OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
MESSAGE TO JERZY FROM WZ... "You are a scam!" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
MESSAGE TO JERZY FROM WZ... "You are a scam!" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
MESSAGE TO JERZY FROM WZ... "You are a scam!" EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
MESSAGE TO JERZY FROM WZ... "You are a scam!" EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
MESSAGE TO JERZY FROM WZ... "You are a scam!" EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
MESSAGE TO JERZY FROM WZ... "You are a scam!" EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
MESSAGE TO JERZY FROM WZ... "You are a scam!" EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
MESSAGE TO JERZY FROM WZ... "You are a scam!" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
MESSAGE TO JERZY FROM WZ... "You are a scam!" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
MESSAGE TO JERZY FROM WZ... "You are a scam!" EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
MESSAGE TO JERZY FROM WZ... "You are a scam!" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
MESSAGE TO JERZY FROM WZ... "You are a scam!" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
MESSAGE TO JERZY FROM WZ... "You are a scam!" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
MESSAGE TO JERZY FROM WZ... "You are a scam!" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
MESSAGE TO JERZY FROM WZ... "You are a scam!" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
MESSAGE TO JERZY FROM WZ... "You are a scam!" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
MESSAGE TO JERZY FROM WZ... "You are a scam!" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
MESSAGE TO JERZY FROM WZ... "You are a scam!" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
MESSAGE TO JERZY FROM WZ... "You are a scam!" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
MESSAGE TO JERZY FROM WZ... "You are a scam!" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
MESSAGE TO JERZY FROM WZ... "You are a scam!" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
MESSAGE TO JERZY FROM WZ... "You are a scam!" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

MESSAGE TO JERZY FROM WZ... "You are a scam!"

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

FROM WZ
Received via email...

Read Here to check out WZ's offer to Jerzy:
http://www.oom2.com/t43679-2016-the-year-of-busting-out-the-liars-frauds-con-artists-in-the-rv-gcr-community-by-purpleskyz

zap/jerzy posted:

IT NEVER EVEN OCCURRED TO ME THE CORRELATION BETWEEN MONKEY AND BLACK GURU
what planet have you been living on for the past many decades?

I AM NOT SUPPOSED TO GO AND PEDDLE MY PERSONAL OPINION. I MADE THAT PROMISE A LONG TIME AGO NOT TO DO THAT. POLITICS AND RELIGION WERE OUT IN WHAT WAS TO BE DONE. I GOT THE BLESSINGS OF THE ELDERS TO DO THIS IN THIS MANNER, AND I HAVE KEPT POLITICS AND RELIGIONS IN A DRAWER

what about your recent comments about Islam and the US election? You continuously personally attack people who  question your truthfulness and ethics, is that not personal opinion?

A FRIEND OF A SISTER OF MINE DIED JUST A FEW DAYS AGO. FOR NO REASON. I WAS LIVID.

Here we go, just about time to beg for money for the dead friend's flowers?

I LOVE PRETTY WELL EVERYBODY AS LONG AS THEY DO NOT TRY TO KILL ME

Than why the viscous attacks on the people you love but who question you?

ON TOP OF ALL THIS, I HAVE TO BABYSIT SEVERAL TRANSACTIONS THROUGH TO COMPLETION AND ENSURE THAT THE FUNDS DO NOT GET MESSED UP IN BETWEEN AND ACTUALLY MAKE IT INTO THE MASTER ACCOUNTS HERE.

I can almost taste the scam coming: the sincere apology and innocence, the loss of a friend of a  friend...how very sad, I'm reaching for the kleenex now....your universal love...I'm reaching for...reaching for....the checkbook?

AND TRY TO RAISE MONEY FOR BABY BRADD, AND MARY, AND PETER, AND GEORGE, AND LISA, AND AND AND

BINGO! We were so worried about Mary, Baby Brad and now OMG there are others we must help! jerzy/zap I reached out to personally help "Mary" and it went nowhere. You are a scam!

AS THESE FOLKS WILL BE INSTRUMENTAL IN THE COMING ROLLOUT, AND THERE IS NO WAY I WILL LET ANY OF THEM DIE FROM EXPOSURE OR LACK OF FOOD. BUT I CAN NO LONGER DO IT. I AM TIRED, I AM DEJECTED, I AM BESIDE MYSELF WITH GRIEF AND OTHER THINGS, AND I CAN BARELY FUNCTION AND YET I HAVE TO DO IT. IT IS NOT EASY AND IT IS MORE ECONOMICAL TO THROW UP MY HANDS AND GIVE UP. SORRY, I COULD NOT HELP SO DIE ALREADY….HOW THE HELL CAN I DO THAT?

The violin music is starting right on cue, get the kleenex. Get the scam alert fired up.

Questions:

1)How can a person living in a car on O2 be "instrumental in the coming rollout"? Doesn't that take the effort of a healthy person.

2)Baby Brad must really be incredible! Imagine that, a baby being "instrumental in the coming rollout"?

3)Please share more about peter, george and lisa I'm sure you can really make kleenex stock go up.

4)How the hell can you continue this BS twice or more a  week?

Lastly jerzy/zap you ARE a racist. You got called out on it. You are a scam artist, Send me Mary's contact info, not the bullshit that she can't talk, her sister watches her but only speaks Spanish and has no phone. Than how the F do you know her condition??

Put up or shut up! Emergency medical places will not refuse "Mary" "Brad" or the others. What fool would send donations to keep alive people who are going to save the world financially but who have no ability to survive financially without our generous donations? It's one thing to give directly to these "people" so put their contact info up, not your pay pal BS that feeds only you. Dude you need to look into a mirror and then get a job!

Real people, not "Mary" "Baby Brad" et al are suffering. WE need to give to our local communities, food banks, shelters. We need to volunteer. jerzy/zap is desperate and we need to ignore assholes like this. IMHO.

Peace.

Thanks to WZ !

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum