OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner 300px-FMC00.078

To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner Artworks-000648414769-aa0l8x-t500x500

“Everything will be digitalised which can be digitalised.”
~ Klaus Schwab- Founder and Executive Chairman of the World Economic Forum
“The world will be run by ‘Ai’ networks and networks of quantum intelligence. Nations will have ceased to exist as independent physical entities because they will be online and have all merged as one. Humans may exist, but they will be off the ‘Ai’ grid, and contributing very little to progress and what is happening to the world.”
~ Zultan Istvan, When asked what the world would be like in 50 years.
Rudolf Steiner explains that the ultimate goal of the adversarial powers is to draw as much of humanity into the Eighth Sphere as is possible. If you imagine a future where people’s minds are permanently connected through entanglement to a quantum internet, controlling all aspects of life both real and virtual; the virtual made up from countless imaginative universes almost indistinguishable from physical reality, then you will have some idea of how the human “I” will be controlled and over time destroyed as the human being is INCORPORATED into that sphere of being, or you could say not being.
“In truth, therefore, our Earth —the Fourth Sphere — is simply not what it appears outwardly to be. Were it really to consist of atoms, all these atoms would still be impregnated by formations belonging to the Eighth Sphere — which are perceptible only to visionary clairvoyance. These formations are present everywhere; so too is the spectre-like content of the Eighth Sphere which can therefore be perceived just as actual spectres are perceived. All earthly being and existence are involved here. Lucifer and Ahriman strive unceasingly to draw from the Earth’s substances whatever they can snatch, in order to form their Eighth Sphere which then, when it is sufficiently advanced, will be detached from the Earth and go its own way in the Cosmos together with Lucifer and Ahriman. Needless to say, the Earth would then pass over to Jupiter as a mere torso.”
~ Rudolf Steiner The Occult Movement in the Nineteenth Century, Lecture Five
https://www.option3.co.uk/the-eighth-sphere/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GwtpBWyIv6mR/

To You My Friends; 100 Years From Now ~ Rudolf Steiner Steiner_um_1905

Thanks to Bridgette for the forward.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum