OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  Giphy

POOFness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 22-Oct-2020 20:25:10
www.rumormill.news/156490
POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  Scam_alert5
Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  Tenor
Subject: SERIOUS EMERGENCY
Date: Thu, October 22, 2020 6:00 pm

Zap Says

POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  Raw
HI ALL

WE ARE IN EMERGENCY MODE SINCE ONE BANKER WORKING FROM HOME SIGNED THE RELEASE BUT THE DOCUMENT DID NOT MAKE IT IN TIME TO GET THE FUNDS AVAILABLE TODAY. THE PLANDEMIC ISSUES REGARDING WORK WILL DELAY THE RELEASE TILL MONDAY AND NOTHING CAN BE PUSHED TO CHANGE THIS. CONJOB-19 RULES MUST BE OBSERVED.

POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  Giphy
https://www.oom2.com/t72339-poopness-for-oct-19-we-won-two-more-days-before-i-tell-you-there-was-a-problem-and-keep-begging-for-donations-because-i-am-a-scammer

IN THE LAST DAYS, A BROTHER STEPPED FORWARD TO HELP AND I THOUGHT THAT WOULD BE THE LAST TIME I WOULD ASK AS WE FULLY EXPECTED THE FUNDS USABLE YESTERDAY OR TODAY. BUT WITH THIS NEWS WE HAVE GONE INTO EMERGENCY MODE OF SURVIVAL AS WE CAN NOT MAKE IT THROUGH THE WEEKEND WITHOUT SUPPORT.

SHELTER AND FOOD IS WHAT IS REQUIRED ONLY TO MAKE IT THROUGH, AND FROM NOW THAT MEANS 5 DAYS OF IMPOSSIBLE TIMES WITHOUT SUPPORT.

POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  Bs-meter

ONCE THE FUNDS ARE USABLE, IT WILL TAKE AT LEAST A WEEK TO BEGIN THE OFFICE PART OF OUR ACTIVITIES AND PREPARE FOR THE PROJECT SIDE. WE ARE ALMOST THERE.

POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  Laughing-gif

GREAT THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

The principals of this newsletter bear the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your donations have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity. Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct: goneforthfornow@gmail.com

Love and Kisses,

Team "Poofness"

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: https://www.rumormillnews.com

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Purpleskyz wrote:
https://www.oom2.com/t72339-poopness-for-oct-19-we-won-two-more-days-before-i-tell-you-there-was-a-problem-and-keep-begging-for-donations-because-i-am-a-scammer

POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  Con-13
Investment scams - financial scams - ponzi schemes

14 typical excuses swindlers use to keep you on the hook, hoping your nightmare will end.

x of a bank error.  The (insert the title) will fix the mess and re-submit.
x the officer encrypted the wrong transfer code and the funds were returned by one of the correspondent banks.  The Trader will fix the mess and re-submit.
x the (insert the title) has pneumonia (the flu, broke his leg, had an accident, was mugged, whatever) and is in the hospital.  The funds will be disbursed as soon as he gets out.
x the (insert the title)'s mother (father, uncle, sister, wife ...) is in the hospital (dead, heart-attack ...).  The funds will be disbursed as soon as he gets back.POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  Serve?bfmid=2181&sourceid=39161852&categoryid=bookhome
x the bank is going through an annual audit and/or a bank merger, so all transfers are temporarily frozen.
x one of the investors/attorneys/whatever contacted the bank and asked a lot of questions.  The bank is angry and has frozen the money or the disbursements.

x the Trader has gone to an important banking conference and the funds will be disbursed when he returns.

x the SEC (FBI, Treasury Dept., Banking Commission, whatever) is performing an unwarranted investigation of the investment.  Funds will be transferred as soon as they are satisfied.

x the Trader is in Europe (Asia, Middle East, Moscow ...) trying to settle a problem caused by (any number of things) and it may be a while before funds can be disbursed.

x there is no trading after about the middle of November until the middle of January because those are not international banking days for trading.

x the currency market is down, the shifting of the exchange rate, the fall in the Japanese stock market, the September 11th tragedy, the current recession, the imminent fall of the Tower of Pisa, etc. has made conditions unfavorable for profitable trading at the moment.  We will have to wait until international conditions are more favorable.

x Our personal favorite: The fund is now full and we are not accepting any more applications.

x The fund is now in the process of developing profits and disbursements will begin soon.

x and excuse #14: you have to send more money.
^ Top

Not one of these excuses is acceptable

Any one of them is cause for you to be suspicious

https://www.oom2.com/t66708-14-typical-excuses-swindlers-jerzy-babkowski-use-to-keep-you-on-the-hook-hoping-your-nightmare-will-end

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum