OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The hypocrisy of the Assange case
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyToday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is the Untested and Dangerous Monkeypox Vaccine About to get an EUA to Avoid Legal Liability for Deaths and Injuries?
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyToday at 9:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» UK Children To Be Given Polio Boosters To Protect Against ‘Vaccine Derived Polio’
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyToday at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» @DONTPAYUK
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyToday at 9:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Costa Rica’s New President Ends ‘Illegal’ Covid Vaccine Mandates
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyToday at 8:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATE: IRS Pulls Job Post Detailing How New Accounting Agents May Use ‘Deadly Force’ After Backlash
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyToday at 8:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» “Loser!” – Psychopath Tony Fauci BOOED LOUDLY before Throwing Out First Pitch at Mariners Game
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyToday at 8:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Actual Job Posting: The Biden-Harris Regime Is Seeking IRS Agents Who Are “Willing to Use Deadly Force
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyToday at 8:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: The Raid, Jesse Watters and Lindsey Graham
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyYesterday at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Denmark Bans COVID Vaccine for Youth Under 18
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyYesterday at 10:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things —
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyYesterday at 10:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Victims, medical professionals speak out about injuries caused by COVID vaccines
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyYesterday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» On Trump Raid, Democrats Say ‘No one is above the law’ except...
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyYesterday at 9:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Enormous sinkhole swallows up the ground in Chile
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Joe Biden Unleashes Machine Gun-Toting Agent on Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Residence
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Aussie Doctor Risks Medical License to Tell the Truth About COVID Vaccine Injuries and Deaths
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 9:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Since covid “vaccines” were unleashed, athlete deaths are up 1700%
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 10:05 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Cancer Explosion: Pathologist Reports on Rise of Aggressive Cancers Since mRNA Shots
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 9:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Revolution Has Begun’: 75,000 Brits To Stop Paying Power Bills Amid Inflation Storm
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» “Before You Inject Your Child” – Dr. Robert Malone
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Unleashed by Democrats, the IRS ‘beast’ is coming for all with incomes under $200K a year
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» 24-Year-Old Irish Athlete Dillon Quirke Dies Unexpectedly After Collapsing Mid-Game
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 6:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » BREAKING NEWS & HOT TOPICS » THE GREAT DIE OFF » Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’

Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ Covid-19_graphic_030120

Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’
Date: May 18, 2020Author: Nwo Report 

Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.telegraph.co.uk%2Fcontent%2Fdam%2Fnews%2F2020%2F05%2F18%2FTELEMMGLPICT000231441542-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQfyf2A9a6I9YchsjMeADBa08

Source: CHARLIE SPIERING
President Donald Trump on Monday confirmed at the White House that he was taking hydroxychloroquine and zinc as preventatives against the coronavirus.
“I happen to be taking it. I’m taking it. Hydroxychloroquine. Right now, yeah,” he said.
Trump said that he had been taking the medicine for about a week and a half.
“I’m taking the two, the zinc and the hydroxy, and all I can tell you is, so far I seem to be ok,” Trump said.
He said that a doctor and many others had sent him positive letters about the effectiveness of the drug.
“I’ve heard a lot of good stories and if it is not good, I will tell you right,” he said. “I’m not going to get hurt by it.”
The president spoke to reporters about the drug on Monday afternoon at a White House roundtable with restaurant owners.
“I’m still here,” he said, saying that he had “zero symptoms” from the drug or the virus.
The president said that he consulted with the White House doctor before taking it, who said it would be all right to take it if he wanted.
He said that he would not profit from any use of the drug, but wanted the country to know that it was fine to take.
“I want the people of this nation to feel good, I don’t want them being sick and there’s a very good chance that this has an impact, especially early on,” Trump said.
Corporate news outlets and many public health experts have criticized the president for weeks for talking about the drug as a cure for the virus. But the president appeared optimistic about its effects.

“There’s a very good chance that this has an impact, especially early on,” Trump said.
He said that even doctors and nurses were taking hydroxychloroquine as a preventative measure.
“You know the expression that I’ve used … what do you have to lose?” he asked reporters. “What do you have to lose?”

https://nworeport.me/2020/05/18/donald-trump-reveals-he-is-taking-hydroxychloroquine-so-far-i-seem-to-be-okay/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ 98114439_3052413084815836_5675521414459817984_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=yft_u__0p8EAX-kl9MT&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2

I doubt the orange buffoon even knows what a pineal gland is lol
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ 1628498548 Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ 1628498548 Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ 1628498548

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum