OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Sandy Hook’s ‘Leonard Pozner’ sues Professor James Fetzer and publisher EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Sandy Hook’s ‘Leonard Pozner’ sues Professor James Fetzer and publisher EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Sandy Hook’s ‘Leonard Pozner’ sues Professor James Fetzer and publisher EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Sandy Hook’s ‘Leonard Pozner’ sues Professor James Fetzer and publisher EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Sandy Hook’s ‘Leonard Pozner’ sues Professor James Fetzer and publisher EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Sandy Hook’s ‘Leonard Pozner’ sues Professor James Fetzer and publisher EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Sandy Hook’s ‘Leonard Pozner’ sues Professor James Fetzer and publisher EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Sandy Hook’s ‘Leonard Pozner’ sues Professor James Fetzer and publisher EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Sandy Hook’s ‘Leonard Pozner’ sues Professor James Fetzer and publisher EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Sandy Hook’s ‘Leonard Pozner’ sues Professor James Fetzer and publisher EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Sandy Hook’s ‘Leonard Pozner’ sues Professor James Fetzer and publisher EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Sandy Hook’s ‘Leonard Pozner’ sues Professor James Fetzer and publisher EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Sandy Hook’s ‘Leonard Pozner’ sues Professor James Fetzer and publisher EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Sandy Hook’s ‘Leonard Pozner’ sues Professor James Fetzer and publisher EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Sandy Hook’s ‘Leonard Pozner’ sues Professor James Fetzer and publisher EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Sandy Hook’s ‘Leonard Pozner’ sues Professor James Fetzer and publisher EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Sandy Hook’s ‘Leonard Pozner’ sues Professor James Fetzer and publisher EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Sandy Hook’s ‘Leonard Pozner’ sues Professor James Fetzer and publisher EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Sandy Hook’s ‘Leonard Pozner’ sues Professor James Fetzer and publisher EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Sandy Hook’s ‘Leonard Pozner’ sues Professor James Fetzer and publisher EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Sandy Hook’s ‘Leonard Pozner’ sues Professor James Fetzer and publisher EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Sandy Hook’s ‘Leonard Pozner’ sues Professor James Fetzer and publisher EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sandy Hook’s ‘Leonard Pozner’ sues Professor James Fetzer and publisher

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Sandy Hook’s ‘Leonard Pozner’ sues Professor James Fetzer and publisher CXI62OEUMAAVygo

Sandy Hook’s ‘Leonard Pozner’ sues Professor James Fetzer and publisher
Posted on December 4, 2018 by Dr. Eowyn

“Leonard Pozner” is the alleged father of alleged Sandy Hook child-victim Noah Pozner whose image, mysteriously, was among the posters of those who were killed by the Taliban in the Army Public School shooting massacre in Peshawar, Pakistan, on December 16, 2014, two years after Sandy Hook.
See “Sandy Hook Child Victim Noah Pozner Was Killed Twice! Also a Victim in Pakistan Taliban Shooting!”
The name “Leonard Pozner” is between quotation marks because that persona may not be real. In fact, people search engines Spokeo and TruthFinder say there is no such person named “Leonard Pozner” in all of the United States.
Sandy Hook’s ‘Leonard Pozner’ sues Professor James Fetzer and publisher Spokeo-on-Leonard-Pozner
Professor James Fetzer is among those who maintain that “Leonard Pozner” may in reality be an individual named Reuben Vabner, who is named by TruthFinder as one of the husbands of Veronique Pozner, the alleged ex-wife of Leonard and alleged mother of Noah.
To see Vabner’s pic on LinkedIn, click here.
Sandy Hook’s ‘Leonard Pozner’ sues Professor James Fetzer and publisher Reuben-Vabners-job-history
Curiously, although Leonard Pozner is Veronique’s ex-husband and father of her child, he is not among Veronique’s possible relatives according to TruthFinder. But Reuben Vabner is.

Sandy Hook’s ‘Leonard Pozner’ sues Professor James Fetzer and publisher Veronique-Pozners-relatives
More intriguing still is the search result obtained by Wolfgang Halbig in 2016, which he emailed to me:
Sandy Hook’s ‘Leonard Pozner’ sues Professor James Fetzer and publisher Leonard-Pozner-uses-dead-persons-SSN
“Leonard Pozner” has harassed bloggers and YouTubers with DMCA copyright take-down demands, and is successful at it.
“Leonard Pozner” has also sued Wolfgang Halbig and Alex Jones on Sandy Hook. In his last lawsuit against Halbig, Lenny dropped the lawsuit when it came time for him to be deposed, under oath. Hmm . . . .
The latest “Leonard Pozner” effort at stifling free speech is his lawsuit against James Fetzer and his publisher, Moon Rock Books.
Below is a message from Fetzer, December 2, 2018:
Sandy Hook’s ‘Leonard Pozner’ sues Professor James Fetzer and publisher Jim-FetzerAs many of you will know, that’s me in the picture above, continuing my research at a recent JFK conference in Dallas last month.
And, as most of you know, I have dedicated my professional life to shedding light onto those events in our nation’s history—and in fact, world history—that have the power to shape what we think and do, including, of course, how future Americans—and citizens of other nations—interpret world events.
This is one of the reasons I—and several of my closest colleagues—created Moon Rock Books, which began with Nobody Died At Sandy Hook: It was a FEMA Drill to Promote Gun Control, after Amazon banned it in November 2015.
We’re now up to 12 books—with several more released each year—which cover the most pressing issues of our times: 9/11, the Moon landing, the Boston Marathon bombing, Sandy Hook, the JFK assassination, Charlottesville, Parkland, and many more. And the only reason we can continue to produce these important books is because of the support you provide when you purchase them.
My research has come under fire recently, where websites and platforms I had used to present my—and others—conclusions, have been attacked: loads of videos from YouTube have been deleted, my James Fetzer Facebook page has been scrubbed, and my entire blog, at jamesfetzer.blogspot.com—with 770 blogs posted since 2011—was taken down. Even those who have had me as a guest on their shows have been attacked!
A real 21st century-style book burning. Mike Adams of Natural News went so far as declaring me “The Most Dangerous Mind in America,” because I approach topics like false flags using the scientific method. Fortunately, I have reconstituted my online presence and salvaged most of those blogs at jamesfetzer.org.
Now, I—and my most trusted colleagues—face perhaps our greatest challenge: a lawsuit from Leonard “Lenny” Pozner, the alleged father of one of the children ostensibly killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School almost six years ago. Lenny, whose real name appears to be Reuben Vabner, is suing me, my series editor, Mike Palecek, and Moon Rock Books for defamation, his ultimate goal being to shut down our ability to publish and to stifle free speech.
I am not at liberty to reveal any more information now other than to say that we will be challenging his suit vigorously. We don’t know how yet, and we’re not asking for any donations to a legal defense fund. If you would like to help, what I suggest is that you do what you’ve done in the past: buy our books—for yourself and/or as gifts—to help to fund our defense, by clicking the image below.
Have a wonderful Holiday Season! Thanks for your support of Moon Rock Books and the search for truth, without which we lose our way.
Jim
James H. Fetzer, Ph.D.
Please support Jim Fetzer and free speech by purchasing his books from Moon Rock Books. Click here or slow-mail to:
Moon Rock Books
6256 Bullet Drive
Crestview, FL 32536
See also “Wolfgang Halbig has stunning evidence that Sandy Hook Elementary School was closed months before ‘massacre’”. If that post is taken down, it is archived here.
About “Leonard Pozner,” see Bill Saive’s “The Chimera Lenny Pozner – Somebody’s Cyberpuppet“:
It is time the world knew what happened when Leonard Pozner sued Wolfgang Halbig, since the proceedings support the conclusion of many in the Sandy Hook Truth community that Lenny may not even be a real person, at all, but is somebody’s cyberpuppet.  In a nutshell, Pozner never appeared for a single hearing in the case, not even for his deposition when–after numerous delays–the court ordered him to submit to it.  Pozner dismissed the case right before that deposition was to take place.
~Eowyn
Better than Drudge Report. Check out Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative frontpage founded by ex-military!

Thanks to: https://fellowshipoftheminds.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum