OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Damaged People, Rotten Standards: Anatomy of Decline EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Damaged People, Rotten Standards: Anatomy of Decline EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Damaged People, Rotten Standards: Anatomy of Decline EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Damaged People, Rotten Standards: Anatomy of Decline EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Damaged People, Rotten Standards: Anatomy of Decline EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Damaged People, Rotten Standards: Anatomy of Decline EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Damaged People, Rotten Standards: Anatomy of Decline EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Damaged People, Rotten Standards: Anatomy of Decline EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Damaged People, Rotten Standards: Anatomy of Decline EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Damaged People, Rotten Standards: Anatomy of Decline EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Damaged People, Rotten Standards: Anatomy of Decline EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Damaged People, Rotten Standards: Anatomy of Decline EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Damaged People, Rotten Standards: Anatomy of Decline EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Damaged People, Rotten Standards: Anatomy of Decline EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Damaged People, Rotten Standards: Anatomy of Decline EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Damaged People, Rotten Standards: Anatomy of Decline EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Damaged People, Rotten Standards: Anatomy of Decline EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Damaged People, Rotten Standards: Anatomy of Decline EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Damaged People, Rotten Standards: Anatomy of Decline EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Damaged People, Rotten Standards: Anatomy of Decline EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Damaged People, Rotten Standards: Anatomy of Decline EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Damaged People, Rotten Standards: Anatomy of Decline EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Damaged People, Rotten Standards: Anatomy of Decline

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Damaged People, Rotten Standards: Anatomy of Decline

Posted on July 7, 2023

Damaged People, Rotten Standards: Anatomy of Decline Anatomy-of-decline-thmb

Analysis by Tessa Lena
Dr Mercola

Story at-a-glance

• If we look around, we’ll see many working-age people struggling with basic tasks, and a great decline in standards
  • The MSM is suggesting that one in every ten people who’s had “Omicron” ends up with “long COVID,” which nowadays seems to be the establishment term to describe all chronic illness, as well as injury from “vaccines”
  • The official rates of autism and dementia are also growing at a pace that is incompatible with a functioning society, and so the “great resetters” are in a great hurry to replace us with bots and “save the day”
  • The suffering and the decline in health are very real and heartbreaking
  • The mainstream medicine, on the other hand, is in decline — preoccupied mostly with selling establishment talking points and pharma drugs

Defining the Problem

The “new normal” has snuck up on us. No, there are no big screens broadcasting the babble of Klaus Schwab, dressed up as Ze Big Bro. There is no CBDC for the peasants and no climate lockdowns — not yet. But the “new normal” is here because the people have been eaten into. You can see it in their faces.
Many of the less resilient ones have checked out. The so called “new normal” is, in fact, a lack of any kind of a rational or honorable baseline in people’s heads. There are no standards, no accountability, just a Kafkaesque free fall, wrapped in politically correct words.
After a very long time of physical poisoning, soul stomping, social decline, and erosion of standards — followed by three years of deliberate torment — many people have just shut down. Gone inside. Brought their baseline to a very low level so as to feel “normal” in a world that is anything but.
On my end, I’ve been noticing signs of decline and Soviet-like absurdity in the U.S. ever since 2001. But before 2020 it was subtler: TSA (okay, maybe not so subtle when it comes to the TSA), a rude customer service representative here and there, dirty public bathrooms, paranoia-installing announcements on the train to “see something, say something,” and so on. But today, the “glitter curtain” is off, and the subtlety is all but gone!
Social engineering takes time. It takes at least a full generation to create a solid shift toward a new psychological mode. And that is what happened. Today, the people who were born after 2001 are no longer kids but young adults. The aspirating masters have been working on shifting people’s values from “proud consumer individualism” to “fear-driven subservience” for at least two decades — and the result of their trickery is here.

Not Being Able to Work

In addition to the psychological shift, there is also a visible shift in people’s ability to work:
[….]

Redefining Chronic Disease

[…]
My personal theory is that at least a part of what’s filed under “long COVID” could be a result of brazen behavior of undiagnosed fungi and parasites, taking over the bodies of people who have been poisoned way too much (and, perhaps, injected with contaminated “vaccines.”)
Our “western pride” prevents us from exploring that route but I believe that 20-30 years from now, “everyone will know” that there is an epidemic of undiagnosed and debilitating toxoplasmosis, for example — but they won’t tell us that until they have a golden goose set up and a useless vaccine to sell.
By the way, “long COVID” is not the first umbrella term for chronic disease. Here is “post-polio syndrome“:
“Post-polio syndrome is a group of potentially disabling signs and symptoms that appear decades after the initial polio illness. These signs and symptoms usually appear between 30 to 40 years after having polio.”
And of course, the “polio epidemic” was most likely connected to the use of arsenic and DDT and ended with the ban of DDT. I wrote about it here. And here is Time Magazine’s take on the “long flu”:
“In what is now Tanzania, to the north, post-viral syndrome has been blamed for triggering the worst famine in a century — the so-called “famine of corms” — after debilitating lethargy prevented flu survivors from planting when the rains came at the end of 1918.”
But even Time Magazine admits that the definition of long COVID is “wooly” as it is defined as “not recovering [for] several weeks or months following the start of symptoms that were suggestive of Covid, whether you were tested or not.”
Wooly, indeed! Like I said in my recent article, “when it comes to the decline in health, the problem is real. The suffering is real. The terminology is a little shady. Why shady? Blaming the suffering on loosely defined ‘long COVID’ is a gimmick because how do they know that it is ‘COVID’ if nobody can define ‘COVID’ to begin with, other than a positive — fraudulent — PCR test?
As far as I am concerned, the basics of epistemology need to be addressed before building a tower. That is how it works in a sane word. And yes, some of it could be related to whatever ‘COVID’ ends up being — the spike protein and what not — but I ask for an epistemological foundation first, please.”

Rockefeller Medicine, “Sleeper” Doctors

It sucks for everyone when the people providing medical care are “sleepers.” We usually visit doctors hoping to get help, and when instead of help, we receive “zombie treatment” — rooted in prejudice and ideological addiction to the trend of the day, as opposed to an honest analysis of how things work in the real world — it’s a big letdown.
For the record, I grew up in a medical family in Moscow, and I have the greatest respect for the medical profession as such. I think that most doctors, even the brainwashed sleepers of today, go into medicine because they want to help. Furthermore, as a person who’s lived in America for the most of my adult life, I am grateful to being here, and I think that the American medicine is amazing when it comes to acute care, emergency medicine, surgeries, and so on.
However, when it comes to anything more complex, such as chronic disease, many doctors’ heads seem to be firmly planted in fiction — and the reason is because they are kept in the land of fiction by powerful financial interests such as the Rockefellers, by the aspiring masters in high chairs.
And so it goes. We live in a beautiful world but also inside a toxic, upside-down bubble — an artificial reality created by the psychopaths and installed by them inside our beautiful and generous world.
It is as if the ones in high chairs have installed an “energy stealing” filter all around the society, a filer that corrupts and poisons everything that the Creator made available to us directly — so that we don’t have anything good unless we buy it from them, on their terms.
Their mindset is the mindset of a criminal who would happily poison a clear pond in order to sell water filters to the locals. In fact, they are exactly that.
[…]
Via https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2023/07/07/anatomy-of-decline.aspx

THANKS TO: https://stuartbramhall.wordpress.com/2023/07/07/damaged-people-rotten-standards-anatomy-of-decline/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum