OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» 'Dark Data' Is Leaving a Huge Carbon Footprint, And We Have to Do Something About It
I Contacted JAXA space Admin But Israeli Diplomat Responded EmptyToday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» In hurricane chaos, Florida’s Ron DeSantis emerges a leader
I Contacted JAXA space Admin But Israeli Diplomat Responded EmptyToday at 10:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Filter For Drinking Water Can Capture Pollutants And Microplastics To Make It More Potable
I Contacted JAXA space Admin But Israeli Diplomat Responded EmptyToday at 10:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bus driver in Turkey dies from cardiac arrest aka SADS (sudden arrhythmic death syndrome)
I Contacted JAXA space Admin But Israeli Diplomat Responded EmptyToday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» FDA Withholding Autopsy Results On People Who Died After Getting COVID-19 Vaccines
I Contacted JAXA space Admin But Israeli Diplomat Responded EmptyToday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» After U.S. Soldiers Were Told to Go On Food Stamps, Congress Finds Another $12 Billion for Ukraine
I Contacted JAXA space Admin But Israeli Diplomat Responded EmptyToday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tracked and Traced: The Rise of the Digital Beast
I Contacted JAXA space Admin But Israeli Diplomat Responded EmptyToday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘The Pfizer Effect’
I Contacted JAXA space Admin But Israeli Diplomat Responded EmptyToday at 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Metrolink and Amtrak Suspend Service Between LA and San Diego Indefinitely Due to the Ground Shifting
I Contacted JAXA space Admin But Israeli Diplomat Responded EmptyToday at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australian News Discussing Biden’s Cognitive State
I Contacted JAXA space Admin But Israeli Diplomat Responded EmptyToday at 9:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» The OpenVAERS Red Box Report
I Contacted JAXA space Admin But Israeli Diplomat Responded EmptyToday at 9:12 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Thousands of People to Form Human Chain Around U.K. Parliament to Demand Freedom for Assange
I Contacted JAXA space Admin But Israeli Diplomat Responded EmptyYesterday at 12:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Digital concentration camp.
I Contacted JAXA space Admin But Israeli Diplomat Responded EmptyYesterday at 10:31 am by ANENRO

» Scientists use mosquitos to deliver experimental malaria vaccine
I Contacted JAXA space Admin But Israeli Diplomat Responded EmptyYesterday at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scottish Government Orders Investigation Into Recent Spike in New Born Baby Deaths
I Contacted JAXA space Admin But Israeli Diplomat Responded EmptyYesterday at 10:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Federal judge orders FBI to release contents of Seth Rich’s laptop
I Contacted JAXA space Admin But Israeli Diplomat Responded EmptyYesterday at 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Insanity That Grips Washington
I Contacted JAXA space Admin But Israeli Diplomat Responded EmptyYesterday at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thirty Former FBI Agents Stand Up For Whistleblower Who Exposed The FBI For Targeting Conservatives
I Contacted JAXA space Admin But Israeli Diplomat Responded EmptyYesterday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canada Has A Food Affordability Problem
I Contacted JAXA space Admin But Israeli Diplomat Responded EmptyYesterday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Musk unveils new $20K humanoid robot
I Contacted JAXA space Admin But Israeli Diplomat Responded EmptyYesterday at 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Big “We Told You So” Moment: Spain Admits to Chemtrail …
I Contacted JAXA space Admin But Israeli Diplomat Responded EmptyYesterday at 9:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Borgs Of War’, Human Cyborgs Are Just The Beginning – By Dr. Robert W. Malone
I Contacted JAXA space Admin But Israeli Diplomat Responded EmptyYesterday at 9:27 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SPACE NEWS & DISCLOSURE » SPACE NEWS & UFO DISCLOSURE » I Contacted JAXA space Admin But Israeli Diplomat Responded

I Contacted JAXA space Admin But Israeli Diplomat Responded

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

June 29, 2018

I Contacted JAXA space Admin But Israeli Diplomat Responded, June 2018, UFO Sighting News.

I Contacted JAXA space Admin But Israeli Diplomat Responded JAXA%252C%2BJapanese%252C%2Bjapan%252C%2BRyugu%252C%2BUFO%252C%2BUFOs%252C%2BMCPE%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2Bwar%252C%2B%252C%2Bsightings%252C%2BCarina%252C%2BNebula%252C%2Bblue%252C%2BHeineken%252C%2BStar%2BTrek%252C%2BStargate%252C%2Btop%2Bsecret%252C%2BET%252C%2Bvillager%252C%2Batlantis%252C%2BW56%252C%2BSteve%252C%2BGod%252C%2Bqueen%252C%2Bart%252C%2Binsect%252C%2BNibiru%252C%2BAI%252C%2BCNN%252C%2BFox%252C%2BNBC%252C%2Bnews%252C%2Bnebula%252C%2Bserver%252C%2B
Date of tweets: June 29, 2018

Hey everyone. The JAXA (Japan space agency) probe reached the asteroid Ryugu and has only released one close up photo of it, even though the spacecraft has been there for over 48 hours. I have reached out to five official JAXA accounts on Twitter as you see from the screenshots, but as of yet, I have received no replies from the Japanese. However I have received a reply from a Isrealie diplomate @ElanRatson who is stationed in the UK embassy. He said that onboard the probe is a smaller probe made by Isreal and its CPU brain made by Isreal which is responsible for taking and retrieving samples of the asteroid back to earth. 

Below you see proof that I attempted to contact JAXA in order to get more photos of the asteroid released to the public. I will continue my effort to contact them, and hopefully we will see some amazing photos that we can explore and search for alien structures and evidence in. 
Scott C. Waring

I Contacted JAXA space Admin But Israeli Diplomat Responded JAXA%252C%2BJapanese%252C%2Bjapan%252C%2BRyugu%252C%2BUFO%252C%2BUFOs%252C%2BMCPE%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2Bwar%252C%2B%252C%2Bsightings%252C%2BCarina%252C%2BNebula%252C%2Bblue%252C%2BHeineken%252C%2BStar%2BTrek%252C%2BStargate%252C%2Btop%2Bsecret%252C%2BET%252C%2Bvillager%252C%2Batlantis%252C%2BW56%252C%2BSteve%252C%2BGod%252C%2Bqueen%252C%2Bart%252C%2Binsect%252C%2BNibiru%252C%2BAI%252C%2BCNN%252C%2BFox%252C%2BNBC%252C%2B%252C%2B

Posted by Scott Waring

Thanks to Scott at: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum