OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

The Cosmic Connections
with Dave Schmidt

May 3, 2020

A Quick Note Regarding My Condition

Dear Friends,

There have been all kinds of rumors and stories floating around about my status.  Please understand that I have to be very careful in the words I use in this communication.

I am alive and well and living in my home in Southern Florida.  In spite of various stories and reports in various publications and emails, I have not been taken into custody by the powers that be and do not anticipate it happening anytime in the future.

While a statement was released by certain authorities of my potential change of living conditions, the top decision makers never followed through with any action.

As requested I submitted a written and private statement to the authorities explaining the scenario and I personally believe they changed their mind after hearing the other side of the story.

There is an intense battle developing in this issue.  In my opinion there are certain power structures that want what we are doing stopped.  Some very powerful financial advisors have told us we are doing something never done before and if this is fulfilled it can be a threat to the existing power structures.

Let's just say we have some very good higher placed authorities who understand what we are doing and are totally behind us.

This issue takes some time to run through the PTB system and we will be fine in the final outcome.  

We believe this intense conflict is an example of the veracity of our endeavors.  

Thank you for all your love, support and concern through this process.  As mentioned know that all is well, I am well and your support is well appreciated.

I will give more updates as I am able.  Thank you for understanding.!!!

Be Blessed!!!

Dave

Upcoming workshops:

To be scheduled when available, Denver, Boston, Seattle, Phoenix, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, Kansas City, Puerto Rico, Pittsburgh, Norway-Sweden, New Zealand, Another Cruise

Workshop Registration and Information Page

Connections and General Information  

All of my newsletters and announcements can be found on my blog site:  www.thecosmicconnections.wordpress.com.

Each week I expound on these issues with my weekly radio program.  You are always welcome to call in with your comments and questions.  

I am committed to serving you and willing to answer any of your questions.  You may contact me at:  thecosmicconnections@outlook.com.

Thank You,
Dave Schmidt
The Cosmic Connections

The Cosmic Connections | | thecosmicconnections@outlook.com |

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum