OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Trying To Understand… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Trying To Understand… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Trying To Understand… EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Trying To Understand… EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Trying To Understand… EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Trying To Understand… EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Trying To Understand… EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Trying To Understand… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Trying To Understand… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Trying To Understand… EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Trying To Understand… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Trying To Understand… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Trying To Understand… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Trying To Understand… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Trying To Understand… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Trying To Understand… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Trying To Understand… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Trying To Understand… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Trying To Understand… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Trying To Understand… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Trying To Understand… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Trying To Understand… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trying To Understand…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trying To Understand… Empty Trying To Understand… Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:05 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Trying To Understand…

June 10, 2016 / Visionkeeper

Trying To Understand… Boho-dimension-grunge-psychedelic-favim-com-3633545
Photo Source:
It seems everyday now something completely insane occurs and it blows my mind. It’s not so much what happens that is so upsetting as it is knowing so many people are in that crazy  mindset I cannot make sense of. It is all too much to grasp and grab hold of, but then I started thinking… Are the things I find so disturbing  and insane normal to another dimensional way of seeing things? Has the shift already occurred but nobody realized it? This level of thinking and acting by so many that is frighteningly foreign and evil from how I am seeing and thinking about the world, has to be because it is happening in another dimension, I see no other explanation. Why are so many crazy people acting like Zombies, being fired up and excited by violence, going against the social structure of our country and turning it on its ear? For so long it has made no sense, I couldn’t comprehend, but this now begins to make sense to me. The insanity is all happening in another dimension from which I seem far removed thank goodness.
I could not understand for quite some time now how all of these wildly insane things were happening. It twisted my head inside out trying to find reason where none existed. Like the video of the grand opening ceremony held for the Gotthard Tunnel that just opened through the Swiss Alps. Sounds innocent enough, a ribbon cutting and then get on with things, but no. This is the insanity I am referring to so take a look and judge for yourself. I seriously doubt if you are on the same wave length that I am, that it will make any sense to you at all. I know what the dark is up to, I know what their end game is, but even then, it amazes me so many go along with this kind of warped thinking. Take note of the world leaders in attendance and it becomes even more upsetting to think these minds are running the world into oblivion. Then again remember, it is happening in another dimension.
While it is very disturbing what is happening to the world, I choose to check out from worrying about it, as it is happening there, wherever there is, and not in my immediate world. It is a total waste of good energy to get upset about things occurring around you that are not directly part of your world. If nothing going on in the world makes sense to you, then most likely you as well now reside in a different dimension. These times are trying to ones soul to say the least, it is hard to stay sane and hold on when the ground beneath your feet is shifting and cracking and morphing before your very eyes. But fear not! Detach and go about business as usual in your own world, because you are a long way away from the insanity in reality. Remember, you create your own reality with your thoughts and beliefs. If you don’t wish to be a part of the pandemonium going on around you, detach! Do not think about it, do not give it your time or attention, only give your attention to what matters in life, what is good and compassionate and worthy.
It seems detaching from that dimension of insanity and moving up is what is called for at this crazy time. Trying to understand it all is useless, your thoughts are not on the same wave length as what is taking place in Zombieland. There is no earthly way you will ever understand or be able to comprehend it, like trying to read the New York Times in first grade. It will not make sense, so stop trying to make sense of it. Detach and stay close to who and what does make sense. Therein lies your strength. Yes the whole world is upside down and inside out, but only in that old paradigm. Let yourself move beyond it and into a space of sanity and calm. We all need it desperately right now. You ARE NOT going crazy! That other dimension is crazy and it is time to get out! Stay peaceful and loving and around those who think like you and all will be well.
Blessings to us all,
Visionkeeper

Thanks to VK at: https://oneworldmetamorphosis.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum