OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) July 4th Meta Exchange Launch Delayed! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) July 4th Meta Exchange Launch Delayed! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) July 4th Meta Exchange Launch Delayed! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) July 4th Meta Exchange Launch Delayed! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) July 4th Meta Exchange Launch Delayed! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) July 4th Meta Exchange Launch Delayed! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) July 4th Meta Exchange Launch Delayed! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) July 4th Meta Exchange Launch Delayed! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) July 4th Meta Exchange Launch Delayed! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) July 4th Meta Exchange Launch Delayed! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) July 4th Meta Exchange Launch Delayed! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) July 4th Meta Exchange Launch Delayed! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) July 4th Meta Exchange Launch Delayed! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) July 4th Meta Exchange Launch Delayed! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) July 4th Meta Exchange Launch Delayed! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) July 4th Meta Exchange Launch Delayed! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) July 4th Meta Exchange Launch Delayed! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) July 4th Meta Exchange Launch Delayed! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) July 4th Meta Exchange Launch Delayed! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) July 4th Meta Exchange Launch Delayed! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) July 4th Meta Exchange Launch Delayed! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) July 4th Meta Exchange Launch Delayed! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) July 4th Meta Exchange Launch Delayed!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Do you know how easy it is to predict how the Meta 1 Coin Scam works? LOL

Watch how those scammers come up with all the excuses for their gullible followers to suck up.

Maybe some of those followers/investors will start asking Robert, and the "Team", now about the delay...

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

It literally blows my mind how gullible these people are and still think everything is just fine! lmao!.

bat boy

Carl Spackler

Purple I agree! However, I bet there are many pissed off people too who are working with the SEC to try and get their money back. I am sure its long gone. But the hardcore believers, no matter the mountains of evidence, will never be convinced. You could give that retarded half wit, Maryanne Omalley 10 hits on the head with a bat, shock treatment, etc and she would still believe this scam is not a scam. Hopefully the Judge will extend the order to the entire Meta 1 team or put them in prison. That is the only way at this point the scam stops.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Suzanne Bertolas doesn't seem to want her comments viewed any more. Hmmmm...

Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) July 4th Meta Exchange Launch Delayed! Scree591

https://www.oom2.com/t70555-meta-1-coin-scam-suzanne-bertolas-has-removed-her-facebook-page

https://www.oom2.com/t70504-dave-schmidt-s-meta-1-coin-scam-friend-suzanne-bertolas-says-the-dinar-is-the-bigest-scam-and-dave-knew-it

https://www.oom2.com/t70510-meta-1-coin-scammer-suzanne-bertolas

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

RamblerNash wrote:Do you know how easy it is to predict how the Meta 1 Coin Scam works? LOL

Watch how those scammers come up with all the excuses for their gullible followers to suck up.

Maybe some of those followers/investors will start asking Robert, and the "Team", now about the delay...
As predicted, there is no launch. The newsletter was about sales of the fraud coin to their followers.

https://www.oom2.com/t70595-meta-1-coin-launch-is-just-another-sales-gimmick-dave-schmidt-still-in-jail

https://www.oom2.com/t70553-dave-schmidt-meta-1-coin-scam-the-team-now-trolls-oom-welcome-marianne-to-her-reality

Carl Spackler

Yup the " launch" was another lie. Go figure? A marketing ploy. Without Daves scam workshops sales are way down no doubt. It's still sickening the scam continues. I hope they arrest the entire team.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Marianne is now calling everyone trolls on Dave's Facebook page.

She seems to be going out of her way to post there.

I'll just bet that if the SEC ordered up some coins, they would get added to the case and some more accounts could be frozen.

https://www.facebook.com/dave.schmidt.583/posts/10219829207974953?comment_id=10220344039805427

Carl Spackler

I am betting soon Marianne won't be as smug and confident she is untouchable. The SEC has been following them closely. I am sure they as well as Judge Pittman realize at this point MUCH more drastic action is needed to stop them from stealing more $. Lets see what happens after this holiday week.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Tuesday, July 07, 2020 wrote:Joint MOTION for Extension of Time to File Scheduling Order by Pramana Capital, Inc., Peter K. Shamoun. (Hoggan, Jason)

I don't think the judge is going to keep continuing with these delays.

Someone has to come forward first.

Carl Spackler

I have been trying to get more on that ahole Peter Shamoun. He seems like a ghost

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Chicago Office
425 N Martingale Rd., Ste. 1310
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Email: info@pramanacapital.com
Tel: 224-772-6262  |  Fax: 224-302-4242

Pittsburgh Office
90 Beta Dr.
 Pittsburgh, PA 15238

Naples Office
365 Fifth Ave. South
Naples, FL 34102

Maybe we should give Peter a call and ask if he would like to answer a few questions so we can get to know him better lol

Carl Spackler

Hmm.  Excellent suggestions. I was searching for this aholes personal information but hell..this is a start

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

RamblerNash wrote:
Tuesday, July 07, 2020 wrote:Joint MOTION for Extension of Time to File Scheduling Order by Pramana Capital, Inc., Peter K. Shamoun. (Hoggan, Jason)

I don't think the judge is going to keep continuing with these delays.

Someone has to come forward first.

Judge Robert Pitman wrote:Text Order GRANTING 80 Motion for Extension of Time to File entered by Judge Robert Pitman. The parties shall file an agreed proposed scheduling order on or before August 6, 2020. The parties shall attempt to confer in good faith prior to filing the order. See W.D. Tex. Loc. R. CV-16(c). In the event that they are unable to do so, and/or unable to come to an agreement, the parties should explain that in their agreed proposed scheduling order. See id. (This is a text-only entry generated by the court. There is no document associated with this entry.) (sw)

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

RamblerNash wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:Do you know how easy it is to predict how the Meta 1 Coin Scam works? LOL

As predicted, there is no launch. The newsletter was about sales of the fraud coin to their followers.

https://www.oom2.com/t70595-meta-1-coin-launch-is-just-another-sales-gimmick-dave-schmidt-still-in-jail

https://www.oom2.com/t70553-dave-schmidt-meta-1-coin-scam-the-team-now-trolls-oom-welcome-marianne-to-her-reality
...Meanwhile 8 months later, there still isn't a launch...

shy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum