRETCH OF THIS PHASE OF THE PRELIMINARIES.

Final stretch of the preliminaries.  Man that sure sounds like yet more stalling.   At least he didn't say in the next weeks.  Oh boy don't any of you quit your day job....

No, he didn't say weeks, but he did say,
Zap wrote:HAVE BEEN (OR WILL BE) RELEASED TODAY/TONIGHT.

kathykat

hin the hell can this man say the very same thing each and every report, i have lost all respect for poof, didn't he pass away last year. it's the same clap trap every report. i don't vn know why i read his reports twice a week i'm always let down and then he begs for money all the time. has he no morals? begging from the poor hanging on every word. i can't afford to eat after i buy my medications and the congress keps stealing my social securiy . this whole thing is nough to make me want  to leave this country. zap needs to read ovwr his last posts before he writs his mssags,they are all the same.kathy a disgusted reader.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kathy, I know, it is very frustrating.

So let me relay to you something that happened to me yesterday.
I had to run to the bank. While conversing with the teller I asked her if she had any news on the currency reset. She said not today. I said so you know about it then? She replied yes, but she ignores the info until it is on her screen.
You see I had not asked the bank personal in many many years and previously any inquiries they replied what currency reset?
So you could have knocked me over with a feather. SHE KNEW ABOUT A CURRENCY RESET.

This is progress.

But that does not change the fact that Zap/Jerzy is living on all of your generous donations while folks out here hang on his every word believing the double talk and struggle to make ends meet like yourself.
Which is why I implore people to put their money elsewhere as there are so many right in your own town that are having a real hard time through no fault of there own because of the broken system and they are everywhere!!!

Hang in there Kathy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum