OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nevada Unemployment has Embezzled Benefits from the Third Stimulus: Which made me Homeless since MAY.
Ah Ha Moments… EmptyToday at 12:45 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Navy declares ALL sailors who resist taking COVID-19 vaccine will be discharged – no exemptions, no exceptions
Ah Ha Moments… EmptyToday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Decoding the Proposed New Invasive IRS $600 Bank Reporting Rule
Ah Ha Moments… EmptyToday at 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch: Seattle Police Officers And Firefighters Turn In Their Work Boots Over Covid Vaccine Mandate
Ah Ha Moments… EmptyToday at 9:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Over 100 Workers at Top U.S. Nuclear Weapons Lab Sue Over Coercive COVID-19 Vaxx Mandate
Ah Ha Moments… EmptyToday at 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ivermectin: The Elephant in the Room
Ah Ha Moments… EmptyToday at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Stella Immanuel: “The Whole Pandemic Was A TROJAN HORSE For Vaccines – Fauci Is Epitome Of Evil.”
Ah Ha Moments… EmptyToday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Persecuted pastor: I will not lie about vaccines or endorse COVID tyranny
Ah Ha Moments… EmptyToday at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» They Want Your Soul - The Richard Dolan Show
Ah Ha Moments… EmptyToday at 9:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Conformity to the Extreme’: Parents Outraged After Teachers Tape Face Masks to Students’ Faces
Ah Ha Moments… EmptyToday at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Whistleblower: FDA and CDC both know, but won’t admit, that 90% of covid patient hospitalizations are the fully vaccinated
Ah Ha Moments… EmptyToday at 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» World Economic Forum to Launch “Great Narrative” Initiative Following the Great Reset
Ah Ha Moments… EmptyToday at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO investigator invites celebrities to help him contact aliens
Ah Ha Moments… EmptyToday at 1:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch: Jan. 6 Video That Was Suppressed Shows Capitol Police Officer Waving Protesters Into Building
Ah Ha Moments… EmptyToday at 1:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Updated Italy: Massive Protests In Trieste Against Government’s COVID Vaccine Mandates
Ah Ha Moments… EmptyToday at 1:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands of Teachers, Students Walk Out of School in Protest of Vaccine Mandates + More
Ah Ha Moments… EmptyToday at 1:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Black Lake Saskatchewan, Canada — First Nation People Hiding in Bush From Military to Avoid Forced Vax
Ah Ha Moments… EmptyToday at 1:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australian Aboriginal Elders Speak Out Against Government Covid Criminals
Ah Ha Moments… EmptyToday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why I Am Getting Vaccinated
Ah Ha Moments… EmptyToday at 1:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Give It up For These Musical Tesla Coils
Ah Ha Moments… EmptyToday at 12:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Doctor Explains How You Can Use an Antidote After Forced COVID Jabs
Ah Ha Moments… EmptyToday at 12:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canada’s Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms Sues Ontario Government Over Vaccine Passport
Ah Ha Moments… EmptyYesterday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington State Trooper Gives ‘Final Sign Off’ After Refusing to Take Vaccine; Tells Governor to Kiss His A**
Ah Ha Moments… EmptyYesterday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands Gather at California State Capitol to Protest Newsom’s School Covid Vaccine Mandate (VIDEO)
Ah Ha Moments… EmptyYesterday at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ Partially cloaked triangular object appears next to the sun plus MORE
Ah Ha Moments… EmptyYesterday at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Senator Ron Johnson: “There’s No Point to Mandate Whatsoever – With COVID Vaccine We’ve Had 16,766 Deaths in 10 Months” (VIDEO)
Ah Ha Moments… EmptyYesterday at 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Physician to FDA, CDC: In 20 Years of Practicing Medicine, ‘I’ve Never Witnessed So Many Vaccine-Related Injuries’
Ah Ha Moments… EmptyYesterday at 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trudeau Admin BANS Phrase “Let’s Go Brandon”
Ah Ha Moments… EmptyYesterday at 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington State football coach Nick Rolovich is FIRED from his $3m-a-year job for refusing to get COVID vaccine
Ah Ha Moments… EmptyYesterday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Ah Ha Moments…

Ah Ha Moments…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ah Ha Moments… Empty Ah Ha Moments… Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:44 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Ah Ha Moments…

February 4, 2018 / Visionkeeper

Ah Ha Moments… Adorable-amazing-bw-baby-favim-com-4710275
Photo Source:
I’ve always been a huge fan of Ah Ha moments, probably because they seem so special and powerful in the messages they deliver.  They are often life changing or perception changing, they awaken something deep within us, asking for our instant recognition. I was reading an article the other day that mentioned the Myers Briggs Personality test which I had done years ago, but had not thought a lot about since then. Because  I am curious, I went and dug out my Meyers Briggs book to read about my Type which is INFJ and as I read about their personalities and who they are, I had an explosion go off in my head. For some reason, which I tend to see as synchronicity, I read the very same words as I had years before, but this time in a whole new way. My life was suddenly being validated. Why did I not connect these dots before? It was not time. I had a great deal to learn through my suffering first before I could be given this revelation.
First off let me say being INFJ is not easy. They are 1% of the population which can lead to a very isolated life, but fortunately they are also highly introspective, so being to oneself is required. For my entire life I have lived with the misconception that my staying to myself, being introspective, being a homebody were manifestations of my brokenness. Upon reading about the INFJ’s again everything started to fall into place. I had spent a lifetime blaming myself for being less, for being screwed up, anti social, broken, when in fact it is normal to see these people stay to themselves and stay in their heads thinking due to the rich inner life they have. I wasn’t broken, this was the character I was born with, it is who I am, so why would I want to be somebody else?
A huge rock I have been dragging around on a rope behind me my whole life is suddenly cut free from my ankle! I can run now and hop and jump and maybe even fly if given time. What I learned from this Ah Ha moment was crucial in many ways. It also showed me how society has drummed it into our heads to ‘believe’ in ourselves and by all means I believe it is central to us being authentic, but I also have to wonder now if we don’t push aside questioning ourselves more often because it has now taken on a subtle, negative tone of weakness? Questioning ourselves I believe we are sorely lacking at these days because of our distractions. Questioning oneself as well as life in general, everyday, is the only way we will ever get to know who we truly are. We must not be led away from questioning ourselves because of social suggestion that says otherwise.
When we question we learn and when we learn we grow and when we grow we expand our consciousness and when we do that, we begin to alter humanity for the better. We have been taught for so long now to do as we are told because we are told that is the norm. Well, what may be good for me may not be good for you, we are all individuals. There really, in all honesty, is no real NORMAL. That word has been used as a way to categorize us, label us, shape us into who they want us to be. As a one percenter I can assure you I won’t fit in very easily nor do I want to. I like it here outside the box where my thoughts and beliefs are mine and not yours or anybody elses.
My point is we can’t learn unless we question everything. It is not to be feared or looked down upon, but to be looked upon as the path to self- actualization and understanding.  If we don’t know who we are how can we have a relationship? And we wonder why the world is so disconnected!
Happy weekending…
Visionkeeper

Thanks to VK at: https://oneworldmetamorphosis.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum