OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» North Dakota AG wants to know how Bill Gates obtained 2,000 acres of land near Canadian border in violation of state law
To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner EmptyToday at 1:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» DALL-E Is Now Generating Realistic Faces of Fake People
To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner EmptyToday at 1:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Crack Has Opened In Earth's Magnetic Field
To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner EmptyToday at 1:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» These Toadlets Are So Tiny They Can't Balance Anymore, And The Footage Is Ridiculous
To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner EmptyYesterday at 8:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists say celery may help prevent and treat cancer
To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner EmptyYesterday at 8:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ultimate Guide to Hugelkultur Garden Beds: Creating, Maintaining, and Benefits
To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner EmptyYesterday at 8:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The OTHER Globalist Conference
To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner EmptyYesterday at 8:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» EUDRA Adverse Reaction Stats Through June 18th, 2022
To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner EmptyYesterday at 8:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Birx Shaking and Stammering, Says She Doesn’t Know if Government Was Lying about the Jabs
To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner EmptyYesterday at 8:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ghislaine Maxwell Put on 'Suicide' Watch amid 'Recent Development'
To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner EmptyYesterday at 5:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt- new scam - he will buy the Dong currency for you!
To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 9:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Elon Musk's AI humanoid robot to be unveiled in September
To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 11:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Putin announces new BRICS global reserve currency project to REPLACE the petrodollar
To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 11:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Psi & Science’, Why Do Some Scientists Refuse To Consider The Evidence For Psi Phenomena?
To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Shots for Tots Rollout Flops in NYC
To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» As Thousands of Its Members Remain Unvaccinated, Navy Replaces Weekly Updates With Monthly Reports
To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cameras Capture Biden’s Cheat Sheet Showing Hilarious Instructions: ‘YOU Take YOUR Seat’
To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» FDA “Approves” COVID Vaccine for 6-month-old Babies Despite 179K Deaths Within 60 Days of Vaccination in England Alone
To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

»  ‘The End of Germ Theory’ Documentary
To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Chaos in Los Angeles as Violent Riots Over Roe v. Wade Being Overturned plus MORE
To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pentagon Wants to Use Elon Musk’s SpaceX Vessels as Assault Starships
To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 9:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ Two fighter jets chasing a UFO over Mount Desert Island in Maine plus MORE
To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 10:46 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner

To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner 300px-FMC00.078

To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner Artworks-000648414769-aa0l8x-t500x500

“Everything will be digitalised which can be digitalised.”
~ Klaus Schwab- Founder and Executive Chairman of the World Economic Forum
“The world will be run by ‘Ai’ networks and networks of quantum intelligence. Nations will have ceased to exist as independent physical entities because they will be online and have all merged as one. Humans may exist, but they will be off the ‘Ai’ grid, and contributing very little to progress and what is happening to the world.”
~ Zultan Istvan, When asked what the world would be like in 50 years.
Rudolf Steiner explains that the ultimate goal of the adversarial powers is to draw as much of humanity into the Eighth Sphere as is possible. If you imagine a future where people’s minds are permanently connected through entanglement to a quantum internet, controlling all aspects of life both real and virtual; the virtual made up from countless imaginative universes almost indistinguishable from physical reality, then you will have some idea of how the human “I” will be controlled and over time destroyed as the human being is INCORPORATED into that sphere of being, or you could say not being.
“In truth, therefore, our Earth —the Fourth Sphere — is simply not what it appears outwardly to be. Were it really to consist of atoms, all these atoms would still be impregnated by formations belonging to the Eighth Sphere — which are perceptible only to visionary clairvoyance. These formations are present everywhere; so too is the spectre-like content of the Eighth Sphere which can therefore be perceived just as actual spectres are perceived. All earthly being and existence are involved here. Lucifer and Ahriman strive unceasingly to draw from the Earth’s substances whatever they can snatch, in order to form their Eighth Sphere which then, when it is sufficiently advanced, will be detached from the Earth and go its own way in the Cosmos together with Lucifer and Ahriman. Needless to say, the Earth would then pass over to Jupiter as a mere torso.”
~ Rudolf Steiner The Occult Movement in the Nineteenth Century, Lecture Five
https://www.option3.co.uk/the-eighth-sphere/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GwtpBWyIv6mR/

To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner Steiner_um_1905

Thanks to Bridgette for the forward.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum