OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
PSYCHO-ELECTRIC WEAPONS by Joseph P. Farrell   EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
PSYCHO-ELECTRIC WEAPONS by Joseph P. Farrell   EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
PSYCHO-ELECTRIC WEAPONS by Joseph P. Farrell   EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
PSYCHO-ELECTRIC WEAPONS by Joseph P. Farrell   EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
PSYCHO-ELECTRIC WEAPONS by Joseph P. Farrell   EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
PSYCHO-ELECTRIC WEAPONS by Joseph P. Farrell   EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
PSYCHO-ELECTRIC WEAPONS by Joseph P. Farrell   EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
PSYCHO-ELECTRIC WEAPONS by Joseph P. Farrell   EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
PSYCHO-ELECTRIC WEAPONS by Joseph P. Farrell   EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
PSYCHO-ELECTRIC WEAPONS by Joseph P. Farrell   EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
PSYCHO-ELECTRIC WEAPONS by Joseph P. Farrell   EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
PSYCHO-ELECTRIC WEAPONS by Joseph P. Farrell   EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
PSYCHO-ELECTRIC WEAPONS by Joseph P. Farrell   EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
PSYCHO-ELECTRIC WEAPONS by Joseph P. Farrell   EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
PSYCHO-ELECTRIC WEAPONS by Joseph P. Farrell   EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
PSYCHO-ELECTRIC WEAPONS by Joseph P. Farrell   EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
PSYCHO-ELECTRIC WEAPONS by Joseph P. Farrell   EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
PSYCHO-ELECTRIC WEAPONS by Joseph P. Farrell   EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
PSYCHO-ELECTRIC WEAPONS by Joseph P. Farrell   EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
PSYCHO-ELECTRIC WEAPONS by Joseph P. Farrell   EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
PSYCHO-ELECTRIC WEAPONS by Joseph P. Farrell   EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
PSYCHO-ELECTRIC WEAPONS by Joseph P. Farrell   EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

PSYCHO-ELECTRIC WEAPONS by Joseph P. Farrell

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PSYCHO-ELECTRIC WEAPONS by Joseph P. Farrell   Brain-4006657_1280-440x330

Mind Control
PSYCHO-ELECTRIC WEAPONS
September 25, 2020   By Joseph P. Farrell 

If you've been having problems remembering things, it may not be because you're getting older, but rather because you're being more radiated, or worse, perhaps even the deliberate target of mind manipulation technology.
That may sound like we've already leaped off the end of the high octane speculation twig before we even got to today's article, an article which, in one of those occasional ironies, was shared by S.S. (All I can say is, I can assure the readers that S.S. is not a Nazi, nor a member of that infamous organization. S.S. just happen to be his or her initials.) But this article by David Grossman in Popular Mechanics is, quite literally, an eye-opener:
Government Accidentally Releases Documents on "Psycho-Electric" Weapons
Now, as fascinating as the article is, it's the accompanying diagram at the top of the article which caught my interest. Look closely:
PSYCHO-ELECTRIC WEAPONS by Joseph P. Farrell   YH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAIBRAA7
There are a few things here that really caught my eye, especially since I've not only written a book about them (Microcosm and Medium), but have blogged about them. There are the claims that psycho-electric weapons my be able to: (1) remotely read and broadcast thoughts, (2) control dreams, (3) induce memory blanking, (4) induce erroneous actions, (5) induce waking "visions" (6) induce hypnotic trance remotely without the subject's knowing it, and (7) induction of excessive activity or energy, or conversely, sudden "drop-in-your-tracks" sleep, a phenomenon I've experience in the past few years and which I blogged about just this week.
Here comes the high octane speculation, however, and it's occasioned by the above list, and simply by watching the news lately, and the complete hysteria that seems to have gripped much of the western world, and the lack of any really good reason for it. We can cut to the core of the problem posed by these technologies by asking a simple series of questions: (1) have the mind-manipulators themselves fallen victim to their own technologies? Or (2) worse: are there unintended consequences of the use of those technologies, or even worse, are such psycho-electric consequences being accidentally induced by the random combinations of the increasing electro-magnetic pollution of the environment? (3) If the latter, are these acting in concert with the deliberate use of soft and hard mind manipulation technologies? (4) Could this deliberate, or accidental combination, of factors activate the kind of over-the-top narcissistic and tyrannical behaviors of state or provincial governors we've seen in response to the covid planscamdemic?  (5) Are we watching the emergence both of a deliberate technology, and accidental consequence of a combination of factors, all contributing to the emergence of a "strong delusion" that is, in light-bearer fashion, breaking down society? and finally, (6) is the recent emergence of a movement to cast aspersions on the West's classical music heritage, which has emerged in conjunction with a shutdown of orchestras and even the Metropolitan Opera, really designed to keep people from experiencing the coherence of that music that might restore rational coherence?
I really do wonder if we're witnessing not only a full-scale psycho-electric  epistemological warfare, but perhaps to a certain extent an accidental and non-intended consequence of our own technology, working in conjunction with each other.
See you on the flip side...

https://gizadeathstar.com/2020/09/psycho-electric-weapons/

Thanks to Dr Farrell at: https://gizadeathstar.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum