OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION

+7
Em
Genna
Oanalocko
Saffreya
PurpleSkyz
Soandso
sweetblondeminds
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 16]

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Malisa wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Malisa wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 Scree477
"I have inner alchemy instructions from QC"

Oh look...I have candy...

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 2961306396

And they are still seeking victims now over at James's YouTube.

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 Scree484

And using 2 of their accounts to fool their victims.

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 Scree485

Do you have a link for that last one picture? Would love to reference that on other sites as proof of their tactics

I just archived it. If they change or delete it, there is proof.

http://archive.is/xz78f

You can get the real link at the top of the page. ;)

And he did thank me for getting them banned.

shy 

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 Scree487

Oh, i guess as slow as he is and all that, he must have learned somehow that all publicity is good publicity

That's why he asked you about the guy in youtube, so he would post all the threads even if he has been banned or acted retarded on them, he just want to be noticed and be made viral, he knows it will lead more people desperate for attention or a way out of their miserable lives and there will be Judy to provide a fake way out where you are special unique and above all the people who "made you wrong"

He will also use this as a way to say "if we weren't right we would not be facing so much resistant and getting banned" 

He think he's smart, but he's autistic actually, he just refuses to acknowledge his problems, he even admitted to be on the spectrum on TOT at some point. i'll see if i can find that post, but he may have already edited to removed evidence as usual

Thanks for the link :)
Your welcome!

Not all the posts that they want to go viral will work well for them.

That's why they are doing so much damage control to try and save what they already have going. ;)

Keywords:
deception, subterfuge, pretense, sham, fake, show, deceit, false show, idle boast, feint, delusion, hoax, fraud, masquerade, charade; trick, stratagem, ruse, maneuver, scheme, artifice, machination, humbug, bluster, bombast, bragging, codology, put-on, put-up job, kidology

twitter, facebook, unexplained-mysteries, spiritualforums, abovetopsecret, godlikeproductions, projectavalon, actualized, jandeane81, reddit, David Schmidt, Robert Dunlap, Nicole Bowdler, Meta 1 Coin, Hocus Pocus, Pendulum, Magic Wand,

Quartz, Crystal, Judy, Sourcetruth, Source Player, Keystone Foundation, humanus, Dragonheart, Jerzy Babkowski, Susan, Doug Jones, Will Barney, Hobie, rumormillnews, Canadian, Fraud, PayPal, RCMP, FBI, IRS, TAX, Grandfather, Chinese, Beijing

Malisa

Malisa

RamblerNash wrote:It looks like they are running out of forums to infest looking for victims that they are going to launch a twitter campaign and find them. LOL

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 Scree488

They also do another approach, i saw some guy saying "why am i added to this group?" It seems they are adding people randomly then they tell them they were invited into the sourcetruth group because they are "source players" but they are invited to leave if they don't want to be there LOL

I guess they are inviting tons of people and hoping to see some getting interested and remaining in the group. Nasty

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Force people to follow them. LOL

I have the feeling that there is more going on here that just promoting QC.

QC is just the bait then...

Malisa

Malisa

RamblerNash wrote:Force people to follow them. LOL

I have the feeling that there is more going on here that just promoting QC.

QC is just the bait then...

Not sure, i don't see this "sourcetruth person" talking much about Judy these days but i do see him getting active on their own, opening other channels and trying to bring up a separate cult

I think the "go out of your comfort zone" video basically meant "you became a problem so now you are flying solo and do whatever but don't talk about me". So now they guy(s) are desperately trying to build their own cult and money engine

For example now they have a separate paypal link for donations on the Matrix Game of Life youtube channel, and they are talking about the Matrix a lot but never mention Judy or Quartz Crystal anymore, which as i said it's probably because she distanced from the "sourcetruth" fiasco, as we saw on those videos she posted last

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I think you both are spot on! You can smell the desperation which is why they are now working twitter.
I would love it if Abe Froman would get interested in these grifters. I'll bet they would love his work lmao!
After the holidays I am hoping some of my other YT channel creator friends will have some time to spare towards shining a spot light on this ever growing group of prolific fraudsters.
Tick Tock mofos...

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 Giphy

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

I caught up on some of the "sourcetruth" drama and found a few oddities at "The One Truth" forum that are concerning, at least to me.

Aragorn #197 wrote:I will give you a warning, though - and you may consider it an official one if you wish... Keep it up, and your membership here is going to be just as short-lived as it has been at all the other forums you've been at. Not because of your material, but because of your abrasive and intransigent demeanor.

Aragorn #203 wrote:You don't owe it to any other member of this forum to reveal your true identity - whether they are trying to goad you into doing so or not. However, the staff of The One Truth would very much appreciate it if you were honest with us about your identity.

You may do so by way of a private message to any of the staff members, and I promise you that we'll treat anything you tell us with confidentiality.

Aragorn #218 wrote:"sourcetruth is not who you suspect he is"

These are from the https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/13216-New-Agers-R-Us postings

With those statements, is Aragorn (administrator), with absolute certainty, able to verify, and vouch for, that "sourcetruth" is the 17 year old they claim to be, and not the person of around the age of 40, depicted in the picture posted as the admin and creator of the Facebook group, that they have made numerous statements, from various known aliases, and as "sourcetruth", to being the author?

Aragorn should be able to answer that without breaking any confidentiality, at least to himself, which one is the lie, if not both.

Despite the "Spirited" conversations, differing opinions, and what appears to be overly excessive repetition of the same type of postings from "sourcetruth", and what most would call ad hominem attacks, from several members, including "sourcetruth", is it "The One Truth" forum's policy, and position, to allow a known con man (or woman), or a highly suspected con artist that goes rather unquestioned, while continuing to exhibit questionable, and well known "Scam" or "Cult" activities, at "The One Truth" forum, and on other known social venues that have been linked to, to remain, and continue posting, while attracting more victims for their personal, or another's, financial gain?

Maybe they should mull those questions over if they are presenting themselves as a respectable forum to some degree.

It kind of boils down to whether Aragorn, and their staff, with what they already know, and what they can easily research, and are willing to be continuously fooled and then condone, while putting their members and guests at further risk, if "sourcetruth" is they want for their forum or not, given what has been recently discovered.

They should also be able to determine what their consequences from "sourcetruth" will be, based on what "sourcetruth" has already done to others, when "sourcetruth" doesn't get their way. They have already been owned, but may not know that yet.

I have also seen the invite from "sourcetruth", but "sourcetruth" had plenty of opportunity at OOM2 to have any discussions, and/or debate, but they have declined each time, in one form or another, while continuing their scam/cult spewage. Let "sourcetruth" goad.

Malisa

Malisa

RamblerNash wrote:I caught up on some of the "sourcetruth" drama and found a few oddities at "The One Truth" forum that are concerning, at least to me.

Aragorn #197 wrote:I will give you a warning, though - and you may consider it an official one if you wish... Keep it up, and your membership here is going to be just as short-lived as it has been at all the other forums you've been at. Not because of your material, but because of your abrasive and intransigent demeanor.

Aragorn #203 wrote:You don't owe it to any other member of this forum to reveal your true identity - whether they are trying to goad you into doing so or not. However, the staff of The One Truth would very much appreciate it if you were honest with us about your identity.

You may do so by way of a private message to any of the staff members, and I promise you that we'll treat anything you tell us with confidentiality.

Aragorn #218 wrote:"sourcetruth is not who you suspect he is"

These are from the https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/13216-New-Agers-R-Us postings

With those statements, is Aragorn (administrator), with absolute certainty, able to verify, and vouch for, that "sourcetruth" is the 17 year old they claim to be, and not the person of around the age of 40, depicted in the picture posted as the admin and creator of the Facebook group, that they have made numerous statements, from various known aliases, and as "sourcetruth", to being the author?

Aragorn should be able to answer that without breaking any confidentiality, at least to himself, which one is the lie, if not both.

Despite the "Spirited" conversations, differing opinions, and what appears to be overly excessive repetition of the same type of postings from "sourcetruth", and what most would call ad hominem attacks, from several members, including "sourcetruth", is it "The One Truth" forum's policy, and position, to allow a known con man (or woman), or a highly suspected con artist that goes rather unquestioned, while continuing to exhibit questionable, and well known "Scam" or "Cult" activities, at "The One Truth" forum, and on other known social venues that have been linked to, to remain, and continue posting, while attracting more victims for their personal, or another's, financial gain?

Maybe they should mull those questions over if they are presenting themselves as a respectable forum to some degree.

It kind of boils down to whether Aragorn, and their staff, with what they already know, and what they can easily research, and are willing to be continuously fooled and then condone, while putting their members and guests at further risk, if "sourcetruth" is they want for their forum or not, given what has been recently discovered.

They should also be able to determine what their consequences from "sourcetruth" will be, based on what "sourcetruth" has already done to others, when "sourcetruth" doesn't get their way. They have already been owned, but may not know that yet.

I have also seen the invite from "sourcetruth", but "sourcetruth" had plenty of opportunity at OOM2 to have any discussions, and/or debate, but they have declined each time, in one form or another, while continuing their scam/cult spewage. Let "sourcetruth" goad.

Honestly, i am disappointed in Aragorn, i thought he would have more critical thinking but he sided with sourcetruth as soon as he played the "ad hominem" card, without really thinking things through

Aragorn did ask for sourcetruth's id or other way to prove who he was. However for all i know, and given the history of lying of that "person", he could have used one of his kids or some other kid to fake the persona, but Aragorn seems to be totally convinced by sourcetruth.

One thing he lacked at is thinking this, what does it matter who the guy is, if he's still a scammer and playing people for money and delivering them into Judy's dirty hands? Just proving you are someone doesn't immediately clear you of your wrong doings, Aragorn didn't think that through as far as i can see, and that's lamentable

I went to TOT and explained how what i said can't be an ad hominem attack and in general i felt like i'm not welcome there right from a while ago with the "BorderDog" stupid issue happened, i pointed how it was a double standard since BorderDog plainly called me ignorant among other things and they did not do anything about it but consider me the one being toxic

The way i saw things play, i can see there's little critical thinking in the process of determining who is playing around and who is not, so i'm not even going to bother going to that site again. Sourcetruth is basically spitting on their faces while laughing and they help and support his scam and allow him open space to play and use their site as a platform. 

It's almost as if the official stance would be: "Despite all evidence of the kind of crap this person is and how he is deceiving me and everyone else, i have seen an id from him, so everything is good and he's cleared to use my site to continue his agenda"

It is up to them to be on the losing end. I was clear on what i said and i know it won't be liked much on that site but whatever, i don't have time for dumb games as they allow there

After i logged out last time, i have not checked anymore if there are replies, and there are most likely, but if they are anything like the ones i got before, then those replies are worthless

As it is, TOT seems to be a site which acts like a beaten woman, who figures out ways to excuse the beater and wakes up all smiling the next day, until the next beating comes up. Meh

When sourcetruth got unsubscribed on Avalon he went running to TOT and started bad mouthing Bill Ryan there :)

However, I guess TOT will be that platform sourcetruth has been looking for, time will tell but it looks like it may be LOL

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 Screen22

As a final note, i think it is completely unreasonable to expect other people to follow through with a line of thinking, as Aragorn seems to expect, without also being privy to the information he got, or he thinks he got.

There's is some kind of broken logic on that because how can we know and why would we blindly change our stance just because he said "sourcetruth is not who you suspect he is". That doesn't mean anything, it's just words on some website, the evidence and facts and hist behavior tell a very different story, and we can only work with the facts we have, not just some words someone put out there

I don't understand how this is not clear to Aragorn or anyone else on TOT, and it's totally disappointing they can't figure out we can't have the same opinion since we don't "know" what the staff on TOT "knows". It is frustrating the lack of vision and criteria on their part, to be honest

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Malisa wrote:Sourcetruth is basically spitting on their faces while laughing and they help and support his scam and allow him open space to play and use their site as a platform.

Malisa wrote:It's almost as if the official stance would be: "Despite all evidence of the kind of crap this person is and how he is deceiving me and everyone else, i have seen an id from him, so everything is good and he's cleared to use my site to continue his agenda"

It's quite noticeable that "sourcetruth" was running a different CON game on the folks over there lately, while at the same time seeking victims everywhere else.

If they choose not to see it now, then they will have to deal with the consequences from "sourcetruth", one way or the other.

All that could be done is to warn them, which you have done, and they get to decide their fate.

Malisa

Malisa

RamblerNash wrote:
Malisa wrote:Sourcetruth is basically spitting on their faces while laughing and they help and support his scam and allow him open space to play and use their site as a platform.

Malisa wrote:It's almost as if the official stance would be: "Despite all evidence of the kind of crap this person is and how he is deceiving me and everyone else, i have seen an id from him, so everything is good and he's cleared to use my site to continue his agenda"

It's quite noticeable that "sourcetruth" was running a different CON game on the folks over there lately, while at the same time seeking victims everywhere else.

If they choose not to see it now, then they will have to deal with the consequences from "sourcetruth", one way or the other.

All that could be done is to warn them, which you have done, and they get to decide their fate.

Da, and that "invitation" is just a symptom of his illness, he can't live without the attention and can't have a life where he is not a subject of discussion. He thrives on that LOL, that's why he will witter away once no one cares about what he has to say. 

He's like an energy vampire, requires lots of attention and sucks away happiness and energy from anyone else. 

Unfortunately for the QC minions, it is out in the open what they really are, just poorly educated mediocre blood/energy sucking leeches LMFAO

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 Scree490

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt5PnBISZ04

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I love this guy!!!
ahahaha

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 1292150244 SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 1628498548 SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 1628498548 SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 1628498548

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

And Source Truth says:

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 Scree492

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 1628498548 SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 1628498548 SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 1628498548 SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 1628498548

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LOL!!! I think the bloated bovine is trying to get a message of hope to Steven!
Does anyone know how Patreon handles dispensing 1099's? I think that would be interesting info hehe

https://youtu.be/Mp4F9th1tac

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth is now GOD!!!

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 Scree493

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

but but I thought Steven the SourceShill wooshipped only Judy??? Oh my I hope things are okay with them. Do you think his failure to lure fresh meat to her patreon has changed things? Oh dear...

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 2961306396

Malisa

Malisa

RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth is now GOD!!!

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 Scree493

XI XI,

Mama Yudy doesn't love him no more :P 

*Sent you a PM :)

Malisa

Malisa

RamblerNash wrote:And Source Truth says:

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 Scree492

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 1628498548 SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 1628498548 SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 1628498548 SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 1628498548

Self entitled fool

"Excuse me dear sir, i am a source player who dedicates his little life to promote this channel you have questioned and i feel insulted, as it is all i have in my giant empty head. Please remove your comments as i am offended and i can't deal with people seeing through the crap i live from day by day. Thank you dear sir

P.S. Be warned that if you don't backtrack and believe in Yudy you will be marked as a soulless person, and there will be no frequencies for you. You have been warned by this precious snowflake source player
"

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Malisa wrote:At least for me, i will not go into that site ever, because of

1. It would give up my location, and i can't chance that xi xi, i don't feel like getting raped or something worse :P
2. If you tell me to do something, i will do the opposite, 100% :P
3. I'm not going to help you raise awareness of QC beyond forums, nope :P :P
Your intuition is correct...

http://www.oom2.com/t67550-scammer-alert-sourcetruth-now-promotes-known-pedophiles

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

RamblerNash wrote:SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 Scree473
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 Scree474

Well that was quick. LOL

Ajmal doesn't want/isn't going to be a mod any more...

Is Steve getting ready for a switch-over?

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 Scree506

A brand new facebook member. LOL

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 Scree507

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The old switcheroo!!! A more appropriate 17 year old pic now?
Epic FAIL SourceScum!

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 2071176553 SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 1628498548 SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 1628498548 SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 1628498548 SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 2491603373

Malisa

Malisa

xi xi xi

Someone keeps reporting me as a bot. No end to this harassment, wonder who keeps bugging me about that particular issue and trying to get me locked out of twitter? :P

I have already proved to them i'm real, see second pic after the harassment one :) And yet.......

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 Screen23

It keeps going LMAO, someone is very interested in reporting me over and over as a bot? I wonder who would of all people be interested in that.. LMFAO

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 66464124pIq
Desperate losers in desperate times, require desperate measures :P

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

RamblerNash wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:What’s the Matrix? What’s outside it? How can I escape it?

Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 35:58 — 41.2MB)

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 The-Matrix-300x169
What is a Matrix? What does the word mean? What are people referring to to when they talk of ‘the Matrix’? Why use the story of the film as a metaphor? Let’s shed some light on the topic and see why a science fiction story can serve as a useful illustration of modern life.
Firstly, let me say that I do not propose we live in a computer generated virtual reality dream world. The metaphor usefully illustrates the relatively unconscious mode of existence of the vast majority of humanity. For example, few people are aware of the philosophical convictions that underpin their attitudes, their mindset and their thinking, and therefore their choices, their actions and their lives. Few are aware that they are not politically free, or of the way in which they are economically exploited through taxation and inflation.
The Oxford English dictionary informs us the word originates in Late Middle English from the Latin for ‘breeding female’, or ‘womb’, from mater, matr- ‘mother’.

Oxford English dictionary definition of Matrix

1. The cultural, social, or political environment in which something develops.

2. A mass of fine-grained rock in which gems, crystals, or fossils are embedded.

1. Biology  The substance between cells or in which structures are embedded. ‘the lipid matrix of olfactory cells’.

2. Fine material used to bind together the coarser particles of a composite substance.
      ‘the matrix of gravel paths is hoed regularly’

3. A mould in which something, such as a record or printing type, is cast or shaped. ‘her two duets with Isobel Baillie were never issued and the matrices were destroyed’.

4. A rectangular array of quantities or expressions in rows and columns that is treated as a single entity and manipulated according to particular rules. ‘this formula applies for all square matrices’.

5. An organizational structure in which two or more lines of command, responsibility, or communication may run through the same individual. as modifier ‘matrix structures are said to foster greater flexibility’.

We can see from the dictionary definition that a matrix is the cultural social or political environment in which something develops. It is also is a kind of a mould shaping the outcome. It can also be a rectangular mathematical array of quantities or data treated as a single entity and manipulated by the same rules. And it can be an organised structure where two or more lines of command, responsibility or communication run through the same individual.
Bear these aspects of its meaning in mind during what follows.

The Matrix film

The title of my Podcast refers to the 1999 Science-fiction film “The Matrix” that depicts a dystopian future in which a slave race of humans are unconscious of the greater context of their lives. They ‘live’ in a computer generated reality dream state made by machines (or Artificial Intelligence), or at least this is where their consciousness has experiences. Meanwhile, the heat and electrical energy from their bodies is harvested. The lead character, Neo, meets a group of rebels who have broken out of the dream state and he joins them by choosing the Red Pill (singifying wanting to know). Once on the outside they then struggle for freedom against the AI machines in the grim ‘reality’ of a devastated and spoiled Earth.

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 Screen-Shot-2018-11-10-at-14.59.54-300x188

Why use the Matrix as a metaphor for modern life?

In reality, the typical citizen of the UK neither knows nor cares much about the greater context of their lives. It is the same across much of the western world. Few people understand that we are not politically free. We cannot be free if our property rights are violated through taxation under threat of imprisonment. Most prefer to believe the propaganda that claims we live in a free world and are governed by consent.
The vast majority consult their familiar social group  for their understanding of reality or their political convictions, and few really arrive at any original thoughts or insights of their own. The so-called ‘education system’ of the western world discourages thinking and dumbs down successive generations into mindless automatons.
The Matrix is the prison of conventional thinking. It is going with the flow and believing what those in control want you to believe. It is declining to judge, to discern, to choose, what is right and what is not. The Matrix is a mindset, it is a habit of not really being bothered enough to find out about stuff, a habit of evasion, or non enquiry, of non curiosity. Because the model is acceptance of the group view without question this results in the widespread support for socialism, collectivism, and in men living to serve others. It is conformity and the opposite of individually pursued and achieved self-initiated goals.
Socialism is on the rise rooted in the dominant (and unquestioned) morality of altruism. Mysticism is also gaining ground. Although traditional religions are loosing support a secular form of spirituality is replacing it. People believe that they create their own reality, that they have a higher self out there somewhere, that everything is an illusion. I examine Mysticism and Altruism elsewhere, but for now the point is that the dominant cultural theme which is downloaded subconsciously is not one of intellectual independence, it is one of conformity. Furthermore, it is loaded with presumptions and premises that do not serve humanity.

Objective reality

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 Screen-Shot-2018-11-10-at-14.59.56-300x188

We live in an objective reality. This means that reality is an objective absolute that we are born into. It is already here when we arrive. We do not create it. Existence exists independent of any consciousness; yours, mine, supernatural, divine or anything. Things are what they are. Reality is what it is. A is A. The reality we find ourselves in was not created by a supernatural being. Existence exists and only existence exists.
Everything that exists has an identity and it is the task of our consciousness to identify that which exists. We know this from our every day experience. The better we know reality, the better we conceptually understand it, the more successfully we can manipulate it and the better our lives can be. There are still things we do not understand but they must be clearly identified as such with no attempt to substitute invention for enquiry.
The ideas of Ayn Rand are very helpful in understanding this basic truth and getting it firmly written in our subconscious minds. It is vital to connect with reality effectively, and to the extent that we entertain ideas that do not correlate with reality is the extent to which we are off track and cause ourselves suffering. Schizophrenics and insane people disregard the facts of reality in preference for their own subjective feelings and delusions – to their bitter cost. More functional people are rational to varying degrees and implicitly acknowledge reality as an objective absolute in the majority of their behaviour. Few people are exclusively and consistently rational.

The Red pill or the Blue pill?

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 Screen-Shot-2018-11-10-at-14.59.59-300x188

One theme of the film is that of volitional choice. Neo, the hero, makes a choice ‘to know’. This is the human condition. Do you want to know or are you happy to follow everyone else. Our choice in life, like Neo’s in the film, is to decide whether or nott we want to know and understand our world in the fullest sense of the meaning. This means taking responsibility to think and judge.
Sanity is being in touch with reality. Use your senses and check the empirical evidence. Be careful not to entertain philosophical ideas wrapped up in slogans that contradict your day to day experience.

Matrix nonsense

There are many ideas promulgated on the web and Youtube that do not stand up to scrutiny. Like the ideas listed below many are a distractions masquerading as truth. To the extent you take them onboard they will blind you to reality and leave you in the dream world some people claim they wish to escape. If we do not wish to exhibit the same mental habits as Schizophrenics and the inmates of Asylums we must make it a priority to connect with reality and discount ideas for which there is no evidence or where the evidence of reality contradicts them.

• Your infinite source or your ‘higher’ self – existing somewhere else, not a part of the conscious YOU.

• The Matrix is just one game of many – or one reality of many!

• Everything is an illusion, none of it exists.

• Things seem real but that has nothing to do with reality.

• You must raise your frequency.

• You live multiple lifetimes.

• We are all one.

• Reality is whatever you believ it to be.

• If you vibrate at a lower frequency in the ‘lower plains’ you will experiences unpleasant things.

• Your frequency determines what you experience in this illusory 3-d virtual reality dream state.

• If you are at a lower frequency you give power to the Matrix to create more evil.

• You can get the answer to any question using a pendulum to access infinite source truth.

• We live in a computer-generated virtual reality.

• Fear will trap you in a lower frequency

Outside the Matrix a truly human life is possible

Men can exist as slaves but it is not a truly human life, one proper to man. The masses can exist as zombies but that is not a fully human life proper to man. People can survive for a limited time in a state of sickness, anxiety and depression, but that is not a truly human life. A truly human life proper to the nature of man can only be lived in conditions of political freedom where men have the right to exist for their own sake and to keep the products of their own efforts. It is only made possible when men are free to think and to to reason and to act upon their judgment. This is when men flourish.
When I say Outside the Matrix I mean outside the mindset of the majority. One has to reject the mainstream Matrix philosophy, the metaphysics of Mysticism and the morality of Altruism. to find these values and allow men to flourish on Earth.

Peace lies outside the Matrix

The non-aggression principle requires us to not use force against anyone. This is the essence of peace. The non-initiation of the use of force. Self-defence is another matter and is entirely moral when aggression is used against us. Our present mainstream culture is all about violent coercion. Force dominates our culture from the way we are parented to the way we are governed. Outside the matrix, rational men respect the non-aggression principle. They negotiate using reason and persuasion, they do not force and coercion. This is the way of peace. It is the way of human adults in full consciousness acting in their rational self-interest.

Freedom lies outside the Matrix

The recognition of man’s right to own his own life and to live according to his judgment is the essence of freedom. Within mainstream western culture, man is held to be his brother’s keeper and socialism is widely regarded as a good idea – in spite of its historical record of abject failure. Soviet Russia, Chairman Mao’s China, Pol Pot’s Cambodia are all examples of where socialism leads. But still, the crazy notion persists. Outside the Matrix rational men respect the right of man to own his own life and to live for his own sake.

Abundance lies outside the Matrix

Property rights are the only implementation of individual rights and without them, no other rights can exist. A free market is the result and wealth creation is enabled. However, taxation, licensing and regulation are the norm within the mainstream culture (the Matrix). People have forgotten that the coercive expropriation of any percentage of one’s wealth and income is theft. The mainstream culture ignores the fact that to give 50% or any percentage of one’s income every month amounts to slavery. Without this institutionalised theft and with property rights respected capitalism could flourish and wealth and abundance could result. Outside the Matrix rational men respect each other’s right to keep the products of their own effort.

Justice lies outside the Matrix

When property rights are respected and governments cease to expropriate wealth from individuals and businesses capitalism can prevail. Capitalism is a system with justice as its guiding principle. A fair price is struck between two parties according to their voluntary participation and judgment.
Happiness can only be achieved outside the matrix because it is an effect. you have to be free to act on your own judgment to be happy because you have to be free to select and pursue your own goals free from interference of others by means of force. Here in England, I am not even free to build myself a house on my own land. The government of the UK requires me to have their permission in order to build a home. It is a discretionary favour handed out to some but not others according to various arbitrary criteria.
It is important to know the difference between happiness and pleasure and to understand the roots of lasting happiness. It results from being free to pursue one’s own self-initiated goals. It requires freedom. Freedom is something that we do not yet have. The illusion of freedom is sold, but until men are allowed to live for their own sake, and allowed to act upon their own judgment and allowed to keep the products of their own effort we will not be free.

The way out is to become more conscious. But how do we do that?

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 Freedom-300x200
Our uniquely human form of consciousness enables us to enjoy conceptual awareness through the ability to see patterns in reality, to generalise and form abstract concepts. We have the ability to conceptualise or to put similar things into groups that we call concepts. This is how we gain knowledge of reality. No other living organism that we know of possesses this ability. This is why we are at the top of the food chain. Every other living organism has to adapt to its environment or perish. man has the ability through his conceptual faculty to adapt his environment to his needs.
Our conceptual faculty gives us an ability unique among living organisms to zoom out ever further from our immediate surroundings, to conceive of the passage of time that is a human life and to see an ever-larger context of our existence. We can plan, anticipate, and see the bigger picture. Furthermore, our faculty of reason and capacity to integrate our acquired knowledge into a non-contradictory sum enables us to test ideas against reality and to join dots so that we can figure out how to do things. Our power of imagination enables us to conceive of things that do not even exist yet. This gives us the power to create things we need and to invent new technologies and products.
It is the act of using our uniquely human ability to conceptualise that makes us human. And this is the way out of the matrix. It is to become more human and less like animals. To think more. To be rational and to build our conceptual awareness. This it eh process by which we come to understand such concepts as justice, freedom and individual rights. And these are what is required for a future of peace freedom and abundance.

Becoming more conscious

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 Becoming-more-conscious-300x225
To become more conscious means to become more conceptually aware. There is no other route to knowledge. Knowledge is the correct identification of some aspect of reality in conceptual form. Our ability to conceptualise and see ever-greater patterns, in reality, is unlimited and it enables us to gain potentially vast knowledge both from our own experience and from others before us.
The senses cannot be ‘turned up’ as it were, they either function to their full potential to give us information about reality or they do not. We are either tuned in to our world or we are not. We either pay attention or we do not. But our conceptual faculty has no such limits. By forming mental abstractions we can mentally zoom out creating ever wider abstractions or mentally zoom in creating ever narrower ones. Thus potentially gaining an ever-increasing knowledge of reality. This is the route to becoming more conscious. This is the only path open to humanity if it is ever to evolve in consciousness at all.

Thinking

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 Thinking-Image-10-300x270
The way out of the matrix then is to increase this conceptual awareness and thus gaining knowledge. It is then to use the art of reasoned argument to explain what we have learned to others. This is the only way to spread sound ideas rooted in reality and thus create a peaceful and free world.
There is so much disinformation out there in the world and much of it is deeply entrenched in the minds of the masses. For example, the anti-capitalists and those who espouse collectivism and socialism. These are the enemy of freedom.
Philosophy is the subject area that deserves specific attention if we are to ensure that we are thinking independently and in accordance with reality. But there are many different philosophical schools of thought, and many of them are duff steers. We need a philosophy that is true, one that guides us correctly to identify reality. That philosophy is objectivism.
Once we are thinking independently and we have achieved intellectual sovereignty, we are up-and-running as fully functional human beings. This may seem harsh to all those who are not so. But you cannot claim to be a fully functional human being if you are not independently using your rational faculty and your thinking mind.
Feel free to join in the conversation and leave a comment below.
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 Nigel-and-Lynnie-Winter-150x150
Live the life you love
Nigel Howitt
Treehouse Farm
November 2018

http://www.lawfulrebel.com/outside-matrix/

Wasn't that a nice find from Malisa Sourcetruth?

Keywords:
unexplained-mysteries, spiritualforums, abovetopsecret, godlikeproductions, projectavalon, actualized, jandeane81, reddit, David Schmidt, Robert Dunlap, Nicole Bowdler, Meta 1 Coin, Hocus Pocus, Pendulum, Magic Wand,

Quartz, Crystal, Judy, Sourcetruth, Source Player, Keystone Foundation, humanus, Dragonheart, Jerzy Babkowski, Susan, Doug Jones, Will Barney, Hobie, rumormillnews, Canadian, Fraud, PayPal, RCMP, FBI, IRS, TAX, Grandfather, Chinese, Beijing

deception, subterfuge, pretense, sham, fake, show, deceit, false show, idle boast, feint, delusion, hoax, fraud, masquerade, charade; trick, stratagem, ruse, maneuver, scheme, artifice, machination, humbug, bluster, bombast, bragging, codology, put-on, put-up job, kidology

Shortly after this was posted, some comments were made on their website.

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 Scree515

Malisa

Malisa

RamblerNash wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:What’s the Matrix? What’s outside it? How can I escape it?

Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 35:58 — 41.2MB)

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 The-Matrix-300x169

What is a Matrix? What does the word mean? What are people referring to to when they talk of ‘the Matrix’? Why use the story of the film as a metaphor? Let’s shed some light on the topic and see why a science fiction story can serve as a useful illustration of modern life.

Firstly, let me say that I do not propose we live in a computer generated virtual reality dream world. The metaphor usefully illustrates the relatively unconscious mode of existence of the vast majority of humanity. For example, few people are aware of the philosophical convictions that underpin their attitudes, their mindset and their thinking, and therefore their choices, their actions and their lives. Few are aware that they are not politically free, or of the way in which they are economically exploited through taxation and inflation.

The Oxford English dictionary informs us the word originates in Late Middle English from the Latin for ‘breeding female’, or ‘womb’, from mater, matr- ‘mother’.

Oxford English dictionary definition of Matrix

1. The cultural, social, or political environment in which something develops.

2. A mass of fine-grained rock in which gems, crystals, or fossils are embedded.

1. Biology  The substance between cells or in which structures are embedded. ‘the lipid matrix of olfactory cells’.

2. Fine material used to bind together the coarser particles of a composite substance.
      ‘the matrix of gravel paths is hoed regularly’

3. A mould in which something, such as a record or printing type, is cast or shaped. ‘her two duets with Isobel Baillie were never issued and the matrices were destroyed’.

4. A rectangular array of quantities or expressions in rows and columns that is treated as a single entity and manipulated according to particular rules. ‘this formula applies for all square matrices’.

5. An organizational structure in which two or more lines of command, responsibility, or communication may run through the same individual. as modifier ‘matrix structures are said to foster greater flexibility’.

We can see from the dictionary definition that a matrix is the cultural social or political environment in which something develops. It is also is a kind of a mould shaping the outcome. It can also be a rectangular mathematical array of quantities or data treated as a single entity and manipulated by the same rules. And it can be an organised structure where two or more lines of command, responsibility or communication run through the same individual.

Bear these aspects of its meaning in mind during what follows.

The Matrix film

The title of my Podcast refers to the 1999 Science-fiction film “The Matrix” that depicts a dystopian future in which a slave race of humans are unconscious of the greater context of their lives. They ‘live’ in a computer generated reality dream state made by machines (or Artificial Intelligence), or at least this is where their consciousness has experiences. Meanwhile, the heat and electrical energy from their bodies is harvested. The lead character, Neo, meets a group of rebels who have broken out of the dream state and he joins them by choosing the Red Pill (singifying wanting to know). Once on the outside they then struggle for freedom against the AI machines in the grim ‘reality’ of a devastated and spoiled Earth.

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 Screen-Shot-2018-11-10-at-14.59.54-300x188

Why use the Matrix as a metaphor for modern life?

In reality, the typical citizen of the UK neither knows nor cares much about the greater context of their lives. It is the same across much of the western world. Few people understand that we are not politically free. We cannot be free if our property rights are violated through taxation under threat of imprisonment. Most prefer to believe the propaganda that claims we live in a free world and are governed by consent.

The vast majority consult their familiar social group  for their understanding of reality or their political convictions, and few really arrive at any original thoughts or insights of their own. The so-called ‘education system’ of the western world discourages thinking and dumbs down successive generations into mindless automatons.

The Matrix is the prison of conventional thinking. It is going with the flow and believing what those in control want you to believe. It is declining to judge, to discern, to choose, what is right and what is not. The Matrix is a mindset, it is a habit of not really being bothered enough to find out about stuff, a habit of evasion, or non enquiry, of non curiosity. Because the model is acceptance of the group view without question this results in the widespread support for socialism, collectivism, and in men living to serve others. It is conformity and the opposite of individually pursued and achieved self-initiated goals.

Socialism is on the rise rooted in the dominant (and unquestioned) morality of altruism. Mysticism is also gaining ground. Although traditional religions are loosing support a secular form of spirituality is replacing it. People believe that they create their own reality, that they have a higher self out there somewhere, that everything is an illusion. I examine Mysticism and Altruism elsewhere, but for now the point is that the dominant cultural theme which is downloaded subconsciously is not one of intellectual independence, it is one of conformity. Furthermore, it is loaded with presumptions and premises that do not serve humanity.

Objective reality

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 Screen-Shot-2018-11-10-at-14.59.56-300x188

We live in an objective reality. This means that reality is an objective absolute that we are born into. It is already here when we arrive. We do not create it. Existence exists independent of any consciousness; yours, mine, supernatural, divine or anything. Things are what they are. Reality is what it is. A is A. The reality we find ourselves in was not created by a supernatural being. Existence exists and only existence exists.

Everything that exists has an identity and it is the task of our consciousness to identify that which exists. We know this from our every day experience. The better we know reality, the better we conceptually understand it, the more successfully we can manipulate it and the better our lives can be. There are still things we do not understand but they must be clearly identified as such with no attempt to substitute invention for enquiry.

The ideas of Ayn Rand are very helpful in understanding this basic truth and getting it firmly written in our subconscious minds. It is vital to connect with reality effectively, and to the extent that we entertain ideas that do not correlate with reality is the extent to which we are off track and cause ourselves suffering. Schizophrenics and insane people disregard the facts of reality in preference for their own subjective feelings and delusions – to their bitter cost. More functional people are rational to varying degrees and implicitly acknowledge reality as an objective absolute in the majority of their behaviour. Few people are exclusively and consistently rational.

The Red pill or the Blue pill?

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 Screen-Shot-2018-11-10-at-14.59.59-300x188

One theme of the film is that of volitional choice. Neo, the hero, makes a choice ‘to know’. This is the human condition. Do you want to know or are you happy to follow everyone else. Our choice in life, like Neo’s in the film, is to decide whether or nott we want to know and understand our world in the fullest sense of the meaning. This means taking responsibility to think and judge.

Sanity is being in touch with reality. Use your senses and check the empirical evidence. Be careful not to entertain philosophical ideas wrapped up in slogans that contradict your day to day experience.

Matrix nonsense

There are many ideas promulgated on the web and Youtube that do not stand up to scrutiny. Like the ideas listed below many are a distractions masquerading as truth. To the extent you take them onboard they will blind you to reality and leave you in the dream world some people claim they wish to escape. If we do not wish to exhibit the same mental habits as Schizophrenics and the inmates of Asylums we must make it a priority to connect with reality and discount ideas for which there is no evidence or where the evidence of reality contradicts them.

• Your infinite source or your ‘higher’ self – existing somewhere else, not a part of the conscious YOU.

• The Matrix is just one game of many – or one reality of many!

• Everything is an illusion, none of it exists.

• Things seem real but that has nothing to do with reality.

• You must raise your frequency.

• You live multiple lifetimes.

• We are all one.

• Reality is whatever you believ it to be.

• If you vibrate at a lower frequency in the ‘lower plains’ you will experiences unpleasant things.

• Your frequency determines what you experience in this illusory 3-d virtual reality dream state.

• If you are at a lower frequency you give power to the Matrix to create more evil.

• You can get the answer to any question using a pendulum to access infinite source truth.

• We live in a computer-generated virtual reality.

• Fear will trap you in a lower frequency

Outside the Matrix a truly human life is possible

Men can exist as slaves but it is not a truly human life, one proper to man. The masses can exist as zombies but that is not a fully human life proper to man. People can survive for a limited time in a state of sickness, anxiety and depression, but that is not a truly human life. A truly human life proper to the nature of man can only be lived in conditions of political freedom where men have the right to exist for their own sake and to keep the products of their own efforts. It is only made possible when men are free to think and to to reason and to act upon their judgment. This is when men flourish.

When I say Outside the Matrix I mean outside the mindset of the majority. One has to reject the mainstream Matrix philosophy, the metaphysics of Mysticism and the morality of Altruism. to find these values and allow men to flourish on Earth.

Peace lies outside the Matrix

The non-aggression principle requires us to not use force against anyone. This is the essence of peace. The non-initiation of the use of force. Self-defence is another matter and is entirely moral when aggression is used against us. Our present mainstream culture is all about violent coercion. Force dominates our culture from the way we are parented to the way we are governed. Outside the matrix, rational men respect the non-aggression principle. They negotiate using reason and persuasion, they do not force and coercion. This is the way of peace. It is the way of human adults in full consciousness acting in their rational self-interest.

Freedom lies outside the Matrix

The recognition of man’s right to own his own life and to live according to his judgment is the essence of freedom. Within mainstream western culture, man is held to be his brother’s keeper and socialism is widely regarded as a good idea – in spite of its historical record of abject failure. Soviet Russia, Chairman Mao’s China, Pol Pot’s Cambodia are all examples of where socialism leads. But still, the crazy notion persists. Outside the Matrix rational men respect the right of man to own his own life and to live for his own sake.

Abundance lies outside the Matrix

Property rights are the only implementation of individual rights and without them, no other rights can exist. A free market is the result and wealth creation is enabled. However, taxation, licensing and regulation are the norm within the mainstream culture (the Matrix). People have forgotten that the coercive expropriation of any percentage of one’s wealth and income is theft. The mainstream culture ignores the fact that to give 50% or any percentage of one’s income every month amounts to slavery. Without this institutionalised theft and with property rights respected capitalism could flourish and wealth and abundance could result. Outside the Matrix rational men respect each other’s right to keep the products of their own effort.

Justice lies outside the Matrix

When property rights are respected and governments cease to expropriate wealth from individuals and businesses capitalism can prevail. Capitalism is a system with justice as its guiding principle. A fair price is struck between two parties according to their voluntary participation and judgment.

Happiness can only be achieved outside the matrix because it is an effect. you have to be free to act on your own judgment to be happy because you have to be free to select and pursue your own goals free from interference of others by means of force. Here in England, I am not even free to build myself a house on my own land. The government of the UK requires me to have their permission in order to build a home. It is a discretionary favour handed out to some but not others according to various arbitrary criteria.

It is important to know the difference between happiness and pleasure and to understand the roots of lasting happiness. It results from being free to pursue one’s own self-initiated goals. It requires freedom. Freedom is something that we do not yet have. The illusion of freedom is sold, but until men are allowed to live for their own sake, and allowed to act upon their own judgment and allowed to keep the products of their own effort we will not be free.

The way out is to become more conscious. But how do we do that?

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 Freedom-300x200

Our uniquely human form of consciousness enables us to enjoy conceptual awareness through the ability to see patterns in reality, to generalise and form abstract concepts. We have the ability to conceptualise or to put similar things into groups that we call concepts. This is how we gain knowledge of reality. No other living organism that we know of possesses this ability. This is why we are at the top of the food chain. Every other living organism has to adapt to its environment or perish. man has the ability through his conceptual faculty to adapt his environment to his needs.

Our conceptual faculty gives us an ability unique among living organisms to zoom out ever further from our immediate surroundings, to conceive of the passage of time that is a human life and to see an ever-larger context of our existence. We can plan, anticipate, and see the bigger picture. Furthermore, our faculty of reason and capacity to integrate our acquired knowledge into a non-contradictory sum enables us to test ideas against reality and to join dots so that we can figure out how to do things. Our power of imagination enables us to conceive of things that do not even exist yet. This gives us the power to create things we need and to invent new technologies and products.

It is the act of using our uniquely human ability to conceptualise that makes us human. And this is the way out of the matrix. It is to become more human and less like animals. To think more. To be rational and to build our conceptual awareness. This it eh process by which we come to understand such concepts as justice, freedom and individual rights. And these are what is required for a future of peace freedom and abundance.

Becoming more conscious

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 Becoming-more-conscious-300x225

To become more conscious means to become more conceptually aware. There is no other route to knowledge. Knowledge is the correct identification of some aspect of reality in conceptual form. Our ability to conceptualise and see ever-greater patterns, in reality, is unlimited and it enables us to gain potentially vast knowledge both from our own experience and from others before us.

The senses cannot be ‘turned up’ as it were, they either function to their full potential to give us information about reality or they do not. We are either tuned in to our world or we are not. We either pay attention or we do not. But our conceptual faculty has no such limits. By forming mental abstractions we can mentally zoom out creating ever wider abstractions or mentally zoom in creating ever narrower ones. Thus potentially gaining an ever-increasing knowledge of reality. This is the route to becoming more conscious. This is the only path open to humanity if it is ever to evolve in consciousness at all.

Thinking

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 Thinking-Image-10-300x270

The way out of the matrix then is to increase this conceptual awareness and thus gaining knowledge. It is then to use the art of reasoned argument to explain what we have learned to others. This is the only way to spread sound ideas rooted in reality and thus create a peaceful and free world.

There is so much disinformation out there in the world and much of it is deeply entrenched in the minds of the masses. For example, the anti-capitalists and those who espouse collectivism and socialism. These are the enemy of freedom.

Philosophy is the subject area that deserves specific attention if we are to ensure that we are thinking independently and in accordance with reality. But there are many different philosophical schools of thought, and many of them are duff steers. We need a philosophy that is true, one that guides us correctly to identify reality. That philosophy is objectivism.

Once we are thinking independently and we have achieved intellectual sovereignty, we are up-and-running as fully functional human beings. This may seem harsh to all those who are not so. But you cannot claim to be a fully functional human being if you are not independently using your rational faculty and your thinking mind.

Feel free to join in the conversation and leave a comment below.

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 Nigel-and-Lynnie-Winter-150x150
Live the life you love
Nigel Howitt
Treehouse Farm
November 2018

http://www.lawfulrebel.com/outside-matrix/

Wasn't that a nice find from Malisa Sourcetruth?

Keywords:
unexplained-mysteries, spiritualforums, abovetopsecret, godlikeproductions, projectavalon, actualized, jandeane81, reddit, David Schmidt, Robert Dunlap, Nicole Bowdler, Meta 1 Coin, Hocus Pocus, Pendulum, Magic Wand,

Shortly after this was posted, some comments were made on their website.

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 Scree515
Completely ignored the author of that post and just posted his usual spam link to youtube!

A scammer/spammer can't talk of anything or have a real discussion, he's just programmed to scam & spam :P

Malisa

Malisa

Meanwhile on ATS, no one cares to even acknowledge the crazy SourceLiar LOL

And he tried to push orgone energy like this

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 16 Screen24

Orgone energy can only come from source players, but orgone enery is sexual in nature and can only come from orgasm, something the QC cult rejects by principle. 

Retarded foolish logic LOL, he didn't understood the orgone energy concept and babbled about it without knowing what he was talking about at all

bat boy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum