OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Released JFK Files Place Jack Ruby Near the Texas Book Depository Building EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Released JFK Files Place Jack Ruby Near the Texas Book Depository Building EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Released JFK Files Place Jack Ruby Near the Texas Book Depository Building EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Released JFK Files Place Jack Ruby Near the Texas Book Depository Building EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Released JFK Files Place Jack Ruby Near the Texas Book Depository Building EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Released JFK Files Place Jack Ruby Near the Texas Book Depository Building EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Released JFK Files Place Jack Ruby Near the Texas Book Depository Building EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Released JFK Files Place Jack Ruby Near the Texas Book Depository Building EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Released JFK Files Place Jack Ruby Near the Texas Book Depository Building EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Released JFK Files Place Jack Ruby Near the Texas Book Depository Building EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Released JFK Files Place Jack Ruby Near the Texas Book Depository Building EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Released JFK Files Place Jack Ruby Near the Texas Book Depository Building EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Released JFK Files Place Jack Ruby Near the Texas Book Depository Building EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Released JFK Files Place Jack Ruby Near the Texas Book Depository Building EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Released JFK Files Place Jack Ruby Near the Texas Book Depository Building EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Released JFK Files Place Jack Ruby Near the Texas Book Depository Building EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Released JFK Files Place Jack Ruby Near the Texas Book Depository Building EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Released JFK Files Place Jack Ruby Near the Texas Book Depository Building EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Released JFK Files Place Jack Ruby Near the Texas Book Depository Building EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Released JFK Files Place Jack Ruby Near the Texas Book Depository Building EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Released JFK Files Place Jack Ruby Near the Texas Book Depository Building EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Released JFK Files Place Jack Ruby Near the Texas Book Depository Building EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Released JFK Files Place Jack Ruby Near the Texas Book Depository Building

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Released JFK Files Place Jack Ruby Near the Texas Book Depository Building

February 6, 2023 Russ WinterReleased JFK Files Place Jack Ruby Near the Texas Book Depository Building Jack-Ruby

Jack Ruby reveling in the attention. PHOTO: Rennlist

The most revealing information among the newly released JFK files provides further confirmation of the role of Jack Ruby (aka Jacob Rubenstein) (1911- 1967) in the broader JFK assassination conspiracy.
The exchange between Ruby and informant Bob Vanderslice of Dallas on Nov. 22, 1963, wasn’t told to FBI handlers until 1977 — and the records don’t explain why 14 years lapsed.
“The informant (Bob Vanderslice) stated that on the morning of the assassination, Ruby contacted him and asked if he would ‘like to watch the fireworks,’” reads an FBI record dated April 6, 1977. He was with Jack Ruby and standing at the corner of the Postal Annex Building facing the Texas School Book Depository Building at the time of the shooting. Immediately after the shooting, Ruby left and headed toward the area of the Dallas Morning News Building.
Not covered by the Lugenpresse is that the document reveals that the FBI claims to have attempted to follow up with Vanderslice, who was “suffering from lip cancer,” but apparently the informant “got cold feet” and avoided further interviews, whereby the FBI dropped the ball.
This photo taken in the moments after the murder of JFK shows a man resembling Jack Ruby in the area of the Book Depository Building.

Released JFK Files Place Jack Ruby Near the Texas Book Depository Building Download-2

Johnny-on-the-Spot Ruby was also seen by and spoke to reporter Seth Kantor at Dallas Parkland Hospital an hour later. This testimony was manipulated by the Warren Commission and was described as “confusion of the day.” I don’t think memory works that way. What I find interesting about that day is that I can remember it in vivid detail 57 years later.

https://youtu.be/WTr9OzfO2qM

Additionally, it is well established that Ruby was lurking around the Dallas Police Headquarters when Lee Harvey Oswald was rolled out to face the press late on the evening of Nov. 22.

Released JFK Files Place Jack Ruby Near the Texas Book Depository Building Ruby_101

Even more incredible, Jack Ruby is shown at Oswald’s “I am just a patsy” Dallas police press room appearance at midnight on Nov. 22.

Released JFK Files Place Jack Ruby Near the Texas Book Depository Building Download-4
Released JFK Files Place Jack Ruby Near the Texas Book Depository Building Images-6

In addition to the Carousal Club, Ruby operated some prostitution activities and other vices. Dallas disc jockey Kenneth Dowe testified that Ruby was known around the station for “procuring women for different people who came to town.” Ruby developed close ties to many Dallas Police officers who frequented his nightclubs, where he provided them with free liquor, prostitutes and other vices. The theory that these police dropped their guard on security was in part true, and that made Ruby the perfect operative mole.
As far as motive, Ruby was likely a patsy upon a patsy. The System, or Deep State Crime Syndicate, had the goods on him well beyond his standard businesses of vice. Additionally,  Ruby sought notoriety and attention.
In the end, after being diagnosed with fast-growing cancer, Ruby came clean in an exchange with Deputy Sheriff Al Maddox. Ruby told Maddox , “‘Well, they injected me for a cold.’ He said it was cancer cells. That’s what he told me, Ruby did. I said, ‘You don’t believe that bull***t.’ He said, ‘I damn sure do!’ Ruby shook hands with me, and I could feel a piece of paper in his palm … he said it was a conspiracy and he said … if you will keep your eyes open and your mouth shut, you’re gonna learn a lot.”
The key portion of what the sheriff had to say is in the video below. It looks like part of a larger interview, which seems to have been scrubbed or is not online.

CONTINUE HERE: https://www.winterwatch.net/2023/02/jfk-file-release-reveals-that-jack-ruby-was-lurking-near-the-texas-book-depository/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum