OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work” EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work” EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work” EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work” EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work” EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work” EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work” EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work”

Date: March 14, 2022

Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work” Image-662

Source: Jim Hoft
Jackson River Pediatrics is located in Alleghany County, Virginia.
Recently a patient took a photo of a sign posted at their office in Virginia.
The sign reads:
“Sports physicals are done primarily to make sure you are not at high risk for sudden cardiac death on the playing field.  COVID vaccination affects your risk.  In response to worldwide experience and vaccine adverse-event monitoring, we are adopting a more precautionary sports physical sign-off policy:
If you have received doses of any COVID shot, we will not be able to clear you to compete in sports without performing lab work and possibly an echocardiogram to rule out potential heart damage. “

The Jackson River Pediatrics Facebook account is currently offline. They took down their Facebook page after this sign in their office went viral.

Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work” Covington-doctors

PJ Media spoke to the owner of the Facebook photo.
“I know that sometimes we put things like sports physicals off until the last minute,” said the poster, who spoke to PJ Media anonymously. “Part of my intentions of sharing the picture that I took Monday at our pediatrician’s office was to let parents who had their children vaccinated for COVID know that they cannot wait until the last minute for sports physicals,” she said. “I have received backlash from friends and family for not having my children vaccinated for COVID,” she continued. “I believe that my husband and I made the right choice but now I have proof that someone educated far greater than I has evidence that the COVID vaccine can do damage to children’s health.”
The concerned mom thinks people deserve to have all the facts. “I don’t condemn anyone for choosing to vaccinate their children for COVID,” she said. “People need to make the decision that is best for their own situation.”

https://nworeport.me/2022/03/14/sign-at-virginia-pediatrics-office-to-student-athletes-covid-vaccination-affects-your-heart-if-you-received-doses-of-any-covid-shot-we-will-not-clear-you-without/
Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum