OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As Jizlaine Maxwell Trial Opens – FAA Accidentally Reveals Over 700 Previous Unknown Jeffrey Epstein Flights
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyToday at 2:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Swiss Voters Fire a Crossbow into the Heart of the Great Reset
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyToday at 2:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Another Week, Another ‘Fully Vaccinated’ NFL Head Coach Goes Down with Covid and He’s Not Alone
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyToday at 2:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING: Federal Judge Blocks Vaccine Mandate Nationwide – Protects Health Care Workers Across America
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyToday at 2:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘This Pivotal Moment’
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyToday at 2:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Organizations From 34 States and 29 Countries Join Amicus Brief
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyToday at 2:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» HIGH CRIMES: ‘Dangerous Alliance’, Who is Lynn Forester de Rothschild?
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyYesterday at 12:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Establishment Panics But Will Maxwell Walk?
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyYesterday at 12:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Federal Court Blocks Joe Biden’s Vaccine Mandate For Healthcare Workers in 10 States
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyYesterday at 12:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists Confirm Earth Now Has a Second Moon: Here’s What We Know So Far
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyYesterday at 11:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID Revealed Airs Tonight. Sign Up here...
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyYesterday at 11:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Way to Go Home Depot Employees!
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyYesterday at 11:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Misinformation And The Disappeared Truth
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyYesterday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» MURDER! Just Hours After Publishing the Secret of the Vaxx, Dr Noack is DEAD
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyYesterday at 11:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ghislaine Maxwell’s Trial Opens, With Epstein at Its Center
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyYesterday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Solving the Riddle of Byram Bridle
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyYesterday at 12:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» No Vax, No Food/Fuel in India – Food Withheld to Force Vaccinations
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyYesterday at 12:56 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Former Pfizer Employee Says COVID-19 Vaccine Causes Recipients to Become More Susceptible to the Virus
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyYesterday at 12:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Supply Chains and the Shortage Economy
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyYesterday at 12:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ultra-Fast Comet Leonard is Coming - Now's the Time to Start Tracking the Comet at Dawn
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 1:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Could we detect alien probes that are inside our own solar system ?
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 1:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» James Comey’s daughter is a lead prosecutor in Ghislaine Maxwell’s child sex trafficking case. Here’s what we know about her
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 1:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

Sway on Out Of Mind:
Sway's Website:
josuemercadoproductions.tk
Buy Me A Coffee:
PayPal:www.paypal.me/swaymerk CashApp:

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » BREAKING NEWS & HOT TOPICS » COVID-19 » Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’

Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ Covid-19_graphic_030120

Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’
Date: May 18, 2020Author: Nwo Report 

Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.telegraph.co.uk%2Fcontent%2Fdam%2Fnews%2F2020%2F05%2F18%2FTELEMMGLPICT000231441542-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQfyf2A9a6I9YchsjMeADBa08

Source: CHARLIE SPIERING
President Donald Trump on Monday confirmed at the White House that he was taking hydroxychloroquine and zinc as preventatives against the coronavirus.
“I happen to be taking it. I’m taking it. Hydroxychloroquine. Right now, yeah,” he said.
Trump said that he had been taking the medicine for about a week and a half.
“I’m taking the two, the zinc and the hydroxy, and all I can tell you is, so far I seem to be ok,” Trump said.
He said that a doctor and many others had sent him positive letters about the effectiveness of the drug.
“I’ve heard a lot of good stories and if it is not good, I will tell you right,” he said. “I’m not going to get hurt by it.”
The president spoke to reporters about the drug on Monday afternoon at a White House roundtable with restaurant owners.
“I’m still here,” he said, saying that he had “zero symptoms” from the drug or the virus.
The president said that he consulted with the White House doctor before taking it, who said it would be all right to take it if he wanted.
He said that he would not profit from any use of the drug, but wanted the country to know that it was fine to take.
“I want the people of this nation to feel good, I don’t want them being sick and there’s a very good chance that this has an impact, especially early on,” Trump said.
Corporate news outlets and many public health experts have criticized the president for weeks for talking about the drug as a cure for the virus. But the president appeared optimistic about its effects.

“There’s a very good chance that this has an impact, especially early on,” Trump said.
He said that even doctors and nurses were taking hydroxychloroquine as a preventative measure.
“You know the expression that I’ve used … what do you have to lose?” he asked reporters. “What do you have to lose?”

https://nworeport.me/2020/05/18/donald-trump-reveals-he-is-taking-hydroxychloroquine-so-far-i-seem-to-be-okay/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ 98114439_3052413084815836_5675521414459817984_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=yft_u__0p8EAX-kl9MT&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2

I doubt the orange buffoon even knows what a pineal gland is lol
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ 1628498548 Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ 1628498548 Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ 1628498548

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum