OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» It is 4/20 Eve!
Are We Heading for Another Farm Financial Crisis? EmptyToday at 8:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This Is What Happens If You Pump Gas Past Curfew In OUR FREE COUNTRY
Are We Heading for Another Farm Financial Crisis? EmptyToday at 12:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Could this be the Rendlesham Forest UFO ?
Are We Heading for Another Farm Financial Crisis? EmptyToday at 11:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fast Tic Tac UFO falls from the sky ??
Are We Heading for Another Farm Financial Crisis? EmptyToday at 10:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Shocking Footage: After Being Jabbed, Man Suffers Seizure Inside Car at Drive-Thru Covid Vaccine Site
Are We Heading for Another Farm Financial Crisis? EmptyToday at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Chelsea Clinton performs emergency brain surgery on Joe Biden while refuting Tucker Carlson
Are We Heading for Another Farm Financial Crisis? EmptyToday at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 4/19/2021 - It is Payback Time for the Cabal
Are We Heading for Another Farm Financial Crisis? EmptyToday at 10:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Toronto Police Make No Arrests, Allow Anti-Lockdown Protest to Proceed One Day After Doug Ford’s Restrictive Lockdown Measures
Are We Heading for Another Farm Financial Crisis? EmptyToday at 10:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Americans Exiled within America
Are We Heading for Another Farm Financial Crisis? EmptyToday at 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Due Process of Common Law
Are We Heading for Another Farm Financial Crisis? EmptyToday at 9:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Rh blood system is an evolutionary oddity?
Are We Heading for Another Farm Financial Crisis? EmptyToday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dominion Advisor Met With John Podesta Offering ‘Anything’ That Would Help Defeat Trump, According to Email Released by WikiLeaks
Are We Heading for Another Farm Financial Crisis? EmptyToday at 9:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» It Was Worse Than We Thought: NO ONE Met Japanese Prime Minister at the White House Door Except Stationary Army Guard
Are We Heading for Another Farm Financial Crisis? EmptyYesterday at 4:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NASA delays Mars helicopter flight for software update
Are We Heading for Another Farm Financial Crisis? EmptyYesterday at 4:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Where Is the Outcry Over the New York Times Sowing Vaccine Doubts?
Are We Heading for Another Farm Financial Crisis? EmptyYesterday at 4:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» After vaccination: Number of deaths in nursing homes explodes
Are We Heading for Another Farm Financial Crisis? EmptyYesterday at 4:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ UFO Amsterdam March17th crazy footage pyramid shape plus MORE
Are We Heading for Another Farm Financial Crisis? EmptyYesterday at 12:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What's happening in the Washington sky? Strange light flashing
Are We Heading for Another Farm Financial Crisis? EmptyYesterday at 12:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun Shoots Off Strong Solar Flare and Coronal Mass Ejection
Are We Heading for Another Farm Financial Crisis? EmptyYesterday at 11:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Woman is planning to marry a chandelier
Are We Heading for Another Farm Financial Crisis? EmptyYesterday at 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Enormous Ancient Mystery Plateau Found?
Are We Heading for Another Farm Financial Crisis? EmptyYesterday at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» GRANT CAMERON An Insight into the TTSA UAP App with Rob Freeman
Are We Heading for Another Farm Financial Crisis? EmptyYesterday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » MEMBER ADVERTISING & BLOG FORUMS » CONSCIOUSNESS OF ECONOMICS » Are We Heading for Another Farm Financial Crisis?

Are We Heading for Another Farm Financial Crisis?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Consciousness Of Economic

topspin2

Thanks COE..... I see this is just one part of the dismantling of the USA.. Its everywhere for all to see, and I have have said for the last few years, the EU will collapse first followed by the US.....Its not a question of if, but when.....and I think "mother nature" will assist them in their goals.....

Part of the work i do is to through native ceremony by training is to get the earth up and running. she is not online...her lay lines or merdians are damaged and not working. Then i went back to school for biodynamic farming so i could grow food and make microbial medicine for the sterile soil caused by chemtrails and nuclear radiation. I teach how to urban and back yard farm these days. so everyone can grow their own food. on a 1/4 acres you can grow a seriously diversity for diet, would feed one person totally and completely season to season. however takes a shit load of work that most people are not interested in doing, they will be the natural selection and die when they cannot go to grocery stores to eat....

topspin2

COE......tis true, its too much work for most.....The sheeple are incapable/uninterested in understanding the complexity of the situation.....The air will clear in the not to distant future....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum