OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Message to Kim Possible - "Tick Tock..." by ReelMan - 5.31.18 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Message to Kim Possible - "Tick Tock..." by ReelMan - 5.31.18 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Message to Kim Possible - "Tick Tock..." by ReelMan - 5.31.18 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Message to Kim Possible - "Tick Tock..." by ReelMan - 5.31.18 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Message to Kim Possible - "Tick Tock..." by ReelMan - 5.31.18 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Message to Kim Possible - "Tick Tock..." by ReelMan - 5.31.18 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Message to Kim Possible - "Tick Tock..." by ReelMan - 5.31.18 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Message to Kim Possible - "Tick Tock..." by ReelMan - 5.31.18 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Message to Kim Possible - "Tick Tock..." by ReelMan - 5.31.18 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Message to Kim Possible - "Tick Tock..." by ReelMan - 5.31.18 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Message to Kim Possible - "Tick Tock..." by ReelMan - 5.31.18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Message to Kim Possible - "Tick Tock..." by ReelMan - 5.31.18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Message to Kim Possible - "Tick Tock..." by ReelMan - 5.31.18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Message to Kim Possible - "Tick Tock..." by ReelMan - 5.31.18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Message to Kim Possible - "Tick Tock..." by ReelMan - 5.31.18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Message to Kim Possible - "Tick Tock..." by ReelMan - 5.31.18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Message to Kim Possible - "Tick Tock..." by ReelMan - 5.31.18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Message to Kim Possible - "Tick Tock..." by ReelMan - 5.31.18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Message to Kim Possible - "Tick Tock..." by ReelMan - 5.31.18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Message to Kim Possible - "Tick Tock..." by ReelMan - 5.31.18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Message to Kim Possible - "Tick Tock..." by ReelMan - 5.31.18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Message to Kim Possible - "Tick Tock..." by ReelMan - 5.31.18 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Message to Kim Possible - "Tick Tock..." by ReelMan - 5.31.18

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Message to Kim Possible - "Tick Tock..." by ReelMan - 5.31.18 Kool-Aid-Man-Spill1

"Tick Tock..." by ReelMan - 5.31.18

5/31/2018 01:07:00 AM  Emailed, Thoughts  
Entry Submitted by ReelMan at 12:56 AM EDT on May 31, 2018

Dearest Kim-

In this life, I have worked for numerous large companies. I am sure (now) that many were Cabal owned/influenced. Until a few years ago I was, as most are on this planet, in sleep mode. I was unaware, uninterested and just trying to get ahead. I had a job. It paid. I paid my bills. It worked.

That does not make me Cabal.

From Day One, nothing that you have said or shown has resonated with me. I know tricksters. Even when I was asleep, I could see one coming a mile away.

I sent you the name of someone who has been instrumental in the RV. I told you to contact him. If you are the Queen of the Codes, you know him. I should not have to give you his number.

You never reached out to him.

Here is what truly amazes me: First, someone with the alleged power that you have would not be so thin-skinned. So desperately needing to defend herself. To be so small as to cast indictments upon others. To be so trivial.

And with all the important things that you are charged with, how do you find the time to post? And how would you be allowed to? With the RV resting on your shoulders, why would you be the One chosen to make sure that we all know the Truth. To make sure that we have the real story? It must, I presume, get in the way of all the high finance and important meetings that you live and breathe 24/7.

I know Fireswan personally. I stand up for her proudly. There is about as much of a chance of Fireswan being Cabal as there is my pet cat being Cabal. And I would be less sure of the cat. I have dealt with Fireswan in business, with great success and harmony. To try to belittle others to make yourself look better is what God would call Ego. And if you are this close to running the RV, you would not display this type of behavior. It shows that you are not of God.

I like to think of myself as a somewhat literate conversationalist. One who knows how to get a point across without being crude. Screw it. Stop being such a dick, crawl back in your hole and pull the manhole cover back over it.

Much love-
ReelMan

Thanks to: https://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Message to Kim Possible - "Tick Tock..." by ReelMan - 5.31.18 I_icon_quote Message to Kim Possible - "Tick Tock..." by ReelMan - 5.31.18 I_icon_edit Message to Kim Possible - "Tick Tock..." by ReelMan - 5.31.18 I_icon_delete Message to Kim Possible - "Tick Tock..." by ReelMan - 5.31.18 I_icon_ip Message to Kim Possible - "Tick Tock..." by ReelMan - 5.31.18 I_icon_report Message to Kim Possible - "Tick Tock..." by ReelMan - 5.31.18 Empty

"Queen Hacker’s Guide to the RV" by Fireswan - 5.29.18

Ms/Mr Fireswan,

Anna didn't "reveal" anything, she made a statement which she can not prove. I do not need a banker with "access". I have access. As for any other trust mentioned on here then I can not speak to their systems.

Message to Kim Possible - "Tick Tock..." by ReelMan - 5.31.18 Image

If you are the "Queen Hacker" as you state, then why don't you hack into the system with the RV funds in it so you can free humanity?? After all you seem so wonderfully knowledgeable, so please feel free to go get everyone's RV funds from where ever they are and pay all these people. They are waiting, remember, avoid the "honeypots". By the way, they are called "honey combs" not pots.. Multiple holes none of them right, they are used as a defense mechanism against hackers.

As for MY system, it is encoded to all strands of my DNA (living included, therefore it changes every nano second of everyday), I use it everyday, Biometrics etc. etc. was only used by the Order, retina scans etc. as smoke and mirrors, we all know that doesn't really work. The NSA can't break into it and has tried, what makes you think MIT people can? Again, I work alone, I do not know anyone who even went to MIT personally let alone have them hacking. So if I WAS working with a group of super special MIT people don't you think the cabal would have captured them for their own use by now?

Ms/Mr.. Fireswan, maybe you should consider getting off the ranting blog writing kick and go get those RV funds!!! The world is waiting.

All the best,

Kim "Possible" or "Unlikely" whatever.

Thanks to Ssmith at: http://www.dinardaily.net/t73635-re-queen-hackers-guide-to-the-rv-by-kim-possible-5-30-18#333360

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Confirmed that Intel from Judge Anna is True" by Fireswan

This response indicates that Judge Anne’s intel that Queen Hacker Kim Irrelevant is true. She did indeed attempt to hijack the original hijacker’s stolen funds.

Pirate.

Pot calling the kettle black is a cabal strategy used to direct attention away from the bullseye. Also in the playbook is to create a distracting battle of witts. What is Iocane in the Kim Unnecessary scenario?

The truth that sets us free (thank you Judge Anne for revealing it).

Forward not Backwards

Fireswan

https://youtu.be/3EkBuKQEkio

Thanks to Ssmith at: http://www.dinardaily.net/t73635-re-queen-hackers-guide-to-the-rv-by-kim-possible-5-30-18#333360

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

amMessage to Kim Possible - "Tick Tock..." by ReelMan - 5.31.18 I_icon_quote Message to Kim Possible - "Tick Tock..." by ReelMan - 5.31.18 I_icon_edit Message to Kim Possible - "Tick Tock..." by ReelMan - 5.31.18 I_icon_delete Message to Kim Possible - "Tick Tock..." by ReelMan - 5.31.18 I_icon_ip Message to Kim Possible - "Tick Tock..." by ReelMan - 5.31.18 I_icon_report Message to Kim Possible - "Tick Tock..." by ReelMan - 5.31.18 Empty

In this article, Fireswan says she worked for Microsoft and Oracle Systems;

http://www.dinardaily.net/t70431-a-lie-detector-s-guide-to-the-rv-by-fireswan-1-22-18

This same article was also posted on IDC.

We already know Microsoft is a Cabal owned company, lets talk about Oracle Systems, here it says it was founded by CIA contractors as a CIA project. It has so many back doors reporting to the Cabal it isn't even funny. Oracle Systems, in case you don't know, is the Software which runs the FED WIRE SYSTEM. So admittedly above this "person" known as Fireswan says HIMSELF/HERSELF that she works for FED companies, isn't the FED not a good thing?

Here is the link that discusses Oracle Systems and it's owner/founder who worked for CIA during the time BUSH was running it.. Is Bush a good guy? I could have sworn he is Cabal.. yep yep, Member of the Black Dragon Family. Why would the FED WIRE SYSTEM aka Oracle firstly be called Oracle and secondly be a CIA system? CIA is Foreign Intelligence and Oracle/Fedwire is an American System. CIA is broken into three parts.. Contractors aka Bush/Dragon people, The CIA or actual Langley, and CIA Contractors Obama..aka as Farm 41, Farm 42, Farm 44.

The founder:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Ellison

The Company:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oracle_Database

So it is clear from this Fireswan's knowledge base comes from Bush aka Farm 41 aka CIA since that is where he/she worked..

I leave you with this "Ode to Fireswan" the self proclaimed cabal worker. Anyone that goes out of their way to slander everyone that comes on here that doesn't agree with the Bush/Cabal Agenda clearly still.... as this video shows... just another "Philosopher"

https://youtu.be/IF2RYhNhBdw

Thanks to Ssmith at: http://www.dinardaily.net/t73628-fireswan-the-philosopher-a-self-proclaimed-cia-contractor-by-kim-possible-5-30-18#333352

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

AHAHAHAHA!!!

WHAT A TOTAL SHIT SHOW WE GOT GOING ON IN THE RV WORLD!

Message to Kim Possible - "Tick Tock..." by ReelMan - 5.31.18 3270067346 Message to Kim Possible - "Tick Tock..." by ReelMan - 5.31.18 3443003000 Message to Kim Possible - "Tick Tock..." by ReelMan - 5.31.18 1229163915 Message to Kim Possible - "Tick Tock..." by ReelMan - 5.31.18 1628498548 Message to Kim Possible - "Tick Tock..." by ReelMan - 5.31.18 1628498548 Message to Kim Possible - "Tick Tock..." by ReelMan - 5.31.18 1628498548

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum