OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for SEPT 6: LABOR OF LOVE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for SEPT 6: LABOR OF LOVE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for SEPT 6: LABOR OF LOVE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for SEPT 6: LABOR OF LOVE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for SEPT 6: LABOR OF LOVE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for SEPT 6: LABOR OF LOVE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for SEPT 6: LABOR OF LOVE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for SEPT 6: LABOR OF LOVE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for SEPT 6: LABOR OF LOVE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for SEPT 6: LABOR OF LOVE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for SEPT 6: LABOR OF LOVE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for SEPT 6: LABOR OF LOVE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for SEPT 6: LABOR OF LOVE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for SEPT 6: LABOR OF LOVE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for SEPT 6: LABOR OF LOVE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for SEPT 6: LABOR OF LOVE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for SEPT 6: LABOR OF LOVE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for SEPT 6: LABOR OF LOVE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for SEPT 6: LABOR OF LOVE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for SEPT 6: LABOR OF LOVE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for SEPT 6: LABOR OF LOVE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for SEPT 6: LABOR OF LOVE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for SEPT 6: LABOR OF LOVE

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1POOFness for SEPT 6: LABOR OF LOVE Empty POOFness for SEPT 6: LABOR OF LOVE Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:03 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for SEPT 6: LABOR OF LOVE Jerzy511

POOFness for SEPT 6: LABOR OF LOVE
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 6-Sep-2017 17:34:16

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for SEPT 6: LABOR OF LOVE Bullshit-alert-button-l
Subject: LABOR OF LOVE
Date: Wed, September 6, 2017 3:22 pm

Zap Says

POOFness for SEPT 6: LABOR OF LOVE Raw
HI ALL,

GOOD MORNING, GOOD AFTERNOON, GOOD EVENING! WE ARE ALMOST ALL THE WAY THERE AS THE FUNDS BEING RELEASED NOW ARE GETTING THE CURRENCY DONE AND SOME OF THE FIRST HISTORICAL ASSETS, PRIMARILY THE BONDS. I AGAIN TALKED TO A FEW ON THE INSIDE, AND THEY TOO CONFIRMED PAYMENTS TO PEOPLE (AND THEMSELVES) THAT WERE IN THE INTAKES, BUT THESE ARE MOSTLY FLIPPERS. THE MAIN SHOW IS STILL TO COME BUT THE PRELIMINARIES SHOW US THE PATH THIS IS TAKING.

BUT, WE ARE STILL SOME DAYS AWAY OURSELVES FROM FUNDS AS BANKERS IN FLORIDA HAVE DISAPPEARED. THEY ARE LOOKING AFTER THEMSELVES, BATTENING DOWN THE HATCHES AND LEAVING IN PREPARATION OF THE HURRICANE. THIS IS PROBLEMATICAL AS THEY ARE REQUIRED ALONG WITH THE NEW YORK BANKERS TO GET OUR RELEASE COMPLETED (WHICH WAS TO BE TODAY).

POOFness for SEPT 6: LABOR OF LOVE Giphy

I PERSONALLY NEED A HELPING HAND AS ALL THE BILLS ARE DUE, RENT, AND I NEED SOME TECHNICAL REPAIRS TO MY SYSTEM TO HAVE IT WORK PROPERLY. THIS TIME I AM ASKING. IT IS HARD TO DO WORK SITTING ON A PARK BENCH…NOT VERY PRODUCTIVE. OR COMFORTABLE.

POOFness for SEPT 6: LABOR OF LOVE Charityscam

I WILL BE GETTING MORE INFORMATION LATER THIS DAY IN RESPECT OF THE TABLE TOP MEETINGS AND PAYMENT SCHEDULES FOR SOME PEOPLE, BUT WHAT IS TO COME IS SO HUGE IT MAY BOGGLE THE UNPREPARED MIND.

GOD BLESS AND THANK YOU. I SORELY NEED A BIT TO GET ME THROUGH THIS TOUGHNESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE

POOFness for SEPT 6: LABOR OF LOVE Internet-Fraud-Alert1
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .
With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

POOFness for SEPT 6: LABOR OF LOVE 94-elder-man-bench-central-park

POOFness for SEPT 6: LABOR OF LOVE DJE6OFrUIAEzhEs

2POOFness for SEPT 6: LABOR OF LOVE Empty Re: POOFness for SEPT 6: LABOR OF LOVE Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:50 pm

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Jerzy \"The Liar" Babkowski wrote:I PERSONALLY NEED A HELPING HAND AS ALL THE BILLS ARE DUE, RENT, AND I NEED SOME TECHNICAL REPAIRS TO MY SYSTEM TO HAVE IT WORK PROPERLY. THIS TIME I AM ASKING. IT IS HARD TO DO WORK SITTING ON A PARK BENCH…NOT VERY PRODUCTIVE. OR COMFORTABLE.

Are they renting "Park Bench" space in Canada?

Jerzy's new laptop with a new hard drive is now going bad?

Do they have outlets to plug the chargers for his phone and laptop on those "Park Benches" ?

POOFness for SEPT 6: LABOR OF LOVE Jerzy110

3POOFness for SEPT 6: LABOR OF LOVE Empty Re: POOFness for SEPT 6: LABOR OF LOVE Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:21 pm

pemaquid72

Once again Jerzy comes around begging, right on schedule.

Once again, he’s just an innocent victim dependent upon the kindness and generosity of others so he can help those in need, along with saving our whole planet and all of humanity.

Once again, its those (fill in one of many adjectives Jerzy reserves for bankers that he keeps in his big basket of excuses) bankers!

“WE ARE STILL SOME DAYS AWAY OURSELVES FROM FUNDS AS BANKERS IN FLORIDA HAVE DISAPPEARED.”

A month or so ago it was the bankers in Hong Kong fleeing the latest typhoon.  Now it’s the bankers in Florida fleeing hurricane Irma.  Odd, when you consider how automated, how seamless international and national banking is that one never hears of banks being unable to conduct transactions, no matter how complex, due to weather.  They shut down due to holidays, but there has to be a mandatory evacuation for a bank to shut down.  Odd too, when you realize banks move money 24/7.  Yes, the Federal Reserve is only open specific days and hours (banking hours) but banks move money between themselves through their own systems such as ACH and others. 

As with all of Jerzy’s excuses as for why no funds this week when they were promised last week to be in his hands this week, this excuse just doesn’t pencil out, doesn’t pass the smell test, cannot be proven or substantiated.  Nor will Jerzy try.

Onward to the next begging, next con job, next swindle, next excuse.  Good thing the money Jerzy is waiting for is never more than a week away.  Can you imagine how Jerzy would survive if the money was a month or year away?  Hmmmm………………

4POOFness for SEPT 6: LABOR OF LOVE Empty Re: POOFness for SEPT 6: LABOR OF LOVE Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:04 am

WilliaminUSA

There is a deep pit in hell waiting for the ghoul to occupy. 
While real people suffer from war's, weather, vaccines, etc this foul piece of shit continues to lie and beg. He appears desperate and that's humorous. Karma will be a very nasty lady when the ghoul dies.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum