OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Bad-clown Rising - EXALTED
Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia EmptyYesterday at 10:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ Ovnis UFOs Sighted in the Night over London, Uk plus MORE
Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia EmptyYesterday at 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mac's Public House - Staten Island - 4.9.21 RALLY - John of "Interpreting The News with John" speaks
Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia EmptyYesterday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist: Yvonne De Carlo The Hollywood Stardust UFO File!
Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia EmptyYesterday at 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Matthew McConaughey: "This is the stupidest..."
Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia EmptyYesterday at 10:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cell Tower Transmissions Interfering With Xylitol Crystal Formation, Showing Disruption of “Morphic Resonance”
Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia EmptyYesterday at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Alice A. Bailey’, Mother of the New Age or the New World Order?
Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia EmptyYesterday at 9:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Breaking: U.S. Pauses Johnson & Johnson Vaccine, Citing ‘Rare’ Blood Clots
Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia EmptyYesterday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Moderna Comes Right to the Point - mRNA Is Re-Programming You
Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia EmptyYesterday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» LOL: “Lego” Gamer Fools White House Press Corps by Posing as Reporter and Getting Them to Ask Questions on “Her” Behalf
Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia EmptyYesterday at 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Military Unveils Next Stage of COVID Vaccines on 60 Minutes: Implantable Microchips
Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia EmptyYesterday at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Healthy 27-Year-Old Chicago Doctor DEAD 3 Months Following COVID Shots Raising Long-term Safety Concerns
Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia EmptyYesterday at 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater back again- Law of War: The Storm (Super-Proof)
Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia EmptyYesterday at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Another EX-CIA Director Comments on UFOs & Shares A “Paranormal” Story
Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 1:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Protesters burn masks at Florida rally against COVID measures
Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 12:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ A glowing UFO appears in a woodland in Belgium plus MORE
Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 12:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Steven Cambian - The UFO report. Jeremy Corbell & George Knapp
Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 12:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Former Pfizer Vice President Dr. Yeadon: COVID Variants NOT More Dangerous – Booster Shots Not Needed
Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 12:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious Object shooting out of the Sun
Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 12:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WEF Warns of Cyber Attack Leading to Systemic Collapse of the Global Financial System
Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 12:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ancient Pyramid City Found In Japan?
Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 12:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 4/12/2021 - Riots, Murders, Nuclear Terror and Chaos as Western Political System Implodes
Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 12:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» To Save Historic Farm, Couple Creates Agrihood of Tiny Homes
Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 12:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why your compliance is the problem
Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 12:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New Hampshire: Massive Child Sex Ring Busted At State Youth Facility
Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 12:33 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» CONSPIRACY THEORY OF EVERYTHING (FULL MOVIE)
Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 12:31 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Why are most Theologians so enraged by Anthroposophy?
Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 12:29 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 2021 Spring Energy (Medicine) Cleaning with Bridgette
Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 12:28 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» A new experiment has broken the known rules of physics, hinting at a mysterious, unknown force that has shaped our universe
Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 12:26 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SPACE NEWS & DISCLOSURE » SPACE NEWS & UFO DISCLOSURE » Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia

Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia

Posted by TW on March 26, 2018

Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia Sl-4-rocked-body-soyus-march-25-2018

A destructive re-entry of a part of Russian Soyuz rocket launched March 21 was observed and recorded over the French Riviera, Tuscany and southern Italy at 01:30 UTC on Sunday, March 25, 2018. The event reportedly caused panic as many people thought it was Chinese Tiangong-1 space laboratory falling.
The Soyuz FG rocket lifted off from Kazakhstan’s Baikonur Cosmodrome at 17:44 UTC on Wednesday, March 21, 2018, carrying into orbit the Soyuz MS-08 spacecraft headed to the International Space Station with veteran Cosmonaut Oleg Artemyev and NASA Flight Engineers Drew Feustel and Ricky Arnold, SpaceFlight101 explained.
Blasting off from the remote launch site, Soyuz dropped its four boosters 2 minutes after taking flight and shed its large central core before hitting the 5-minute mark, handing off to the Block I third stage for the final push into orbit. Soyuz MS-08 separated from the Block I 8 minutes and 48 seconds after liftoff, later climbing up toward the Space Station while the spent third stage remained in the relatively low injection orbit.
The Joint Space Operations Center pin-pointed the re-entry of the Block I upper stage at 01:25 UTC ±1 minute – a two-minute entry window centered on 41.9°N and 8.1°E. This data was obtained through the U.S. Missile Early Warning architecture comprising several sharp-eyed infrared-sensing satellites in Geostationary Orbit to detect the infrared signature of missile launches.
In the final minutes of its flight, the rocket stage was headed from NW to SE, crossing over southern France from Île d’Oléron to Marseille before flying over the Mediterranean Sea, crossing right between the islands of Corsica and Sardinia.

https://youtu.be/mr3JERBb1HM

https://youtu.be/jmuhEncwhe0

While temperatures reached during re-entry can melt most metals, some dense parts of the 6.7 m (22 feet) long Block I third stage of the Soyuz, like turbopump shafts or pressurant tanks, can survive the re-entry and impact 800 - 1 300 km (500 - 800 miles) downrange from the Orbital Decay Point.
"Based on the decay point determined by JSpOC and the available observer reports, any surviving debris of the rocket stage likely impacted in the Mediterranean Sea SE of Sicily," SpaceFlight101 concluded.

MORE VIDEOS HERE: https://watchers.news/2018/03/26/destructive-re-entry-of-soyuz-rocket-s-block-i-recorded-over-corsica-and-sardinia/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+adorraeli%2FtsEq+%28The+Watchers+-+watching+the+world+evolve+and+transform%29

Thanks to: https://watchers.news

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum