OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Oldest human footprints in North America found
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyToday at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» 30 Facts You NEED To Know: Your Covid Cribsheet
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyToday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Psycho-Spiritual Immunity in the Era of Mass Psychosis
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyToday at 10:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists display first human use of large-bandwidth wireless mind-personal computer interface
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyToday at 10:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Food Shortage Has Started
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyToday at 10:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» A War for the World
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyToday at 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» 18 medicinal properties of cucumbers
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyToday at 12:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why firefighters are fighting Covid vaccine mandates
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyToday at 12:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Feds Dumping Haitians at Texas Gas Station
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyToday at 12:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australian Government Shuts Down Internet at ISP Level as Melbourne Protestors Stand Their Ground
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyToday at 12:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dozens of Massachusetts State Troopers Resign Ahead of Deadline for State’s Mandatory Vaccine Mandate
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyToday at 12:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» FDA Lists ‘Horse Drug’ As Approved COVID Treatment
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyToday at 12:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cool Lightening Event Caught on Film
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyYesterday at 10:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» William Shatner is going to space, aged 90
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyYesterday at 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» LIDAR reveals hidden secrets of Teotihuacan
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyYesterday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rose McGowan Survives Murder Attempt Following Her Threats To Expose Clinton
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyYesterday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Amtrak train derailed in Montana
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyYesterday at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Despite Horrifying State Violence, Brave Australians Continue to Resist COVID Police State
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyYesterday at 10:24 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Large protest against COVID restrictions in Bern, Switzerland.
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyYesterday at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» MASSIVE DEMONSTRATION AGAINST THE VACCINE PASSPORT IN LAUSANNE
The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness EmptyYesterday at 10:20 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » MEMBER ADVERTISING & BLOG FORUMS » OLDBEATNIK » The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness

The Archonic Exsanguination of Consciousness

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

oldbeatnik

oldbeatnik

While the Archonic Overlay of The Real World reigns supreme and, like fish in a barrel, entrapped humanity watches and continues to enable it in rapt awe, some people have surprisingly taken a time-out from their somnambulistic trance to comment on oldbeatnik's nonsensical ramblings. Amazing!

*  “There are certain amerikan cultural landmark innovations everyone should own – a vinyl copy of ‘Pet Sounds’, the director’s cut of ‘The Godfather’, Tristan Taormino’s 4-hour backdoor epic ‘The Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex for Women’, a silent-but-deadly Smith and Wesson .44 magnum with custom GemTech silencer, and oldbeatnik’s stellar and opprobrious farce ‘Flakes, Fakes, Stonies, and Phonies’.”
  -Downtown Wooly Johnson, Channeled Co-author

*  “I would not have guessed you to be a seething mass of thinly disguised hostility.  The words "venomous vitriolic verbosity" spring to mind. You manage to insult absolutely everyone, including the reader.  You certainly are articulate and erudite but I fear you have turned your considerable talents to erosive ends…”
   -Sharon Kane, famous illustrator of Children’s Golden Books

*  “When I first saw the title, I thought it was a book about Southern California. ”
                                   -Dr. “Bob”, President of The Righteous Dope Growers Association
                                   of Northern California – Humboldt/Mendocino/Trinity Chapter
*  “All I can say, ladies, is I bet he’s a riot in the sack…blushgiggle…”
                                                                         –Hardly Virgin Mary, Channeled Co-author

*  “Allow Us to paraphrase Shakespeare in Our assessment of the author: “What a piece of work is oldbeatnik.”  He is either both deeply disturbed and profoundly psychotic or the sanest human on your little planeturd.  Perhaps he is the latter because of the former - perhaps.”   - oldbeatnik, beatnik and neuronaut

*  “…it, like, totally was a total mind-fuck, man.  I mean, like, this guy, like ripped me a whole new mental asshole - totally - not a problem…”
                                          -some artsy-fartsy slacker dude at the La Grange Starbuck’s

*  “…years ahead of its time - years ahead of any time…”
                                                                         Timothy Leary “The Pope of Dope”

*  “I LOVED IT!  I devoured it and want more!”
                                                                                -Geoff Akins, “The Bubble Man”

*  “…and if that silver-tongued, two-timing, promiscuous bastard thinks this rubbish is an outrageously provocative, radical, and unsympathetic indictment of The Established Order of Things, he should only know what evils God has in store for his heavenly…er…heathenly manicured and strapping manhood!”
                                                                          -Betty Bowers, amerika’s best christian

*  “Always take your rubbers cuz you never know when it’s gonna rain.”
                                                                         -Lee Marvin in 1953’s “The Glory Brigade”

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum