Latest topics
» BBC Panorama - WiFi Warning Signal - FULL VERSION
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 EmptyToday at 12:54 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 100% Farm Workers have Covid!? Forces Behind Riots Engineering Food Shortages Next
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 EmptyToday at 12:52 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Key to free energy (red mercury). Part 2.
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 EmptyToday at 12:50 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Red mercury - fake or key to free energy? Part 1.
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 EmptyToday at 12:49 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Where Adrenochrome REALLY goes to... FLESHGOD APOCALYPSE "Monnalisa"
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 EmptyToday at 12:48 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Kingsman - movie review. Predictive programming of our nearest future.
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 EmptyToday at 12:47 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Oldest and largest Mayan structure discovered
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 EmptyToday at 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Black Star Report June 04, 2020
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 EmptyToday at 11:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Mysterious Waffle Rock, 300 million Years Old?
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 EmptyToday at 11:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan - Ascend Podcast - June 2020
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 EmptyToday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ INCREDIBLE UFO FOOTAGE CAPTURED OVER CHONGQING, CHINA plus MORE
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 EmptyToday at 12:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» 1000 Mile Long Stone age Tunnel Beneath Europe
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 EmptyToday at 12:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Boston riots: $100,000 worth of marijuana taken from Pure Oasis
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 EmptyToday at 12:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Assange too Unwell to Attend Hearing
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 EmptyToday at 12:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Rod Rosenstein Testimony On Corrupt Russia Investigation
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 EmptyToday at 12:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Soccoro Alien Encounter in 12 minutes - RD Short Clips
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 EmptyToday at 12:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Moon Jupiter and Saturn Grace the Evening Sky
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 EmptyToday at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Asteroid Coming Size of Empire State Building - WATCH for Fireballs!
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 EmptyToday at 12:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin blablabla Fulford 6-01-20…Zionist Pandemic + Riots Plan Blows Up In Their Faces
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 EmptyToday at 12:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 EmptyYesterday at 2:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ 2 UFOs Get Seen over New York! plus MORE
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 EmptyYesterday at 2:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Claim Your Guarantees by Anna Von Reitz
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 EmptyYesterday at 1:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why No Protests or Riots Over the Death of Jeffrey Epstein?
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 EmptyYesterday at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» UK Police Identify New Suspect in 2007 Disappearance of Madeleine McCann
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 EmptyYesterday at 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» RH Negative Blood Type - Are we a different species?
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 EmptyYesterday at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Space Mouse Returns!!!
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 EmptyYesterday at 10:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Homesteading Primer: A Quick Guide to Small-Scale Homesteading
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 EmptyYesterday at 10:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Military intelligence SCI[F] plus MORE
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 EmptyYesterday at 10:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Spacex Starlink catches a UFO Fly By!
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 EmptyYesterday at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SUPER SCAMMERS!! UFO & DINARIAN FRAUDS & THOSE THAT BUST THEM OUT! » DAVE SCHMIDT » Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20

Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
The Cosmic Connections
with Dave Schmidt

May 3, 2020

A Quick Note Regarding My Condition

Dear Friends,

There have been all kinds of rumors and stories floating around about my status.  Please understand that I have to be very careful in the words I use in this communication.

I am alive and well and living in my home in Southern Florida.  In spite of various stories and reports in various publications and emails, I have not been taken into custody by the powers that be and do not anticipate it happening anytime in the future.

While a statement was released by certain authorities of my potential change of living conditions, the top decision makers never followed through with any action.

As requested I submitted a written and private statement to the authorities explaining the scenario and I personally believe they changed their mind after hearing the other side of the story.

There is an intense battle developing in this issue.  In my opinion there are certain power structures that want what we are doing stopped.  Some very powerful financial advisors have told us we are doing something never done before and if this is fulfilled it can be a threat to the existing power structures.

Let's just say we have some very good higher placed authorities who understand what we are doing and are totally behind us.

This issue takes some time to run through the PTB system and we will be fine in the final outcome.  

We believe this intense conflict is an example of the veracity of our endeavors.  

Thank you for all your love, support and concern through this process.  As mentioned know that all is well, I am well and your support is well appreciated.

I will give more updates as I am able.  Thank you for understanding.!!!

Be Blessed!!!

Dave

Upcoming workshops:

To be scheduled when available, Denver, Boston, Seattle, Phoenix, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, Kansas City, Puerto Rico, Pittsburgh, Norway-Sweden, New Zealand, Another Cruise

Workshop Registration and Information Page

Connections and General Information  

All of my newsletters and announcements can be found on my blog site:  www.thecosmicconnections.wordpress.com.

Each week I expound on these issues with my weekly radio program.  You are always welcome to call in with your comments and questions.  

I am committed to serving you and willing to answer any of your questions.  You may contact me at:  thecosmicconnections@outlook.com.

Thank You,
Dave Schmidt
The Cosmic Connections

The Cosmic Connections | | thecosmicconnections@outlook.com |

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum