The 2021 Vaccine Awareness Week is almost here! This event is dedicated to raising awareness about vaccination, health and informed consent and begins Sunday, Sept. 26 and continues through Saturday, Oct. 2, 2021. In its 12th year, Vaccine Awareness Week 2021 is cosponsored by the charitable non-profit National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) and holistic health pioneer Dr. Joseph Mercola, founder of Mercola.com.
Spread the Word!This is a critical time in our country’s history and NVIC wants you to have access to the most well researched and accurate information on vaccines, vaccine policies and, informed consent from our perspective after 40 years of being on the front lines of this battle. We want you to have the latest information so you can help educate others. Whether you are a student, a mom, chiropractor, medical worker, childbirth instructor, teacher – whatever you do to fulfill your purpose - you can help spread the word and let others know about Vaccine Awareness Week.
Take action today:
Click to Download
- Hang this poster in your office, library or grocery store;
- Post the poster and this webpage on your social media pages;
- Share the information with your friends and family.
Vaccine Awareness Week 2021 Highlights
- COVID-19 & Censorship - A thought-provoking video interview with Dr. Joe Mercola and NVIC Co-founder & President Barbara Loe Fisher discussing COVID, the vaccine, censorship and the attack on doctors and consumer advocates publishing accurate information about the virus and the vaccine.
- Ongoing Threat to Civil Liberties - A new video commentary by Barbara summarizing the unprecedented threats to civil liberties that Americans have faced since the declaration of a public health emergency in the winter of 2020 and opportunities for positive action.
- Encore Speaker Presentation - NVIC will highlight speaker video presentations from NVIC’s Fifth International Public Conference on Vaccination supporting human rights, liberty and freedom.
- 2021 Vaccine Legislation Report - Release of NVIC’s annual 2021 State Vaccine Legislation Report summarizing data from the NVIC Advocacy Portal's monitoring of more than 600 vaccine-related bills that are pending, moving or passed in the states during 2021. The report will be accompanied by a video interview with Dawn Richardson, NVIC Director of Advocacy and Barbara talking about how you can take action in your state to protect your rights.
Since 1982, NVIC’s mission has been to prevent vaccine injuries and deaths through public education. In defense of human rights, including freedom of thought, speech, conscience and informed consent to medical risk taking, which includes vaccine risk taking, NVIC works to secure and protect flexible medical, religious and conscientious belief exemptions in U.S. vaccine policies and laws.
Please join us for this year's event and spread the word!
Barbara Loe Fisher, NVIC President & Cofounder
Kathi Williams, NVIC Vice President & Cofounder
Thanks to: https://www.nvic.org