OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Dr Vladimir Zelenko: “I am a conspiracy realist” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Dr Vladimir Zelenko: “I am a conspiracy realist” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Dr Vladimir Zelenko: “I am a conspiracy realist” EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Dr Vladimir Zelenko: “I am a conspiracy realist” EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Dr Vladimir Zelenko: “I am a conspiracy realist” EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Dr Vladimir Zelenko: “I am a conspiracy realist” EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Dr Vladimir Zelenko: “I am a conspiracy realist” EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Dr Vladimir Zelenko: “I am a conspiracy realist” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Dr Vladimir Zelenko: “I am a conspiracy realist” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Dr Vladimir Zelenko: “I am a conspiracy realist” EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Dr Vladimir Zelenko: “I am a conspiracy realist” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Dr Vladimir Zelenko: “I am a conspiracy realist” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Dr Vladimir Zelenko: “I am a conspiracy realist” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Dr Vladimir Zelenko: “I am a conspiracy realist” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Dr Vladimir Zelenko: “I am a conspiracy realist” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Dr Vladimir Zelenko: “I am a conspiracy realist” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Dr Vladimir Zelenko: “I am a conspiracy realist” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Dr Vladimir Zelenko: “I am a conspiracy realist” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Dr Vladimir Zelenko: “I am a conspiracy realist” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Dr Vladimir Zelenko: “I am a conspiracy realist” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Dr Vladimir Zelenko: “I am a conspiracy realist” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Dr Vladimir Zelenko: “I am a conspiracy realist” EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dr Vladimir Zelenko: “I am a conspiracy realist”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Dr Vladimir Zelenko: “I am a conspiracy realist”
Published on October 27, 2021
Written by John O'Sullivan

Dr Vladimir Zelenko: “I am a conspiracy realist” Hgg

Dr Vladimir Zelenko, nominated for The Nobel Peace Prize for his COVID-19 peer-reviewed work has accumulated over 100 citations. Regarded as a “white hat” in battling against global medical tyranny and genocide he took to Gab to reveal the dark forces behind the fake pandemic.

Many of us older, independent researchers who have followed the machinations of the deep state for decades saw the evilness of a eugenics policy long ago when the sold-out UN pursued man-made global warming as a devilish path to mass depopulation.
Thanks to my friend and climate science colleague, Dr Tim Ball and others, the people mostly saw through that Malthusian fraud and Dr Ball won a multi-million-dollar judgment against UN climate fraudster “Dr” Michael E Mann in the “science trial of the century.”
The slimy coward, Michael Mann, still hasn’t ponied up. Instead, he ran away to Australia to dodge debt recovery.
Since Tim Ball’s 2019 courtroom triumph, Vladimir Zelenko has emerged as the new science champion of the people. Zelenko’s words sagely echo those of the Canadian climatologist. Both these greats of contemporary science proudly assisted President Donald Trump in his war on “The Swamp.”

Dr Vladimir Zelenko: “I am a conspiracy realist” Vvv

In a Gab post of October 25, 2021, Dr Zelenko spelled out precisely who were the psychopathic swamp criminals bent on killing us and our loved ones:
“I am a conspiracy realist.
Vanguard and Black Rock [sic] are stakeholders in all industry, media, academia, and politics.
Vanguard and Black Rock invest in each other through something called circular ownership.
Thus, consider Vanguard and Black Rock as a monopoly that owns everything.
With due diligence you will discover that the major stake holders of this monopoly are
-Rothschild family
-Du Pont family
-Rockefeller family
-Carnegie family
-Orsini Family
-American Bush family
-British Royal family
They use the following foundations to ferment chaos around the world
Bill and Melinda Gates foundation
Soros Open Society foundation
Clinton foundation
These foundations are instrumental for geopolitical destabilization.
Chaos is good for business and power acquisition.
Only a divinely inspired force can overcome this Goliath.
The world will be redeemed by acts of goodness and kindness.
We need collective divine consciousness in order to merit divine intervention.
The owners of the vanguard/black rock monopoly are a manifestation of the primordial serpent.
I am VERY optimistic about an upcoming redemptive event that will rebalance our dark world.
Fasten your seatbelts and enjoy the ride.
Vladimir Zev Zelenko MD”

Dr Vladimir Zelenko: “I am a conspiracy realist” Ssa

Source: https://gab.com/ZZ611/posts/107159216007913212
Dr Zelenko’s words struck a chord of hope for me and affirmed my faith in a “white hat” operation to bring down the satanic global cabal. As a lapsed catholic who long ago saw the Church as an instrument of control rather than a force for good, it is long past time that we reclaimed Truth and set ourselves free to live our lives in peace and harmony with our neighbors.
This article is my own view and does not necessarily represent the opinions of all Principia Scientific International’s members. But there are a good many of my science and medical colleagues who have determined that the pandemic was a ruse, the ‘virus’ never isolated and proven in a lab, and the ‘vaccine’ a toxic potion of death.
The enlightened among us know that the best antidote to coercion and medical tyranny is non-compliance and unity in peaceful rebellion. Together we can be part of a Great Awakening.
Dr Vladimir Zelenko has literally saved tens of thousands of lives. He is among the brightest and best among us and his words warrant our earnest consideration. Please do your own research. Become more enlightened and share this message far and wide.
As regular PSI followers know, vaccine injury expert Dr Judy Wilyman, pharma lab testing expert Dr Saeed Qureshi, and former Cambridge University Math professor Dr Urmie Ray are working hard with us in creating the new ‘Slayers’ book (see volumes one and two) to detail the medical and science fraud. We hope to have it ready by Spring 2022. Please support our work and that of other brave scientists, doctors, and researchers.
About John O’Sullivan John is CEO and co-founder (with Dr Tim Ball) of Principia Scientific International (PSI). John is a seasoned science writer and legal analyst who assisted Dr Ball in defeating world-leading climate expert Michael ‘hockey stick’ Mann in the ‘science trial of the century.‘ O’Sullivan is credited as the visionary who formed the original ‘Slayers’ group of scientists in 2010 who then collaborated in creating the world’s first full-volume debunk of the greenhouse gas theory plus their new follow-up book.

https://principia-scientific.com/dr-vladimir-zelenko-i-am-a-conspiracy-realist/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+psintl+%28Principia+Scientific+Intl+-+Latest+News%29
Thanks to: https://principia-scientific.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum