OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
RIP John McAfee EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
RIP John McAfee EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
RIP John McAfee EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
RIP John McAfee EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
RIP John McAfee EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
RIP John McAfee EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
RIP John McAfee EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
RIP John McAfee EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
RIP John McAfee EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
RIP John McAfee EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
RIP John McAfee EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
RIP John McAfee EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
RIP John McAfee EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
RIP John McAfee EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
RIP John McAfee EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
RIP John McAfee EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
RIP John McAfee EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
RIP John McAfee EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
RIP John McAfee EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
RIP John McAfee EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
RIP John McAfee EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
RIP John McAfee EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

RIP John McAfee

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RIP John McAfee Empty RIP John McAfee Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:24 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

John McAfee found dead in Spanish prison after his extradition to the US was approved
By Clare Duffy and Al Goodman, CNN Business
Updated 7:35 AM ET, Thu June 24, 2021

RIP John McAfee Safe_image.php?d=AQFmreYtKL2foRkY&w=500&h=261&url=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F210623153627-john-mcafee-file-restricted-super-tease

New York (CNN Business)John McAfee, the controversial antivirus software magnate who'd had multiple recent run-ins with the US law, has died at 75. McAfee was awaiting extradition in a Spanish prison after being charged with tax evasion in the United States last year.
McAfee was found dead in his cell in a prison near Barcelona on Wednesday around 1 p.m. ET and a medical examiner went to the scene, a spokeswoman for the Superior Court of Catalonia told CNN. She said the cause of death is under investigation.
A statement from the Catalonia regional government Justice Department, which manages prisons there, said that prison medical personnel and guards attempted to perform life-saving procedures after finding McAfee, but were unsuccessful. The statement said "everything indicates" that McAfee could have died by suicide.
His death came after a ruling from a three-judge panel at Spain's National Court in Madrid this week that McAfee could be extradited to the United States to face charges there. That decision could still have been appealed to a larger panel of judges at the same court, according to court documents.
McAfee had a cell mate at the prison, but that person was not in the cell around the time that McAfee was found dead, a prison official, who asked not to be named, told CNN. The official added the other person was out doing other normal activities at the prison. Asked if authorities had imposed special monitoring measures on McAfee in his cell, the official said, "I'm not aware of that."
McAfee was arrested in Spain in October after being indicted in the United States for tax evasion months earlier. He allegedly failed to file taxes for four years despite earning millions in income between 2014 and 2018 from promoting cryptocurrencies, consulting work, speaking engagements, and selling the rights to his life story for a documentary, according to court documents. The amount he owed was not specified in the indictment.
The Spanish judges approved his extradition to face charges for the 2016, 2017 and 2018 tax years.
In a virtual hearing in Spanish court earlier this month, McAfee argued that the US tax evasion charges against him were politically motivated, the Associated Press reported.

RIP John McAfee 197232462_4382125008485496_4862636401483684651_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=XrF4Cnu4m28AX-GMtLJ&tn=A4Eys3BtHtcyIXOb&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-2

John McAfee facing charges for alleged cryptocurrency 'pump and dump' scheme on Twitter
McAfee — founder of the eponymous antivirus software firm, with which he is no longer affiliated — was also indicted in March on separate fraud and money laundering charges. The US Department of Justice alleged that he and a business partner participated in a scheme that earned more than $13 million by falsely promoting cryptocurrencies to unwitting investors.
The final two decades of McAfee's life included a somewhat bizarre series of events.
In 2012, McAfee briefly vanished after fleeing his home in Belize because local police tried to question him on the death of his neighbor. (He has denied involvement in the death and claimed he fled because he feared for his life.)
He spent time in Guatemala, and then moved to Montreal, Canada, where he worked on a documentary about his life. He ran for US president in 2016 as a Libertarian, and launched a new security product that he called "a f---ing game changer."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/23/tech/john-mcafee-death/index.html?fbclid=IwAR2nI0vTW1ns4PYxEEtLbTBdcd-YM0SAYWYN7C_u_cProJwoveIEG3mstpk

RIP John McAfee 205415358_10217022199581942_5150704044257960195_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=hUgyaRMjbTkAX-9jAaK&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-2

2RIP John McAfee Empty Re: RIP John McAfee Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:22 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

John McAfee Repeatedly Warned He Would Be ‘Suicided’ In Jail ‘A La Epstein,’ Called Out ‘Deep State’ Days Before Arrest

Posted by Lou on June 24, 2021
Posted in: Uncategorized. Leave a comment

“Know that if I hang myself, a la Epstein, it will be no fault of mine,” McAfee promised after being thrown in jail

RIP John McAfee Gabe-Keane-96x96byGABRIEL KEANE
RIP John McAfee John_mcafee_tweets-360x180

June 23, 2021 

John McaFee, the antivirus pioneer, cryptocurrency advocate, and former libertarian U.S. presidential candidate who was found dead in a Spanish jail cell on Wednesday, repeatedly warned supporters that he believed he would killed by the U.S. government while in jail via an assassination staged as a suicide. Local authorities have claimed that the 75-year-old’s death “looks like a suicide.”

On November 30, 2019, Mcafee tweeted, “Getting subtle messages from U.S. officials saying, in effect: “We’re coming for you McAfee! We’re going to kill yourself”. I got a tattoo today just in case. If I suicide myself, I didn’t. I was whackd. Check my right arm.” A photo accompanying the tattoo showed a tattoo on McAfee’s arm titled ‘WHCKD,” a cryptocurrency Mcafee had launched to draw attention to the “suicide” of Jeffrey Epstein in jail earlier that year.
“I am content in here. I have friends. The food is good. All is well. Know that if I hang myself, a la Epstein, it will be no fault of mine,” McAfee wrote from jail in October 2020, following his arrest in a Spanish airport.
ohn McAfee

@officialmcafee

Getting subtle messages from U.S. officials saying, in effect: "We're coming for you McAfee! We're going to kill yourself". I got a tattoo today just in case. If I suicide myself, I didn't. I was whackd. Check my right arm. $WHACKD available only on http://McAfeedex.com:)

RIP John McAfee EKpTsSGW4AU2_Ke?format=jpg&name=900x900

1:48 PM · Nov 30, 2019

Continue: https://nationalfile.com/john-mcafee-repeatedly-warned-he-would-be-suicided-in-jail-a-la-epstein-called-out-deep-state-days-before-arrest/

https://talesfromtheloublog.wordpress.com/2021/06/24/john-mcafee-repeatedly-warned-he-would-be-suicided-in-jail-a-la-epstein-called-out-deep-state-days-before-arrest/

BeeGeez likes this post

3RIP John McAfee Empty Re: RIP John McAfee Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:13 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

RIP John McAfee Mcafee_cartoon

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum