OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "DOONT" — A Bad Lip Reading of Dune
Free Covid Crusher EmptyYesterday at 1:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Severe Reactions’ to Covid Vaccines are Far More Common Than Official Data Show: Here is the Stunning New Evidence
Free Covid Crusher EmptyYesterday at 12:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Lethal Injection; Frontline E.R. Doctor Gives Chilling Account of Unusual Vaccine-Induced Illness
Free Covid Crusher EmptyYesterday at 12:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Houston Health Department Knocks On Random Doors…Asks Residents To Give Blood Samples For COVID Antibody Study
Free Covid Crusher EmptyYesterday at 12:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pfizer Employee Stole 12,000 Files Including COVID-19 Vaccine Secrets, Lawsuit Claims
Free Covid Crusher EmptyYesterday at 12:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (OF IT) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 11-22-21… “Western world revolts against Satanic ruling class”
Free Covid Crusher EmptyYesterday at 12:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Filipino Basketball Star Roider Cabrera Suffers Cardiac Arrest and Collapses on Court During Tournament
Free Covid Crusher EmptyYesterday at 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Italy Bans Unvaccinated From Cinemas, Restaurants, and Sports Events
Free Covid Crusher EmptyYesterday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» New York ER Closes As Employees Refuse To Comply With Vaccine Mandate
Free Covid Crusher EmptyYesterday at 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» WISHING YOU ALL A HAPPY HOLIDAY
Free Covid Crusher EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Origins of the New World Order
Free Covid Crusher EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» California County Orders Residents to Wear Masks Inside Homes
Free Covid Crusher EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Project Veritas Just Won A Small Victory Over The New York Times
Free Covid Crusher EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Citizens Rage Across Europe Over Vaccine Mandates
Free Covid Crusher EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 10:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Top ICU Doctor Suspended After Suing Hospital for Banning Life-Saving COVID Treatments
Free Covid Crusher EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» “The Truth is Getting Around” says Doctors4covidethics
Free Covid Crusher EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» After Another Soccer Player Collapses on the Field, Former Pro and Sky News Sports Announcer Calls for Investigation
Free Covid Crusher EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Felony Crimes End Pharma Immunity: U.S. Criminal Conspiracy Strikes Root of Covid Nightmare
Free Covid Crusher EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 10:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pentagon announces new UFO investigation unit
Free Covid Crusher EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 12:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mix Rosemary With Cloves ~ The Secret Nobody Will Never Tell You ~ Thank Me Later
Free Covid Crusher EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Panic in Austria after Police and Army rebel against Govt Repression
Free Covid Crusher EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» 10 Most Efficient Solar Panels of 2022
Free Covid Crusher EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 2:07 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

Sway on Out Of Mind:
Sway's Website:
josuemercadoproductions.tk
Buy Me A Coffee:
PayPal:www.paypal.me/swaymerk CashApp:

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » BREAKING NEWS & HOT TOPICS » COVID-19 » Free Covid Crusher

Free Covid Crusher

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Free Covid Crusher Empty Free Covid Crusher Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:42 am

Richard Noakes

Covid Crusher: Mix one heaped teaspoon of Iodine table or sea salt in a mug of warm water, cup a hand and sniff or snort the entire mugful up your nose, spitting out anything which comes down into your mouth. If sore, then you have a virus, so continue morning noon and night, or more often if you want, until the soreness goes away (2-3 minutes) then blow out your nose and flush away, washing your hands afterwards, until when you do my simple cure, you don't have any soreness at all, when you flush - job done. Also swallow a couple of mouthfuls of salt water and if you have burning in your lungs, salt killing virus and pneumonia there too.
Gargling, using saline solution or tablets is a waste of time, because they deal with Covid in the body and not the virus in the head, where it is at its most vulnerable - how silly such an easy thing to destroy, is left to become the
bio-weapon which kills you.
I have been doing this for over 27 years and not one person has died from this simple cure, or been injured from it from those I have been able to pass it on too, myself included.
The Iodine in the salt kills Coronavirus or the Flu, in the nasal passages of the head and flushes out the escutcheon tubes to the ears, the brain stem and the brain bulb, so no long Covid either - dead Coronavirus = no Covid in the body ever and the salt water provides a protection over the surfaces where Coronavirus and the Flu like to breed - pour a bit of solution on a flat surface and see how it dries - what viruses hate, because it murders them, kills them dead.
Irrespective of if you have been vaccinated or not, do my simple, free cure and avoid further booster shots if you can - or better yet, don't get vaccinated at all - the vaccines kill, one way or another and horribly too, sooner or later and then we get around to those Nanobots and other things in the vaccines (shudder).
Richard

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum