OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
JUST WHERE IS THE TRUTH? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
JUST WHERE IS THE TRUTH? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
JUST WHERE IS THE TRUTH? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
JUST WHERE IS THE TRUTH? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
JUST WHERE IS THE TRUTH? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
JUST WHERE IS THE TRUTH? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
JUST WHERE IS THE TRUTH? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
JUST WHERE IS THE TRUTH? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
JUST WHERE IS THE TRUTH? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
JUST WHERE IS THE TRUTH? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
JUST WHERE IS THE TRUTH? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
JUST WHERE IS THE TRUTH? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
JUST WHERE IS THE TRUTH? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
JUST WHERE IS THE TRUTH? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
JUST WHERE IS THE TRUTH? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
JUST WHERE IS THE TRUTH? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
JUST WHERE IS THE TRUTH? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
JUST WHERE IS THE TRUTH? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
JUST WHERE IS THE TRUTH? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
JUST WHERE IS THE TRUTH? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
JUST WHERE IS THE TRUTH? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
JUST WHERE IS THE TRUTH? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

JUST WHERE IS THE TRUTH?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1JUST WHERE IS THE TRUTH? Empty JUST WHERE IS THE TRUTH? Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:59 am

topspin2

Hmmmm is all I can say to the United States response to the virus. I had problems at a gas pump and walked in to ask what was up, (maskless of course), was in less than 10 seconds, and a woman asked me where my mask was, (standing next to a cop, whose car I didnt see parked right next to mine), I looked at him then her, and said" I dont have one. And off I went.
  You see, I live in a jewish town, the land of the self absorbed, the "I cant see anything but myself" world. They drive 25, snarl at you when you shop, dont take deli numbers,
dont say excuse me, dont smile, and consume more salt than the average family.
But I must say, that Kashered meat is damn good!
 So my point is they are as clueless as the rest of us, even though their "masters" are at  the bottom of this mess. We are all expendable..Only the fittest survive. The Jews will be walking along side of us as we walk down the river banks looking for food.
 From my understanding this whole fiasco has been in the works for at least 1800 years. The master plan. Think about it, these Europeans/Vaticans sent their mercenaries out to turn all to worship Jesus and if your refused, they slaughtered you. The Holocaust huh, what a bunch of baloney. They started lying to us so long ago no one knows where the truth is. Go ahead and grab the jewish ledger from 1941-1949 and it will show an increase of jewish population in Europe, as does the world almanac. 5,000.000 jews, yea right. But people are easily controlled. Just read the Protocols of Zion, or the Talmud. THe real genocide was the indigenous,,,Boy they got a raw deal...

So where am I going with this?
I have known for 15 years that the Chinese were set up to take over as world leaders. Thats right, social credits are in our future boys and girls.  They have infiltrated our schools, our gov, churches, every aspect of our life. They have payed enormous sums of cash for this right, and they are ready to collect.
 Most think the left is the issue, but I can assure you they're many on the right..The love of money has awesome power. I was watching Fox news for a few mins and they had a subliminal message for Biden...Yep, they are part of it too...Thats why Trump slams them with the rest of the media.

I know, I know, this guy is a Trump guy...Well, if hes not the real deal we are done, cooked, the party's over folks. The masses are consumed with this virus even though its obvious that its a scam, a control mechanism...Poor Poor humanity...

Ok Ok, I will cut to the chase...................
This is going to get ugly, really ugly. Yesterday in Ct, all the credit machines in all businesses were malfunctioning, power bills doubled, and people started wearing masks to jog...Need I say more? Get your weapons, get your ammunition, and get ready to protect your loved ones. They are coming and will come with reckless abandon. Damn, what a way to go!

2JUST WHERE IS THE TRUTH? Empty Re: JUST WHERE IS THE TRUTH? Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:48 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

and because "they" enjoy inflicting suffering, think of stocking up for as many months food and supplies you can afford. I am not saying become the worlds biggest selfish hoarder but if you are flush with cash and have extra space think of your neighbors that are clueless as to what is coming. Keeping items to barter is always a good idea also.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum