OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Business Owner Buys Stone for Autistic Boy’s Mother’s Grave: ‘I’m Going to See That’s Done’ EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Business Owner Buys Stone for Autistic Boy’s Mother’s Grave: ‘I’m Going to See That’s Done’ EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Business Owner Buys Stone for Autistic Boy’s Mother’s Grave: ‘I’m Going to See That’s Done’ EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Business Owner Buys Stone for Autistic Boy’s Mother’s Grave: ‘I’m Going to See That’s Done’ EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Business Owner Buys Stone for Autistic Boy’s Mother’s Grave: ‘I’m Going to See That’s Done’ EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Business Owner Buys Stone for Autistic Boy’s Mother’s Grave: ‘I’m Going to See That’s Done’ EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Business Owner Buys Stone for Autistic Boy’s Mother’s Grave: ‘I’m Going to See That’s Done’ EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Business Owner Buys Stone for Autistic Boy’s Mother’s Grave: ‘I’m Going to See That’s Done’ EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Business Owner Buys Stone for Autistic Boy’s Mother’s Grave: ‘I’m Going to See That’s Done’ EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Business Owner Buys Stone for Autistic Boy’s Mother’s Grave: ‘I’m Going to See That’s Done’ EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Business Owner Buys Stone for Autistic Boy’s Mother’s Grave: ‘I’m Going to See That’s Done’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Business Owner Buys Stone for Autistic Boy’s Mother’s Grave: ‘I’m Going to See That’s Done’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Business Owner Buys Stone for Autistic Boy’s Mother’s Grave: ‘I’m Going to See That’s Done’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Business Owner Buys Stone for Autistic Boy’s Mother’s Grave: ‘I’m Going to See That’s Done’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Business Owner Buys Stone for Autistic Boy’s Mother’s Grave: ‘I’m Going to See That’s Done’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Business Owner Buys Stone for Autistic Boy’s Mother’s Grave: ‘I’m Going to See That’s Done’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Business Owner Buys Stone for Autistic Boy’s Mother’s Grave: ‘I’m Going to See That’s Done’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Business Owner Buys Stone for Autistic Boy’s Mother’s Grave: ‘I’m Going to See That’s Done’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Business Owner Buys Stone for Autistic Boy’s Mother’s Grave: ‘I’m Going to See That’s Done’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Business Owner Buys Stone for Autistic Boy’s Mother’s Grave: ‘I’m Going to See That’s Done’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Business Owner Buys Stone for Autistic Boy’s Mother’s Grave: ‘I’m Going to See That’s Done’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Business Owner Buys Stone for Autistic Boy’s Mother’s Grave: ‘I’m Going to See That’s Done’ EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Business Owner Buys Stone for Autistic Boy’s Mother’s Grave: ‘I’m Going to See That’s Done’

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Business Owner Buys Stone for Autistic Boy’s Mother’s Grave: ‘I’m Going to See That’s Done’ 169981866_4212589075417993_2163536414300267957_n-640x480

Business Owner Buys Stone for Autistic Boy’s Mother’s Grave: ‘I’m Going to See That’s Done’

A business owner named Deborah Keeling in Lynchburg, Virginia, made a special friend the moment a boy walked into her shop and asked her a question.
“I’ll never forget, the first thing he asked was if I’m a Christian,” Keeling recalled, according to WSLS.

The 11-year-old named Jamarius Burneson wanted to buy something for his mom’s gravesite, not just because it was her, but “because Jesus wants me to go, so I follow that,” said the boy whose biological mom, Alfreda, passed away in 2019 following her battle with diabetes.
Although his adoptive mother, Pattie Burneson, said Jamarius has autism and was also diagnosed with PTSD, he lives every day to the fullest.
POSITIVE BREITBART STORIES
DIRECTLY IN YOUR INBOX

“Jamarius touches people everywhere we go. He’s just a beautiful child. He has an amazing heart and considering what he’s been through in his life, he’s coming through really well,” she noted.
When Keeling, who owns ACCENTS Flags, Gifts, Home & Garden, learned a small nameplate was the only marker on the young man’s mother’s resting place and there was no gravestone, it got her thinking.
“I didn’t say anything, but thought to myself, ‘I’m going to see to it that that’s done, that a real marker is going to be put there,'” she said.
In a Facebook post on Tuesday, Keeling announced she was working to buy a grave marker for the site and numerous people responded by dropping off checks and money.
“Our longtime friends and customers at Baer & Sons Memorials are working with me on this endeavor. I have decided to purchase the stone as an act of love from a conviction from God for Jamarius,” the post continued.
Jamarius said the stone will read, “I love you, Mom, and I will see you in Heaven.”
According to WSLS, Keeling is paying around $500 for the stone as a gift to her friend and has received almost $500 in donations that will go toward the boy’s future.
Those who wish to donate may do so through Venmo at 434-258-9243 or leave a gift at the store located at 1716 Main St., Lynchburg, VA, 24504.

https://youtu.be/aZfp_8MaNZ8

https://www.breitbart.com/health/2021/04/11/business-owner-buys-stone-autistic-boys-mothers-grave-going-see-thats-done/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=b_inspired&utm_campaign=20210417&utm_content=Final

Thanks to: https://www.breitbart.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum