OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” Kauilapele_hand_toward_andromeda

Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)”

Posted on 2018/04/04 by Kauilapele  
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” Kp_170707_kilauea_purple_light_240_25The chaotic node we are in right now (at least that’s my perception of the situation), is intensifying, and perhaps accelerating. Like those chemical reactions I used to run a few years ago, you start with the ingredients, mix together, then heat or add a catalyst to “push them over” the activation point. Then sometimes there would be a great acceleration, so much so that the pot would boil over.
Right now there are events here, events there, false flag here, false flag there, and there will likely be more, for awhile, at least.
This is part of “The Chaotic Node“.
It is a matter of taking one moment at a time, and EN-JOY-ing one moment at a time. I mean, I went to Hapuna Beach this afternoon, and EN-JOY-ed catching a couple of (not too well formed) waves. Part of enjoying and BEing in the moment.
The “Q” things are fun, and kind of like a puzzle, but so much of that does not directly impact on my own particular personal world arena, that it’s more of being a kind of an observer… via the riddle.
I’m just going to BE in the Light of who and what I AM, like it or not, whether in a chaotic node, or not.
This all may mean not too much in the grand planetary scheme, but I find that BEing in the JOY of the moment, is the thing I’m going to DO (and BE).
Aloha, Kp

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum