OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Celebs Coming Forward - ‘Sick’ Pedophiles ‘Control’ the Music Industry EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Celebs Coming Forward - ‘Sick’ Pedophiles ‘Control’ the Music Industry EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Celebs Coming Forward - ‘Sick’ Pedophiles ‘Control’ the Music Industry EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Celebs Coming Forward - ‘Sick’ Pedophiles ‘Control’ the Music Industry EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Celebs Coming Forward - ‘Sick’ Pedophiles ‘Control’ the Music Industry EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Celebs Coming Forward - ‘Sick’ Pedophiles ‘Control’ the Music Industry EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Celebs Coming Forward - ‘Sick’ Pedophiles ‘Control’ the Music Industry EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Celebs Coming Forward - ‘Sick’ Pedophiles ‘Control’ the Music Industry EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Celebs Coming Forward - ‘Sick’ Pedophiles ‘Control’ the Music Industry EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Celebs Coming Forward - ‘Sick’ Pedophiles ‘Control’ the Music Industry EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Celebs Coming Forward - ‘Sick’ Pedophiles ‘Control’ the Music Industry EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Celebs Coming Forward - ‘Sick’ Pedophiles ‘Control’ the Music Industry EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Celebs Coming Forward - ‘Sick’ Pedophiles ‘Control’ the Music Industry EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Celebs Coming Forward - ‘Sick’ Pedophiles ‘Control’ the Music Industry EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Celebs Coming Forward - ‘Sick’ Pedophiles ‘Control’ the Music Industry EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Celebs Coming Forward - ‘Sick’ Pedophiles ‘Control’ the Music Industry EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Celebs Coming Forward - ‘Sick’ Pedophiles ‘Control’ the Music Industry EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Celebs Coming Forward - ‘Sick’ Pedophiles ‘Control’ the Music Industry EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Celebs Coming Forward - ‘Sick’ Pedophiles ‘Control’ the Music Industry EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Celebs Coming Forward - ‘Sick’ Pedophiles ‘Control’ the Music Industry EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Celebs Coming Forward - ‘Sick’ Pedophiles ‘Control’ the Music Industry EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Celebs Coming Forward - ‘Sick’ Pedophiles ‘Control’ the Music Industry EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Celebs Coming Forward - ‘Sick’ Pedophiles ‘Control’ the Music Industry

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Katy Perry: ‘Sick’ Pedophiles ‘Control’ the Music Industry

Posted by Lou on August 6, 2017

countercurrentnews.info
Source: Neon Nettle

August 4, 2017

Celebs Coming Forward - ‘Sick’ Pedophiles ‘Control’ the Music Industry Katy-perry-music-industry-infested-with-pedophiles-4817

In a shocking exposé from one of the biggest pop stars in the world, Katy Perry has dealt a devastating blow to the entertainment world elite by revealing that the entire industry is “controlled” by “sick pedophiles”. 
The “I Kissed a Girl” singer had left many concerned about her mental state following a series of public breakdowns earlier this year.
She made headlines when she disclosed her suicidal tendencies and exhibited signs of a split personality disorder, saying “I don’t want to be Katy Perry anymore”.
Her public unraveling reached a tipping point when footage emerged of her having some form of meltdown and collapsing on stage before she was dragged away by security guards, which experts had attributed to Monarch mind control side effects.
Now, it seems, the pieces of the puzzle are starting to fall into place as she finally opens up about the sickening reality of the music business.
Clearly troubled by the details, she told a group of close friends:
“I can’t live this life any longer. They’re all pedophiles. What they do to these children is sick.”She continues to elaborate, visibly traumatized by the things she’s witnessed:
“And they’re every where you go. It’s like they’re not even trying to hide it. They flaunt it like it’s a badge of honor”
“The producers, the executives, the big names… They’re all in on it””It’s like an exclusive club that you can only join if you do these evil things to innocent children… And it’s not just dirty old men, it’s all of them. Even the women.” 
“They say to me, ‘Katy, you need to take the next step in your career’, but there’s no way I would do those things to kids.””I need to get out of this world. I just want to be Kathyrn Hudson again.”
According to Perry, she’s not the only major star that has been exposed to this world.She says that a lot of child stars have been exposed to this dark underbelly of the entertainment world as “it’s the only chance they have to get a break”.
She describes the network of pedophiles as “fearless” because “they control everything”, adding: “It’s not just in music, it everywhere: Hollywood, Washington, even the press are in on it.”
Miss Perry added that she feels a revolt may be coming though if people can open their eyes to the dark forces that actually run the world. “I feel like something is changing. Artists are starting to take a stand.”
“If we work together, we can change this. We can save these children.”
 “Something is happening with Bieber. I think he might even go public.”
These revelations by Katy Perry may seem shocking to most people, but unfortunately, this information will come as no surprise to those that have done any amount of research on pedophilia amongst the world’s “Elite”.
Child abuse has gone hand-in-hand with politics and show business since their very conception.
Major stars like Corey Feldman came forward last year to blow the whistle on Hollywood pedophiles.
Feldman claimed that he was raped by “major Hollywood moguls” when he was a child actor.
He said that his best friend Corey Haim had also suffered the same abuse, and he attributed this trauma to his drink and drugs addiction in later life that set him on a pathway to his eventual death.
Former child star Elija Wood confirmed these claims saying he had witnessed firsthand how Hollywood is “controlled” by pedophiles.
More recently, Brad Pitt came forward and exposed the depths of pedophilia in the movie business.
He described how parents of child wannabes knowingly put their children in harm’s way, hoping their kids will be big stars if they “play the game”.
Mr. Pitt described how the pedophile rings extend outside the boundaries of the entertainment world and into politics, media, banking and major corporations.
The music world also lost two of its most cherished rock musicians this year in extremely suspicious circumstances.
Chester Bennington was found dead in an almost identical way to his best friend Chris Cornell who died just two months prior.
Cornell was rumored to have come across information that tied big name Elites at the upper echelons of politics to an international pedophile ring.
It is believed that he shared this information with Bennington and planned to go public with it shortly before his death.
Of course, the mainstream media slams any claims of Elite pedophilia as “fake news”, but if the claims of this “exclusive club” of pedophiles are true, then the MSM is part of it, so it makes sense that they would be keen to dismiss it.
Even search engines and social media sites are suppressing this information now as fear is mounting among the puppeteers that the people are finally starting to wake up to the sickening reality.
Power has and always will be with the people, but whilst citizens of the world remain asleep en masse, the Elite stay in control, free to rule in whatever sick way they desire.United, and awake, the people can make a change.

Thanks to Lou at: https://talesfromtheloublog.wordpress.com

Justin Bieber: Pedophiles Run The ‘Evil’ Music Industry

https://youtu.be/12ruPAknYYA

Published on Aug 4, 2017
Justin Bieber told hundreds of people at a Bible study class in Los Angeles that he has “woken up” to the “evils of the music industry” and he needs to take a break from the industry because it is “controlled by the absolute worst kind of people – pedophiles.”

Bieber has become a regular at the Bible study class held at the Montage in Beverly Hills and on Saturday 22nd July he shared what he described as a “horrific story” with the congregation and explained why he felt he had to quit his world tour.

Describing a party on tour – attended by the upper echelon of the music business, including executive VPs of development, producers, power agents and international financiers – Bieber said he was encouraged to sexually abuse a young child who had been bought to the party for the sexual gratification of the industry elite.

“I didn’t want to do this. I really didn’t. They said this kid was drugged, it was horrible,” Bieber said, explaining that it was made clear to him that he would gain entry to the “business side of the industry” if he “joined the club” by passing the initiation rites.

“I wouldn’t just be a performer, I’d be a mogul. That path would open up for me, like it did for Jay-Z.”

“It’s the difference between being a millionaire and being a billionaire.”

But Bieber told the congregation that he couldn’t do it.

“To join the club I’d have to do bad things to this poor kid. But then I realized that even that wasn’t enough for them. I’d also have to kill this little child.”

Bieber said he had heard rumors about this type of initiation in the music industry, but he had not been confronted with it before.

“I got told they secretly film these parties. Once they’ve got you on video doing something like that, they own you.”

Bieber said his conscience is clear because he didn’t participate, but the fate of the drugged child is haunting him.

“They said this kid was raped by a few different guys. They said he was bleeding. I got out of there but I heard he died and that haunts me.”

This allegation from Justin Bieber adds to the wave of accusations made by celebrities and musicians about the real nature of the music and entertainment industry elite. Corey Feldman and Elijah Wood have both gone on record exposing the pedophilia at the heart of Hollywood.

According to Elijah Wood, innocent young lives are destroyed to satisfy “people with parasitic interests” who “see you as their prey.” In an interview with the Sunday Times, Wood dropped a series of bombshells about the pedophiles that run the industry, noting that “Clearly something major was going on in Hollywood. It was all organized.”

If you read the Washington Post or watch CNN, pedophilia is not a problem, and those who talk about it are tinfoil hat wearing kooks perpetuating ‘fake news.’ But more and more stars are coming forward with similar stories about the depraved Hollywood and music industry system.

In recent months Nicole Kidman and Lindsay Lohan also spoke out about pedophilia in Hollywood. Close friends of Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington claim the recently deceased pair were working on exposing the pedophile ring working at the heart of the music industry – and it cost them their lives.

Justin Bieber shocked his fans by cancelling his world tour and announcing that he needed some time away from the music industry. But as more information comes to light, it appears he made the best possible decision.

Article Source: http://yournewswire.com/justin-bieber...

Avebury

Isn't standing up to pedophilia what "social justice warriors" do?
Yet the far right-wing hates "those people", right?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum