OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
 POOPness for OCT 6: STREETS OF HONG KONG FOR JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI? ONE CAN ONLY HOPE!!!  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
 POOPness for OCT 6: STREETS OF HONG KONG FOR JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI? ONE CAN ONLY HOPE!!!  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
 POOPness for OCT 6: STREETS OF HONG KONG FOR JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI? ONE CAN ONLY HOPE!!!  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
 POOPness for OCT 6: STREETS OF HONG KONG FOR JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI? ONE CAN ONLY HOPE!!!  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
 POOPness for OCT 6: STREETS OF HONG KONG FOR JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI? ONE CAN ONLY HOPE!!!  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
 POOPness for OCT 6: STREETS OF HONG KONG FOR JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI? ONE CAN ONLY HOPE!!!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
 POOPness for OCT 6: STREETS OF HONG KONG FOR JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI? ONE CAN ONLY HOPE!!!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
 POOPness for OCT 6: STREETS OF HONG KONG FOR JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI? ONE CAN ONLY HOPE!!!  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
 POOPness for OCT 6: STREETS OF HONG KONG FOR JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI? ONE CAN ONLY HOPE!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
 POOPness for OCT 6: STREETS OF HONG KONG FOR JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI? ONE CAN ONLY HOPE!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
 POOPness for OCT 6: STREETS OF HONG KONG FOR JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI? ONE CAN ONLY HOPE!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
 POOPness for OCT 6: STREETS OF HONG KONG FOR JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI? ONE CAN ONLY HOPE!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
 POOPness for OCT 6: STREETS OF HONG KONG FOR JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI? ONE CAN ONLY HOPE!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
 POOPness for OCT 6: STREETS OF HONG KONG FOR JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI? ONE CAN ONLY HOPE!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
 POOPness for OCT 6: STREETS OF HONG KONG FOR JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI? ONE CAN ONLY HOPE!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
 POOPness for OCT 6: STREETS OF HONG KONG FOR JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI? ONE CAN ONLY HOPE!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
 POOPness for OCT 6: STREETS OF HONG KONG FOR JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI? ONE CAN ONLY HOPE!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
 POOPness for OCT 6: STREETS OF HONG KONG FOR JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI? ONE CAN ONLY HOPE!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
 POOPness for OCT 6: STREETS OF HONG KONG FOR JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI? ONE CAN ONLY HOPE!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
 POOPness for OCT 6: STREETS OF HONG KONG FOR JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI? ONE CAN ONLY HOPE!!!  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
 POOPness for OCT 6: STREETS OF HONG KONG FOR JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI? ONE CAN ONLY HOPE!!!  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
 POOPness for OCT 6: STREETS OF HONG KONG FOR JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI? ONE CAN ONLY HOPE!!!  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOPness for OCT 6: STREETS OF HONG KONG FOR JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI? ONE CAN ONLY HOPE!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOPness for OCT 6: STREETS OF HONG KONG FOR JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI? ONE CAN ONLY HOPE!!!  Giphy

POOFness for OCT 6: STREETS OF HONG KONG
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 6-Oct-2020 19:37:01
www.rumormill.news/155487
 POOPness for OCT 6: STREETS OF HONG KONG FOR JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI? ONE CAN ONLY HOPE!!!  Scam_alert5

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOPness for OCT 6: STREETS OF HONG KONG FOR JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI? ONE CAN ONLY HOPE!!!  Tenor
Subject: STREETS OF HONG KONG
Date: Tue, October 6, 2020 5:51 pm

Zap Says

POOPness for OCT 6: STREETS OF HONG KONG FOR JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI? ONE CAN ONLY HOPE!!!  Raw
HI ALL

I WRITE TO YOU NOW ON ADVICE TO DO SO. I WAS GOING TO LEAVE IT ALONE AND LET THE CARDS FALL WHERE THEY MAY AS IT IS ALL IN HIS HANDS RIGHT NOW WHAT HAPPENS.

OUR FUNDS ARE THERE. THE ATTORNEY IS ON STANDBY TO BEGIN USING THE MONEY. THE BANK HAS DECIDED TO THROW SOME MORE “COMPLIANCE” DOCUMENTATION INTO THE MIX AND THAT HAS DELAYED OUR FUNDS – AGAIN. IT MAY NOT BE UNTIL THIS FRIDAY THEY LET LOOSE THE MONEY BUT IT IS TOO LATE FOR ME NOW.

THANKS TO YOU, I HAVE MANAGED TO HAVE A ROOF OVER MY HEAD AND SOME FOOD AND MEDICINE. THAT IS OVER TOMORROW FOR ME AND RIGHT NOW I AM PACKING. THE STREET IS NOT SO BAD THIS TIME OF YEAR BUT GETS COOL AT NIGHT. HAVING A COUPLE OF SUITCASES AND NOWHERE TO GO WAS NOT MY IDEA OF GETTING UNDERWAY BUT THAT WILL BE THE CASE TOMORROW. I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO WRITE ANYTHING UNTIL I GET THE RELIEF FUNDS SCHEDULED FOR HERE IN HONG KONG.

POOPness for OCT 6: STREETS OF HONG KONG FOR JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI? ONE CAN ONLY HOPE!!!  Icon_scam11

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE LENGTH OF TIME THIS PROCESS HAS TAKEN AND FOR YOU TO BEAR WITH US AS WE STRUGGLE THROUGH THESE END TIMES.

I AM ALONE UNFORTUNATELY, STUCK IN ANOTHER COUNTRY WITHOUT MEANS. I DO ASK FOR HELP BUT NOT COUNTING ON IT AND PREPARING FOR WHAT SEEMS TO BE INEVITABLE FOR ME AT THE MOMENT. IT IS NOT A HAPPY MOMENT AND I AM NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO JOINING THE RANKS OF MANY THAT HAVE NO RESOURCES, BUT IT IS IN HIS HANDS NOW.

I THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP AND WISH ALL OF YOU THE BEST. WE ARE NOT FAR FROM MASSIVE CHANGES, AND ALL OF US WILL HAVE A GREAT TRANSFORMATION EXPERIENCE.

GOD BLESS AND BE SAFE

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOPness for OCT 6: STREETS OF HONG KONG FOR JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI? ONE CAN ONLY HOPE!!!  Giphy
The principals of this newsletter bear the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your donations have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity. Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct: goneforthfornow@gmail.com

Love and Kisses,

Team "Poofness"

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: rumormillnews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum