OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Drake Bailey Still At It – Hee Yawwww (and still a total dbag liar!) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Drake Bailey Still At It – Hee Yawwww (and still a total dbag liar!) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Drake Bailey Still At It – Hee Yawwww (and still a total dbag liar!) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Drake Bailey Still At It – Hee Yawwww (and still a total dbag liar!) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Drake Bailey Still At It – Hee Yawwww (and still a total dbag liar!) EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Drake Bailey Still At It – Hee Yawwww (and still a total dbag liar!) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Drake Bailey Still At It – Hee Yawwww (and still a total dbag liar!) EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Drake Bailey Still At It – Hee Yawwww (and still a total dbag liar!) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Drake Bailey Still At It – Hee Yawwww (and still a total dbag liar!) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Drake Bailey Still At It – Hee Yawwww (and still a total dbag liar!) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Drake Bailey Still At It – Hee Yawwww (and still a total dbag liar!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Drake Bailey Still At It – Hee Yawwww (and still a total dbag liar!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Drake Bailey Still At It – Hee Yawwww (and still a total dbag liar!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Drake Bailey Still At It – Hee Yawwww (and still a total dbag liar!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Drake Bailey Still At It – Hee Yawwww (and still a total dbag liar!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Drake Bailey Still At It – Hee Yawwww (and still a total dbag liar!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Drake Bailey Still At It – Hee Yawwww (and still a total dbag liar!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Drake Bailey Still At It – Hee Yawwww (and still a total dbag liar!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Drake Bailey Still At It – Hee Yawwww (and still a total dbag liar!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Drake Bailey Still At It – Hee Yawwww (and still a total dbag liar!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Drake Bailey Still At It – Hee Yawwww (and still a total dbag liar!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Drake Bailey Still At It – Hee Yawwww (and still a total dbag liar!) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Drake Bailey Still At It – Hee Yawwww (and still a total dbag liar!)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Drake Bailey Still At It – Hee Yawwww

June 15, 2016 Ines Radman Uncategorized

I couldn’t pass up this video and NOT comment on it. If you go through the blog in the Search feature, you will find a few posts where I mention Drake Bailey. I was actually shocked to see that he’s still making videos but then 1800 viewers is not anything to call home about I suppose. One thing that has changed with Drake is that he no longer uses the term “Cabal”. That was his sentence signature. Drake never completed a sentence without using “Cabal”. I notice that he now doesn’t mention IT, and rather uses the term “The West”, whatever that might mean.
I see that Drake has been doing some homework over the years, catching up on things though I still don’t like his style, I feel it’s derrogatory and that he is speaking to idiots that know nothing, whereas, he knows nothing other than what he has read on the internet like the rest of us.
I may have an advantage because I live in Croatia and so we have different news sources, different way of looking things, we don’t consider Russia to be our enemy, in fact we admire Putin for the way he’s been hanging on to Peace in the world. Whatever his agenda is, who gives a shit, at least he’s trying to keep Peace which is a lot more than I can say for other world leaders.
Bottom line Drake, you’re still a fake, you pretend to have intel and inside sources, yet for years have been talking about the Military taking over the government, the Dinar revaluation, all kinds of predictions that never came to fruition. Like Wilcock and et.al, you’re either full of shit or you’ve got some bad intel partners.
You judge for yourselves. I could not stomach more than 12 minutes  of this video.

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum