← A Question [p.129] What can you do in order to understand the IRS and to safely defend against it? →
Posted on April 1, 2016
by David Robinson http://www.amazon.com/Failure-File-Conspiracy-Robinson-14-cr-00083-DBH/dp/1502951576/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8
1. The Sixteenth Amendment, allegedly giving Congress the power to collect income taxes, was never ratified. For the compelling evidence, read The Law That Never Was, available from Common Sense Press, PO Box 1544, Billings, MT 59103. The 16th Amendment, even if it had been ratified, is just a smokescreen that doesn’t grant any new taxing powers to Congress. The Supreme Court found in 1916 in the case Brushaber v. Union Pacific R.R. Co., 240 U.S. 1 — that the 16th Amendment didn’t extend the taxing powers of Congress.
2. The Constitution does not empower Congress to delegate any government function to the IRS.
3. The IRS is a private corporation registered in Delaware.
4. The IRS is the Gestapo of the Federal Reserve bankers; the same sponsors pushed the Federal Reserve Act and the Sixteenth Amendment through Congress in 1913.
5. The purpose of the IRS is not to collect taxes but to control and terrorize people.
6. It is doubtful whether money collected by the IRS goes to the government. Checks received by the IRS appear to be deposited by the Federal Reserve bankers, with “FRB” (for “Federal Reserve Bank”) stamped on returned checks.
7. The IRS has no jurisdiction in the 50 states, according to the limitations placed on the federal government by the Constitution.
8. The Internal Revenue Code is not law.
9. The Internal Revenue Code defines the term “person” in such a way that it does not apply to most every day working Americans.
10. The income tax is voluntary for most Americans.
11. The income tax is an indirect excise tax. The final recipient of income is not liable for the income tax.
12. The term “income” is so defined in the tax code that wages or salaries do not constitute “income.”
13. Corporations may only withhold taxes from an employee’s earnings if the employee specifically requests such withholding. No one can be legally forced to complete a W4 withholding form.
14. Employers who withhold part of the salaries or wages of employees against the will of the employee, commit theft.
15. The U.S. Constitution effectively defines “money” as gold and silver – Article I, Section 10: “No State shall make anything but gold and silver coin a tender in payment of debts.”
The law agrees: “The terms ‘lawful money’ and ‘lawful money of the United States’ shall be construed to mean gold or silver coin of the United States.” (12 USC 152). The Federal Reserve Note is not money; it is counterfeit currency, hence receipts in Federal Reserve Notes, having no legal value, are not taxable.
16. Most Americans can relinquish their “U.S. Citizenship” and declare themselves as State Citizens subject to neither Federal nor State income taxes.
17. There is a legal principle “void for vagueness”. The tax code is vague in so many parts that nobody (including IRS Terrorcrats) can understand it. A 1991 Supreme Court case found that if someone sincerely believes that he or she doesn’t have to file a tax return and pay income tax, then that person cannot be convicted of a crime; several other courts have found accordingly.
18. In 1991, the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals held that if someone claims they are not subject to the federal income tax, then the burden to prove to the contrary is on the IRS. For most Americans the IRS can’t won’t even attempt prove this via an Affidavit signed under the penalty of perjury.
19. Filing a 1040 or other tax return involves the surrender of your Fifth Amendment right to not incriminate oneself. The Fifth Amendment of the Constitution says that no one can be forced to incriminate himself or herself.
20. All IRS liens and seizures are illegal.
21. The IRS in its totality is a violent, criminal, extortion racket with no legal basis whatsoever.
22. There are methods for protecting income and assets so that no matter what the IRS Terrocrats do it becomes difficult for them to violate your unalienable rights to own property and the fruits of your labor.
23. In his book Tax Fraud & Evasion: The War Stories, Attorney Donald W. MacPherson exposes the IRS as a paper tiger. The probability that any individual would be prosecuted for not paying taxes to the IRS are about 70,000 to one. The probability that any individual will go to jail for not paying taxes are about 150,000 to one.A Call to Action
Practically everything the federal government does is evil, unconstitutional, criminal, and highly destructive.
The IRS Gestapo plays a major role in keeping the criminal Terrocrats in power. The IRS needs to be eliminated. In the words of Attorney Donald W. MacPherson, “The Beast must be destroyed.”
What federal government we need (if any) can be financed through voluntary exchange for valuable products and services produced, augmented by voluntary contributions.
Thanks to: http://mainerepublicemailalert.com