OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Must Read:DinarBeliever's Bank Story - Post From Dinar Vets EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Must Read:DinarBeliever's Bank Story - Post From Dinar Vets EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Must Read:DinarBeliever's Bank Story - Post From Dinar Vets EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Must Read:DinarBeliever's Bank Story - Post From Dinar Vets EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Must Read:DinarBeliever's Bank Story - Post From Dinar Vets EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Must Read:DinarBeliever's Bank Story - Post From Dinar Vets EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Must Read:DinarBeliever's Bank Story - Post From Dinar Vets EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Must Read:DinarBeliever's Bank Story - Post From Dinar Vets EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Must Read:DinarBeliever's Bank Story - Post From Dinar Vets EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Must Read:DinarBeliever's Bank Story - Post From Dinar Vets EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Must Read:DinarBeliever's Bank Story - Post From Dinar Vets EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Must Read:DinarBeliever's Bank Story - Post From Dinar Vets EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Must Read:DinarBeliever's Bank Story - Post From Dinar Vets EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Must Read:DinarBeliever's Bank Story - Post From Dinar Vets EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Must Read:DinarBeliever's Bank Story - Post From Dinar Vets EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Must Read:DinarBeliever's Bank Story - Post From Dinar Vets EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Must Read:DinarBeliever's Bank Story - Post From Dinar Vets EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Must Read:DinarBeliever's Bank Story - Post From Dinar Vets EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Must Read:DinarBeliever's Bank Story - Post From Dinar Vets EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Must Read:DinarBeliever's Bank Story - Post From Dinar Vets EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Must Read:DinarBeliever's Bank Story - Post From Dinar Vets EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Must Read:DinarBeliever's Bank Story - Post From Dinar Vets EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Must Read:DinarBeliever's Bank Story - Post From Dinar Vets

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

DinarBeliever's Bank Story - Post From Dinar Vets

03/03/2013

DINARBELEIVER: Last night I posted a real bank rumour which happened in the Leeds/Bradford area of Yorkshire uk. As promised here is the update as my good friend caught up with the person in question

My mate-

I have known this lady for about 8 months, and was one of a team of three people that selected her at a job interview. I no longer work with her having moved to a different post.

She was one of the top three candidates for her post, and I can personally vouch for her credibility and reliability having worked with her. She is a psychology undergraduate.

I have just had a ten minute phone conversation with her, having yesterday heard a second hand account of her dealing with Halifax Bank in the process of applying for a mortgage. She was with her partner and a mortgage advisor, being taken through a standard application for a mortgage.

This was two weeks ago. The mortgage application was successful. She was asked a series of standard questions as part of the financial risk assessment concerning the mortgage.

Shortly after being asked about outstanding debts, income and expenditure, she was asked if she owned any Iraq Dinar. She asked why this was part of the question set; the advisor told her that this is now a formal part of the mortgage assessment.

She was very clear that this was not asked in a conversational style, but actually appeared on the computer screen that the advisor was using. She does not own any Iraq Dinar; she has previously expressed interest in the investment but did not buy.

(But is now rather keen to find some - no longer on sale at UK banks.) Hope this is helpful.

Also my other friend posted this on the facebook Iraqi dinar group

The implications of last nights revelation are huge. If some don't realize it means our big banks know what's going to happen and it looks like it the dinar is not going to revalue by cents. If a major bank like Halifax wants information on dinar investment as collateral for a mortgage its going to be a lot more. Just xxxxxxx opinion but hope that's the way it swings. Happy days just round the corner.

Again I reiterate last nights rumour was my first It is 100% true and I don't post lightly on here

Members Questions & Comments:

TLHUBER: No offense, but why would a bank advisor asks if you own any Iraq Dinar? Am I reading this wrong? Seems like a weird question for a bank advisor to ask.

UMBERTINO: No doubt about it being true, Dinarbeliever.. and that your sources are reliable......Just deeming the whole thing bizarre. Again jmho.

DINARBELIEVER: I would normally be thinking the same as both of you but this is from trusted friends and like I said I am not one for stupid rumors. This is true and is from my facebook dinar group which mainly consist of nurses that bought into the investment

My sources are just ordinary people nurses not goo roos it is Bizarre but I messaged one of my mates and he stated that this was not made up. It has also been verified by other people involved in our group.

I don't like making up bull AND this is not bull but I can understand why people are skeptical. In our private facebook group its normally news posts and some goo roo posts put up. It just so happens my mate put his experience of this post on there

IDPLZR: I like what has been going on lately, One would not think it would be unlikely for a bank to ask for collateral information when applying for a mortgage. When I applied they asked about 401K's, savings, etc. I would think they would be more generic like when asking about stocks.

They ask do you own stocks, not General Electric. I would think same would apply here. You would think they would ask, "do you own any foreign currencies?" but not ask which countries and worth until you answer yes to the foreign currency question. Just a thought and thanks for sharing DinarBeliever.

BETTYBOOP: ok folks . i can confirm this to be true..... and not just at the Halifax. I went today to the Royal Bank of Scotland to change my morgage to a cheaper one. I was asked the exact same question.

I am not a member of any other forum . nor do i have a facebook account. When asked the question i confirmed that i have dinar but i said to the advisor Why would that be relevate it is not worth much and may never be.

She turned screen of the computer round so i could see that it was actually a question on the application. She said no it isn't worth much at the minute but will be in the near future!!!!!!!!

I also got my application approved. Just like the people dinar believer knows, i am also just an ordinary nurse who was lucky enough to find out about this. I don't know dinar believer or any other members of his group personally

THE MACHINE: WOW ..... this rumor is starting to get some credibility ....I just got a new mortgage 5 months ago wasnt asked anything about dinar .... I'm almost thinking of going into the bank tomorrow and just go through the steps to apply for another one and see what they say.

REVBO: Dang! I ignored this all day because I thought it was the same post from yesterday. Good stuff. I'm a mortgage guy, and we ask financial questions like this, about assets held, not as a primary qualification, but they can be used as compensating factors if someone has problems, such as a low credit score, to qualify for a loan.

There's no way a bank would ask that question to determine who not to work with, just on the concern that the applicant might become an annoying dinarian customer or he's too foolish to borrow money.

Besides being unprofessional and a waste of time, that reasoning would never make it past compliance people and onto a standard application if it didn't have some relevance to the application, especially in a highly regulated environment like the UK.

Assuming our two posters aren't just lying, and I see no reason to believe they are, it sounds like this is the real deal. I can't believe I just said that, because I've never believed a bank rumor before, but this exactly like when I ask someone for the value of his 401(k). If it's $3,000,000, he can have a 450 credit score, and I'll still find him a loan.

NELG: I don't place much confidence in "bank stories", but this one has my attention . . . especially when it has confermation from an independant source.

"At the mouth of two or three witnesses . . ."

This would get really exciting if there were confirmations from individuals in the U.S.

I heard one two weeks ago, but I don't feel comfortable revealing the source. My friend went into a WF Branch and was approached by an officer in the bank. The officer encouraged him by saying that the IQD would soon be worth a lot of money. No back screnes, just a friendly conversation.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum