OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
David Wilcock Update on Latest Article, 12-27-17… “Emery Smith hit with Very Serious Attack” (but Raven is okay!) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
David Wilcock Update on Latest Article, 12-27-17… “Emery Smith hit with Very Serious Attack” (but Raven is okay!) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
David Wilcock Update on Latest Article, 12-27-17… “Emery Smith hit with Very Serious Attack” (but Raven is okay!) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
David Wilcock Update on Latest Article, 12-27-17… “Emery Smith hit with Very Serious Attack” (but Raven is okay!) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
David Wilcock Update on Latest Article, 12-27-17… “Emery Smith hit with Very Serious Attack” (but Raven is okay!) EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
David Wilcock Update on Latest Article, 12-27-17… “Emery Smith hit with Very Serious Attack” (but Raven is okay!) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
David Wilcock Update on Latest Article, 12-27-17… “Emery Smith hit with Very Serious Attack” (but Raven is okay!) EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
David Wilcock Update on Latest Article, 12-27-17… “Emery Smith hit with Very Serious Attack” (but Raven is okay!) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
David Wilcock Update on Latest Article, 12-27-17… “Emery Smith hit with Very Serious Attack” (but Raven is okay!) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
David Wilcock Update on Latest Article, 12-27-17… “Emery Smith hit with Very Serious Attack” (but Raven is okay!) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
David Wilcock Update on Latest Article, 12-27-17… “Emery Smith hit with Very Serious Attack” (but Raven is okay!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
David Wilcock Update on Latest Article, 12-27-17… “Emery Smith hit with Very Serious Attack” (but Raven is okay!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
David Wilcock Update on Latest Article, 12-27-17… “Emery Smith hit with Very Serious Attack” (but Raven is okay!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
David Wilcock Update on Latest Article, 12-27-17… “Emery Smith hit with Very Serious Attack” (but Raven is okay!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
David Wilcock Update on Latest Article, 12-27-17… “Emery Smith hit with Very Serious Attack” (but Raven is okay!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
David Wilcock Update on Latest Article, 12-27-17… “Emery Smith hit with Very Serious Attack” (but Raven is okay!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
David Wilcock Update on Latest Article, 12-27-17… “Emery Smith hit with Very Serious Attack” (but Raven is okay!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
David Wilcock Update on Latest Article, 12-27-17… “Emery Smith hit with Very Serious Attack” (but Raven is okay!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
David Wilcock Update on Latest Article, 12-27-17… “Emery Smith hit with Very Serious Attack” (but Raven is okay!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
David Wilcock Update on Latest Article, 12-27-17… “Emery Smith hit with Very Serious Attack” (but Raven is okay!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
David Wilcock Update on Latest Article, 12-27-17… “Emery Smith hit with Very Serious Attack” (but Raven is okay!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
David Wilcock Update on Latest Article, 12-27-17… “Emery Smith hit with Very Serious Attack” (but Raven is okay!) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

David Wilcock Update on Latest Article, 12-27-17… “Emery Smith hit with Very Serious Attack” (but Raven is okay!)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

David Wilcock Update on Latest Article, 12-27-17… “Emery Smith hit with Very Serious Attack” (but Raven is okay!)

Posted on 2017/12/27 by Kauilapele  
David Wilcock Update on Latest Article, 12-27-17… “Emery Smith hit with Very Serious Attack” (but Raven is okay!) David_wilcock_headshot_161220_150_37This was the first thing that caught my attention this morning. In all of these seemingly “terrible” type events, there are lessons to be learned, and deeper messages to be realized.
This comes at the end of Section 2 of David’s recent article (Kp blog post here).
And remember that any who wish to assist Emery may donate via his PayPal account.
“Last night I got the kind of text from Emery that you never want to see. Here was a part of it: ‘We pulled over to let dogs pee and in 5 min three black SUVs followed us right after sunset. They pulled off about 50 Meters away and took my dog and accelerated away! I’m devastated! My only last family member’… Emery was extremely distraught, as expressed in other personal texts I will refrain from sharing. His health was also very bad, with what he believed was pneumonia.
“This was very obviously a Dark Alliance targeted attack, not just three random black SUVs who happened to follow him and want to abduct his dog. The whole thing was just crazy. “Someone” obviously ordered this attack. That same “someone” is clearly trying to intimidate us into not speaking about the Secret Space Program.
“This is an act of total desperation. If the Deep State were smart, they would totally avoid targeting someone like this after they came out. By doing this attack, they are absolutely, 100 percent signaling that Emery is telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
“Please send your prayers and support to Emery in this difficult time. “They” are trying to punish him for coming forward, and it only further proves he is for real. [donate to Emery]
“[DW]…the text I got after having a long time to think about this and mourn his dog: ‘We have recovered Raven who was thrown out of an SUV on the highway. An angelic woman took her to Pet Smart to buy her water and snacks and posted on Facebook ASAP, which my colleagues immediately zeroed in on and contacted her! The search and abduction was over in 90 minutes without me calling in the satellites!’
“Since Emery already gave us the initial bulk of all of his coolest stories in the course of 15 episodes, I am not sure why this was done… This kind of a move, however, just reeks of desperation. The Deep State obviously wants to make other insiders afraid to come forward.
“This also is a very significant event in the history of disclosure. Acts of terror like this reek of total desperation. It can come back around on them in very unexpected ways. From a spiritual perspective, attacks against Emery like this (or anyone else) also authorize the “good guys” to do much more to quicken the Deep State’s downfall.”
——————————————————-
Update Wednesday 12/27, 11:33 AM : Emery Smith hit with Very Serious Attack
Last night I got the kind of text from Emery that you never want to see. Here was a part of it:
We pulled over to let dogs pee and in 5 min three black SUVs followed us right after sunset. They pulled off about 50 Meters away and took my dog and accelerated away! I’m devastated! My only last family member
Emery was extremely distraught, as expressed in other personal texts I will refrain from sharing. His health was also very bad, with what he believed was pneumonia.

This could have been the result of how rough things got before we bailed him out, coupled with lack of sleep and massive stress.
For some time we didn’t hear very much. I was just encouraging him to get to a safe place and make sure to hydrate.
I was very sorry about the dog. I could only imagine what might have happened, and my thoughts were pretty dark, I must say.
This was very obviously a Dark Alliance targeted attack, not just three random black SUVs who happened to follow him and want to abduct his dog.
The whole thing was just crazy. “Someone” obviously ordered this attack. That same “someone” is clearly trying to intimidate us into not speaking about the Secret Space Program.
WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS?
This is an act of total desperation. If the Deep State were smart, they would totally avoid targeting someone like this after they came out.
By doing this attack, they are absolutely, 100 percent signaling that Emery is telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
That means that some aspect of the Deep State already has a program where even one employee, in only 3-4 years of time, can personally autopsy 3000 different ET bodies.
Based on the number of operating rooms and floors in this one base alone, there are probably THOUSANDS of other employees doing the exact same job.
Again, Emery has no “smoking gun” that can absolutely prove everything Corey is saying is true.
He has seen live ETs in person as well, at various times, including tall humanoid reptilian types. So there are many, many validations.
Part of why Corey made sense to me was that I had heard Emery’s stories long before we ever spoke. Now you are getting this for the first time.
Please send your prayers and support to Emery in this difficult time. “They” are trying to punish him for coming forward, and it only further proves he is for real.
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DOG?
The story had an unexpected twist, well after I first heard the news. Emery is already plugged into Alliance networks.
With that in mind, check out the text I got after having a long time to think about this and mourn his dog:
We have recovered Raven who was thrown out of an SUV on the highway. An angelic woman took her to Pet Smart to buy her water and snacks and posted on Facebook ASAP, which my colleagues immediately zeroed in on and contacted her! The search and abduction was over in 90 minutes without me calling in the satellites!
We are very, very grateful that Emery’s dog Raven was not killed, and that he was able to get the dog back.
The adversary very likely did not count on anything like this happening.
I have asked Emery to get as much documented evidence about this as possible, so fake Dark Alliance trolls won’t accuse him of making this up.
It was similarly irrefutable for him to take pictures of his car after he suffered a head-on collision. Just so we are clear. This is all very real.
Anyone accusing him of making this up is acting like a psychopath and should be shunned.
I recommended documenting any tissue damage to the dog, photos of the Facebook post with the name scrubbed, et cetera.
WE ARE NOT GIVING UP
Since Emery already gave us the initial bulk of all of his coolest stories in the course of 15 episodes, I am not sure why this was done.
Granted, we can go into a lot more detail, and we plan to. This kind of a move, however, just reeks of desperation.
The Deep State obviously wants to make other insiders afraid to come forward. They don’t even care at this point. It’s just wild and chaotic.
With that being said, we will not let Emery’s life be in vain. This only further motivates us to do whatever we can to get the truth out.
This is a very real battle, with very high stakes. So please consider giving financial assistance to Emery if you have not already done so.
He became very despondent from this, as expected. He is only human, as are we all. The Cabal folks seem very angry and jealous right now.
If we can step away from the immediate shock, horror and crisis of this, we can be grateful that he got his dog back, relatively unscathed.
This also is a very significant event in the history of disclosure. Acts of terror like this reek of total desperation. It can come back around on them in very unexpected ways.
From a spiritual perspective, attacks against Emery like this (or anyone else) also authorize the “good guys” to do much more to quicken the Deep State’s downfall.
After coming back from breakfast and checking on this with a single click, there was another repeating-digit pattern — this time 555.

Thanks to: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/FcKv1IXIpuI

David Wilcock | Divine Cosmos (OFFICIAL)
Published on Dec 28, 2017

FULL INTERVIEW HERE: http://bit.ly/EmerySmithInterview Emery Smith, the whistleblower formerly known as “Paul”, comes forward to reveal his work inside secret biological facilities deep under the New Mexico desert. You may have seen him in the film Sirius, as he was dissecting the Atacama Humanoid body. In this introductory episode, he tells us of his induction into secret military testing facilities at Kirtland, AFB in NM where he was tasked with dissecting tissue samples taken from extraterrestrial bodies. This interview with David Wilcock was originally webcast December 12, 2017. http://bit.ly/EmerySmithInterview

Avebury

"Anyone accusing him of making this up is acting like a psychopath and should be shunned."

That doesn't sound very open minded to me.
Either you agree with me 100% or you must be a psychopath...
This is yet one more example of paranoid behavior. If you are so sure of your opinion, why can't you defend it to those that ask real questions?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

:tup:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ET Autopsy Insider Emery Smith Hit With Massive Attack After Coming Forward

David Wilcock Update on Latest Article, 12-27-17… “Emery Smith hit with Very Serious Attack” (but Raven is okay!) IMG_2070

Emery Smith claims to have autopsied about 3,000 different types of ET humanoids. The day after we announced his coming forward, he was hit with an attack that landed him in the emergency room.
Right before his health collapsed, three black SUVs followed him and abducted his dog Raven. Miraculously, Raven was found alive by a good citizen after the perpetrators dumped her off on the highway.
However, immediately after the abduction, Emery developed pneumonia-like symptoms with a fever that skyrocketed up to 105. The ER in Palm Springs could not admit him until 7AM the following morning.
His oxygen level went down to 90 percent, which when coupled with the enormously high fever could very easily have killed him. This all screams of "foul play."
As we were finishing this article, his health slipped and he had to go back into the hospital once again. We are calling for your prayers for his health and safety.
Our last article shared the story of the dog's abduction in an update, but not everyone reads updates. For Emery's security, we did not say how sick he really was, or that he was in the hospital, until he stabilized.
These attacks reek of desperation on behalf of the Deep State. Why would they try to completely destroy his life if he was simply making up stories, as their paid trolls will assert?

CLICK HERE FOR OUR CHRISTMAS DAY ARTICLE FOR CONTEXT: "STUNNING NEW BRIEFINGS"

THINK ABOUT THE IMPLICATIONS
When you have been lied to for so long -- in fact, born into a world where all you've ever known is lies -- it can be very difficult when the truth finally appears.
It's almost like a person who has been locked in a room their whole lives, never allowed to see the outside world, finally being set free.
There are plenty of movies, television shows, video games and the like that have prepared us for the type of cosmic disclosure that Emery Smith is bringing to the table.
However, for most people there is still an enormous difference between enjoyable science fiction movies and the idea that this stuff is actually true.
There is a level of UFO secrecy that goes far above the US military, the highest generals, even the Commander-in-Chief of the US Armed Forces.
What we are calling the Deep State is in possession of far, far greater secrets than most could ever even imagine.

IT ALL WENT DEEP BLACK IN THE 1950s
The whole UFO-related insider world "went private" during the Eisenhower administration, from 1953 to 1961.
This led to his infamous 1961 warning about the "rise of unwarranted power and influence... by the military-industrial complex."
Here is a copy of that part of his Presidential farewell speech from the US National Archives:

https://youtu.be/Gg-jvHynP9Y

EISENHOWER WANTED TO INVADE AREA 51
In 2013, a former CIA insider revealed Eisenhower had tasked him to threaten the folks at Area 51 that they would be invaded if they did not share their information.
This is what the insider said, in his own words, about Eisenhower's reaction when he was called in to be part of a team that would confront Area 51:
http://exopolitics.org/eisenhower-threatened-to-invade-area-51-former-us-congress-members-hear-testimony/
[In this meeting within the Oval Office,] President Eisenhower [told the insider]:
We called the people in from MJ-12, from Area 51 and S-4, but they told us that the government had no jurisdiction over what they were doing….
I want you and your boss to fly out there. I want you to give them a personal message….
I want you to tell them, whoever is in charge, I want you to tell them that they have this coming week to get into Washington and to report to me.
And if they don’t, I’m going to get the First Army from Colorado. we are going to go over and take the base over.
I don’t care what kind of classified material you got. We are going to rip this thing apart.”
In response to Dolan’s question, “Eisenhower was going to invade Area 51?” the CIA agent confirmed that Eisenhower indeed planned to do so with the First Army.
After traveling to Area 51 and S-4, the CIA agent said that he saw several garage type doors with flying saucers in them.
He described seeing a Gray alien at the S-4 facility that his boss “partially interviewed”.
Upon returning to the White House, the agent and his boss relayed what they had seen at S-4.
Significantly, the FBI Director, J. Edgar Hoover, was also present during the debriefing of the CIA agent and his boss over what they had witnessed at S-4 and Area-51.
According to the CIA agent, Eisenhower was shocked.

ALLOW YOURSELF TO SPECULATE....
What we are seeing is that even the President of the United States was only given a little taste of what was going on at Area 51, even after threatening them.
If the military-industrial complex (MIC) had access to a live ET, and various ET technologies, they obviously would be able to make contact with other ETs.
From there, it isn't hard to imagine that those ETs would have friends, and would ultimately introduce us to a much larger community.
Once 'we' entered into that community, there could be all sorts of rewards, including hyper-advanced technology they would teach us how to build.
Multiple insiders have said we are uniquely good at integrating technology from many different sources, where the result is greater than the sum of its parts.
Thus, a huge discrepancy began occurring in the 1950s, where technology that is still superior to what we have today was being developed covertly.
This included "smart-glass pads" that are made of a fully clear, see-through material and superior to the Ipad -- including holographic displays.
Where Emery worked at Sandia Labs, they simply called it a "folder," perhaps as a way of "reducing psychological impact."
Once you hear him speak (and the full-length first episode will be made free online in January,) it's hard not to be convinced that he is the "real deal."

HOW WOULD 'WE' BE PAID?
If 'we' (in the MIC) went into the manufacturing business with all the cool stuff that we learned, various ETs would need to start "paying" us for our products.
There is no money exchange in this greater cosmic society. No one is going to accept your worthless pieces of paper just because you say they have value.
Instead, we see a barter system. You trade one item of value for another that is also seen to have value.
Some groups might have much easier access to certain commodities than others, for various reasons -- including the places they go and the things they do.
Apparently, one of the key forms of payment 'we' have been receiving for many years now is samples of dead bodies from ETs all over the galaxy.
This was seen as very valuable.... for obvious reasons.
Only then would we really be able to figure out "who's who in the zoo", and have some idea of the vulnerabilities of potentially hostile races.
Emery appears to be one of potentially thousands of covert military employees who autopsied bodies that were being given to us as "payment".... by our "friends."
You can see how someone like Emery complicates the idea of a neat, tidy, "partial disclosure" that rolls out over the next 50 to 100 years.
The multiple, brazen attempts on his life would not be happening if he had nothing to say.

THERE ARE DEEPER FORCES TRYING TO STOP DISCLOSURE
Even the Tom DeLonge "soft disclosure" we covered in the previous article included the idea that some deeper force was working to prevent this information from ever being distributed.
If our own elected officials have no access to such potentially significant programs, going all the way back to Eisenhower, we have a very serious problem on our hands.
After Eisenhower was JFK. Many insiders, documents and reports suggest Kennedy got some info on UFOs, but not very much.
We also have heard from multiple sources that Marilyn Monroe was assassinated after calling a friend to organize a press conference where she would tell the world the UFO info she heard from JFK.
In May 2017, the UK Express covered this story with film clips from Michael Mazzola and Dr. Steven Greer's film Unacknowledged.
It is very difficult to imagine how far 'we' might already have gone with the full cooperation and technology of multiple ET races, all kept in secret.
A surprising number of insiders have surfaced to shed light on this amazing story... but for most people it still seems hard to accept.
Nonetheless, someone like Emery Smith has the potential to create a revolutionary wave of disclosure -- particularly now that the Tom DeLonge phase is fully operational.

YOU MIGHT FIND YOUR WAY INTO THIS THROUGH THE MILITARY
Some people end up finding their way into this classified world by starting out in the military, and then getting pulled into privatized defense-contractor programs -- like Emery.
They are sworn to secrecy, upon pain of death, and usually have no idea that the highest military officials in the nation -- even the Joint Chiefs of Staff -- may be completely unaware of their activities.
I have known Emery Smith since 2008. I kept his identity so secret that I didn't even give him the pseudonym of Paul until very recently.
When people would say "David Has No Evidence," or "No Other Insiders Have Corroborating Testimony," I held my tongue -- for Emery's own safety.
Emery did appear openly at many CSETI gatherings where CE-5 contact protocols were being used to call in potential UFO sightings.
He also appears in the movie SIRIUS as one of the speakers, as do I... but no one was aware of how much he really knew, including his friends and family.
The things he has told me over the last ten years may seem quite sensational, but they line up precisely with what we end up hearing from many other insiders.
By the time Corey Goode started talking in late 2014, I already had seven years to meditate on the implications of what Emery and many other insiders had already shared with me.

EMERY NEVER INTENDED TO COME FORWARD
Emery never wanted to come forward about any of his black-ops experiences. He had no intention to ever do so.
There were threats and attempts on his life since I started anonymously leaking some of his intel, as well as the complete loss of all his worldly possessions.
This is exactly what happened to Pete Peterson after coming forward on Cosmic Disclosure with much more controversial information. Every last thing Pete owned was stolen.
On August 14th, 2017, I wrote David Wilcock's Brakes Sabotaged: Was It the Dark Alliance?, which featured some of Emery's intel.
Very soon after this was released, Emery's home in New Mexico was broken into, and everything was stolen or otherwise destroyed.
This included large crystals that had been completely smashed to worthless powder on the ground. Evidence was planted to make it all look like the work of drug addicts.
When Emery went to see the damage, all that was left was a box with some of his military badges in it, with an armor-piercing bullet next to it, left standing upright on the counter.
The police were so intimidated by all of this that they refused to even go inside and investigate.
I was very reluctant to publicize this at the time. Nothing about this incident appeared on this website until October 22nd, 2017, two months and one week later.

WHY DID WE POST SOMETHING ON OCTOBER 22ND?
The October 22nd article was entitled Something Big is Coming, Part II: Is Wikileaks About to Drop the Nuke?, and it was very extensive in scope.
Some of "Paul's" intel was mentioned. In this case, I profiled his testimony on "smart suits," which as it turns out are very advanced.
I mentioned films like Spider Man: Homecoming, in which the Tony Stark character gives Peter Parker a similar suit as he himself was using as Ironman.
Emery has had the opportunity to try out these smart suits, and they are quite spectacular, including giving you the ability to jump up to 30 feet high.
The article also revealed much more of the Alliance operations against the Deep State, which the adversary is very grumpy about.
Only a half-hour after this intel was posted, Emery suffered a head-on collision while driving his SUV in Topanga, California.
The timing was very, very suspicious... to say the least.
This definitely appeared to be intended to take him out, as well as to threaten both of us in the hopes of using fear to prevent us from talking any further.
Here is what I wrote about it at the time, and posted into the existing article as an update:

BEGIN EXCERPT OF 10/22 ARTICLE UPDATE
https://divinecosmos.com/index.php/start-here/davids-blog/1221-4chan-wikileaks
UPDATE III, SAME DAY [OCTOBER 22ND, 2017], 3:43 PM: TRAGEDY, BUT MUCH GREATER LOSS AVERTED
I just got done having a text exchange with my insider, Paul. I am still in shock but feel it is essential to report what happened.
Just 30 minutes after this article went up last night, at 6:30 PM, Paul was struck unexpectedly in his vehicle... and suffered a head-on collision.
The driver had wildly veered over into the oncoming lane right before the impact.
Thankfully, he survived with only concussions and whiplash. His vehicle, however, was completely totaled.
This is a guy who has already lost everything, just like Pete. The last worldly possession he still owned was the vehicle.
After I leaked his intel in David Wilcock's Brakes Sabotaged: Was It the Dark Alliance?, his house was burglarized to the bare walls.
A single bullet was left standing on his countertop. This is a still from the video where he filmed this:

David Wilcock Update on Latest Article, 12-27-17… “Emery Smith hit with Very Serious Attack” (but Raven is okay!) Paul_countertop

He was the one who had leaked the intel to me about the "smart suits," which I debuted here last night at 6PM.
The timing, particularly in light of everything else that has been going on the last few months, is extremely suspect.
As with the complete theft of everything in his house, I have asked him to document the vehicle damage with photos and video for later publication.
This may have been an example of vehicle hacking being used to steer another car into hitting his car. It is totally crazy.

A WORD ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON
So let's talk about how all of these things may be related.
In response to some scornful comments we received, I am NOT saying these accidents are because of me.
What I AM saying is that the Cabal is on the verge of a mass, public exposure. I am one of the people covering that story with intel most others don't have.
The reason this and the previous articles have been so lengthy is that the data will be scrutinized far more in the future if this comes to pass. The case is very complex.
The Alliance will make its moves regardless of whether I am involved in any of this or not. Their plan does NOT revolve around me or my work.
That being said, I did have my life threatened. Corey's life was threatened. Pete's life was threatened. Paul's life was threatened. Tompkins actually died.
The brakes did go out on my car. Now Paul has just had a head-on collision. It is a miracle that he wasn't injured more greatly. It was a big, bulky SUV.

THIS DOES SEEM TO BE INTERCONNECTED
I had been telegraphing for three days via electronic communication that I was writing "the big one" -- i.e. this article. 
Therefore, I have theorized that the Cabal is trying to "clean it up" before either being exposed or attempting a Partial Disclosure.
The Partial Disclosure could involve UFOs and / or ancient ruins in Antarctica.
Any scholars or insiders who could credibly and intelligently counter these plans would become a threat.
Certain individuals could throw off the narrative the Cabal is trying to spin more than others. We are simply some of those people.
Tompkins' testimony is of almost singular importance in establishing the origins of the Secret Space Program during WWII for the US, as one example.
Many others are undoubtedly facing similar threats at this time.
END EXCERPT OF 10/22 ARTICLE UPDATE

I WENT INTO MORE DETAIL ABOUT THE THREATS ON NOVEMBER 12TH, 2017
On November 12th, 2017, I wrote Something Very Big, Part III: Saudi Mass Arrests Sign of Impending Cabal Defeat?, which was chock-full of very exciting intel about pending indictments and arrests.
At the beginning of this article, I shared more of what had happened to Emery, including the head-on collision that occurred only a half-hour after the previous article went up.
This was the first time that I actually posted pictures of the crash, further proving that it did really happen.
Take a look:

MORE HERE: https://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1224-emery-smith?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+DavidWilcockBlog+%28David+Wilcock+Newsletter%29

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum