OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Enormous sinkhole swallows up the ground in Chile
Eric Clapton after COVID vaccination: ‘I should never have gone near the needle’ EmptyToday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Joe Biden Unleashes Machine Gun-Toting Agent on Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Residence
Eric Clapton after COVID vaccination: ‘I should never have gone near the needle’ EmptyToday at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Aussie Doctor Risks Medical License to Tell the Truth About COVID Vaccine Injuries and Deaths
Eric Clapton after COVID vaccination: ‘I should never have gone near the needle’ EmptyToday at 9:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Since covid “vaccines” were unleashed, athlete deaths are up 1700%
Eric Clapton after COVID vaccination: ‘I should never have gone near the needle’ EmptyYesterday at 10:05 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Cancer Explosion: Pathologist Reports on Rise of Aggressive Cancers Since mRNA Shots
Eric Clapton after COVID vaccination: ‘I should never have gone near the needle’ EmptyYesterday at 9:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Revolution Has Begun’: 75,000 Brits To Stop Paying Power Bills Amid Inflation Storm
Eric Clapton after COVID vaccination: ‘I should never have gone near the needle’ EmptyYesterday at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» “Before You Inject Your Child” – Dr. Robert Malone
Eric Clapton after COVID vaccination: ‘I should never have gone near the needle’ EmptyYesterday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Unleashed by Democrats, the IRS ‘beast’ is coming for all with incomes under $200K a year
Eric Clapton after COVID vaccination: ‘I should never have gone near the needle’ EmptyYesterday at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» 24-Year-Old Irish Athlete Dillon Quirke Dies Unexpectedly After Collapsing Mid-Game
Eric Clapton after COVID vaccination: ‘I should never have gone near the needle’ EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 6:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ou Yang Li-hsing Found Dead in Hotel Room…After Pelosi’s Visit…Heart Attack?
Eric Clapton after COVID vaccination: ‘I should never have gone near the needle’ EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 6:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Find Out if You’re Eligible for Part of the $90M Facebook Data Tracking Settlement
Eric Clapton after COVID vaccination: ‘I should never have gone near the needle’ EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» The “Unvaccinated” Question (Revisited)
Eric Clapton after COVID vaccination: ‘I should never have gone near the needle’ EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» These people are nuts: Reuters Links Deadly DC Lightning Strike To Global Warming
Eric Clapton after COVID vaccination: ‘I should never have gone near the needle’ EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands of Jabbed Teenage Girls Are Developing Tics, Doctors Baffled
Eric Clapton after COVID vaccination: ‘I should never have gone near the needle’ EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» EUDRA Stats thru July 30th 2022
Eric Clapton after COVID vaccination: ‘I should never have gone near the needle’ EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» US Declares Monkeypox Public Health Emergency – Big Pharma Ready for Windfall Profits, Again
Eric Clapton after COVID vaccination: ‘I should never have gone near the needle’ EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 7:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good Samaritans Fined, Threatened with Arrest for Pulling Government Litter Out of a River
Eric Clapton after COVID vaccination: ‘I should never have gone near the needle’ EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 7:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» MRNA 'VACCINE' GENOCIDE 2021-2022: TESTIMONIES FROM THE VICTIMS AND MEDICAL STAFF
Eric Clapton after COVID vaccination: ‘I should never have gone near the needle’ EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 10:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious metallic orb containing a secret code inside falls on Veracruz, Mexico
Eric Clapton after COVID vaccination: ‘I should never have gone near the needle’ EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 10:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» 10,000% Increase in Cancers Following COVID-19 Vaccines as Doctors and Scientists Worldwide Sound the Alarm
Eric Clapton after COVID vaccination: ‘I should never have gone near the needle’ EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things – Dr. Sanduk Ruit & Dr. Geoffrey Tabin
Eric Clapton after COVID vaccination: ‘I should never have gone near the needle’ EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» UK Government admits 19 million Brits remain Unvaccinated & 30 million Brits have refused the COVID Booster Jab
Eric Clapton after COVID vaccination: ‘I should never have gone near the needle’ EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » BREAKING NEWS & HOT TOPICS » THE GREAT DIE OFF » Eric Clapton after COVID vaccination: ‘I should never have gone near the needle’

Eric Clapton after COVID vaccination: ‘I should never have gone near the needle’

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Eric Clapton after COVID vaccination: ‘I should never have gone near the needle’

FOS-SAMay 13, 2021

Eric Clapton after COVID vaccination: ‘I should never have gone near the needle’ Image-21
Monotti Protocol Producer Robin Monotti Graziadei today forwarded a message he received from singer Eric Clapton in which Clapton reports adverse reactions he suffered after submitting to the shot, regrets having undergone the procedure, and asks, “where have all the rebels gone?”
The message reads:
I am an old timer, I have survived, with great help, addiction and alcoholism, and stand now in the greatest dilemma of my life…
I have inwardly stood against our ‘elected leaders’ since brexit, intuitively doubting their integrity and character…
With the arrival of C-19 I hoped that C Henegan, S Gupta and Jay B would lead the way, but when imperial college stepped up with their jailers key, I knew we were in deep trouble…
I am a man of faith, albeit abstract, and what I felt and saw unfold in March ‘20 began to lead me away from govt rhetoric and the devotion of the general public to the PM and his cronies…
I looked for heroes in the house, and found C Walker, Desmond Swayne, and in unfortunate retirement, Lord Sumption…
On YouTube I found Hugotalks and Talk Radio… that was all….
Then I was directed to Van M, that’s when I found my voice, and even though I was singing his words, they echoed in my heart…
I recorded “stand and deliver” in 2020, and was immediately regaled with contempt and scorn…
In February this year, before I learned about the nature of the vaccines, (and being 76 with emphysema) I was in the avant garde. I took the first jab of AZ and straight away had severe reactions which lasted ten days, I recovered eventually and was told it would be twelve weeks before the second one…
About six weeks later I was offered and took the second AZ shot, but with a little more knowledge of the dangers. Needless to say the reactions were disastrous, my hands and feet were either frozen, numb or burning, and pretty much useless for two weeks, I feared I would never play again, (I suffer with peripheral neuropathy and should never have gone near the needle.) But the propaganda said the vaccine was safe for everyone….
Then I met a member of this group, who counselled me to be careful and to have a look at what goes on with you guys…
I felt like a veil had been lifted, that I was no longer alone, that it was okay, in fact essential, to hold on to my intuition and follow my heart…
I continue to tread the path of passive rebellion and try to tow the line in order to be able to actively love my family, but it’s hard to bite my tongue with what I now know…
I’ve recorded and will post here another song by Van called “The Rebels” it’s not aggressive or provocative,  it just asks;
“Where have all the rebels gone?
Hiding behind their computer screens
Where’s the spirit, where is the soul
Where have all the rebels gone”
I’ve been a rebel all my life, against tyranny and arrogant authority, which is what we have now, but I also crave fellowship, compassion and love, and that I find here…
I believe with these things we can prevail
EC”

https://fos-sa.org/2021/05/13/eric-clapton-after-covid-vaccination-i-should-never-have-gone-near-the-needle/

Thanks to: https://fos-sa.org

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum