OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Ines Radman ~ SHOOT THE MESSENGER AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Ines Radman ~ SHOOT THE MESSENGER AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Ines Radman ~ SHOOT THE MESSENGER AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Ines Radman ~ SHOOT THE MESSENGER AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Ines Radman ~ SHOOT THE MESSENGER AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Ines Radman ~ SHOOT THE MESSENGER AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Ines Radman ~ SHOOT THE MESSENGER AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Ines Radman ~ SHOOT THE MESSENGER AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Ines Radman ~ SHOOT THE MESSENGER AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Ines Radman ~ SHOOT THE MESSENGER AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Ines Radman ~ SHOOT THE MESSENGER AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Ines Radman ~ SHOOT THE MESSENGER AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Ines Radman ~ SHOOT THE MESSENGER AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Ines Radman ~ SHOOT THE MESSENGER AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Ines Radman ~ SHOOT THE MESSENGER AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Ines Radman ~ SHOOT THE MESSENGER AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Ines Radman ~ SHOOT THE MESSENGER AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Ines Radman ~ SHOOT THE MESSENGER AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Ines Radman ~ SHOOT THE MESSENGER AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Ines Radman ~ SHOOT THE MESSENGER AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Ines Radman ~ SHOOT THE MESSENGER AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Ines Radman ~ SHOOT THE MESSENGER AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ines Radman ~ SHOOT THE MESSENGER AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

SHOOT THE MESSENGER AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE

April 18, 2016 Ines Radman

Comment: The following 3 posts are the most reblogged and reposted posts of 2015. This post alone was reblogged 231 times last year.

September 26, 2015 Ines Radman Uncategorized

In my world, God loves all equally so if it’s got a message to send it will go out to all and not just to certain individuals.
Why is it that each person that claims to get messages is different and that no two  people  get the same information or message? That Creator god plays games with us and wants to confuse us?
It can’t be anyone else because our free will must be respected therefore entities that disrespect that are not from Source. Why is that people ignore this Law/Universal Rule that we are not to be interfered with?
I will start with Alex Collier because I have been with him from the start way back in the early 80’s. The Andromedans knew that his life would never be the same. They knew most of humanity was not ready to hear the message in the 80’s so why did they contact him knowing this?
Why did they allow his life to go downhill from there? Why could they not intervene somehow so that he could continue to live a normal life and raise his family with dignity? He didn’t ask to be contacted, therefore, he ended up suffering the consequences for their contact yet they never ever did anything to make his life easier. Why? Because they have no power over that, these may claim to be Andromedans, I don’t dispute that but it raises so many questions that I am now presenting to you.  How has life improved by being in contact with them and why could they not wait until now to contact him rather then cause him to suffer for so long to the point that he became homeless, he got Cancer and he is now living off the donations of his friends and followers. What good did the Andromedans messages do for Alex or humanity for that matter?
He will say he would do it all over again because of the valuable information. I honor that. I get that. But when it comes down to it, what has Alex gained from all this other than poverty? What happened to Abundance if you believe in it? Why is he a victim because he didn’t ask to be contacted?
I can’t dispute or debunk the possibility that Andromedans contacted Alex, but were they service to others, were they maybe disguised to be Andromedans because nothing, absolutely nothing positive came out of his communication with them other than information that cannot be proven anyways.
Has anything changed in the lives of people who were supposedly contacted by entities that mean well and want to help humanity? Not really, other than gaining knowledge and understanding and for the few like Lee Carrol and Daryl Anka who travel worldwide channeling, writing books, giving lectures and making sustantial profits from their book sales.
My life hasn’t changed reading or listening other than gaining knowledge, perhaps a different perspective. The planet has not benefited from these channeled messages because these entities choose ONE person. How does ONE person gain credibility being the only ONE to get the message? How does this information get spread about worldwide when more than 50% of the planetary population either doesn’t have internet access or are too poor to purchase books and magazines?
Now, given the facts just presented, how do we know the messages are actually coming from those that claim to want to help humanity and how have they helped us over the last 50 years?
David Icke coined the phrase “Prison Planet” in his book titled: “The Truth Shall Set You Free”. Any idiot today would agree with that just on the fact that we can’t piss in a toilet without asking for permission.
It is still up for debate as to why the Planet is quarantined. Some claim it’s so that humans can’t leave, some claim it’s for the purpose of not allowing visitors and I tend to accept both as valid reasons.
We can’t leave because we don’t have the technology for interplanetary travel and we’re not allowed visitors who could tell us the truth about what is actually going on. All communications to the planet are either denied, intercepted or compromised.
If messages are compromised then we truly don’t know the validity or accuracy of messages and I doubt very much that any truth is allowed to pass through unless it’s mixed with 90% bullshit.
Whenever I would hear or read about people claiming to be in contact with higher dimensional beings from various Saints, Ascended Masters, Seth, Kryon, Bashar, Abraham Hicks and many others, my first thoughts or questions were always the same.
What makes him or her special to receive the information and nobody else?  How does that serve humanity to only contact one person?  If we are all loved and created equally, why are some people chosen above others? What are the requirements or qualifications to receive messages?
And, if it’s allowed to receive help from higher dimension and different realities then why do more people not get contacted by the same entity?
I think I have the answer to the last question. Each entity chooses one person for an obvious reason. Is Bashar better than Kryon? Is Kryon real and Bashar not? Who’s messages/teachings do you like? Exactly!
We fragment by attracting to those messages/teachings that form our current belief system or for whatever reason we tend to choose certain philosophies/ideologies or truths if you can even call it truth.
The result is that all of us in the truth community are fragmented and each of us form our own ideas, conclusions and end game based on the source of information we get.
We choose to believe or not believe, we choose to feel special when some entity from another reality contacts us, we want to believe that these entities contacting humanity are who they claim to be and with that we accept certain information that ‘resonates’ with us.
We can’t resonate with anything because we are disconnected from Source. This is another propaganda, mind control bullshit ideology. If we can resonate with things then we would never make a mistake in judgement. We can’t resonate because we exist in such a low frequency, so we all play with the myth of being able to resonate with something, again this is part of the game that we become confused, it’s all mind control.
How is this helping humanity? Has ANY event happened even in the last 50 years that ANY one of these entities predicted would happen such as the end of the world, ascension, Dinar revaluation, GCR, and now this obsession with September. If you can name one event that altered our reality for the better, please let me know because some entities still claim the Dinar revaluation is a go yet it was predicted 3 years ago as being imminent as was full disclosure.
CONCLUSION: There are over 6 billion people on this planet, most enlightened humans are probably the ones that meditate all day long such as the monks spread across temples throughout Asia and yet I have not read about ONE monk claiming to channel messages from higher beings.
Fact is, millions of people are evolved enough to be a channel or upload information, so why pick one woman in Texas to inform and help humanity?
If our creator/god loves us equally would it be fair to contact only one person and why are ALL of these people that are in contact with higher beings all getting different messages or teachings?
Higher dimensional beings are connected to Source and can access much easier Akashic records. They talk about love, but not HOW to love. They talk about stopping wars but not HOW to stop them. They talk about many things and none have contributed to a better reality, in fact, we’re more fractured, fragmented and separated by our belief systems then ever before.
My guide tells me it’s done on purpose to confuse us and no service to others entity is able to get their messages through if at all. Some beings are very powerful and can reach us but it’s rare because it’s not allowed. The whole purpose we are here is to figure it out, remember who we are therefore, the law of Non-Interference was very clear before we incarnated here.
I would feel very special if some entity contacted me and told me I had been chosen as the official voice, but Prime Creator doesn’t work that way and if you’re going to contact humans you would do it for everyone and let each person choose what they want to do with the information.
Don’t be a cult follower, be a leader. Your heart will lead you along with your Higher Self. You are doing what you should be doing. Stop projecting your desire for something to happen without the knowledge of what SHOULD OR MUST happen. Without a clear understanding or knowledge of what should happen, you are feeding the machine and creating realities that are not suitable for us at this time or diverting energy to where it really should go and that is self-exploration, self-love and finding your truth, remembering who you are. Project what you want to be and you will create it. Trust that everything is the way it should be and live the rest of your current reality in love with all without  expecting anything in return.
The messengers want to believe they receive truth and just because the message is loving doesn’t mean it’s authentic. Once you open yourself to receive messages from entities you can’t see, you have become a suction cup for them to feed through you.
Don’t fall for that because just the act of entering your mind without your permission is a breach of trust and free will and they are not to be trusted. That’s all these beings CAN do; enter your mind and by reading your mind, they know exactly what to communicate. They can’t manifest, they can’t stop your headache or cure your cancer because they are not from LOVE. The only thing they know how to do is deception.
They have no power over you unless you allow them in. These are beings that can only enter your mind and control it, tell you what you want to hear, pretend to be god or an angel or St. Germain and since you can’t prove it you believe the beautiful messages of love.
So, before you disagree with me and that’s ok, ask yourself the same questions. What makes me more special than you and how do these beings choose their messengers? Why are not the messages the same or consistent?
That’s all I have to say this 26th of September, 2015.

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum