CURRENT MOON




You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SCAMTASTIC RV/GCR NEWS - SHADY CHARACTERS, CHARLETONS & THOSE DETERMINED TO STOP THEM! » SCAM AWARENESS » SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 16]

Malisa

Malisa
Sourcetruth wrote:Just in case I get silenced, then I want this to be the last thing you hear me say:
I was only silenced because I had a different opinion then others.
You can take away my voice but you can never defeat my arguments, my claims, or anything else that I say.

Nah, if that happens it will be open for the entire world to see why, you kept fooling around and avoiding hard questions, coming up with BS and trying to play around facts

You also tried to edit posts to change the narrative, refused to answer questions and were anything but "serious"

That's why and you know it, grow up

What arguments and claims? I posted my questions, you failed to answer and you claim what? To "know" stuff? 

You FAILED to answer them correctly, just a bunch of mumble jumble and the same old tired lines from Judy. 

YOU HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE BEYOND THE SCRIPT YOU LEARNED TO PICK UP NEW CULT MEMBERS

That's all there is to it

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
Sourcetruth wrote:Just in case I get silenced, then I want this to be the last thing you hear me say:
I was only silenced because I had a different opinion then others.
You can take away my voice but you can never defeat my arguments, my claims, or anything else that I say.

And this is the 360th post! Just like the 360 degree rotation of a cirlce, it looks like things are going full circle now. This has numerological significance.
No one has silenced you.

Carry on...

These threads serve as a warning...



Keywords:

Malisa, unexplained-mysteries, spiritualforums, abovetopsecret, godlikeproductions, projectavalon, actualized, jandeane81, reddit, David Schmidt, Robert Dunlap, Nicole Bowdler, Meta 1 Coin, Hocus Pocus, Pendulum, Magic Wand,

Quartz, Crystal, Judy, Sourcetruth, Source Player, Keystone Foundation, humanus, Dragonheart, Jerzy Babkowski, Susan, Doug Jones, Will Barney, Hobie, rumormillnews, Canadian, Fraud, PayPal, RCMP, FBI, IRS, TAX, Grandfather, Chinese, Beijing

deception, subterfuge, pretense, sham, fake, show, deceit, false show, idle boast, feint, delusion, hoax, fraud, masquerade, charade; trick, stratagem, ruse, maneuver, scheme, artifice, machination, humbug, bluster, bombast, bragging, codology, put-on, put-up job, kidology

Adam Montana Al Hodges American Contractor Arthur Awake-in-3D Bank Info Bank Stories Bewdah BGG BLC Blondie Bluedog Bluwolf Breitling Casper CDU Chat Chattels Classified Reports Comments Conference Call Currency Chatter DebTarHeelGirl Deep Source Dr. Clarke DU Emailed Encouragement Enorrste firefly Freeway Bill Fulford GCRnB GET H4tW Heisenberg HP Ideas Hub I4U Iko Ward Intel JC Collins Jester Jim Willie John MacHaffie Kaperoni KTFA Landa Global Mailman17 MarkZ Martha Memphis Message mike Millionday Mountain Goat Music Nadita File Neil Keenan NESARA News OOM&F OOTW Op Ed OWB OWK PD POOFness Poppy3 Q&A Randy Koonce rcookie RTC RV Alert Sananda Scorpio sczin11 Sedona Shredd Simon Black SITREP St. Germain Stage3Alpha SteveI Stryker Tank TD Terra TerryK The Big Call Thoughts Tlar tlm724 tman23 TNT Tweets TZX Update Veritas Wang Dang Wealthwatch White Hats WINGIT wmawhite WSOMN Yosef Zorra

Sourcetruth


How many times will I repeat myself? I answered but my answers are just not being acknowledged, so therefore you are wrong to act like I didn't give you an answer.

Malisa

Malisa
Sourcetruth wrote:How many times will I repeat myself? I answered but my answers are just not being acknowledged, so therefore you are wrong to act like I didn't give you an answer.

I replied and told you why those are not real answers

Stop trying to run away

No mumble jumbo or pseudoscience, i was perfectly clear

I'm still waiting for you to define "Frequencies" according to Judy

You need to explain why and how you using that word is different for the real concept that has been in usage for ages and has a very well defined meaning

Also RamblerNash is waiting for answers as well

Do it already in detail

Sourcetruth


Frequency is about the frequency plane that frequency bodies are one. There are 11 frequency planes, 7 colors of the rainbow + black, white, 2 greys (In order).
Why the word frequency? Because a higher frequency is analogous to something being more concentrated in a unit of time, although with the classic definition of frequency, it is oscillations. In this definition of frequency it is about the concentration of energy in unit time.

Malisa

Malisa
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 13 94c5dc10



да нет

Sourcetruth


Malisa wrote:SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 13 94c5dc10
Do you have anything meaningful to say? Or have you given up?

Malisa

Malisa
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 13 94c5dc10
Do you have anything meaningful to say? Or have you given up?

Any news from Cyprus? 

We are waiting for you, you have not answered yet mr dummy. did your brain reset again, menopause getting a hold of you? Dementia? The ball is still on your side........ 

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 13 Teen10



да нет

Sourcetruth


Malisa, do you believe everyone has a soul?

Malisa

Malisa
Sourcetruth wrote:Malisa, do you believe everyone has a soul?

Who are you? 

Source kun would never call me by my name even after i requested it for like a zillion times

I don't know, i can't confirm that, but absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. And to assume either way is a dumb road to take

Assumptions are the mother of all f*kups, said my grand father, and i follow that, i look for evidence to avoid looking like a fool it if turns out the evidence proves things were different

Blind faith is for fools



да нет

Sourcetruth


So is it justified to have skepticism towards the idea that everyone has a soul?

Malisa

Malisa
Sourcetruth wrote:So is it justified to have skepticism towards the idea that everyone has a soul?

It is justified to ask about anything, it is not to mislead people with lies and all that crap that can't be proven but requires a leap of faith that you can't get back from

You won't succeed with this derailment

I'm still waiting for your answers to our questions

Go back to answer those questions about Frequencies please

You are here so you have time, don't run away



да нет

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
Have we found the glitch for Judy's fake matrix?

Here's the link for you Sourcetruth, so you can get right to it:

http://www.oom2.com/t66748p270-bill-ryan-of-project-avalon-debate-challenge-a-quartz-crystal-minion-sourcetruth-failure#144971

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
Sourcetruth,

Judy's newest video says you are to proceed here and get out of your comfort zone.

Oh, and that you have to deal with Malisa, but differently.

You are also not to be afraid.

Judy also says: Just don't pick up your pendulum and swing it!




THE PARALYSIS OF WHAT IF ... THE MATRIX GAME of LIFE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS3kXaE522k

Em


RamblerNash LMAO!
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 13 Scree461

Em


PurpleSkyz
I looked at her latest video.. YIKES!!! she sure is packing on the weight!
No Meat? Death meals? She might want to change up her diet a bit as it looks like she is eating whole chocolate cakes for all her meals instead of that burger!
Honestly Sourcetruth how you can believe a single word out of this bovines mouth is beyond me!
Yes, agree.  She has packed on a lot.  Zero Protein, High Carb is not a balanced Diet.  Vegan does not mean High Carb.

Em


SourceTruth:
Do you understand why Quartz Crystal tells you not to have orgasm?
It is draining your very essence of your being in order to create that feeling of pleasure. That good feeling is not free, it costs your source energies, which is your life essence.
Sex is not a need at all, it is an addictive primitive desire.





If Sex is not a need, just a primitive desire, how are babies made?
So, repeating RamblerNash's question:
how do Source Players create offspring without Sex & Orgasm?

Em


Malisa wrote :
You are not even a real source player according to your stupid rules, remember that thing about you not even having 25 dollars to pay for Yudy to give you answers? So you are poor and according to your rules that's impossible for a source player. This is so stupid



So true, great observation Malisa!   According to QC, ALL Source Players have a stable lifestyle, are not poor or wealthy, does not suffer any major setbacks, illness, trauma like accidents.
I believe you are poor indeed, SourceTruth!  That's why you sit online paid pennies by an old witch to promote her Scam, from which she grew fat, bought new awful fat clothes & hats.

Em


SourceTruth :
This is your 1111th post! Must mean this post has significance, because it shows that my arguments have not been defeated.

Also, your username, RamblerNash, has an english ordinal Gematria value of 111. Very significant... We are familiar with the number codes playing out in the matrix of repeating 1s.
(English ordinal: a-z, 1-26, a=1 --- b=2---z=26)


Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 13 Screen13
This is the gematria calculator I use

http://gematrinator.com/calculator/index.php




Wow SourceTruth, why you are pushing CHEAPSKATE GEMATRIA & not the REAL thing?  I question this because QC does not mention Gematria once in her videos, it's something I noticed on your newly created Forum.  Is QC brushing up on her Gematria "skills"?  Gematria is a "reserved" science, do you fit their Criteria?  I don't think so.  People (Hebrew Ancestry ONLY) who study the Kabbalah, use Gematria to manipulate the environment, (or so they claim).  Weather, Earth Quakes.   Kabbalah Scholars CONDEMN Gematria Calculators, it is an ANCIENT Science, ANCIENT methods, pen paper & Hebrew Mathematics, not digital simulators & translators LOL.  No wonder evil spirits attack QC'S CUSTOMERS, you are doing it wrong.



Last edited by Em on Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Em


Malisa wrote :
You are the one who decides when to reply, in a debate you have lost then, since you were unable to reply consistently and tried to derail the thread into meaningless crap no one asked about. 


So true Malisa!  I have witnessed SourceTruth using this tactic repeatedly!  Diversion, an old trick to get out a tight spot, unfortunately it's not working LOL

Em


Sourcetruth wrote:

Let me make this clear to you: Judy DID NOT talk or mention flashing/pulsating eyes in ANY of her videos! I have watched every single one of them and NOWHERE does she say anything close to describing flashing eyes! I discovered this phenomena completely on my own, simply by observing it after I raised my frequency!

So you cannot say she is ripping off someone else if she doesn't even say what you assumed she said in the first place!

You just assumed that I got this from her somehow, you were so focused on trying to debunk what I am saying that you just started assuming things.
So actually, I can be said to be the original source! I am the one who originally experienced and discovered this phenomena!
I clearly said that I did not get this from Quartz Crystal. and that I discovered this phenomena completely on my own.




Correct, QC does not mention seeing flashing lights from the eyes of the Soulless, neither does she mention cheapskate Gematria!  So are you "evolving" her theories?  You are the only EVER to report seeing flashing lights, NO other Source Players reported this, neither have they used Gematria.

Judy states that by abstaining from Sex & Meat (anything with a heart), the weight will just drop off (LOL) & you will open a window of opportunity to "rewrite" the script for you life, whatever you want it to be!  QC also warns against occult practices like "Blood Over Intent" & declared the Eastern Chakra system obsolete!  Perhaps you did "Blood Over Intent" that's why you seeing lights?  By warning people against this practice, it usually motivates human nature to try, I'm sure QC knows that too LOL!  

Very interesting that QC's "theories" align so much with Kabbalah Scholars, except for using Gematria.  The Mother determines the identity of a Source Player (same with Hebrews), the father is irrelevant.  Source Players are an exclusive Group who "power" the Soulless (Hebrew Elohim were created by the Most High, Elohim created ordinary human beings (Goyim).    Kabbalah Scholars condemn any other belief systems (including Christianity & Islam), old religions like Hindu & Buddhism, where the Chakra system is one of the foundations.



Last edited by Em on Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:49 am; edited 3 times in total

Em


SourceTruth :
You are just calling it a cult because you disagree with me about quartz crystal.
Prove that it is a cult.





Using cheapskate Gematria Simulators / Calculators to define issues numerically is a cult!

Professing going Vegan "The Weight Will Just Drop Off" is a cult!  (everyone is trying to lose weight, it does not just drop off LOL, it takes hard sweaty exercise & food rationing, irrespective of Protein intake)

Professing Celibacy while producing offspring must be a new Cult cause no-one ever managed it!

Professing Source Players are an Exclusive Group with a Soul, powering the Soulless & a Matrix, is a Cult!  Zero evidence!

Em


Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:You are just calling it a cult because you disagree with me about quartz crystal.
Prove that it is a cult.
My questions... answer. You must...
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 13 476f2510


It is around 7 pm in Cyprus, do you have an estimate on when you’ll get the answers to paste here? It’s been a full day already and I’m getting bored and you attempt to misdirect from my questions is not going to work
LMAO!

Malisa

Malisa
I think this is over, he won't be able to come up from the dead end he managed to get himself into with RamblerNash and seems like the usual help won't be coming anymore

He's on reddit again, and look at this LMAO

How dishonest, there's not a single bit of honesty on whoever this person is, nasty and creepy

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 13 Screen16
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 13 Screen15


Anyway, the last two videos from Judy are so perfectly well timed to what we were talking here that i find it very hard it is a coincidence

So i think he pretty much was given the boot and told to zip it before the entire cult is exposed, now he's trying another approach on reddit

Maybe that's what "going out of the comfort zone" means lol

Hey Source Kun...

ANNY NEW FRO CYPRAH!?
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 13 Cyprus10

CHEEKY BREEKY CYPRUS BLYAT?

LMFAO! I'm sorry could not resist :) 

And i told you before, watch out with mentioning names or posting pictures or anything that can lead into some problems ok, i guess you don't need to be reminded of that but just in case.

It was wise to remove the stuff about Bill Ryan and the other discord guy and not follow that path

Anyways, see you



да нет

Em


Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:Malisa, do you believe everyone has a soul?

I don't know, i can't confirm that, but absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. And to assume either way is a dumb road to take

Well answered Malisa!  

That is quite a "deep" question coming from Sourcetruth whose vocabulary seems to center around orgasm, meat & recently cheapskate Gematria.

Personally I don't believe everyone has a soul, according to my definition of a soul, that is.  Abusive Psychos who inflict pain on others or animals for instance.  Also Psychos who can lie without blinking an eyelid, like SourceTruth.

Don't think SourceTruth will stop "debating" (lol) here & other online sources.  Perhaps he is reseaching his very own scam, using QC's "success" as a base, that's why he is "evolving" her "theories", seeing lights & using novice Gematria.  Like a Testing Ground LOL.  

Be careful SourceTruth, one Scammer can still sue another for Plagiarism. LOL

Em


QC's Source Players, who ALL have stable lifestyles, never experienced misfortune or trauma, have no need to better themselves or develop. I agree with Eastern belief systems, suffering of the soul brings growth. So if Source Players have Souls, they are probably pretty shallow, hardly conquerors of the Game of Life. BS baffles Brains!

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
Em wrote:RamblerNash LMAO!
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 13 Scree461


"I'm melting"

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 13 Scree465

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
Em wrote:
PurpleSkyz
I looked at her latest video.. YIKES!!! she sure is packing on the weight!
No Meat? Death meals? She might want to change up her diet a bit as it looks like she is eating whole chocolate cakes for all her meals instead of that burger!
Honestly Sourcetruth how you can believe a single word out of this bovines mouth is beyond me!
Yes, agree.  She has packed on a lot.  Zero Protein, High Carb is not a balanced Diet.  Vegan does not mean High Carb.
It certainly does bring into question how the girth was acquired....

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
Em wrote:SourceTruth:
Do you understand why Quartz Crystal tells you not to have orgasm?
It is draining your very essence of your being in order to create that feeling of pleasure. That good feeling is not free, it costs your source energies, which is your life essence.
Sex is not a need at all, it is an addictive primitive desire.



If Sex is not a need, just a primitive desire, how are babies made?
So, repeating RamblerNash's question:
how do Source Players create offspring without Sex & Orgasm?
Maybe the question should be how was Sourcetruth conceived? LOL

I'll leave it there so that Sourcetruth can use their imagination about that "Date Night" and how things progressed...

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
Em wrote:SourceTruth :
This is your 1111th post! Must mean this post has significance, because it shows that my arguments have not been defeated.

Also, your username, RamblerNash, has an english ordinal Gematria value of 111. Very significant... We are familiar with the number codes playing out in the matrix of repeating 1s.
(English ordinal: a-z, 1-26, a=1 --- b=2---z=26)


Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 13 Screen13
This is the gematria calculator I use

http://gematrinator.com/calculator/index.php




Wow SourceTruth, why you are pushing CHEAPSKATE GEMATRIA & not the REAL thing?  I question this because QC does not mention Gematria once in her videos, it's something I noticed on your newly created Forum.  Is QC brushing up on her Gematria "skills"?  Gematria is a "reserved" science, do you fit their Criteria?  I don't think so.  People (Hebrew Ancestry ONLY) who study the Kabbalah, use Gematria to manipulate the environment, (or so they claim).  Weather, Earth Quakes.   Kabbalah Scholars CONDEMN Gematria Calculators, it is an ANCIENT Science, ANCIENT methods, pen paper & Hebrew Mathematics, not digital simulators & translators LOL.  No wonder evil spirits attack QC'S CUSTOMERS, you are doing it wrong.
Isn't it a bit odd for Sourcetruth to call out the owner of that site, yet use the information from it.

Are their no other calculators available from anywhere else for them to use?

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum