OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
First POOFness for NOV 13: ALMOST THERE  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
First POOFness for NOV 13: ALMOST THERE  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
First POOFness for NOV 13: ALMOST THERE  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
First POOFness for NOV 13: ALMOST THERE  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
First POOFness for NOV 13: ALMOST THERE  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
First POOFness for NOV 13: ALMOST THERE  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
First POOFness for NOV 13: ALMOST THERE  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
First POOFness for NOV 13: ALMOST THERE  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
First POOFness for NOV 13: ALMOST THERE  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
First POOFness for NOV 13: ALMOST THERE  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
First POOFness for NOV 13: ALMOST THERE  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
First POOFness for NOV 13: ALMOST THERE  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
First POOFness for NOV 13: ALMOST THERE  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
First POOFness for NOV 13: ALMOST THERE  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
First POOFness for NOV 13: ALMOST THERE  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
First POOFness for NOV 13: ALMOST THERE  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
First POOFness for NOV 13: ALMOST THERE  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
First POOFness for NOV 13: ALMOST THERE  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
First POOFness for NOV 13: ALMOST THERE  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
First POOFness for NOV 13: ALMOST THERE  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
First POOFness for NOV 13: ALMOST THERE  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
First POOFness for NOV 13: ALMOST THERE  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

First POOFness for NOV 13: ALMOST THERE

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

First POOFness for NOV 13: ALMOST THERE  Jerzy511

First POOFness for NOV 13: ALMOST THERE
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 13-Nov-2016 13:41:28
In Response To: POOFness for JUNE 2: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' (Mr.Ed)

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: ALMOST THERE
Date: Sun, November 13, 2016 10:43 am

ZAP SAYS

Hi All,

I have two emergencies that I desperately need a helping hand on to do with food and shelter until a couple of days.

First POOFness for NOV 13: ALMOST THERE  Ofcourse

Not much is needed, but there is the obvious looming noon deadline for the shelter part. This is definitely the last round here before the funds flow in a couple of days.

First POOFness for NOV 13: ALMOST THERE  GIF-bored-Dr.-Evil-meh-right-sarcastic-skeptical-whatever-yea-right-yeah-yeah-right-GIF

These situations as not sudden, and everything was exhausted to keep stability there, and this last hump is something that is insurmountable without some help.

On another topic, a few have written in about my support of Trump. I do because even if he is narcissistic or misogynistic or xenophobic racist, and “there would seem to be a few wires crossed”, the alternative of continuing the Bush/Clinton crime family would be unconscionable. We know from his locker room talk he likes women. So what. We know he has a rather large ego. So what.

The question is, what can the man do? Now that he has met with Alex Jones and a few others like Alex, he has their databases available on what is wrong out there, and he will take action that may seem “jedi-like” and clean up the mess. This is a job that any normal politician would never dare to undertake because it is political suicide. That does not apply to this Trump. So…I support that. If he screws up in any facet of his tenure as President, ah well. I guess learning to run a country is fraught with stuff that can be screwed up, right? Common sense.

First POOFness for NOV 13: ALMOST THERE  Th?id=OIP.M75a35527d7c8eeb08b7e0b950fa7c8e4o0&pid=15

I will address this more later today in my regular writing, but in the meantime, there is a big need of help this day to save two situations and some people. And yes the funds are going to flow now, and everything I have said in respect of fundings, and critical needs to be addressed through a special foundation will begin. Right now, it is not about me or these funds but helping others. This is what I have chosen to do regardless of any other perception or criticism of my support of somebody. I am asking for them as they can not ask.

I have a lot to say later today. Much thanks and big hugs for this last one.

Love and Light
In Our service
Zap

First POOFness for NOV 13: ALMOST THERE  Pinocchio-nose

CONTRIBUTIONS

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide as we put food on tables and medical needs handled.
Much Gratitude, Susan

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I will address this more later today in my regular writing, but in the meantime, there is a big need of help this day to save two situations and some people. And yes the funds are going to flow now, and everything I have said in respect of fundings, and critical needs to be addressed through a special foundation will begin. Right now, it is not about me or these funds but helping others. This is what I have chosen to do regardless of any other perception or criticism of my support of somebody. I am asking for them as they can not ask.

I have a lot to say later today. Much thanks and big hugs for this last one.

First POOFness for NOV 13: ALMOST THERE  Where_have_we_with_back_grande

Red Panda

Red Panda

2016-09-01    SO I ASK AGAIN FOR YOUR HELPING HAND AND KIND HEART TO SEE US THROUGH THIS LAST MILE.  IN THE NEXT WEEK BY TUESDAY OR WEDNESDAY, THE WAIT IS OVER AND THE WORK BEGINS.

2016-09-11    I BELIEVE WE ARE HERE AS OVER THE LAST WEEKS, I HAVE GIVEN HINTS OF TIMINGS AND EXPLAINED IN PLAIN TALK THE SURFACE MECHANICS OF THE DELAYS.

2016-09-15    ANYWAYS, ALL IS WELL AND WE ARE TRULY JUST ABOUT THERE AND ABOUT TO BEGIN THE WORK AHEAD.

2016-09-18    WE ARE INDEED IN THE LAST LEG OF THIS GLOBAL RESET STAGING BEFORE THE MAIN EVENT.  IT IS ALL ABOUT TO HAPPEN AND NO MORE WAITING.

2016-10-02    WE ARE NOT FAR NOW, WE HAVE A FIRM SCHEDULE, AND WE ARE PREPARING THE BEST WE CAN.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum