OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Kp Message 4-13-18… “Event” in Syria… “Hold the Light for this planet” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Kp Message 4-13-18… “Event” in Syria… “Hold the Light for this planet” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Kp Message 4-13-18… “Event” in Syria… “Hold the Light for this planet” EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Kp Message 4-13-18… “Event” in Syria… “Hold the Light for this planet” EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Kp Message 4-13-18… “Event” in Syria… “Hold the Light for this planet” EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Kp Message 4-13-18… “Event” in Syria… “Hold the Light for this planet” EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Kp Message 4-13-18… “Event” in Syria… “Hold the Light for this planet” EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Kp Message 4-13-18… “Event” in Syria… “Hold the Light for this planet” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Kp Message 4-13-18… “Event” in Syria… “Hold the Light for this planet” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Kp Message 4-13-18… “Event” in Syria… “Hold the Light for this planet” EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Kp Message 4-13-18… “Event” in Syria… “Hold the Light for this planet” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Kp Message 4-13-18… “Event” in Syria… “Hold the Light for this planet” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Kp Message 4-13-18… “Event” in Syria… “Hold the Light for this planet” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Kp Message 4-13-18… “Event” in Syria… “Hold the Light for this planet” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Kp Message 4-13-18… “Event” in Syria… “Hold the Light for this planet” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Kp Message 4-13-18… “Event” in Syria… “Hold the Light for this planet” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Kp Message 4-13-18… “Event” in Syria… “Hold the Light for this planet” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Kp Message 4-13-18… “Event” in Syria… “Hold the Light for this planet” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Kp Message 4-13-18… “Event” in Syria… “Hold the Light for this planet” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Kp Message 4-13-18… “Event” in Syria… “Hold the Light for this planet” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Kp Message 4-13-18… “Event” in Syria… “Hold the Light for this planet” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Kp Message 4-13-18… “Event” in Syria… “Hold the Light for this planet” EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kp Message 4-13-18… “Event” in Syria… “Hold the Light for this planet”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Today’s (4-13-18) “Event” in Syria… “Hold the Light for this planet” and “I suggest all refrain from ‘freaking out’ about it” (Hey, that’s MSM’s job)

Posted on 2018/04/14 by Kauilapele
Kp Message 4-13-18… “Event” in Syria… “Hold the Light for this planet” Syria_with_flag_colors_in_sun_200_1
Syria, in the Light
As I’m sure many are aware, the US, France, and UK, have done some type of a “precision missile strike” in Syria (here’s a Fox News article about it), and surely by now, much of the world, especially MSM, Trump dislikers, etc., etc., are “freaking out” about it.
Personally, I am not. Nor do I recommend anything like that, but rather, as many of us know how to do, regularly, “Hold the Light for the ‘Highest outcome’ for this planet”.
And I guarantee, there is much much more to this story. Absolutely. My own very strong “sense” is that there is a plan in place that is currently unfolding. Dr. Jerome Corsi has talked about some kind of counterattack to take place against the Deep State (here’s a recent video where I he addresses this (just listen to the first few minutes)). I am quite sure this is a most visible start of it (I’ve listened to this, and although he does not mention Syria, I strongly recommend it).
Guaranteed that neither Trump nor Putin wish to have any kind of “World War”. And as we all know, “The Galactics” will not allow any type of nuclear exchange or anything like that.
Someone recently sent me a short snippet from this IDC article (President Trump/Q Anon: ‘It’s Happening’). Here’s a part that resonated with me (and I’m not referring to the RV/GCR part):
[This DJT Tweet was mentioned] “Do President Trump and Putin REALLY want to start a war? Of course not. Do they want the world/cabal to THINK they are going to start a war so that the stock market will collapse, releasing the RV/GCR? Absolutely!
“It is pure genius – the Alliance is so much smarter than the cabal. President Trump/Q Anon constantly reminds us how STUPID the cabal is, and we have proof here today, in real time.
“Please, please, please let go of all fears and doubts about the GCR.”
I am adding here, “Please, please, please let go of all fears and doubts about the process”.
Q has often written, “Trust the plan”. This is a plan that is greater than any single individual, and any single country, and includes a Cosmic Planning team (can’t prove that last one, but I believe it, deeply).
Q posted this today, and it certainly seems related to the Syria action just taken…
Apr 13 2018 21:07:44 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 18f5fc 1032326
Trust POTUS. Sparrow Red. Missiles only. Intel good.
And what about the date of this “event”? In the West (well, the US, at least) it has happened on Friday the 13th, April 13. Friday the 13th “Friday the 13th is considered an unlucky day in Western superstition.” And April 13 “is the 103rd day of the year… in the Gregorian calendar.

Day of April = 13… Day of the year = 103. Another 13. Friday the 13th “Friday the 13th is considered an unlucky day in Western superstition.” I believe this is a date that was chosen to turn the tables on “The Cabal” (Deep State). The Deep Sate (Illuminati) loves to do things on key dates. This is turning the tables on a date that they might have chosen to “do something”.
Bottom line, I may be totally off base on this. I have no idea about the details of all this, nor all the reasons why this is being carried out. Certainly the “Assad used chemical weapons against his own people” story is a sham. No way that happened. In fact, Russian experts have said this whole event was staged, and that there were no chemical weapons even deployed (ref. 1, ref. 2).
So again, I strongly suggest:
Hold the Light for this planet” and “Refrain from ‘freaking out’ about this event” (because that’s MSM’s job)
Aloha to all, In the Light, and Victory of the Light,
Kp

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Urgent Call: Violet Flame / Peace Meditation for Syria

Kp Message 4-13-18… “Event” in Syria… “Hold the Light for this planet” Syria%2Bwants%2Bpeace
We Love Mass Meditation
Kp Message 4-13-18… “Event” in Syria… “Hold the Light for this planet” 06c1682f118b3f9c50b8a29b166c0a25

The situation in Syria is tense right now, based on reports now coming in.

There's an urgent call for Lightworkers to help out. Let's do what we can.

We can send Violet Flame or other appropriate energies, or even do the Peace Meditation right now on our own.

The following is a message from Hoshino Toshihiko:
Please visualize a violet flame purifying the Syria vortex and its energy field on plasma, etheric and astral planes NOW if you feel so guided. 
Or even do the Peace Meditation now at your convenient time. This will also help us to build up the energy for the meditation on April 15th/16th at 1:57 AM UTC.

Kp Message 4-13-18… “Event” in Syria… “Hold the Light for this planet” Violet-flame-world-transmutation

Thanks to: http://theearthplan.blogspot.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum