OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Office of Poofness 3-16-16… “Mid-week Report” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Office of Poofness 3-16-16… “Mid-week Report” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Office of Poofness 3-16-16… “Mid-week Report” EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Office of Poofness 3-16-16… “Mid-week Report” EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Office of Poofness 3-16-16… “Mid-week Report” EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Office of Poofness 3-16-16… “Mid-week Report” EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Office of Poofness 3-16-16… “Mid-week Report” EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Office of Poofness 3-16-16… “Mid-week Report” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Office of Poofness 3-16-16… “Mid-week Report” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Office of Poofness 3-16-16… “Mid-week Report” EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Office of Poofness 3-16-16… “Mid-week Report” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Office of Poofness 3-16-16… “Mid-week Report” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Office of Poofness 3-16-16… “Mid-week Report” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Office of Poofness 3-16-16… “Mid-week Report” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Office of Poofness 3-16-16… “Mid-week Report” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Office of Poofness 3-16-16… “Mid-week Report” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Office of Poofness 3-16-16… “Mid-week Report” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Office of Poofness 3-16-16… “Mid-week Report” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Office of Poofness 3-16-16… “Mid-week Report” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Office of Poofness 3-16-16… “Mid-week Report” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Office of Poofness 3-16-16… “Mid-week Report” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Office of Poofness 3-16-16… “Mid-week Report” EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Office of Poofness 3-16-16… “Mid-week Report”

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Office of Poofness 3-16-16… “Mid-week Report”

Posted on 2016/03/16 by kauilapele  
Office of Poofness 3-16-16… “Mid-week Report” Poofness_office_of_223

Here is Zap’s mid-week update.

Higher Discernment is suggested.

“THE MILESTONE OF THE TRUST THAT IS DOING THE COMPENSATIONS OF THE HISTORIC ASSETS STARTING THESE, HAS BEEN REACHED. THIS IS A CLEAR SIGNAL THAT THE EVENTS FORECASTED ARE TAKING PLACE, AND WE WILL SEE THE CHANGES COMING TO FRUITION VERY SHORTLY. THEY ARE COUNTING DINAR TOO. AND PAYING.
“BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE THAT THESE ARE BEING DONE AT THE HIGH LEVELS ONLY FOR THE MOMENT, AND THE SMALL STUFF (YOU AND I) ARE LATER…NOT NOW. WHEN I HAVE INFORMATION THAT IS CORRECT AS TO TIMING, I WILL POST IT. IN THE MEANTIME, BE CAREFUL OF THE RUMORS, THEY ARE FAR FROM ACCURATE WITH TIMINGS OF “NEXT DAY” AND PRICINGS OF “3 GAZILLION DOLLARS PER DINAR”.
“SO EVERYBODY TAKE HEART THAT WE ARE ALMOST THERE, AND ON SUNDAY I SHOULD HAVE EVEN BETTER NEWS OF WHAT IS TO COME.”

——————————————————–

HI ALL

I GUESS THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN AND TRUMP WON 5 OUT OF 6 AT THE PRIMARIES. INTERESTING. WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. THE SHOW MUST GO ON.

I DO WONDER IF THERE WILL BE REAL STATESMEN AND WOMEN ABOUNDING IN THE SENATE AND THE HOUSE AND ALL THAT. THEY USED TO EXIST, AND THE PEOPLE WERE THE BETTER FOR IT. BEEN A WHILE SINCE I HAVE SEEN ONE. RARE BREED THESE DAYS.

THE MILESTONE OF THE TRUST THAT IS DOING THE COMPENSATIONS OF THE HISTORIC ASSETS STARTING THESE, HAS BEEN REACHED. THIS IS A CLEAR SIGNAL THAT THE EVENTS FORECASTED ARE TAKING PLACE, AND WE WILL SEE THE CHANGES COMING TO FRUITION VERY SHORTLY. THEY ARE COUNTING DINAR TOO. AND PAYING.

BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE THAT THESE ARE BEING DONE AT THE HIGH LEVELS ONLY FOR THE MOMENT, AND THE SMALL STUFF (YOU AND I) ARE LATER…NOT NOW. WHEN I HAVE INFORMATION THAT IS CORRECT AS TO TIMING, I WILL POST IT. IN THE MEANTIME, BE CAREFUL OF THE RUMORS, THEY ARE FAR FROM ACCURATE WITH TIMINGS OF “NEXT DAY” AND PRICINGS OF “3 GAZILLION DOLLARS PER DINAR”.

Anyone with 17 full time employees expecting funding from all of this is well…STUPID. Sorry, but I had to shut down my operations, let people go, go to get a JOB and WORK to LIVE. What an amazing concept. Your message has been so wrong, for so long that its amazing anyone reads your message anymore.

THIS IS INTERESTING. EXPECTING FUNDING FROM WHAT? (I LOVE IT WHEN THESE MESSAGES ARE SO OPEN ENDED) IF I AM STUPID, I WANT TO KNOW WHY. I AM SORRY THAT YOU HAD TO SHUT DOWN OPERATIONS (IN WHAT), LET PEOPLE GO (WHERE?), GET A JOB (THAT’S NOT SO BAD), AND WORK TO LIVE (THIS IS WHAT WE ALL DO RIGHT?). YES TRULY AN AMAZING CONCEPT. SO….WHY HAS MY MESSAGE BEEN WRONG? HAVE I MISSPELLED WORDS? GRAMMAR? WHAT? IF YOU WISH TO ENGAGE IN REAL TIME, THEN SPELL IT OUT PLEASE AND I WILL ANSWER AS BEST I CAN, BUT SUCH OPEN STATEMENTS ARE A JOY TO WORK WITH AND HAVE SOME FUN. OK BB?

MEDIA RELEASE
For Immediate Release
SAVING GRACE: WORLD DEBT BURDEN LIBERATION HAS ARRIVED
Indonesia, March 10, 2016 –The United Nations SwissIndo Board Association of International Document, Crown Council XIII-XX released the Final Act, on February 11, 2016, to provide Debt Liberation for the World, as directed by King of Kailasa, ‘Bapak’ Sino Sugih (aka M1), a descendent of King Solomon’s bloodline. Now known to the world as H.M. MR. A1.SINO.AS.S”2”.IR.SOEGI-HARTONOTONEGORO.ST.M1, Top President of SWISSINDO WORLD TRUST INTERNATIONAL ORBIT and Greatest President of the United Nations.

WELL….

THE GREATEST PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED NATIONS KING SINO SUGIH H.M. MR A1 SINO ASS 2 HARTONOTONEGORO WILL HAVE TO ANSWER TO THE CHAIRMAN OF THE UN FOR THIS ONE. THE CHAIRMAN HAS A SIMPLE NAME WITHOUT NUMBERS, OR PERIODS IN-BETWEEN, TITLES, AND MAKES NO REFERENCE TO HIS BODY PARTS AND HOW MANY OF THEM HE HAS. VERY HUMBLE MAN. DOES NOT ADVERTISE. NUFF SAID?

Date: Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 8:37 AM
Subject: TRUMP
To: goneforthfornow@gmail.com

YOU ARE SO FAR FROM SPIRIT-GOD CREATOR…… INSIDE
BUT YET YOU USE ME IN YOUR MESSAGES
…….
BUT YOU CONTINUE WITH WORDS OF AUTHORITY………… OF KNOWING
ALWAYS TYPING IN CAPS………..
CAN YOU GUESS WHO IS ABOUT TO BE PLUCKED IF THEY DO NOT CHANGE THEIR WAYS?

DEAR 99…WHY WOULD I BE SO FAR FROM SPIRIT-GOD CREATOR INSIDE? AM I NOT PART OF ALL THAT IS…INSIDE? DO I NOT CARE? DO I NOT HELP WHERE I CAN? AND YOU ASSUME HERE YOU ARE SPIRIT-GOD CREATOR, AND I USE YOU IN MY MESSAGES. WHERE? YOU USE EMAIL THOUGH TO GET YOUR MESSAGE TO ME. YES I KNOW SOME THINGS AND NOT SOME THINGS AS WE ALL DO. YES I TYPE IN CAPS TO DIFFERENTIATE FROM ALL THE OTHER BLOGGERS AND RUMOR GUYS. ONLY REASON. YOU TYPE IN CAPS, SO…AM I OFFENDING YOU BY DOING SAME? I GUESS A CHICKEN? I DO NOT HAVE FEATHERS TO PLUCK. WHAT WAYS SHOULD I CHANGE? BACK TO REGULAR CASE AND NOT CAPS? ARE YOU ON TOP OF SOME MOUNTAIN CHANTING “OOM”? JUST CURIOUS.

WISH PEOPLE WOULD BE CLEARER THAT WRITE THESE THINGS TO ME. PLEASE PLEASE BE CLEARER. AMBIGUITY IS WARRANTED IN SOME PLACES, BUT HERE CLARITY IS NEEDED. I DO MY BEST TO BE CLEAR.

Dearest Susan, Zap, and all other committed earthly Angels on this team

I am saddened to witness the heart of so many that feel the need to write to you with heartless negative energy, claiming to be Godly or otherwise. Anyone that writes to you with such accord has obviously read your posts with unfair scrutiny and unfounded expectations. And they continue to follow you regardless of what they say. I understand the “being a weak human and a sinner by nature (as a human being)” side of it, but I am ashamed to read some of the comments made that Zap shares with us.

I am also sad that I cannot contribute more by way of donations than I have and do when I can. I do believe, though, that every penny counts and helps. I do NOT need to see any accounting of where it goes because I believe in you all, and I pray constantly for blessings to help your cause, to elevate your comfort and sanitation reality, and to give you shelter, food, drink, and respite while you progress.

I am sending a very small PayPal donation as I have in the past with prayers that it helps in some way, and that I am able to continue to send more, in greater amounts.

I remain loyally your friend here in XXX
May your good year be a great event to many!
Sincerely,
R
THANKS R. IT IS NOT EASY DOING WHAT WE DO, AND I DO BELIEVE OUR EFFORTS WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE FOR OUR HUMANITY. IF WE LOVE ONE ANOTHER AND TREAT EACH OTHER THE WAY WE WOULD LIKE TO BE…WHAT A WONDERFUL PLACE THIS WOULD BE. SO WE TRY AND DO, AND DO WHAT WE TRY. THE ONGOING DELAY OF OUR FUNDS IN THE ACCOUNT WILL BE OVER SOON WHEN THE MONETARY AUTHORITY RUBBER STAMPS THE FUNDS TO BE RELEASED OUT OF THAT COUNTRY TO US, AND WE WILL GET TO WORK. RIGHT NOW IT IS STILL TOUGH GOING.

SO EVERYBODY TAKE HEART THAT WE ARE ALMOST THERE, AND ON SUNDAY I SHOULD HAVE EVEN BETTER NEWS OF WHAT IS TO COME.

MUCH LOVE AND HUGS.

IN GRASPABLE GRATITUDE.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
MARCH 16, 2016
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2016

It’s been said so often that it always darkest before the light of victory is upon us. Thank you for the support you have given us to keep this newsletter coming. It has kept many computers running. We couldn’t do this without your contributions. Small or large contributions service many in need. Please go to HYPERLINK “http://www.paypal.com” http://www.paypal.com and send to HYPERLINK “mailto:goneforthfornow@gmail.com” goneforthfornow@gmail.com. Please know we will be successful.

Love and Kisses,

“The Office of Poofness”

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Office of Poofness 3-16-16… “Mid-week Report” Jh

ZAP 3/19/2015

POOFness for Mar 19: Mid-Week

-------- Original Message --------
To: 2goforth
Subject: Fwd: MID-WEEK
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 07:56:27 -0400

HI ALL

THANKS TO EVERYBODY (AND NOT DOING ANY MORE DRUGS LIKE “DR STRAUS’S MAGIC SNAKE OIL”), I NOW KNOW THAT THE FULL MOON WAS LAST YEAR ON THE 17TH. THE NEW MOON IS ON THE 20TH OF MARCH IN A COUPLE OF DAYS. BUT, MAGICAL THINGS DID HAPPEN ON TUESDAY, AND MAJOR FUNDS WERE RELEASED INTO THE SYSTEM.

TODAY, I HAVE LEARNED THAT SOME HIGH LEVEL FOLKS HAVE BEGUN TO BE PAID OUT. VERY QUIETLY. I THEREFORE EXPECT THAT FUNDS MOVEMENTS WILL BEGIN TODAY OR TOMORROW TO MANY LOWER LEVELS. HOWEVER, IT WILL STILL BE A WEEK OR SO UNTIL FUNDS FILTER DOWN TO A USABLE COMMUNITY LEVEL TO BEGIN THE PROJECT FUNDINGS.

THE HISTORIC ASSET REDEMPTIONS HAVE BEGUN IN FULL FORCE NOW, AND I DO KNOW OF MANY PEOPLE ACTIVE NOW THAT ARE DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN THIS MONUMENTAL EFFORT.

How much confidence can we have if you can't even get the day of the week right?
THE MOON IS FULL MOON ON MONDAY 17 MARCH 2015 - DAH it's the 16th.

NOPE. NEW MOON IS 20TH. I CHECKED GOOGLE 212 TIMES. AND FULL MOON IS APRIL 4. I HAVE GREAT CONFIDENCE IN THIS. AND IF I AM LIVING IN THE PAST, THEN I WILL HAVE TO HAVE A TALK WITH JETHRO TULL.

ON THE 20TH, THERE WILL HAPPEN SOME OTHER AMAZING THINGS, ONE OF WHICH INVOLVES THE UN. ALL OF THE PROCESSES BEHIND THE SCENES THE PUBLIC IS NOT PRIVY TO, BUT REST ASSURED THAT MONUMENTAL EFFORTS ARE BEING EXPENDED IN THIS TIME TO GET OUR HUMANITY WHAT IT NEEDS TO SURVIVE.

REMEMBER THAT THEY COULD NOT HAVE ROLLED OUT AND RELEASED FUNDS WITHOUT THE CHECKS AND BALANCES BEING IN PLACE, ESPECIALLY THE TRACKING OF FUNDS MOVEMENTS. OTHERWISE WITH THE RELEASES, WE WOULD HAVE A BRAND NEW BUNCH OF RAPISTS AND PILLAGERS AT OUR COLLECTIVE DOORSTEP. 

http://www.oom2.com/t26826-poofness-for-mar-19-mid-week

Office of Poofness 3-16-16… “Mid-week Report” Liar-liar-pants-on-fire

ZAP 3/16/2016

THE MILESTONE OF THE TRUST THAT IS DOING THE COMPENSATIONS OF THE HISTORIC ASSETS STARTING THESE, HAS BEEN REACHED. THIS IS A CLEAR SIGNAL THAT THE EVENTS FORECASTED ARE TAKING PLACE, AND WE WILL SEE THE CHANGES COMING TO FRUITION VERY SHORTLY. THEY ARE COUNTING DINAR TOO. AND PAYING.

ZAP 3/19/2015

TODAY, I HAVE LEARNED THAT SOME HIGH LEVEL FOLKS HAVE BEGUN TO BE PAID OUT. VERY QUIETLY. I THEREFORE EXPECT THAT FUNDS MOVEMENTS WILL BEGIN TODAY OR TOMORROW TO MANY LOWER LEVELS. HOWEVER, IT WILL STILL BE A WEEK OR SO UNTIL FUNDS FILTER DOWN TO A USABLE COMMUNITY LEVEL TO BEGIN THE PROJECT FUNDINGS.

Office of Poofness 3-16-16… “Mid-week Report” The-trust-of-the-innocent-is-the-liars-most-useful-tool-quote-1

ZAP 3/16/2016

BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE THAT THESE ARE BEING DONE AT THE HIGH LEVELS ONLY FOR THE MOMENT, AND THE SMALL STUFF (YOU AND I) ARE LATER…NOT NOW. WHEN I HAVE INFORMATION THAT IS CORRECT AS TO TIMING, I WILL POST IT. IN THE MEANTIME, BE CAREFUL OF THE RUMORS, THEY ARE FAR FROM ACCURATE WITH TIMINGS OF “NEXT DAY” AND PRICINGS OF “3 GAZILLION DOLLARS PER DINAR”.

Office of Poofness 3-16-16… “Mid-week Report” Seriously___come_on-_seriously___000001

THIS GUY IS THE ONE SPREADING THE RUMORS HE WANTS YOU TO BE CAREFUL OF!!! WTF?? HAHAHAHA

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Office of Poofness 3-16-16… “Mid-week Report” Th?id=OIP.Me3df666fbf1ae2c68579cd6a7690cf9bH0&pid=15

Office of Poofness 3-16-16… “Mid-week Report” A2318_crimescamdangerfraudmi-resize-600x338

whitewolf007

Hmm this time he didn't even mention anything about funds.  I guess it saves him from saying that they are still delayed for (insert reason here)

Red Panda

Red Panda

whitewolf007 wrote:Hmm this time he didn't even mention anything about funds.  I guess it saves him from saying that they are still delayed for (insert reason here)

It was mentioned near the bottom of the report this time,
THE ONGOING DELAY OF OUR FUNDS IN THE ACCOUNT WILL BE OVER SOON WHEN THE MONETARY AUTHORITY RUBBER STAMPS THE FUNDS TO BE RELEASED OUT OF THAT COUNTRY TO US, AND WE WILL GET TO WORK. RIGHT NOW IT IS STILL TOUGH GOING.

Red Panda

Red Panda

No mention of wires, lawyers assuring the funds are arriving, or accounts filling, now we are waiting on a monetary authority in an unnamed country to 'rubber stamp'???

The funds have not even been released?

This story has reached a new high in inconsistency !

bat boy bat boy

whitewolf007

Be sure to donate your hard earned cash to this poor fellow!  God knows he needs it.

whitewolf007

Carrot.... stick.... carrot..... stick.....

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

lol @ carrot stick!!! so true!!!

I also find it amusing that now every time someone writes to him like 99 did he is going to think it is OOM. It never even crosses this narcissists mind that there are MANY that also see through his web of badly written scripts and lame ass excuses.

SO JERZY PLEASE NOTE: THERE ARE MANY WATCHING YOU... AND YES WE HAVE A CLEAR VIEW FROM UP ON THIS MOUNTAIN.

Office of Poofness 3-16-16… “Mid-week Report” 2480bc4 

Office of Poofness 3-16-16… “Mid-week Report” RedDragonLogoFaces

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Jerzy Babkowski world trade

By

The Equalizer

– February 11, 2011Posted in: Equalizer News, Scam and Fraud Alerts

Jerzy Babkowski at Base Group

Location Vancouver, Canada Area

Industry Investment Banking

Jerzy Babkowski is a con man.   He runs cons, rips peoples money.  Plays games that is he is a big player in World trade.  He plays off he is connected to USA Government and all sorts of other lies.  Here is one example of the kind of absurd emails sent to one of Jerzy Babkowski’s victims.  He references one of the investigators on the project.  He uses Jerzy88@gmail.com as one email. Stay away from this con man Jerzy Babowski.  If you know him or anyone he is working for please contact us IMMEDIATELY.

Hi Jeff – as I said, constrain him a bit – after many delays, the fundings are coming out as China and the families begin fulfilling agreements reached while Obama was here – it is no accident that the Nimitz was here for 4 days – that’s a tip of the iceberg as far as what is about to happen to the financial superstructure – my work here is a small part of what is happening, but is resulting now in major fundings that will allow the Reconstruction Projects to take place worldwide – this is not about me, but our Humanity – one small item that puts things into perspective is the fact that if we do not spend some amount of trillions and install the carbon sinks, the tectonics will create enough new volcanoes spewing gases, and release of the incredible amount of methane in the permafrost melts, to tip the balance and cause an inversion globally – we have a lower bottom layer that is hot, moisture laden, and increasing in sufficient gasses to flip up and the cold top layer at -273 degrees will flash freeze everything on the ground – remember the wooly mammoths frozen in ice still chewing food? – the top layer then drops into the cold (the rebalance of the temporary inversion), and we get a nice white planet for some number of years – I wish to have my daughter and everybody else to live on a blue/green planet instead of a nice white one – the work I have done since we attempted a strong concept for global distribution of goods and a place for incubators of tech, office space, and marketing, is still viable, but requires funding – between environmental technologies we posses that will prevent the next Ice Age to the new systems being put in place for economic re-development, the doors of the Families here and the China government have opened to release massive fundings world wide – I am part of that – I am well protected by National Security and the China Military Commission for this reason, and the Help that is being provided to Uncle is a large part of my efforts here – this work I have been involved in required silence, yes, but that does not mean I forget those that helped me get there – Investigator Jack’s comments are within bounds, but sadly mistaken on intent, development, and deployment – I have to do things by the book in this process or I would have been killed outright here – if the Investigator has indeed been in HK and China, he would understand that – any attempt at defamation will be dealt with quietly by Security, so be careful investigator – all know my background here as I do not hide it – rather, it is the fact that I am transparent and tell people my background so they can decide if they wish to work with me and only here to Help our Humanity get through this time ahead, that I am still alive and allowed to do the work I do at this level – my advice is for Investigator  to cool his jets as he knows not what he proposes yet – you Jeff, will be paid out within the next 10 banking days at this point, and probably sooner if you wish an approximate timeline – I trust I have been sufficiently clear and remember: time changes things and people greatly, so they bear may bear no resemblance to the original – thank you – in Our service – Jerzy

Thanks to: http://www.equalizergroup.org

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thread: Have you had an experience with Jerzy Babkowski?

1. Jerzy Babkowski
    Office of Poofness 3-16-16… “Mid-week Report” User-offline Scams Beginner

Join DateFeb 2011Posts5

Re: Have you had an experience with Jerzy Babkowsk

www.equalizergroup.org wrote:Hi Everybody that visits here - this is about a $5,000 investment into a to-be public company by Dr. Jeff Wooler, a professor at a UK university - I was a director of this company - the public company people that were to take us public, completely ripped us off and left us stranded after 2 years of 20 hour work days almost 7 days a week - we all got taken - I kept in touch with Jeff over the years to ensure that I could pay him back regardless of the failure - he in turn, got fed up with not getting his investment back, and turned it over to this fellow by the name of
    Jack Bauher and the Equalizer Group, Las Vegas Nevada, 888-841-5374/fax 866-815-9554, Investigator9@aol.com

he took up the cause and proceeded to send over a dozen emails in the manner of harassing overdue account collection agencies – non-stop, until I just blocked him on my email list - he then proceeded to wage a one-man campaign against me posting me on his site as a really bad guy and con man etc - I gave Jeff one chance to get Jack off my case, and I would pay him 15,000 (not 25,000 that Jack wanted) directly, instead of to Jack - so Jack was acting as a collection agency - wonder if he has a license to do that...- Jeff agreed and gave me his banking details – I could not make the timeline I set to do that - regardless, another fellow by the name of Jay Young at Jack's web site (see Google search on my name) wrote me up on his brand new web site dedicated to me only for about a month - now he has a few others - his logo seems to say it all: black knight on a black horse, protecting the unwary - no white knights here...remember this is over a $5,000 investment years ago that I tracked so I could pay the fellow back after we ALL got taken by others - judge for yourself - this is not over millions of dollars that the professional scammers do - this is a small investment that went into paying for basic office needs to build a company to be ready for a public offering - go see who I really am on my other links at LinkedIn and Google - oh, and the link does NOT allow replies, otherwise this would be posted underneath - further, the tone and tenor of Jack and Jay in their pursuit of me, the "bad guy/perp", has taken elephant proportions as opposed to the people that take millions from other people - they seem to get cursory treatment - I presuppose is that I have much information posted on me as I do not hide like the others - I can be reached by anyone, anywhere at the numbers and emails at my links on Google search - if anybody wishes to contact me over any issue, please do so - I do not hide like other real scam artists - I am very visible, and whatever I can do to Help our Humanity through humanitarian and other Projects as I am doing now, I will - if you have a worthy Project, particularly aimed at the plight of children, please email me details at jerzy88@gmail.com and I will do my utmost to fund the Project - thank you - in Our service - HE Jerzy Babkowski

PS: this is an example of Jack and Jay emails:

FROM JAY: Office of Poofness 3-16-16… “Mid-week Report” Judges

Jerzy:

If you punch in your name on Google you are now in the number one and two spots!!!! Congratulations! Someone has said there is couple spellings on your name so we are looking at that and will be adding to it with any other variations or AKA's. Another emailer has sent in some pics, so we will be working to verify those and post them too! Exciting things are taking place to bring your sick twisted ass to justice! You are a real con man and so many people feel you are full of crap. We have got notice of some alledged other projects you are working on and we will now be notifying them too so that they do not get conned.

Jerzy, the con is up and your refusal to make right to your victim is well noted! Take care!

FROM JACK: Office of Poofness 3-16-16… “Mid-week Report” Judges

[size=48]Boy you pissed out guy off bad Jerzy!! Wrong move pal![/size]

and

We have attempted to give you some room but you have wasted that. We record all calls Jerzy and we never said pay or we put up the posters, we said we were doing it. You are not going to pay, you know it we know it, Dr. Wooller knows it. We go through phases in our work. First is to see if the Perp, that is you Jerzy will do what is right and give back the victims money. Since you have choose to make up more lies, and lies is what you have done. Review your own past emails that stated the money was done and in (10) days you were going to send it, that is over a MONTH ago you stated that. Again, more lies, no truth. One can not trust you or anything you say.

As far as proving anything to you, lets get a few things straight:

1) I do not have to prove crap to you, not a dam thing! Could not pull up your jacket with Homeland, indeed!! What a joke! You took Dr. Woollers money with all sorts of promises and lies not us!

2) As far as extortion, telling you to give a victims money back, thats your idea of extortion!! Give me a break! I never said we are flying in people, we have affiliates that work in Hong Kong Jerzy, don't you get it? No need to fly anyone anywhere. I have done work in Hong Kong LONG before the Chinese took it back and have some of the best contacts in the world there. You have my word you will get a chance to see the "PROOF" on that very soon if this garbage continues the way it is.

3) You did not say anything about shortly funds will be wired, I have the conversation recorded Jerzy, so do not lie. For the sake of augment lets say you did say that, BIG DEAL!!!! You have been saying that for years. Why is that supposed to be some big revelation or words of wisdom, truth or anything one can reply on now? Since when has ONE WORD out of your mouth been anything anyone can say is noteworthy or something they can bank on!?! As far as being constrained, who do you think you are? Now its time you show proof. If you truly plan to make the victim whole with the promised "60%" on his wrongfully extracted funds, you are the one that must (that is not a request) show some proof of your intention to do that. All have you done for many years is give lip services, and promise something new each time. Nothing of course every happens. I mean you have not offered up any excuses for the last series of promises and commitments you made and did not follow up on. I guess its time for the new serious of lies to roll out and bye bye to any explanation for the lies in the past that you did live up to before; ....................RIGHT!?!

Now, if that does not happen immediately there is no reason for anyone to think you are changing up anything that is your current M.O. and this case is currently moving forward rather well and aggressively. This, for your information wise guy, is not going to be well for you. Call that extortion of what ever you like. Its a simple fact, rip people off and you will have to account for your actions. Make it right and everyone goes their separate ways. What do you want to do? BTW, I would be very careful with your words, actions and further activities from here on out. If you think you are going to fool us, or play your little games and we are going to buy into it, now it the time to reevaluate. I highly recommend you get real Jerzy, and I mean now while there is a window of opportunity for a peaceful resolve to this very unpleasant situation.

Jack

2. 02-21-2011, 08:42 AM #3
    DetectiveManning

Join DateFeb 2011Posts6

Jerzy Babkowski is a convicted felon. He did prison time for other crimes. It was $75,000.00 Canadian that he ripped off of Dr. Wooler. We will be posting more of this con mans emails so you can see his claims are wild! Always going to pay his victims, but his ties to world governments and projects come first. They were going to "silently" deal with men working on this case. Jerzy Babkowski is so caught up with so many victims he can not keep straight which man he took for what amount. This claim of $5000.00 is absurd! More evidence coming! STAY AWAY FROM THIS CONVICT! The names of investigators used by Equalizer are AKA's like this Jack Bauer, the guy from 24, because as stated in one of Jerzy's emails which we will post later he threated that his contacts would take care of the investigators "SILENTLY". Clearly when dealing with scum bags like Jerzy Babkowski you have to be careful, they are con men and many of them do attempt to silence people who go after them to make them account for their cons. I mean, lets face it, the bottom line here is that this con man never paid back a dime to any of his victims and time after time he would make up dates he would do it, then when enough time is gone he tries to make it sound like its just a few dollars, so whats the big deal, and he is now helping with the ******* of children. I mean all the investigators had to laugh, Jerzy Babkowski, ******* children. Here is a test, send him a project, see if he funds a nickel for anything. This man will not pay his own victims back. Next he will tell you he is helping to save baby seals. This man has no shame! Jerzy the Joker!!Office of Poofness 3-16-16… “Mid-week Report” Joker2

3. 02-21-2011, 09:03 AM #4
    DetectiveManning

Join DateFeb 2011Posts6

[size=13]NOTE the date this email of Jerzy Babkowski was made. OVER a year ago! Promised to pay his victim back in ten days. Did not happen, new dates, new times, did not happen. Of course in Jerzy Babkowski's world, you then blame the investigators, and detectives. You make wild claims they wronged you and now you are trying to save children and fuzzy bunnies. Folks, do not let this whack job fool you. Equalizer is a group that actually helps people. He is welcome to slam the group all he wants, it brings more attention to our group. Their are people that slam SCAM.COM and others like it too and try to sue them, but they help victims. It only causes them to grow more and more. The reason there is limited people on the board is MOST are intelligent enough once exposed for their wrong doing to pay their victims and they are taken down from the board. Jerzy Babkowski had a small blurb on this board about him referring others to Equalizer board so he could restore his victim and it would have then like most postings, been taken down. He has choose to war on this board and once the info is up can not go down. So be it Jerzy, do your best! Office of Poofness 3-16-16… “Mid-week Report” 2gunsfiring_v1

READ HIS BELOW EMAIL OF NON-SENSE!!!
    Sent: Mon, Feb 19, 2010 10:53 am
    Subject: Fwd: URGENT MATTER OF WOOLLER v BABKOWSKI
    [size=13][size=13]

[/size][/size][/size]hi Jeff – as I said, constrain him a bit – after many delays, the *******s are coming out as China and the families begin fulfilling agreements reached while Obama was here – it is no accident that the Nimitz was here for 4 days – that’s a tip of the iceberg as far as what is about to happen to the financial superstructure – my work here is a small part of what is happening, but is resulting now in major *******s that will allow the Reconstruction Projects to take place worldwide – this is not about me, but our Humanity – one small item that puts things into perspective is the fact that if we do not spend some amount of trillions and install the carbon sinks, the tectonics will create enough new volcanoes spewing gases, and release of the incredible amount of methane in the permafrost melts, to tip the balance and cause an inversion globally – we have a lower bottom layer that is hot, moisture laden, and increasing in sufficient gasses to flip up and the cold top layer at -273 degrees will flash freeze everything on the ground – remember the wooly mammoths frozen in ice still chewing food? – the top layer then drops into the cold (the rebalance of the temporary inversion), and we get a nice white planet for some number of years – I wish to have my daughter and everybody else to live on a blue/green planet instead of a nice white one – the work I have done since we attempted a strong concept for global distribution of goods and a place for incubators of tech, office space, and marketing, is still viable, but requires ******* – between environmental technologies we posses that will prevent the next Ice Age to the new systems being put in place for economic re-development, the doors of the Families here and the China government have opened to release massive *******s world wide – I am part of that – I am well protected by National Security and the China Military Commission for this reason, and the Help that is being provided to Uncle is a large part of my efforts here – this work I have been involved in required silence, yes, but that does not mean I forget those that helped me get there – Investigator Jack’s comments are within bounds, but sadly mistaken on intent, development, and deployment – I have to do things by the book in this process or I would have been killed outright here – if Investigator Jack has indeed been in HK and China, he would understand that – any attempt at defamation will be dealt with quietly by Security, so be careful Jack – all know my background here as I do not hide it – rather, it is the fact that I am transparent and tell people my background so they can decide if they wish to work with me and only here to Help our Humanity get through this time ahead, that I am still alive and allowed to do the work I do at this level – my advice is for Investigator Jack to cool his jets as he knows not what he proposes yet – you Jeff, will be paid out your full investment you made with me of $75,000.00 Canadian within the next 10 banking days at this point, and probably sooner if you wish an approximate timeline – I trust I have been sufficiently clear and remember: time changes things and people greatly, so they bear may bear no resemblance to the original – thank you – in Our service – Jerzy

[size=13]
    [size=13][size=13]

[/size][/size][/size]

4. 02-21-2011, 10:07 AM #5
    DetectiveManning

Join DateFeb 2011Posts6

Here is an interesting email from Jezry. He SUPPORTS Equalizers website. His life is in danger
    now as he works his international job of intrigue! He is probably attempting to get Dr. Evil brought to justice. Folks, I hope you are starting to get the idea of what we all have been going through!

Gentlemen – although I agree and support the basic premise of your website
    > and its purpose, you have published information that I shared with other
    > individuals that involve sensitive political issues that were NOT to be
    > published or made public as per the message below – you have made my
    > position public and possibly endangered my life – I have survived many
    > attempts, and do not need any more because of the nature of the government
    > work I do - remove the post immediately - there will be no further demands
    > in this respect made - in Our service - Jerzy
    >

5. 02-21-2011, 10:36 AM #6
    DetectiveManning

Join DateFeb 2011Posts6

NOTE: AGAIN, in his below email, Jerzy claims he WILL pay the Doctor for his TRUST in a good concept. Its VALID today as from the start Jerzy Crows!.
    Problem is, as with EVERYTHING Jerzy continues to promise, he does not do it. Then he finds money and time for so called worthy projects he is working on. The problem of it is, those that had FAITH in him on the other projects, that he promises to take care of, they are left by the way side and anyone that works toward helping the victims are the bad guys. Do the math and ask if it all makes sense? Jerzy admits over and over he owes the money, its 75K one time, 15K another, 5K on this board. Note he still says nothing about paying it. Yes, he gets time behind him, then convinces people that it was "years ago" so why bother, but he will never restore those that had "TRUST" his words in him for the past projects. It sounds good to say he will pay, but in the end, the check is in the mail is as close as you will ever get to Jerzy making good on one of his promises. It never gets delivered to his victims!! Office of Poofness 3-16-16… “Mid-week Report” Madgo

Here is Jerzy's email, with more promises and commitments that never happen. Jerzy will always play it cool however, he will try to make you think he is a victim, watch him with his cool routine! Office of Poofness 3-16-16… “Mid-week Report” Rasta

[size=13]Jack – to be clear: China does not take lightly to anybody saying anything about somebody that they are dealing with at this level – so on some level, your assumptions as to the reaction your action would cause, may have merit – however, that is not the point of this exercise, nor is it to point out your depth in the grammar you create so interestingly – the point is to pay Jeff for his Trust in a good concept, that is as valid today to do, as when it was conceived – anything else is a waste of time and verbiage – in Our service – Jerzy [/size]

6. 03-01-2011, 03:57 AM #7
    Jerzy Babkowski

Join DateFeb 2011Posts5

Well Jack - business as usual for you - to set the record straight, this is what I have written in this respect of this "$75,000" Canadian dollars I "scammed" from asn unsuspecting victim as Jack would have all to believe - further, Jack and Jay are in violation of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act of 1986, codified at 18 U.S.C. §§ 1367, 2510-2521, 2701-2710, 3121-3126.Also, see: http://www.ftc.gov/privacy/glbact/glbsub1.htm Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act 15 USC, Subchapter I, Sec. 6801-6809, which they feel is of no importance, and they can break the law by these postings:

Gentlemen - I just checked records back to 2002 and I err - Jeff, you did invest, but not cash like others did - you invested with barter dollars, which we found limited use for but wished to incorporate the concept in our Business Plan - shortly after your "investment", the bartercard business failed in British Columbia - it just did not take off as expected according to the Bartecard salesmen we talked with in respect of incorporating their concept with ours - this is clearly evidenced by the below as to current status of this business - furthermore, barter dollars could not be used for office expenses, electricity, telephones, or any of the needs of a business start-up - even though our business failed due to unscrupulous public company individuals, your investment took the form of these practically useless "barter dollars" and not cash - we allowed this, as I recall now that I have gone over the records, because my President wanted to further the barter system into the Metroplexx concept - when the business failed, so did your "investment" - for me to repay you, and please remember that I do not have to as Metroplexx was a limited liability corporation with zero liability to its directors, and I was NOT responsible for this failure and was the only one that kept in touch with all that invested with us out of a moral and ethical standpoint and did not "dissapear", I will require a fair valuation of these "barter dollars" in real cash - I surmise this will incur costs for accountants to establish a fair market value of these instruments of exchange, and I do not have the resources to do this valuation myself - I therefore ask that you ask a professional in valuations of such instruments of exchange, the actual value in hard cash so that my accountant can verify it properly - again, I am not here to "take" money from people for nothing, and even though I do NOT have to pay anything on behalf of a failed limited liability company, I choose to provide a measure of compensation for what you did and the faith you had in our concept - please provide this information to me along with the pertinent documentation, and I will make arrangements to compensate you appropriately - alternatively, I have already made inquiry in Canada with some people that know others that still have barter dollars and would love to get rid of them at cents on the dollar as they found them useless as well, and repay you with those - I trust you have not misled Jack and Jay with the type and method of investment you made, and the business concept that took many years to develop - I was not frivolous in stating that this took 20/7 days to do over several years of very hard work, research, and invention of certain technologies which are now commonplace - further, I attach the Metroplexx Business Plan I wrote to remind you of the risk you undertook as a "sophisticated investor", which conditions are spelled out according to the letter of the law in British Columbia - on page 8-2; Stage 1; Budget, there is made mention of the barter system that was to be incorporated into the concept that would have flourished in my opinion if we got off the ground - if we succeeded during this dot.com craze, we would have been on top of the world - too bad we got taken for a public company ride that destroyed us all - took years for me and my family to recover never mind the other people with us - I trust you can appreciate the years of hard work that went into this concept, and gave us all hope for financial security - why don't you have Jay put this up on the web site to explain how we "took" you and "scammed" you - if I hired a lawyer to look at the real facts, I surmise he would have a field day with all the allegations put up to date - thank you - in Our service - Jerzy
    PS: I took pains going through many archives in Canada and I found your files from 10 years ago when you made your investment and one of your emails from that period is as follows, following the business information on Bartercard Canada below which clearly states: "Claim this business" - but I have no idea what that means - maybe they are selling and looking for buyers for Bartercard Canada - this would not surprise me:
    http://www.ibegin.com/directory/ca/b...fraser-st-203/
    iBeginLocal DirectoryCanadaBritish ColumbiaVancouverBartercard Canada Ltd Bartercard Canada Ltd Claim this business 4894 Fraser St #203, Vancouver, British Columbia V5V 4H5
    (604) 299-0422
    InformationMapPhotosContactReport a mistake with this listingLooking for the all of the latest Daily Deals in Vancouver? Check out Vancouver Daily Deals

These deals can save you up to 90% off of restaurants, spas, clothes, and other fun activities like rock climbing, hang gliding, skydiving, and more!

Jerzy
    Please look at:
    www.ipfm.org
    www.iubusch.org
    and then come back with specific queries. You can also join the IPFM on barter. We have 100 members in Canada.
    Pleased to see that you are getting finance. Quite an achievement being in Tech at the present time.
    I look forward to your eventual opening in Euroland.
    Regard.
    Jeff

"Jerzy L. Babkowski" wrote:
    Jeff,

Sounds interesting. Can you send me a brief on the MBA program and the costs?

On the Tech3 and Metroplexx front, we have attracted major financing for the 5th gen wireless tech (300 miles through concrete at gigabit/sec speeds), and are in the middle of concluding the deal. This tech will power our Micro-i set top and WISP. So far so good…

Jerzy

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2001 11:08 PM
    To: jerzy8@shaw.ca
    Subject: Re: Merry Christmas and the Best of the New Year

Jerry
    Thanks for festive season message which is heartily reciprocated.
    Please note that we are offering distance learning MBAs and Doctorates on barter.
    Dr Jeff Wooller
    Vice Chancellor
    Irish University Business School
    "Jerzy L. Babkowski" wrote:

> ATTACHMENT part 2 application/ms-tnef name=winmail.dat

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do You Yahoo!?
    Get personalised at My Yahoo!.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do You Yahoo!?
    Get personalised at My Yahoo!.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE: This E- mail message (including any and all attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521; it is confidential and legally privileged and is being sent for informational purposes only. In addition, the information contained in this E-mail message is personal and confidential and is intended for a specific individual(s) and purpose and therefore is protected from disclosure under the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. The sender is not a licensed securities broker-dealer. This E-mail message is neither a solicitation of investment nor and offer to sell and/or buy securities. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message immediately and/or any of its attachments and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message and/or its attachments, or the taking of any action based on it, is STRICTLY PROHIBITED as noted above. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and erase this e-mail message immediately. This electronic communication is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act of 1986, codified at 18 U.S.C. §§ 1367, 2510-2521, 2701-2710, 3121-3126.Also, see: http://www.ftc.gov/privacy/glbact/glbsub1.htm Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act 15 USC, Subchapter I, Sec. 6801-6809.

7. 03-01-2011, 04:00 AM #8
    Jerzy Babkowski

Join DateFeb 2011Posts5

This is my last post here, and for anybody's discernment, these are the true facts, and Jack and Jay can go pound sand:

Jay - I too am getting very tired of this circus - you have besmirched and defamed me publicly despite knowing the liability limitations of a corporations vis-à-vis its directors - as a sophisticated investor, Jeff knew full well the risks involved as evidenced in the Risk section of the Business Plan he reviewed prior to investment, and to put me up as a scam artist is quite out of line in view of that, yet you have done so without forethought or proper investigation into the facts, and have acted as judge, jury and executioner without due process - further, you still have not answered my question as to the manner of investment (ie: cash or barter dollars) - instead of paying Jeff, do I pay you in barter dollars? What will you do with them? Eat them? Spend them on office expenses, salaries, or paper clips? Good luck trying to do that with barter dollars - you have exposed yourself greatly, and you have much to think about now I would imagine - my efforts and raising the billions I claim is substantial and of substance and provable in any court of law regardless of your assertions to the contrary - in respect of my efforts to make Jeff whole in his investment when I have funds for this purpose, yes, I will consider going through with it given the trouble you and he have created for me that is not without cost - as I see it now that the confusion is gone, you are faced with a choice: retract what you posted and publicly apologize for your mistake and clear my name, or some other entity will help you do this - I have contacted certain authorities in this respect and we are awaiting your response now - ball is in your court, and you have only this one time chance I am giving you to do this, else I will allow action to proceed - this is not a threat, and is a clear statement that you erred in putting me up publicly on your website and by claiming me to be a scam artist in this matter, you have exposed yourself, your organization, and others to legal action that will not subside once started until you and all others complicit with you pay for your actions - with the resources at my disposal, they are not taking this matter lightly, and you really have no idea who is behind that has been tethered until I make a decision - I have tried to give you every opportunity to see that there has not been any sort of scam and that what I do is not only legitimate, legal, and necessary, but also in the best interests of our Humanity, but to no avail - this will now stop with my last attempt to show you the legitimacy and scope of my work - I do not have to explain myself anymore to you or anyone else - I have had enough of your badgering comments and putdowns and downright insults - you really do seem to have the intelligence of a small soap dish, and I will treat you as such from herein - you have touched on something that you should have left alone given your knowledge of limited liability companies - you made a grave mistake here, and although I do support your efforts to bring real scam artists to light, I will not allow any further defamation of my persona - you have until March 2, 2011 at 12:00PM to comply - govern yourself accordingly - in Our service - HE Jerzy Babkowski
    PS: your and Jack's grammar and spelling sucks and smacks of a 5th grader attempting to play grown-up and has made me shake my head at some of your comments...

-----Original Message-----
    From: admin@equalizergroup.org [mailto:admin@equalizergroup.org]
    Sent: Sunday, February 27, 2011 11:13 PM
    To: Jerzy Babkowski; jeffwooller@gmail.com
    Subject: RE: Re: RE: FYI 1
    Jerzy:
    I am getting tired of all of this. I could careless about all this stuff
    you claim to toot your horn about. I think its ALL 100% BS, you have not
    been able to produce a dime from it apparently, yet on your other social sites claimed to have raised "BILLIONS". Then, to us you claim its all been nothing but challenges and in the end have not came to foliation yet.
    Which is IT? Raised billions, or bust so far. NEXT, there is merit to
    what you say about LLC's, I am fully aware. IF there is not fraud, IF in the end a person such as yourself does not come forward and state as you have MANY times, REGARDLESS of the STATE of any project or company, or whatever, do I really need to AGAIN pull up those emails and show you that YOU STATED and YOU GAVE YOUR WORD that regardless of the fact, or any fact that you would in fact pay this to Dr. Wooller and take care of it, PERIOD,
    that was your word. Now again and you wonder why we get angry about all
    of this, its the wishy washy back and forth BS, changing your mind, changing your story, changing your word and what you made solid commitments
    on. So play your games with someone else that buys them, or believes
    them. When you are ready to do what you have given your word of honer and
    commitment on, let us know. In the mean time, keep working on all of your so called projects that appear to be going no where and write another statement on another one of your sites about another billion you raised.
    How can you write that stuff and look yourself in the face afterwards?
    Then again, in the meantime we will continue to move our issues and cases against you forward too. Its been your call Jerzy and its clear you have decided to just continue to play games and make excuses and that is not going to serve you well as you will soon begin to see.
    Jay

On Sun, 27 Feb 2011 19:42:47 +0800, "Jerzy Babkowski"

wrote:
    > Jay - fine - prove to me that Jeff invested cash, then he may be
    > repaid cash even though the liability of the company is limited and
    > Jeff is legally entitled to zero because he was a sophisticated
    > investor under the rules and regulations governing investment in the
    > province of British Columbia - I could just ignore all this and turn
    > it over to legal who would prove
    very
    > quickly that under the laws thereto, the directors of the company were
    not
    > liable in any way, shape or form for the failed enterprise - since
    > there
    is
    > no case other than my willingness to do the right thing, your claim I
    > am
    a
    > scam artist is incorrect and subject to action, and you know that is a
    true
    > statement if you are any sort of savvy businessman with knowledge of
    > limited liability companies and how they work - if the investment was
    > in essentially useless barter dollars, then we may buy barter dollars
    > on cents on the dollar and repay in that manner as legal recommends -
    > in Our service - Jerzy
    >
    >
    > -----Original Message-----
    > From: admin@equalizergroup.org [mailto:admin@equalizergroup.org]
    > Sent: Sunday, February 27, 2011 10:17 AM
    > To: Jerzy Babkowski; jeffwooller@gmail.com
    > Subject: RE: Re: RE: FYI 1
    >
    > Jerzy:
    >
    > Everyone on this planet should care about what happens to the USA.
    > Were it not for them and being there every time there is a situation
    > or disaster, where would the world be? As far as you helping the USA
    > out, PLEASE! You can not help your own self out of your own problems.
    > Start there and perhaps then you can move up to a block watch or small
    > town
    fund
    > raiser before you speak of raising billions for the world and helping
    > to save the USA. This type of talk seems concerning to say the least.
    > Why should we not give it to the proper authorities to review and see
    > what
    they
    > think? In the mean time, when you are serious about getting THIS
    > matter resolved, let us know.
    >
    > Jay
    >
    >
    > On Sun, 27 Feb 2011 04:58:51 +0800, "Jerzy Babkowski"

> wrote:
    >> Jay - in response to your statement: "This is all nuts and what you
    talk
    > of
    >> makes no sense and we have to turn this non-sense over to the proper
    >> authorities now on top of it all to get you on the watch list of
    > potential
    >> suspects of acts that are not in the interest of the United States of
    >> America" , you seem to forget that I gave 2 instruments for 500B and
    > 700B
    >> respectively that were under my signatory at HSBC UK to the USA
    platform
    > so
    >> they could be used for the benefit of the USA to help its economy and
    >> rebuild its failed and gutted infrastructure - how does this make me
    >> a candidate for the watch list of potential suspects that are not in
    >> the interest of the USA? - or do you have another set of criteria by
    >> which
    > to
    >> determine such matters? - and I am not even an American but care
    >> deeply
    > for
    >> some reason for the welfare of Uncle - very strange - in Our service
    >> - Jerzy
    >>
    >>
    >> IMPORTANT MESSAGE: This E- mail message (including any and all
    > attachments)
    >> is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act 18 U.S.C.
    >> 2510-2521;
    >> it is confidential and legally privileged and is being sent for
    >> informational purposes only. In addition, the information contained
    >> in
    > this
    >> E-mail message is personal and confidential and is intended for a
    > specific
    >> individual(s) and purpose and therefore is protected from disclosure
    > under
    >> the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. The sender is not a licensed securities
    >> broker-dealer. This E-mail message is neither a solicitation of
    > investment
    >> nor and offer to sell and/or buy securities. If you are not the
    intended
    >> recipient, you should delete this message immediately and/or any of
    >> its attachments and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
    >> or distribution of this message and/or its attachments, or the taking
    >> of
    > any
    >> action based on it, is STRICTLY PROHIBITED as noted above. If you
    >> have received this communication in error, please notify the sender
    >> and
    erase
    >> this e-mail message immediately. This electronic communication is
    > covered
    >> by
    >> the Electronic Communications Privacy Act of 1986, codified at 18
    U.S.C.
    >> §§
    >> 1367, 2510-2521, 2701-2710, 3121-3126.Also, see:
    >> http://www.ftc.gov/privacy/glbact/glbsub1.htm Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act
    >> 15 USC, Subchapter I, Sec. 6801-6809.
    >>
    >> -----Original Message-----
    >> From: Jerzy Babkowski [mailto:jerzy88@gmail.com]
    >> Sent: Sunday, February 27, 2011 4:34 AM
    >> To: 'admin@equalizergroup.org'; 'jeffwooller@gmail.com'
    >> Subject: RE: Re: RE: FYI 1
    >>
    >> Gentlemen - I just checked records back to 2002 and I err - Jeff, you
    > did
    >> invest, but not cash like others did - you invested with barter
    dollars,
    >> which we found limited use for but wished to incorporate the concept
    >> in
    > our
    >> Business Plan - shortly after your "investment", the bartercard
    business
    >> failed in British Columbia - it just did not take off as expected
    > according
    >> to the Bartecard salesmen we talked with in respect of incorporating
    > their
    >> concept with ours - this is clearly evidenced by the below as to
    current
    >> status of this business - furthermore, barter dollars could not be
    >> used
    > for
    >> office expenses, electricity, telephones, or any of the needs of a
    > business
    >> start-up - even though our business failed due to unscrupulous public
    >> company individuals, your investment took the form of these
    >> practically useless "barter dollars" and not cash - we allowed this,
    >> as I recall
    now
    >> that I have gone over the records, because my President wanted to
    > further
    >> the barter system into the Metroplexx concept - when the business
    > failed,
    >> so
    >> did your "investment" - for me to repay you, and please remember that
    >> I
    > do
    >> not have to as Metroplexx was a limited liability corporation with
    >> zero liability to its directors, and I was NOT responsible for this
    >> failure
    > and
    >> was the only one that kept in touch with all that invested with us
    >> out
    > of a
    >> moral and ethical standpoint and did not "dissapear", I will require
    >> a
    > fair
    >> valuation of these "barter dollars" in real cash - I surmise this
    >> will incur costs for accountants to establish a fair market value of
    >> these
    > instruments
    >> of exchange, and I do not have the resources to do this valuation
    myself
    > -
    >> I
    >> therefore ask that you ask a professional in valuations of such
    > instruments
    >> of exchange, the actual value in hard cash so that my accountant can
    > verify
    >> it properly - again, I am not here to "take" money from people for
    > nothing,
    >> and even though I do NOT have to pay anything on behalf of a failed
    > limited
    >> liability company, I choose to provide a measure of compensation for
    > what
    >> you did and the faith you had in our concept - please provide this
    >> information to me along with the pertinent documentation, and I will
    > make
    >> arrangements to compensate you appropriately - alternatively, I have
    >> already made inquiry in Canada with some people that know others that
    >> still
    have
    >> barter dollars and would love to get rid of them at cents on the
    >> dollar
    > as
    >> they found them useless as well, and repay you with those - I trust
    >> you have not misled Jack and Jay with the type and method of
    >> investment you
    made,
    >> and
    >> the business concept that took many years to develop - I was not
    > frivolous
    >> in stating that this took 20/7 days to do over several years of very
    > hard
    >> work, research, and invention of certain technologies which are now
    >> commonplace - further, I attach the Metroplexx Business Plan I wrote
    >> to remind you of the risk you undertook as a "sophisticated
    >> investor",
    > which
    >> conditions are spelled out according to the letter of the law in
    British
    >> Columbia - on page 8-2; Stage 1; Budget, there is made mention of the
    >> barter system that was to be incorporated into the concept that would
    >> have flourished in my opinion if we got off the ground - if we
    >> succeeded
    > during
    >> this dot.com craze, we would have been on top of the world - too bad
    >> we
    > got
    >> taken for a public company ride that destroyed us all - took years
    >> for
    > me
    >> and my family to recover never mind the other people with us - I
    >> trust
    > you
    >> can appreciate the years of hard work that went into this concept,
    >> and
    > gave
    >> us all hope for financial security - why don't you have Jay put this
    >> up
    > on
    >> the web site to explain how we "took" you and "scammed" you - if I
    hired
    > a
    >> lawyer to look at the real facts, I surmise he would have a field day
    > with
    >> all the allegations put up to date - thank you - in Our service -
    >> Jerzy

MORE HERE @: http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?136076-Have-you-had-an-experience-with-Jerzy-Babkowski

bs4ever

bs4ever

Have you had an experience with Jerzy Babkowski?

Perhaps that question could have been worded 'differently'

Dr Jeff Wooller  

Who is quoted as saying the following above

"Jerry
Thanks for festive season message which is heartily reciprocated.
Please note that we are offering distance learning MBAs and Doctorates on barter.
Dr Jeff Wooller
Vice Chancellor
Irish University Business School"

Would he be the same Dr Jeff Wooller guest starring in this historical article?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/london/8308685.stm

If so.....how ironic, two scammers offering each other their respective 'services'

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LOL

Is the scammer in your article from Canada too?

How funny!

bs4ever

bs4ever

From London I think?

There seems to be plenty buying titles and degrees about, all a sign of either to stupid to own large sums of money or a feeling of being 'incomplete'

One man bought an abandoned WW2 steel gun platform in the Thames estuary and declared it an independent Kingdom. He sells Titles to anyone who will buy them

whitewolf007

POOFness for Mar 17: ZAP - The HKMA
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 17-Mar-2016 17:21:16
In Response To: POOFness for Jan 3: Anthem (Mr.Ed)

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

-------- Original Message --------
To: 2goforth
Subject: RE: THE HKMA
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 14:33:48 -0400

HI ALL THIS IS A CLARIFICATION ON THE FORECLOSURE EMAIL I PUT OUT IF YOU HAVE A FORECLOSURE AND SEND IN A MESSAGE TO FORECLOSURE@HUMANUS.CA, YOU WILL BE GIVEN INFORMATION ON THE ENTITY THAT IS ACTUALLY PERFORMING SUCCESSFUL INTERVENTIONS IN RESPECT OF HELPING PEOPLE WITH THIS ISSUE THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER WILL BE ADDRESSED ACCORDING TO THE REAL SITUATION BY THIS, AND RELIEF WILL BE PROVIDED IN ITS ULTIMATE SENSE MUCH THANKS LOVE AND LIGHT IN OUR SERVICE-ZAP

From: Zap [email="[mailto:zmessage@humanus.ca]"][mailto:zmessage@humanus.ca][/email]

Sent: March 17, 2016 3:36 AMTo: [email=%27ZMESSAGE@HUMANUS.CA]'ZMESSAGE@HUMANUS.CA[/email].'

Subject: THE HKMA

HI ALL IT IS OFFICIAL THAT THE HONG KONG MONETARY AUTHORITY IS IN CHARGE OF EMPLOYEE COFFEE CUP AND COOLER WORK SHIFTS THEIR SPEED AT APPROVING A SIMPLE TRANSFER OF A FEW M IS THAT OF MOLASSES AT THE NORTH POLE OUR TEAMS WILL NOT SURVIVE OVER THE WEEKEND, SO WE ARE FORCED TO SHUT DOWN SOME OPERATIONS AND SHUFFLE THINGS TO KEEP PEOPLE ALIVE I CAN NO LONGER ASK FOR MORE HELP AS IT MUST ALSO BE A HUGE BURDEN TO SO MANY TO HELP SO LONG WE WILL DO THE BEST WITH WHAT WE HAVE, BUT A FEW HELPING HANDS TO WRAP UP WILL BE WELCOME AS WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO EVEN THAT WITHOUT THE TRANSFERS ARE TO COMPLETE TOMORROW TO PAYMASTER AND BE OUT TO OUR CORPORATE ACCOUNTS EARLY NEXT WEEK ALONG WITH THE SECOND TRANSFER WHICH SEEMS TO BE STABLE MUCH THANKS FOR ALL YOUR EXTRAORDINARY HELP ALSO, IF ANY ARE IN FORECLOSURE, OR KNOW OF ANYONE IN FORECLOSURE, WRITE TO FORECLOSURE@HUMANUS.CA THERE IS HELP THERE MUCH THANKS LOVE AND LIGHT IN OUR SERVICE ZAP

It's been said so often that it always darkest before the light of victory is upon us. Thank you for the support you have given us to keep this newsletter coming. It has kept many computers running. We couldn't do this without your contributions. Small or large contributions service many in need. Please go to www.paypal.com and send to goneforthfornow@gmail.com. Please know we will be successful.

Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

whitewolf007

OUR TEAMS WILL NOT SURVIVE OVER THE WEEKEND, SO WE ARE FORCED TO SHUT DOWN SOME OPERATIONS AND SHUFFLE THINGS TO KEEP PEOPLE ALIVE

Wow man I seem to be able to survive just fine on social programs and the love of family, dunno why your guys have such a hard time.  Did I mention i've been unemployed for almost 3 months now?  But please feel sorry for me and open your wallets is the message right Jerzy?

I CAN NO LONGER ASK FOR MORE HELP AS IT MUST ALSO BE A HUGE BURDEN TO SO MANY TO HELP SO LONG

Laying that guilt trip on mighty thick aren't we.  I was born at night but not last night.  You can't ask for help but isn't that exactly what you are doing Jerzy Babkowski,  just like every other message where you pander for money.  Is there ever a message where you don't ask for money?

WE WILL DO THE BEST WITH WHAT WE HAVE, BUT A FEW HELPING HANDS TO WRAP UP WILL BE WELCOME AS WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO EVEN THAT WITHOUT THE TRANSFERS ARE TO COMPLETE TOMORROW TO PAYMASTER AND BE OUT TO OUR CORPORATE ACCOUNTS EARLY NEXT WEEK ALONG WITH THE SECOND TRANSFER WHICH SEEMS TO BE STABLE MUCH THANKS FOR ALL YOUR EXTRAORDINARY HELP

Wow delayed again huh?  Funny that.  Let me get my crystal ball and look into the future.  Yep I predict same time next month you will be saying roughly the same thing.  Let's see if I'm right.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

So I wonder what in the hell he wants peoples foreclosure info for? So he can string them along until they lose their homes? Give them more false hope as if things are not bad enough?

If you are losing your home we have some wonderful folks here that have guided me twice through the process. Even though I have been unemployed since March 20th, 2014 and I still am in my home. There are many ways to beat the banks. Putting your trust in an ex con is NOT one of them.

THINK PEOPLE THINK before you send this shyster any personal info! SMH

This guy is really starting to piss me off... not a good thing :)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum