OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» It Was Worse Than We Thought: NO ONE Met Japanese Prime Minister at the White House Door Except Stationary Army Guard
Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyToday at 4:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NASA delays Mars helicopter flight for software update
Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyToday at 4:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Where Is the Outcry Over the New York Times Sowing Vaccine Doubts?
Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyToday at 4:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» After vaccination: Number of deaths in nursing homes explodes
Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyToday at 4:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ UFO Amsterdam March17th crazy footage pyramid shape plus MORE
Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyToday at 12:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What's happening in the Washington sky? Strange light flashing
Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyToday at 12:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun Shoots Off Strong Solar Flare and Coronal Mass Ejection
Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyToday at 11:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Woman is planning to marry a chandelier
Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyToday at 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Enormous Ancient Mystery Plateau Found?
Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyToday at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» GRANT CAMERON An Insight into the TTSA UAP App with Rob Freeman
Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyToday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Keukenhof Gardens Spring Series
Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyToday at 11:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sane COVID Vax Advice For Emergency Workers in Canada
Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyToday at 10:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Florida Gov. DeSantis Says Lockdowns Have Been a ‘Huge, Huge Mistake’
Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyToday at 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thrive Movement - Is there a fundamental structure to our universe?
Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyYesterday at 5:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Alan Watts ~ Why Do We Resist Change
Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyYesterday at 11:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Elon Musk’s SpaceX chosen by NASA for historic mission to send humans to the Moon
Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyYesterday at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Sightings Increasing Worldwide! (2021)
Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyYesterday at 10:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sean Stone - The Jon Benet Ramsey Conspiracy?
Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyYesterday at 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ Disc like object (UFO) captured at Bexhill on Sea, East Sussex UK plus MORE
Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyYesterday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anthony Weiner Has Public MELTDOWN lol lol
Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyYesterday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Deep Space is full of Mysteries
Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyYesterday at 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines Are Sowing Seeds of Immune System Destruction
Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine  EmptyYesterday at 9:51 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » POISON PLANET » COVID-19 » Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine

Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine

Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine  HAF-Logo-64x64 HAF
January 12, 2021

by Brian Shilhavy
A woman from Oakland City, Indiana, has warned others to not get the Moderna experimental COVID vaccine after suffering tongue spasms and whole body convulsions.

Woman Posts Video of Herself Convulsing After Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine  Woman-Posts-Video-of-Herself-Convulsing-After-Getting-the-Moderna-COVID-19-Vaccine

On January 7th she posted this on her Facebook Page:
If you are considering the vaccine for covid….. the MODERNA…. I would advise against it! I’m in bad shape!
Everyday getting worse and I’m not getting help or answers! I’m scared to death to say the least!
And to find someone willing to attempt to figure this out hasn’t been very successful! I went to 2 hospitals today, walked out of deaconess and went to St Vincent.
No answers there either. They say let’s see a neurologist( who knows when they can see me) yesterday my tongue began to spasm and it hasn’t quit.
Today my whole body has been convulsing all day! They sent me home!! I’m posting 2 videos that are quite embarrassing if you know me but I want you to see what’s happening to me!
Just please pray for me.

And here are some horror stories from the COVID-19 Pfizer vaccine.
On January 8th she posted this:
Update!!
Body is still moving uncontrollably. Still no answers! Contacted moderna and their safety team was supposed to reach out to me today but have not done so!
We are now on our way to Vanderbilt in Tennessee. Prayer warriors keep praying!
Today, January 11, 2021, four days later, she was finally admitted to the hospital per her post on Facebook:
UPDATE!!!! GOD IS GOOD!!! Finally I’m getting admitted to the hospital under the care of a neurological team! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

VIEW VIDEOS HERE: https://humansarefree.com/2021/01/woman-convulsing-after-getting-the-moderna-covid-19-vaccine.html

Thanks to: https://humansarefree.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum