OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Another EX-CIA Director Comments on UFOs & Shares A “Paranormal” Story
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyToday at 1:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Protesters burn masks at Florida rally against COVID measures
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyToday at 12:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ A glowing UFO appears in a woodland in Belgium plus MORE
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyToday at 12:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Steven Cambian - The UFO report. Jeremy Corbell & George Knapp
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyToday at 12:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Former Pfizer Vice President Dr. Yeadon: COVID Variants NOT More Dangerous – Booster Shots Not Needed
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyToday at 12:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious Object shooting out of the Sun
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyToday at 12:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WEF Warns of Cyber Attack Leading to Systemic Collapse of the Global Financial System
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyToday at 12:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ancient Pyramid City Found In Japan?
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyToday at 12:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 4/12/2021 - Riots, Murders, Nuclear Terror and Chaos as Western Political System Implodes
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyToday at 12:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» To Save Historic Farm, Couple Creates Agrihood of Tiny Homes
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyToday at 12:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why your compliance is the problem
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyToday at 12:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New Hampshire: Massive Child Sex Ring Busted At State Youth Facility
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyToday at 12:33 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» CONSPIRACY THEORY OF EVERYTHING (FULL MOVIE)
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyToday at 12:31 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Why are most Theologians so enraged by Anthroposophy?
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyToday at 12:29 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 2021 Spring Energy (Medicine) Cleaning with Bridgette
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyToday at 12:28 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» A new experiment has broken the known rules of physics, hinting at a mysterious, unknown force that has shaped our universe
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyToday at 12:26 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Nuremberg aka post WW2 military court rulings- adopted WORLD WIDE
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyToday at 12:21 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Rulership of the ego
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyToday at 12:19 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» BLS Delays K-Shaped Inflation Data, Predatory Banks Begin Takeovers Picking The Bones Of The Economy
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyToday at 12:17 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» HSBC Changes Crypto Policy, Now Bars Clients From Buying Stock of Companies That Hold Bitcoin
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyToday at 11:56 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Change.....
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyToday at 11:55 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» U.S. Navy controls inventions that claim to change "fabric of reality"
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyToday at 11:53 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» The US Navy filmed “PYRAMID” shaped UFOs; here is that footage
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyYesterday at 11:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Nine UFO "Orbs" Sighted Over Tampa Bay, Florida. April 9, 2021 plus MORE
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyYesterday at 6:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» No Rescue from Volcano w/out Inoculation
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyYesterday at 6:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sacha Stone - INSTITUTIONAL CHILD TRAFFICKING PART 4
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyYesterday at 4:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Egypt's lost 'Golden City' unearthed at Luxor
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyYesterday at 4:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Here’s why you need trace minerals to boost your overall well-being
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyYesterday at 4:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Once FDA Approved, Now Banned. The "Safe" Drugs Now Considered Unsafe
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyYesterday at 4:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » POISON PLANET » COVID-19 » Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’

Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ Covid-19_graphic_030120

Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’
Date: May 18, 2020Author: Nwo Report 

Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.telegraph.co.uk%2Fcontent%2Fdam%2Fnews%2F2020%2F05%2F18%2FTELEMMGLPICT000231441542-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQfyf2A9a6I9YchsjMeADBa08

Source: CHARLIE SPIERING
President Donald Trump on Monday confirmed at the White House that he was taking hydroxychloroquine and zinc as preventatives against the coronavirus.
“I happen to be taking it. I’m taking it. Hydroxychloroquine. Right now, yeah,” he said.
Trump said that he had been taking the medicine for about a week and a half.
“I’m taking the two, the zinc and the hydroxy, and all I can tell you is, so far I seem to be ok,” Trump said.
He said that a doctor and many others had sent him positive letters about the effectiveness of the drug.
“I’ve heard a lot of good stories and if it is not good, I will tell you right,” he said. “I’m not going to get hurt by it.”
The president spoke to reporters about the drug on Monday afternoon at a White House roundtable with restaurant owners.
“I’m still here,” he said, saying that he had “zero symptoms” from the drug or the virus.
The president said that he consulted with the White House doctor before taking it, who said it would be all right to take it if he wanted.
He said that he would not profit from any use of the drug, but wanted the country to know that it was fine to take.
“I want the people of this nation to feel good, I don’t want them being sick and there’s a very good chance that this has an impact, especially early on,” Trump said.
Corporate news outlets and many public health experts have criticized the president for weeks for talking about the drug as a cure for the virus. But the president appeared optimistic about its effects.

“There’s a very good chance that this has an impact, especially early on,” Trump said.
He said that even doctors and nurses were taking hydroxychloroquine as a preventative measure.
“You know the expression that I’ve used … what do you have to lose?” he asked reporters. “What do you have to lose?”

https://nworeport.me/2020/05/18/donald-trump-reveals-he-is-taking-hydroxychloroquine-so-far-i-seem-to-be-okay/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ 98114439_3052413084815836_5675521414459817984_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=yft_u__0p8EAX-kl9MT&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2

I doubt the orange buffoon even knows what a pineal gland is lol
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ 1628498548 Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ 1628498548 Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ 1628498548

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum