OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Covid 19 Not Natural -- Neither is 5G by Anna Von Reitz EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Covid 19 Not Natural -- Neither is 5G by Anna Von Reitz EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Covid 19 Not Natural -- Neither is 5G by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Covid 19 Not Natural -- Neither is 5G by Anna Von Reitz EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Covid 19 Not Natural -- Neither is 5G by Anna Von Reitz EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Covid 19 Not Natural -- Neither is 5G by Anna Von Reitz EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Covid 19 Not Natural -- Neither is 5G by Anna Von Reitz EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Covid 19 Not Natural -- Neither is 5G by Anna Von Reitz EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Covid 19 Not Natural -- Neither is 5G by Anna Von Reitz EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Covid 19 Not Natural -- Neither is 5G by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Covid 19 Not Natural -- Neither is 5G by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Covid 19 Not Natural -- Neither is 5G by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Covid 19 Not Natural -- Neither is 5G by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Covid 19 Not Natural -- Neither is 5G by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Covid 19 Not Natural -- Neither is 5G by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Covid 19 Not Natural -- Neither is 5G by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Covid 19 Not Natural -- Neither is 5G by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Covid 19 Not Natural -- Neither is 5G by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Covid 19 Not Natural -- Neither is 5G by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Covid 19 Not Natural -- Neither is 5G by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Covid 19 Not Natural -- Neither is 5G by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Covid 19 Not Natural -- Neither is 5G by Anna Von Reitz EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Covid 19 Not Natural -- Neither is 5G by Anna Von Reitz

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Sunday, May 3, 2020

Covid 19 Not Natural -- Neither is 5G

Covid 19 Not Natural -- Neither is 5G by Anna Von Reitz Proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fannavonreitz.com%2Fanna145
By Anna Von Reitz

In fact, Electromagnetic Radiation pollution is not natural and has a strong polluting effect on the environment, and is subject to the ENMOD Treaties as a result, wherever "non-domestic" populations are involved.
We, Americans, are "non-domestic" with respect to the Federal corporations and entities that are running like wild horses toward this new technological nightmare. We are being harmed and we have every right to bring forward our evidence and demand that these "tests" and other war simulations stop.
Please note:
The Japanese professor of physiology or medicine, Professor Dr Tasuku Honjo, caused a sensation today in the media by saying that the corona virus is not natural. if it is natural, it will not have affected the whole world like that. Because, depending on the nature, the temperature is different in different countries. if it were natural, it would only have affected countries with the same temperature as China. instead, it spreads to a country like Switzerland, the same way it spreads to desert areas. whereas if it were natural, it would have spread in cold places, but would have died in hot places. I have done 40 years of research on animals and viruses. It is not natural. It is manufactured and the virus is completely artificial. I have been working for 4 years in the Wuhan laboratory in China. I know all the staff of this laboratory well. I called them all after the Corona accident. but, all of their phones have been dead for 3 months. It is now understood that all of these laboratory technicians are dead.
Based on all of my knowledge and research to date, I can say this with 100% confidence that Corona is not natural. It did not come from bats. China made it. if what I say today turns out to be false now or even after I die, the government can withdraw my Nobel Prize. but China is lying and this truth will one day be revealed to all.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tasuku_Honjo
We still don't know if the "China virus" was actually a Chinese virus or one that was imported to China and then escaped there, or from Dr. Fauci and colleagues, or the Pirbright Institute, or that UN-connected lab in North Carolina, or from Fort Detrick, or Bill Gates and one of his numerous vaccine manufacturers, or just plain another CIA set-up ---- but we will know. We will get to the bottom of it and we will hang 'em high.
Meantime, take the presumptions about the "source" of the virus with a grain of salt, and instead focus on the fact that the virus unleashed in Wuhan was manufactured, not natural, and therefore subject to the ENMOD Treaties, too. More engineered pollution of the environment tested on innocent people who are not naturally "domestic" with respect to any of these corporations.

Thanks to: http://www.paulstramer.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum