OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
 My Bad Attitude by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
 My Bad Attitude by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
 My Bad Attitude by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
 My Bad Attitude by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
 My Bad Attitude by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
 My Bad Attitude by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
 My Bad Attitude by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
 My Bad Attitude by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
 My Bad Attitude by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
 My Bad Attitude by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
 My Bad Attitude by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
 My Bad Attitude by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
 My Bad Attitude by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
 My Bad Attitude by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
 My Bad Attitude by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
 My Bad Attitude by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
 My Bad Attitude by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
 My Bad Attitude by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
 My Bad Attitude by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
 My Bad Attitude by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
 My Bad Attitude by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
 My Bad Attitude by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Bad Attitude by Anna Von Reitz plus more

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

My Bad Attitude

My Bad Attitude by Anna Von Reitz plus more Proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fannavonreitz.com%2Fanna145
By Anna Von Reitz

First point-- this can be an ugly world. And I have seen plenty of that ugliness. I have seen how every nasty, prurient, self-serving, lousy aspect of human nature gets "employed" by the Satanists among us and how every virtue can be twisted to serve the Devil, too.
Some people call this a "Bad Attitude". Others recognize it as wisdom.
There is, in fact, a Bad Attitude that is required, if you don't want to be taken in and messed with and abused. You have to be skeptical. You have to be hard. And sometimes, you have to be rude, too.
Second point --- we are dealing with Satanists, whether we wake up and realize it or not. Satanists and their flunkies make up around thirty percent of the population.
And Satanists worship the Father of All Lies.
They lie about anything and everything. They lie for money. They lie for amusement. They lie for political advantage. They lie simply to lie.
Third point --- think about what you are being asked to believe.
Normal children who are harmed by predators go to their parents and tell them that they have been hurt. Why? Because they trust their parents to protect them and help them feel better.
The parents then report the abuse to the police.
The police investigate. Reports and complaints are generated. All sorts of interviews take place, including mental health interviews, medical examinations, and so on.
If there is sufficient evidence, charges are brought.
So what kind of child doesn't report abuse?
The children of Satanists don't, because their own parents abuse them the same way.
If Uncle Marty rapes you, it's no big deal because Daddy already did the same.
And there is nowhere to go in the mind of such a child, because if they go directly to the police, all they will get is more abuse, or, they will wind up dead.
So, enter Professor Ford and all the people coming forward with claims of rape and sexual molestation and attacks from thirty years ago.
The Big Question in my mind is, and has to be: "Why am I just hearing about this now?"
This question is rapidly followed by: "Why didn't you tell your parents?" and if they were old enough, like Professor Ford -- "Why didn't you report it to the police?"
I have to be hard-boiled. I have to ask these questions. And so should you.
Bearing False Witness is part of the Satanist's religion. They think its a great when when they tell a Whopper and garner some advantage for themselves.
Their law is: "Let him who will be deceived, be deceived."
You get no points for being gullible.
If they can't get someone into a compromised position, that inconvenience doesn't necessarily stop them. They will lie and say they did anyhow.
Satanists use lies as tools to accomplish goals and make money, and once you understand that, your innocent Bleeding Heart impulses get seriously curtailed. For example:
There is an entire industry that lures young girls into lives of prostitution. It works like this. They look for and target girls that are dissatisfied with their family for some reason: they have to share a room with an obnoxious younger sister, they don't get an allowance, their parents expect them to work during the summer, they don't have a car, parents won't let them party, and blah, blah, blah.
Then the sympathetic Recruiter tells them how easy it is to be "emancipated"--- set free from all the disciplines and hardships of life at home. All you have to do is tell a school nurse or some other ready ear that your Father molested you, and the court will set you free.
Just say it, whether he did anything or not. Lie.
They don't mention all the nastiness the victim will endure once they do it. Nobody tells them that their family will be destroyed, that their parents will most likely divorce even if the Big Lie is exposed, and how their younger siblings will be thrown into the Foster Care System.
Nobody mentions the double-bind these girls put themselves in--- how they will be shamed and pitied no matter what they do.
And most of all, the Silver-Tongued Devils never tell these young ladies that after you are "emancipated" at the tender age of fifteen or sixteen, there is still a need to find a place to live, to earn your keep and make a life without the support and love and network of a family---- because guess what?
You destroyed all that.
After the dust dies down and the social workers move on to the next case, the Recruiters befriend the victim. They take her out and show her a good time and they suggest the "lifestyle" she can have as a whore.... all she has to do is lay on her back, spread her legs, and make plenty of money.
And since she is too young to have any other skills.....
This has been going on non-stop for decades in America, and with all the billions of dollars spent on police protection and investigation, nothing gets done about it. And no matter how often the social workers hear the same story and see the same results, they never report it, never put two and two together.
Their story--- and they are sticking to it --- is that millions of American Fathers diddle their daughters, and that the girls are so "damaged" by this, that they gravitate into lives as prostitutes.
Fourth point --- all this is BS.
These girls are being misled and coached, deliberately, to make false accusations against their Fathers and other male caregivers. They are being sold a bill of goods for the purpose of recruiting them as whores.
And that is just one particularly nasty example of how the Satanists among us work to destroy lives, create victims, and then prey upon them for profit ---- and all via the simple vehicle of a Lie.
Did Kavanaugh get drunk as a teenager and paw over Ms. Ford?
Here's my Bad Attitude:
If it didn't matter enough to Ms. Ford to report it when it happened thirty years ago, it surely doesn't matter to me now.

Thanks to: http://www.paulstramer.net

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Your Land, One, Two, Three....

My Bad Attitude by Anna Von Reitz plus more Proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fannavonreitz.com%2Fanna145
By Anna Von Reitz

I receive many inquiries about how to reclaim your proper land claims.  There are no one-size-fits-all circumstances, but for most people and circumstances, this Plan will work and stand-off the Greasy Glomers. 

All names in this example are entirely fictitious and/or arbitrary, but this is a reply addressing an effective plan to remove yourselves and your land from foreign jurisdiction and subjugation to incorporated entities. 

The first order of business is to claim back your own Good Name and Estate as outlined in Article 928 on my website: www.annavonreitz.com.  Do everything you can to identify yourself as "the" man born on such and such a date and such and such a place and get this information recorded.  This is a good opportunity to learn.  If possible, go to the local land recording office and find out about the process of recording deeds and miscellaneous public records is in your area and get an example of a Recording Cover Sheet and ask what needs to be on the Recording Cover Sheet before you actually record anything. 

Next..... 

I would go to the Bureau of Land Management and look up the actual patent.  I would get a certified copy of the land patent from BLM and I would attach an "Allonge" to the Certified Copy identifying myself and my girlfriend or wife or partner or whomever else is involved as the landlords without recourse and naming the property something pleasing to me, like "Happy Hills Homestead" and using the "c" enclosed with a circle copyright sign to copyright the name right there on the Allonge.  I would also assign it a street address to my liking ---- "2131 Happy Hills Drive" c/o Rural Delivery, Your Town, Your State, No Zip Code and use the "c" to copyright this new self-created address.  Sign this Allonge using a by-line, as in by: James Allen Walsh and apply the "c" copyright notice after your name and by: Jennifer Renee Adams, also with "c" copyright notice.  Date it.   That is Piece One of your evidence of ownership. 

Now have a surveyor come survey your entire property including the easement and have him/her set the corners of the property and give you a "Metes and Bounds" description.  This is based on actual physical characteristics and measurements.  This will cost you some money, but it will pay back in no more property taxes and no more interference and false claims.    Okay, so, now you get to think up what physical markers you want to use to identify the corners of your land --- your landmarks.  I used stakes painted orange and blue set into cement poured inside cement blocks and rebarred into the earth over the surveyed corners. But suit yourself.  You could use any recognizable, clearly described and hopefully immobile physical "thing" to locate each of the four corners.  If you use the same means of marking all four corners, you only have to take one photo --- otherwise, you need to take photos of all four markers.  Suit yourself.   Anyway, now you have a complete and competent physical description and you have set your landmarks and taken photos and made copies of the photos onto typing paper, identifying them as necessary --- Northwest Corner Landmark, etc. Add this to the Survey  and the Metes and Bounds description provided by the Surveyor.  Add a cover page entitled:  Acknowledged and Accepted Geophysical Survey of Happy Hills Homestead, acknowledged and accepted this ____ day of October (probably by the time you get this done) 2018 by:  Your Name Signature followed by the "c" in a circle copyright mark and your girlfriends by: Her Name Signature and copyrright and slap this on top of the Survey and property description and photos of the corner markers.   This is part 2.    

So now you have the BLM paperwork on the bottom, the new survey material on top.  Now you finish with part 3....which goes on top. 

This is a Deed of Re-Conveyance --- and that is what you use as a title for the cover page.  

What you want to say is basically this: 

The property formerly described as "509 Little Brook Road" in the City of Springfield, Massachusetts and as Lot 5, Block 9, Fairfield Subdivision, Fifth Meridian, Palmer Recording District and as Plat 1-0989233 and Plat 3-2918909-A  (whatever the street numbers, subdivision numbers, plat numbers or other devices have been used by the rats to label and create a "title" to your land) is hereby described and identified as land and soil and is re-conveyed to John Robert Walsh (c) and Jennifer Renee Adams (c) as a land parcel and portion of soil in Massachusetts without the Commonwealth and the City of Springfield, near the intersection of County Road B and US Highway 10. 

And you both sign and date this---- by:  John Robert Walsh (c), Landlord,  and by: Jennifer Renee Adams (c), Landlord.  

Right under this page goes "Declaration of Permanent Homestead and Domicile"   This is another simple statement of new facts:  "The land and soil herein described and recorded and held in our private possession  is an heirloom homestead known as "Happy Hills Homestead" (c) belonging to living Americans who are permanently domiciled on the land and soil of Massachusetts, one of the sovereign unincorporated State members of The United States of America [Unincorporated] established September 9, 1776.  This land and soil is under private and competent possession by the Landlords and this is recorded Public Notice of the new address: 2131 Happy Hills Drive (c), Springfield, Massachusetts.  Any correspondence regarding this privately held land and soil may be addressed to:  John Robert Walsh (c) and/or Jennifer Renee Adams (c) in care of: 509 Little Brook Road, Springfield, Massachusetts, 01567.  (That is, whatever "your" old US Post Office address was.)

Right under this goes "Public Notice and Testimony in the Form of an Affidavit" 

And here you say, "Let this be Fair and Public Notice to all Parties Public and Private: Notice to Agents is Notice to Principals, Notice to Principals is Notice to Agents:
the land and soil described as part of this Deed of Re-Conveyance is a physical portion of land and soil belonging to the sovereign and unincorporated state known as Massachusetts and it is free and clear of foreign title or encumbrance and in the possession of living Americans known as John Robert Walsh (c) and Jennifer Renee Adams (c) who have returned all the former property interests to the land jurisdiction of Massachusetts and re-conveyed all their assets to their private possession and hold these assets in original jurisdiction without exception effective (his actual birth day) and (her actual birthday), respectively, and as a joint interest, these provisions apply effective with the earlier date and accrue to the benefit of the actual Landlords in possession as Heirlooms. The land and soil described herein is not subject to any taxation or regulation by any incorporated entity and the Landlords hereby claim their exemption and the exemption of their land and soil assets.  Any public easement granted to any incorporated entity or incorporated body politic allowing access across our land is strictly limited to the exact purpose for which the easement was granted in the first place.  This means that easements granted to provide for access to electrical utilities, for example, are limited to that purpose, and easements granted to provide egress and ingress to land otherwise landlocked are limited to that purpose, and so on. There are no general purpose or unlimited easements of any kind related to our private property.  Any trespass or transgression against us or against our private land holdings apart from the limited stipulations that apply are cause for Damage Claims and the assessment of Usage Fees in the amount of not less than $5000.00 in American Dollars or the equivalent thereof per offense, which contractual obligation of the Trespassers accrues the moment they step foot on our land or access any easement for any purpose not specifically allowed; such Usage Fee may only be waived by the Landlords at their discretion and may result in direct enforcement actions against chronic abusers of our private assets. This Notice and Testimony is being recorded and provided to the U.S.District Attorney and the Tax Assessors Office and other Parties for the Correction of Public Records." 

by:  John Robert Walsh (c), Landlord
by:  Jennifer Renee Adams (c) Landord    

in care of:  509 Little Brook Road
                  Springfield, Massachusetts

Jurat 

Massachusetts

Leland County

I, __________________________ (printed name), Public Notary, was visited today by a man properly identified or known to me to be John Robert Walsh and a woman also properly identified or known to me to be Jennifer Renee Adams and they did sign this "Public Notice and Testimony in the Form of an Affidavit" in my presence and without coercion on this ______ day of October 2018.  In Witness whereof see my hand and seal: 

_________________________________, Public Notary; my Office expires on: ________________________.    Seal:  

Put all of this in a stack with the Deed of Re-Conveyance on top.  Add a Recording Cover Sheet on the very top showing JOHN ROBERT WALSH/ JOHN R. WALSH/ JOHN WALSH and JENNIFER RENEE ADAMS/ JENNIFER R. ADAMS / JENNIFER ADAMS  as FOREIGN GRANTORS and showing John Robert Walsh and Jennifer Renee Adams as American Grantees, listing the Land Recording Office where you are going to Record this, and giving the "in care of" mailing address where you can be reached. You will need to go to the local land Recorder's Office and ask to see a Recording Cover Sheet and use it as an example to make your own fit their requirements. Typically the top 4" or more of the Recording Cover Sheet is left blank.  Different offices may require dates or other additional information.  Find out what you need on the Recording Cover Sheet before taking all this in to record it.  Be friendly to the Recorders.  They are, ultimately, your friends.

Thanks to: http://www.paulstramer.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum