OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» United Nations Officially Recognizes Cannabis as Medicine in Historic Vote
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyYesterday at 9:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New York Supreme Court Judge Saves 80-Year-Old Patient from Death by Ordering Hospital to Give Life-Saving Ivermectin
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyYesterday at 8:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Your Brain Paralyzes You While You Sleep
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyYesterday at 8:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Nearby planet is almost as old as the universe
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyYesterday at 8:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater- WAYNE RONALD WILLOTT IS JUAN O SAVIN & a FRAUD
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyYesterday at 8:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mike Lindell Visits Trump in White House – Then Media Captures Pictures of His Notes to President Referring to Crimes and Insurrection Act
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyYesterday at 8:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» AUDIO: Tony Gosling - Advent of the Global Corpocracy
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyYesterday at 8:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Strange UFO Sighted over Bahia,Brazil! plus MORE
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyYesterday at 8:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Trump Declassifies ‘Foot-High’ Stack Of Russia gate, Obamagate Documents; Set For Release Within Days
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyYesterday at 8:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mind-Blowing Lost City Found In Peru
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyYesterday at 8:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Kelsey's Testimonial
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyYesterday at 3:27 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Man’s body is the most perfect form that the Gods developed
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyYesterday at 3:26 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Without effort it is impossible to attain a true knowledge
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyYesterday at 3:24 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Signs and Wonders
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyYesterday at 3:21 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Breath of Life: The Most Powerful Meditation of Inner Godly Essence Tetragramaton.(Hidden Forces) .
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyYesterday at 3:18 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» THE PCR DECEPTION - BY DERRICK BROZE
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyYesterday at 3:17 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Beings of higher worlds
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyYesterday at 3:15 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Health Experts Call For Suspension Of Pfizer Vaccination Among Elderly After Norway Deaths
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyYesterday at 3:13 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 'We come from the stars': Indigenous astronomy, astronauts, and star stories
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyYesterday at 3:08 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» I will take frequency medicine any day OVER a vaccine, Common Cold (Cymatics)
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyYesterday at 3:06 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Zappa Predicts 2020
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyYesterday at 3:03 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Waiting to Exhale - Chautaugua
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyYesterday at 10:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cancel Us at Your Own Risk
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyYesterday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» D.C. UNDER FULL LOCKDOWN! RADIOS AND CELL PHONES BEING JAMMED! Jan 15th 2021
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyYesterday at 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Brother of Arrested Antifa-BLM Activist John Sullivan Turned Him In!
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyYesterday at 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - US Election Outcome Jan. 20th and Beyond
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyYesterday at 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» After Social Media Sites Censor Conservatives, Idaho Internet Provider Turns The Tables
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyYesterday at 9:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» “We'll never know” if Cdn soldiers brought COVID back to Canada - Conservative MP Bob Benzen
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyYesterday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Down to the Wire with Sacha Stone & Leaha Mattinson
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyYesterday at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » MEMBER ADVERTISING & BLOG FORUMS » OLDBEATNIK » The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness

The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness Empty The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness on Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:15 pm

oldbeatnik

oldbeatnik

While the Archonic Overlay of The Real World reigns supreme and, like fish in a barrel, entrapped humanity watches and continues to enable it in rapt awe, some people have surprisingly taken a time-out from their somnambulistic trance to comment on oldbeatnik's nonsensical ramblings. Amazing!

*  “There are certain amerikan cultural landmark innovations everyone should own – a vinyl copy of ‘Pet Sounds’, the director’s cut of ‘The Godfather’, Tristan Taormino’s 4-hour backdoor epic ‘The Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex for Women’, a silent-but-deadly Smith and Wesson .44 magnum with custom GemTech silencer, and oldbeatnik’s stellar and opprobrious farce ‘Flakes, Fakes, Stonies, and Phonies’.”
  -Downtown Wooly Johnson, Channeled Co-author

*  “I would not have guessed you to be a seething mass of thinly disguised hostility.  The words "venomous vitriolic verbosity" spring to mind. You manage to insult absolutely everyone, including the reader.  You certainly are articulate and erudite but I fear you have turned your considerable talents to erosive ends…”
   -Sharon Kane, famous illustrator of Children’s Golden Books

*  “When I first saw the title, I thought it was a book about Southern California. ”
                                   -Dr. “Bob”, President of The Righteous Dope Growers Association
                                   of Northern California – Humboldt/Mendocino/Trinity Chapter
*  “All I can say, ladies, is I bet he’s a riot in the sack…blushgiggle…”
                                                                         –Hardly Virgin Mary, Channeled Co-author

*  “Allow Us to paraphrase Shakespeare in Our assessment of the author: “What a piece of work is oldbeatnik.”  He is either both deeply disturbed and profoundly psychotic or the sanest human on your little planeturd.  Perhaps he is the latter because of the former - perhaps.”   - oldbeatnik, beatnik and neuronaut

*  “…it, like, totally was a total mind-fuck, man.  I mean, like, this guy, like ripped me a whole new mental asshole - totally - not a problem…”
                                          -some artsy-fartsy slacker dude at the La Grange Starbuck’s

*  “…years ahead of its time - years ahead of any time…”
                                                                         Timothy Leary “The Pope of Dope”

*  “I LOVED IT!  I devoured it and want more!”
                                                                                -Geoff Akins, “The Bubble Man”

*  “…and if that silver-tongued, two-timing, promiscuous bastard thinks this rubbish is an outrageously provocative, radical, and unsympathetic indictment of The Established Order of Things, he should only know what evils God has in store for his heavenly…er…heathenly manicured and strapping manhood!”
                                                                          -Betty Bowers, amerika’s best christian

*  “Always take your rubbers cuz you never know when it’s gonna rain.”
                                                                         -Lee Marvin in 1953’s “The Glory Brigade”

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum