OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Body Language: The Raid, Jesse Watters and Lindsey Graham
Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work” EmptyToday at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Denmark Bans COVID Vaccine for Youth Under 18
Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work” EmptyToday at 10:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things —
Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work” EmptyToday at 10:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Victims, medical professionals speak out about injuries caused by COVID vaccines
Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work” EmptyToday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» On Trump Raid, Democrats Say ‘No one is above the law’ except...
Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work” EmptyToday at 9:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Enormous sinkhole swallows up the ground in Chile
Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work” EmptyYesterday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Joe Biden Unleashes Machine Gun-Toting Agent on Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Residence
Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work” EmptyYesterday at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Aussie Doctor Risks Medical License to Tell the Truth About COVID Vaccine Injuries and Deaths
Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work” EmptyYesterday at 9:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Since covid “vaccines” were unleashed, athlete deaths are up 1700%
Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work” EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 10:05 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Cancer Explosion: Pathologist Reports on Rise of Aggressive Cancers Since mRNA Shots
Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work” EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 9:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Revolution Has Begun’: 75,000 Brits To Stop Paying Power Bills Amid Inflation Storm
Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work” EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» “Before You Inject Your Child” – Dr. Robert Malone
Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work” EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Unleashed by Democrats, the IRS ‘beast’ is coming for all with incomes under $200K a year
Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work” EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» 24-Year-Old Irish Athlete Dillon Quirke Dies Unexpectedly After Collapsing Mid-Game
Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work” EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 6:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ou Yang Li-hsing Found Dead in Hotel Room…After Pelosi’s Visit…Heart Attack?
Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work” EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 6:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Find Out if You’re Eligible for Part of the $90M Facebook Data Tracking Settlement
Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work” EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» The “Unvaccinated” Question (Revisited)
Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work” EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» These people are nuts: Reuters Links Deadly DC Lightning Strike To Global Warming
Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work” EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands of Jabbed Teenage Girls Are Developing Tics, Doctors Baffled
Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work” EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» EUDRA Stats thru July 30th 2022
Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work” EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» US Declares Monkeypox Public Health Emergency – Big Pharma Ready for Windfall Profits, Again
Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work” EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 7:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good Samaritans Fined, Threatened with Arrest for Pulling Government Litter Out of a River
Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work” EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 7:52 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » BREAKING NEWS & HOT TOPICS » THE GREAT DIE OFF » Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work”

Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work”

Date: March 14, 2022

Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work” Image-662

Source: Jim Hoft
Jackson River Pediatrics is located in Alleghany County, Virginia.
Recently a patient took a photo of a sign posted at their office in Virginia.
The sign reads:
“Sports physicals are done primarily to make sure you are not at high risk for sudden cardiac death on the playing field.  COVID vaccination affects your risk.  In response to worldwide experience and vaccine adverse-event monitoring, we are adopting a more precautionary sports physical sign-off policy:
If you have received doses of any COVID shot, we will not be able to clear you to compete in sports without performing lab work and possibly an echocardiogram to rule out potential heart damage. “

The Jackson River Pediatrics Facebook account is currently offline. They took down their Facebook page after this sign in their office went viral.

Sign at Virginia Pediatrics Office to Student-Athletes: “COVID Vaccination Affects Your Heart – If You Received Doses of Any COVID Shot” We Will Not Clear You “Without Lab Work” Covington-doctors

PJ Media spoke to the owner of the Facebook photo.
“I know that sometimes we put things like sports physicals off until the last minute,” said the poster, who spoke to PJ Media anonymously. “Part of my intentions of sharing the picture that I took Monday at our pediatrician’s office was to let parents who had their children vaccinated for COVID know that they cannot wait until the last minute for sports physicals,” she said. “I have received backlash from friends and family for not having my children vaccinated for COVID,” she continued. “I believe that my husband and I made the right choice but now I have proof that someone educated far greater than I has evidence that the COVID vaccine can do damage to children’s health.”
The concerned mom thinks people deserve to have all the facts. “I don’t condemn anyone for choosing to vaccinate their children for COVID,” she said. “People need to make the decision that is best for their own situation.”

https://nworeport.me/2022/03/14/sign-at-virginia-pediatrics-office-to-student-athletes-covid-vaccination-affects-your-heart-if-you-received-doses-of-any-covid-shot-we-will-not-clear-you-without/
Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum