Latest topics
» POOFness for NOV 22/23: E-mail from Zap
Today at 4:09 pm by ANENRO

» The GoldFish Report No 161- Country Roads w/ Winston Shrout : Excerpts of ALIEN INTERVIEW w/ 'ARIL'
Today at 3:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rendezvous With Destiny - Oumuamua the Interstellar Time Capsule
Today at 1:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» More on the Mystery Booms
Today at 1:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Philippines the wealthiest nation today? - TooGoodToBeTrue Redemption Final Episode teaser
Today at 1:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» JFK Files & Mystery Booms – Linda Moulton Howe
Today at 12:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Cindy Kay Currier ~ Earth is being invaded...by ORIGINAL HUMANS!
Today at 12:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Whose Private-Sector Debt Will Implode Next: US, Canada, China, Eurozone, Japan?
Today at 12:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATES ~ Argentine Submarine Still Missing
Today at 12:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 432 Hertz and the Suppression of Pythagorean Mathematics
Today at 12:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 9 Signs That You Need to Reconsider Your Values in Life
Today at 12:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 10 Things You Should Know About Julian Assange
Today at 12:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Canada Sunrise NIBIRU Planet clearly in sky plus MORE
Today at 12:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Hunter Records UFO Over Missouri River plus MORE
Today at 11:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» THE REAL HOLOCAUST
Today at 11:53 am by MartyM

» A “Teapot” & the Toroidal Universe pt. 2 by Jack Heart & Orage
Today at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Breaking: Maxine Waters rushed to hospital on 5150 psychiatric hold
Today at 11:28 am by MartyM

» Give Thanks to the Creator(Native American Music~432hz)
Yesterday at 11:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The GoldFish Report No. 160 - Santos Bonacci: Syncretism, Antarctica, Astrotheology
Yesterday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL Benjamin Fulford: Khazarian Cabal Purge Accelerates ~ Nov. 22, 2017
Yesterday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Origin, Purpose, And Destiny Of The Earth Game by Jeff Street
Yesterday at 10:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QANON Intel Updates
Yesterday at 10:10 am by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » PEOPLE MAKING AN IMPACT ON THE LEGAL STATUS QUO » ANNA VON REITZ » Anna von Reitz ~ Prejudice is as Prejudice Does

Anna von Reitz ~ Prejudice is as Prejudice Does

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Prejudice is as Prejudice Does

Posted on September 9, 2016 by David Robinson
  Judge Anna von Reitz
I was six when I came home and blurted, “Marlene Meyer called me a Kraut!”
My Father blew coffee through his nose and sputtered, “Sounds like she’s got a bit of “Kraut” in her, too!”
The emotions were passing so fast on his face I couldn’t tell which to believe: —anger? —amusement? —sadness?
Gentle sadness won. He rocked my curly head with the splayed fingers of his enormous hand and said, “Jah, you are my little zowerkraut!  Wear it with pride!”
So I did.
To this day, if anyone calls me a “Kraut” I just pile more of it on my bratwurst and smile.
My Mother, always the more devious and political thinker in the bunch, also heard about this dust-up with Marlene.  She sniffed and said, “Always remember that when you label someone else, you also label yourself.”
I tucked that away for future reference and found it to be true.
For the next few years I continued to observe the process of labeling people.  There were, of course, “Rat Finks” in my day.  Nobody knew what a “Fink” was, but it had a suitably unsavory sound, especially when coupled with “Rat” so we said it anyway.
Forty years later my son informed me that “Rat Finks” are extinct—without ever being on the Endangered Species List—and that “Losers” now abound.
I remember distinctly the first time I ever heard the word, “Nigger”.  I was ten. I asked my Mother— “Do all these people come from Nigeria?”
“No, dear,” she answered wearily, “Only some black people come from Nigeria.” She had a vague, troubled look on her face and she also observed, “When you label people it says more about you than it can ever say about them.”
That also turned out to be true.
People can throw labels at me all day long and never impact my inner peace.  So don’t get upset when I am called names and people try to disparage me personally or accuse me of doing things I am not doing and saying things I am not saying.
In the end, it doesn’t matter what other people think of you.  It only matters what you think of yourself.
If you can look at yourself in the mirror each day and know that you are a good person, that you are working with good intentions, that you are trying to accomplish something meaningful and not just for yourself, then you have what you need to go forward no matter what anyone else thinks or does or says.
Knowing this little secret makes it easy to throw lies and insults aside.  It also clears the way to look each man or woman in the eye and see who they are without labels, too.

Thanks to: https://mainerepublicemailalert.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum