OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Bigelow offers $1M for proof of life after death
Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyToday at 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» CERN’s Research into Existence of Antigravity
Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyToday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Massive Sinkhole The Size of 40 Olympic Pools Swallows Lorries and Buildings In Malaysia
Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyToday at 10:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sacha Stone - Guru's & False Prophets: Soul Frequencies Revealed
Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyToday at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Near collision with UFO captured on camera by airline passenger
Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyToday at 10:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC Removes Claim ‘Vaccines Do Not Cause Autism’ From Its Website
Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyToday at 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» 11,000 Pages of Evidence Filed in Landmark 5G Case Against the FCC, Hearing Set for Jan. 25
Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyToday at 10:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Texas Attorney General Vows To Fight Biden’s Imminent ‘Illegal & Unconstitutional’ Actions
Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyToday at 9:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» GOP Lawmaker Marjorie Taylor Greene Introduces Articles of Impeachment on Fraudulent President Joe Biden
Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyToday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden’s ‘Unity’… By War?
Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyToday at 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» In 1917 Rudolf Steiner Foresaw a Vaccine that Would ‘Drive All Inclination Toward Spirituality Out of People’s Souls’
Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyToday at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trump slammed for failing to pardon Assange, Snowden and freeing War Criminals
Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyToday at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Vatican bank's former chief found guilty of money laundering, sentenced to nearly 9 years in prison
Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyToday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC Stops Reporting on Experimental COVID mRNA Injection Side Effects
Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyToday at 9:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Halfway Through this Winter of Covid, Overall Mortality is Around Normal for this Time of Year. Something Doesn’t Add Up
Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyToday at 9:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» FEEL THE BERN - Meme Flood :)
Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyYesterday at 11:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Biden Issues Executive Order Launching “100 Day Masking Challenge”
Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyYesterday at 6:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» SIMON PARKES CLAIMS INAUGURATION IS CGI
Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyYesterday at 12:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO in Sydney, Australia plus MORE
Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyYesterday at 12:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Best Celestial Event Of 2021? Comet C/2021 A1 LEONARD will be Brightest
Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyYesterday at 12:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » POISON PLANET » COVID-19 » Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine

Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine

Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine  HAF-Logo-64x64 HAF
January 12, 2021

by Brian Shilhavy
A woman from Oakland City, Indiana, has warned others to not get the Moderna experimental COVID vaccine after suffering tongue spasms and whole body convulsions.

Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine  Woman-Posts-Video-of-Herself-Convulsing-After-Getting-the-Moderna-COVID-19-Vaccine

On January 7th she posted this on her Facebook Page:
If you are considering the vaccine for covid….. the MODERNA…. I would advise against it! I’m in bad shape!
Everyday getting worse and I’m not getting help or answers! I’m scared to death to say the least!
And to find someone willing to attempt to figure this out hasn’t been very successful! I went to 2 hospitals today, walked out of deaconess and went to St Vincent.
No answers there either. They say let’s see a neurologist( who knows when they can see me) yesterday my tongue began to spasm and it hasn’t quit.
Today my whole body has been convulsing all day! They sent me home!! I’m posting 2 videos that are quite embarrassing if you know me but I want you to see what’s happening to me!
Just please pray for me.

And here are some horror stories from the COVID-19 Pfizer vaccine.
On January 8th she posted this:
Update!!
Body is still moving uncontrollably. Still no answers! Contacted moderna and their safety team was supposed to reach out to me today but have not done so!
We are now on our way to Vanderbilt in Tennessee. Prayer warriors keep praying!
Today, January 11, 2021, four days later, she was finally admitted to the hospital per her post on Facebook:
UPDATE!!!! GOD IS GOOD!!! Finally I’m getting admitted to the hospital under the care of a neurological team! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

VIEW VIDEOS HERE: https://humansarefree.com/2021/01/woman-convulsing-after-getting-the-moderna-covid-19-vaccine.html

Thanks to: https://humansarefree.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum