OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Anna von Reitz ~ Prejudice is as Prejudice Does EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Anna von Reitz ~ Prejudice is as Prejudice Does EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Anna von Reitz ~ Prejudice is as Prejudice Does EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Anna von Reitz ~ Prejudice is as Prejudice Does EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Anna von Reitz ~ Prejudice is as Prejudice Does EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Anna von Reitz ~ Prejudice is as Prejudice Does EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Anna von Reitz ~ Prejudice is as Prejudice Does EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Anna von Reitz ~ Prejudice is as Prejudice Does EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Anna von Reitz ~ Prejudice is as Prejudice Does EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Anna von Reitz ~ Prejudice is as Prejudice Does EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Anna von Reitz ~ Prejudice is as Prejudice Does EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Anna von Reitz ~ Prejudice is as Prejudice Does EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Anna von Reitz ~ Prejudice is as Prejudice Does EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Anna von Reitz ~ Prejudice is as Prejudice Does EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Anna von Reitz ~ Prejudice is as Prejudice Does EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Anna von Reitz ~ Prejudice is as Prejudice Does EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Anna von Reitz ~ Prejudice is as Prejudice Does EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Anna von Reitz ~ Prejudice is as Prejudice Does EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Anna von Reitz ~ Prejudice is as Prejudice Does EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Anna von Reitz ~ Prejudice is as Prejudice Does EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Anna von Reitz ~ Prejudice is as Prejudice Does EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Anna von Reitz ~ Prejudice is as Prejudice Does EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anna von Reitz ~ Prejudice is as Prejudice Does

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Prejudice is as Prejudice Does

Posted on September 9, 2016 by David Robinson
Anna von Reitz ~ Prejudice is as Prejudice Does 4f522-judge2banna  Judge Anna von Reitz
I was six when I came home and blurted, “Marlene Meyer called me a Kraut!”
My Father blew coffee through his nose and sputtered, “Sounds like she’s got a bit of “Kraut” in her, too!”
The emotions were passing so fast on his face I couldn’t tell which to believe: —anger? —amusement? —sadness?
Gentle sadness won. He rocked my curly head with the splayed fingers of his enormous hand and said, “Jah, you are my little zowerkraut!  Wear it with pride!”
So I did.
To this day, if anyone calls me a “Kraut” I just pile more of it on my bratwurst and smile.
My Mother, always the more devious and political thinker in the bunch, also heard about this dust-up with Marlene.  She sniffed and said, “Always remember that when you label someone else, you also label yourself.”
I tucked that away for future reference and found it to be true.
For the next few years I continued to observe the process of labeling people.  There were, of course, “Rat Finks” in my day.  Nobody knew what a “Fink” was, but it had a suitably unsavory sound, especially when coupled with “Rat” so we said it anyway.
Forty years later my son informed me that “Rat Finks” are extinct—without ever being on the Endangered Species List—and that “Losers” now abound.
I remember distinctly the first time I ever heard the word, “Nigger”.  I was ten. I asked my Mother— “Do all these people come from Nigeria?”
“No, dear,” she answered wearily, “Only some black people come from Nigeria.” She had a vague, troubled look on her face and she also observed, “When you label people it says more about you than it can ever say about them.”
That also turned out to be true.
People can throw labels at me all day long and never impact my inner peace.  So don’t get upset when I am called names and people try to disparage me personally or accuse me of doing things I am not doing and saying things I am not saying.
In the end, it doesn’t matter what other people think of you.  It only matters what you think of yourself.
If you can look at yourself in the mirror each day and know that you are a good person, that you are working with good intentions, that you are trying to accomplish something meaningful and not just for yourself, then you have what you need to go forward no matter what anyone else thinks or does or says.
Knowing this little secret makes it easy to throw lies and insults aside.  It also clears the way to look each man or woman in the eye and see who they are without labels, too.

Thanks to: https://mainerepublicemailalert.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum