OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Office of Poofness 3-4-16… “End-of-week Report” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Office of Poofness 3-4-16… “End-of-week Report” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Office of Poofness 3-4-16… “End-of-week Report” EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Office of Poofness 3-4-16… “End-of-week Report” EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Office of Poofness 3-4-16… “End-of-week Report” EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Office of Poofness 3-4-16… “End-of-week Report” EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Office of Poofness 3-4-16… “End-of-week Report” EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Office of Poofness 3-4-16… “End-of-week Report” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Office of Poofness 3-4-16… “End-of-week Report” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Office of Poofness 3-4-16… “End-of-week Report” EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Office of Poofness 3-4-16… “End-of-week Report” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Office of Poofness 3-4-16… “End-of-week Report” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Office of Poofness 3-4-16… “End-of-week Report” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Office of Poofness 3-4-16… “End-of-week Report” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Office of Poofness 3-4-16… “End-of-week Report” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Office of Poofness 3-4-16… “End-of-week Report” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Office of Poofness 3-4-16… “End-of-week Report” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Office of Poofness 3-4-16… “End-of-week Report” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Office of Poofness 3-4-16… “End-of-week Report” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Office of Poofness 3-4-16… “End-of-week Report” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Office of Poofness 3-4-16… “End-of-week Report” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Office of Poofness 3-4-16… “End-of-week Report” EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Office of Poofness 3-4-16… “End-of-week Report”

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Office of Poofness 3-4-16… “End-of-week Report”

Posted on 2016/03/04 by kauilapele
Office of Poofness 3-4-16… “End-of-week Report” Poofness_office_of_221Very short, sounds positive, use discernment.
HI ALL
IN CLOSING THIS WEEK, WE JUST GOT WORD FROM THE LAWYER THAT THE BANK HAS DONE ITS FINAL COMPLIANCE AND CLEARED THE FUNDS – WE CAN EXPECT USABILITY ON MONDAY WHEN THEY RELEASE THEM TO US – IT ALSO MEANS WE ARE HIGH AND DRY ONE LAST WEEKEND, SO ANY HELP IS A WONDERFUL THING – ALSO, THE UNITED NATIONS IS HOSTING THE WORLD HUMANITARIAN SUMMIT IN ISTANBUL IN MAY, AND I AM HAPPY TO REPORT THAT WE HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED TO ATTEND (GOT THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL) AND HAVE REGISTERED ON THE WEBSITE WITH OUR OWN PAGE – WE WILL BE THERE FINDING OUT WHO ELSE IS DOING THINGS LIKE US, AND EXCHANGE BUSINESS CARDS AND ALL THAT – THIS IS A SIGNIFICANT STEP FOR US – MUCH THANKS – LOVE AND LIGHT – IN OUR SERVICE – ZAP
Your contributions to support our work is greatly appreciated. Please go to: http://www.paypal.com and send to goneforthfornow@gmail.com via “friend or family. We send thanks and much gratitude to those who have generously supported us. We could not continue without your help. If you have a problem, please contact 2goforth@safe-mail.net
Consultations, continue…
Love and Kisses,
‘The Office of Poofness”
Susan, ZAP and Staff

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

raquey

Office of Poofness 3-4-16… “End-of-week Report” 3019145770

whitewolf007

I wonder if this guy will ever go one week without asking for donations.  I mean its even more than once a week sometimes.  Seriously man I could use some extra money too but you don't see me begging.  Why doesn't Zap get a day job like most of the rest of the world trying to get by?  I'm sure his whole update thing can't take more than 10 hours a week or so to write down and get the intel etc.

raquey

Many are celebrating right now..

With fireworks!!!!

Cheers!!!!!!

Office of Poofness 3-4-16… “End-of-week Report” 2081680901

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I  have said that many times also whitewolf....
but you give him to much credit in the estimate of 10 hours.

raquey could you explain further? you have me curious :)

raquey

Just like what ZAP said:

"THE BANK HAS DONE ITS FINAL COMPLIANCE AND CLEARED THE FUNDS".

People in the bank just can't help the joy... they opened a champagne and celebrate... =)

It's been a difficult task... everybody who worked in it spend years and years.. it exhausted their faith, hope, belief, strength and finances... inspite of it all, they stand tall and remained fighting, thinking it will not only change their lives, but it will also change the lives of humanity.... 

if ever they have asked a little help from people, it's because they have given their all, and they can only turn to us asking for a little push, to get them going... 

it's difficult up there, 

people can only ridicule, 

because they cannot see what is really happening up there... 

"they have to use the force that hit the humanity for many years, back to the cabal"...

these people dont use force...

the one who uses force is the cabal... 

Humanity will celebrate for their redemption soon. =)

JimmyJames

It would be great if this is finally over. I've been following this for over 10 years and as a result have doubts about new dates such as Monday. We'll see and I for one question why the call for more contributions with the "finish line" so darned close. What gives?

whitewolf007

From what I gather this will be a release of humanitarian funds to help humanity better itself.  To that end I guess Zap is one of the people who set some kinda of gathering place up for people to submit projects to help humanity.  So whatever money will finally be released will have to be divided up among all the projects.  In other words you or I joe main street aren't going to be seeing a sudden infux of cash to our bank accounts any time soon.  I thought there was also supposed to be a release of funds to each and every person on the planet.  Not sure how that will look but it sure would be nice.

The other thing I don't understand is lets say each and every person gets 1 million dollars put in their bank account...  Who would go to work and turn the machines to make electricity etc.  Wouldn't just about every human being take a day off or just quit outright?  How would this not disrupt society in general?

raquey

Anonymous Intel

"As of yesterday, redemption staffs have been sequestered until all private groups and internet group redemptions complete.

Many believe a completion date for this process to be March 14 ( 9 days after March 5), with public announcements coming shortly after.

So yes, the long awaited 10 day redemption period has indeed begun in earnest--Praise the Lord!"

Office of Poofness 3-4-16… “End-of-week Report” 4116976918 Office of Poofness 3-4-16… “End-of-week Report” 4116976918 Office of Poofness 3-4-16… “End-of-week Report” 4116976918 Office of Poofness 3-4-16… “End-of-week Report” 4116976918 Office of Poofness 3-4-16… “End-of-week Report” 4116976918  

There are people who were assigned to do certain tasks... We will all get our turn... People in all walks of life will taste the sweet redemption..

Up there, they have all waited patiently, planned wisely, sacrificed for humanity... We can all do the same, but ours will be easier than theirs.. =)

Not all were aware of what will happen, Not everybody have their records set aright... These people will make everything in order, detailed for us all. =)

-raquey
Office of Poofness 3-4-16… “End-of-week Report” 2245507099

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum