OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» UFO NEWS ~ Increase in sightings of glowing lights in the sky plus MORE
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptyYesterday at 6:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2021 - Stanton St Bernard, Nr Alton Barnes, Wiltshire. Reported 10th May.
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptyYesterday at 6:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FDA authorizes Pfizer vaccine for youth ages 12 to 15
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptyYesterday at 6:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Alignment Between Ancient Sites Will Blow Your Mind
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptyYesterday at 6:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NZ Govt Now Forces COVID Jabs or Else Jail Time, $4,000 Fine
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptyYesterday at 6:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Propaganda & The Media (Part 1)
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptyYesterday at 6:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Variant and the Vaccine
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptyYesterday at 6:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Australia Changed Advice on Children and Cell Phone Radiation
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptyYesterday at 6:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "Gas Run Has Begun" - Fuel Stations Run Dry Amid Hacked Pipeline
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptyYesterday at 6:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Compost Building & Training: Reno & Surrounding Area till May 20, 2021
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptyYesterday at 11:35 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» WARNING DANGER’S OF A VACCINE
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptyYesterday at 11:33 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» THEY ARE DRAGGING THE ELDERLY FROM THEIR HOMES: MASS GENOCIDE AGENDA 21 [2021-05-08]
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptyYesterday at 11:29 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» NEW UPLOAD - THE INVISIBLE WAR, EXPERIMENTAL JABS WITH 5-G ELECTRONIC ACTIVATION
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptyYesterday at 11:27 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» HUMAN LABOR & SILVER
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptyYesterday at 11:25 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» How did this cause us to Ransack our Society? Here is the Reality
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptyYesterday at 11:24 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» A DELETED BILL GATES DOCUMENTARY HAS BEEN REVIVED
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptyYesterday at 11:22 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» I am Suing the US EPA Over Fluoride Added to Our Drinking Water
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptyYesterday at 11:06 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» SHEDDING WOO TOO ! CONTAGIOUS VACCINOSIS !
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptyYesterday at 11:04 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Is What The CDC's VAERS Not Telling Us The Real Danger Of The COVID Jabs?
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptyYesterday at 11:02 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Artists and Mental Health: Staying Sane in an Insane World
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptyYesterday at 11:00 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» ҚАЗАҚСТАНҒА ТҮСКЕН (НЛО) БЕЙМӘЛІМ ҰШҚЫШ НЫСАН !
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptyYesterday at 10:59 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Study: THC Removes Toxic Protein that Causes Alzheimer’s From the Brain
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptyYesterday at 10:57 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» BRACE FOR IMPACT: "About to get much worse."
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptyYesterday at 10:53 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Behold! A Pale Horse!
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptyMon May 10, 2021 11:28 am by Unknown

» Our Gov Has Been Inflilitrated
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptyMon May 10, 2021 10:25 am by Unknown

» Is pine needle tea the answer to vaccine shedding / transmission?
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptyMon May 10, 2021 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 5/10/2021 - Without a Moral Compass the West Cannot Win
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptyMon May 10, 2021 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Discovery at CERN... (2021 EVENTS)
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptyMon May 10, 2021 9:47 am by Unknown

» Screw Lumber, Just 3D-Print Your Next Home
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptyMon May 10, 2021 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Federal Gov’t Telling Facebook to Silence Those With Vaccine Safety Concerns Says Lawsuit
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptyMon May 10, 2021 9:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Boosting Your Mood and Improving Your Health With Vitamin D
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptyMon May 10, 2021 9:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Report Sheds Light on Vaccine Doomsday Cult
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptyMon May 10, 2021 9:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pfizer Seeks Full Approval for Covid Vaccine
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptyMon May 10, 2021 9:05 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » WOOSHIP THE NEW AGE/ NEW CAGE GURUS, SHYSTERS & UFO COMMUNITY FRAUDSTERS » BLUE CHICKEN CULT ~ DAVID WILCOCK & COREY GOODE » Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode

Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode Hqdefault

Corey Goode has recently filed two large lawsuits against his previous employer, his old manager/supervisor at that place of employement, 3 YouTube content creators, and 3 of his former business associates/collaborators. These three have worked closely with Mr. Goode making content within the disclosure field, and were seen as ‘family’ by Mr. Goode and his wife. So… what happened? And why is this not being covered by any of the mutual associates of Mr. Goode and the defendants? Some mutual collaborators have since resigned or publicly denounced their working relationship with Mr. Goode since the filling of this lawsuit, but what about the other Prominent Public Figures and perceived LEADERS in this field (such as David Wilcock and Elizabeth Wilcock, Michael Salla, James Gilliland and Edge of Wonders Rob and Ben)? If these individuals were proven to be witness of events that were lied about in the lawsuit, why are they still aligned with Mr. Goode and his business? I wanted to go over these lawsuits and provide you with just the firm, hard facts. Needless to say, I’m sure there is alot of hurt and emotion that is also involved with these lawsuits, as I cannot imagine how these individuals must feel if the evidence I found is in fact the whole truth. I plan to monitor this situation closely, and bring you more information as it develops. But for now, I wanted to just bring you up to speed on the situation as a whole. In the future I will be updating this description box with all of the links and details that were involved with the making of this video, as its been a good month long research fest. Everything provided in this video is backed up with documentation, and I tried my best to keep my opinions and feelings out of this video. I do want to go over the real implications of the evidence I found in this lawsuit, not from a court of law POV, but from a spiritual and leadership POV. The true implications of what this evidence says about Corey Goode as a man of integrity. As a man of honor. And as a man of truth. As someone who gets donations to sue his previous employers and content creators. As someone who is paid to bring forth the ways to better your life and prepare for ascension. Does his actions align with the man he says he is? And if they do not; what does this mean about his story as a whole? If you have any corrections, comments concerns or information that you’d like to share with me, please feel free to reach out to me on twitter, or email me at HeyYoStina@gmail.com twitter.com/stinamariaxo patreon.com/stinabobina

https://youtu.be/2LtK_gnFhlk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum