OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ Covid-19_graphic_030120

Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’
Date: May 18, 2020Author: Nwo Report 

Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.telegraph.co.uk%2Fcontent%2Fdam%2Fnews%2F2020%2F05%2F18%2FTELEMMGLPICT000231441542-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQfyf2A9a6I9YchsjMeADBa08

Source: CHARLIE SPIERING
President Donald Trump on Monday confirmed at the White House that he was taking hydroxychloroquine and zinc as preventatives against the coronavirus.
“I happen to be taking it. I’m taking it. Hydroxychloroquine. Right now, yeah,” he said.
Trump said that he had been taking the medicine for about a week and a half.
“I’m taking the two, the zinc and the hydroxy, and all I can tell you is, so far I seem to be ok,” Trump said.
He said that a doctor and many others had sent him positive letters about the effectiveness of the drug.
“I’ve heard a lot of good stories and if it is not good, I will tell you right,” he said. “I’m not going to get hurt by it.”
The president spoke to reporters about the drug on Monday afternoon at a White House roundtable with restaurant owners.
“I’m still here,” he said, saying that he had “zero symptoms” from the drug or the virus.
The president said that he consulted with the White House doctor before taking it, who said it would be all right to take it if he wanted.
He said that he would not profit from any use of the drug, but wanted the country to know that it was fine to take.
“I want the people of this nation to feel good, I don’t want them being sick and there’s a very good chance that this has an impact, especially early on,” Trump said.
Corporate news outlets and many public health experts have criticized the president for weeks for talking about the drug as a cure for the virus. But the president appeared optimistic about its effects.

“There’s a very good chance that this has an impact, especially early on,” Trump said.
He said that even doctors and nurses were taking hydroxychloroquine as a preventative measure.
“You know the expression that I’ve used … what do you have to lose?” he asked reporters. “What do you have to lose?”

https://nworeport.me/2020/05/18/donald-trump-reveals-he-is-taking-hydroxychloroquine-so-far-i-seem-to-be-okay/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ 98114439_3052413084815836_5675521414459817984_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=yft_u__0p8EAX-kl9MT&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2

I doubt the orange buffoon even knows what a pineal gland is lol
Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ 1628498548 Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ 1628498548 Donald Trump Reveals He Is Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘So Far, I Seem to Be Okay’ 1628498548

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum