OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Huge Explosions Rock Beirut
I Contacted JAXA space Admin But Israeli Diplomat Responded EmptyToday at 12:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sean Stone Launches his New Podcast InnerViews for all you wootards
I Contacted JAXA space Admin But Israeli Diplomat Responded EmptyToday at 12:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Tomorrows Program From Arizona! - Will He Discuss The SEC Lawsuit Again?
I Contacted JAXA space Admin But Israeli Diplomat Responded EmptyToday at 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Meta 1 Coin - Robert Dunlap more empty lawsuit threats vs. Coin website today
I Contacted JAXA space Admin But Israeli Diplomat Responded EmptyToday at 11:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Summer Triangle Graces the August Night Sky - Superb Stargazing
I Contacted JAXA space Admin But Israeli Diplomat Responded EmptyToday at 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» GRANT CAMERON on the New York Times second article on the UFO crash debris
I Contacted JAXA space Admin But Israeli Diplomat Responded EmptyToday at 11:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» THE NEW YORK TIMES & UFO DISCLOSURE. What's Really Going on? - Richard Dolan Show
I Contacted JAXA space Admin But Israeli Diplomat Responded EmptyToday at 11:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Top 10 Best International Space Station UFO Sightings (Part 1&2)
I Contacted JAXA space Admin But Israeli Diplomat Responded EmptyToday at 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Steven Cambian - Truthseekers Episode 0023 : Apollo mission 20 and moon conspiracies.
I Contacted JAXA space Admin But Israeli Diplomat Responded EmptyToday at 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» White Paper Report with Sacha Stone & Thomas Brown
I Contacted JAXA space Admin But Israeli Diplomat Responded EmptyToday at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Are MASSIVE BOOMS Connected To FBI Raids Of Ukrainian Oligarchs? plus MORE
I Contacted JAXA space Admin But Israeli Diplomat Responded EmptyToday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» WTF??? Virginia Officials Demand Students Get Vaccinations to Participate in ONLINE Learning from Home
I Contacted JAXA space Admin But Israeli Diplomat Responded EmptyToday at 10:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Daytime video: UFO hovering in the sky above Abbotsford, Canada plus MORE
I Contacted JAXA space Admin But Israeli Diplomat Responded EmptyYesterday at 3:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2020 - Potterne Field, Nr Devizes, Wiltshire. Reported 4th August
I Contacted JAXA space Admin But Israeli Diplomat Responded EmptyYesterday at 3:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Will THEY Try To STEAL The Election?
I Contacted JAXA space Admin But Israeli Diplomat Responded EmptyYesterday at 3:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sacha Stone & Dr Aaron Lewis
I Contacted JAXA space Admin But Israeli Diplomat Responded EmptyYesterday at 2:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Elon Musk Says Aliens Built The Pyramids
I Contacted JAXA space Admin But Israeli Diplomat Responded EmptyYesterday at 2:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Perspectives on the Pandemic - Robert Kennedy Jr. & Judy Mikovits
I Contacted JAXA space Admin But Israeli Diplomat Responded EmptyYesterday at 2:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven (struggling to stay relevant) Greer - Logan Paul Learns About A Miraculous CE-5 Healing
I Contacted JAXA space Admin But Israeli Diplomat Responded EmptyYesterday at 2:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» MASSIVE EXPLOSION IN BEIRUT PLUS KAYLEIGH'S BRIEFING
I Contacted JAXA space Admin But Israeli Diplomat Responded EmptyYesterday at 1:52 pm by LadyDragon

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » SPACE NEWS & UFO DISCLOSURE » I Contacted JAXA space Admin But Israeli Diplomat Responded

I Contacted JAXA space Admin But Israeli Diplomat Responded

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

June 29, 2018

I Contacted JAXA space Admin But Israeli Diplomat Responded, June 2018, UFO Sighting News.

Date of tweets: June 29, 2018

Hey everyone. The JAXA (Japan space agency) probe reached the asteroid Ryugu and has only released one close up photo of it, even though the spacecraft has been there for over 48 hours. I have reached out to five official JAXA accounts on Twitter as you see from the screenshots, but as of yet, I have received no replies from the Japanese. However I have received a reply from a Isrealie diplomate @ElanRatson who is stationed in the UK embassy. He said that onboard the probe is a smaller probe made by Isreal and its CPU brain made by Isreal which is responsible for taking and retrieving samples of the asteroid back to earth. 

Below you see proof that I attempted to contact JAXA in order to get more photos of the asteroid released to the public. I will continue my effort to contact them, and hopefully we will see some amazing photos that we can explore and search for alien structures and evidence in. 
Scott C. Waring

Posted by Scott Waring

Thanks to Scott at: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum