OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
For the Whiners and Nay-Sayers by Anna von Reitz EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
For the Whiners and Nay-Sayers by Anna von Reitz EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
For the Whiners and Nay-Sayers by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
For the Whiners and Nay-Sayers by Anna von Reitz EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
For the Whiners and Nay-Sayers by Anna von Reitz EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
For the Whiners and Nay-Sayers by Anna von Reitz EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
For the Whiners and Nay-Sayers by Anna von Reitz EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
For the Whiners and Nay-Sayers by Anna von Reitz EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
For the Whiners and Nay-Sayers by Anna von Reitz EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
For the Whiners and Nay-Sayers by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
For the Whiners and Nay-Sayers by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
For the Whiners and Nay-Sayers by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
For the Whiners and Nay-Sayers by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
For the Whiners and Nay-Sayers by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
For the Whiners and Nay-Sayers by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
For the Whiners and Nay-Sayers by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
For the Whiners and Nay-Sayers by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
For the Whiners and Nay-Sayers by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
For the Whiners and Nay-Sayers by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
For the Whiners and Nay-Sayers by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
For the Whiners and Nay-Sayers by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
For the Whiners and Nay-Sayers by Anna von Reitz EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

For the Whiners and Nay-Sayers by Anna von Reitz

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

For the Whiners and Nay-Sayers by Anna von Reitz Image

For the Whiners and Nay-Sayers

Posted on October 6, 2020 by David Robinson 

By Judge Anna von Reitz | Big Lake, Alaska
I occasionally get letters or emails, especially from ex-service members who are pooh-poohing my information and who continue claiming that there is only one constitution long after we have proven otherwise and have in fact delivered all the information necessary to find and read (4) four different constitutions issued in 1787, 1789, 1790 and 1868. 
These men are obnoxious– and useless to our cause– because they are in denial.  The facts run counter to their indoctrination.  It’s not like what Mrs. Smith taught them in Eighth Grade U.S. History and by golly, they aren’t going to bother themselves to investigate or think of anything beyond that starting point.
In retrospect, if they ever get to retrospect, they will realize that what “Mrs. Smith” told them was true — but incomplete, and that sin by omission left them with the wrong impression and led them to make wrong assumptions about what has gone on in this country and what our true history is.
As for me, I find myself replying repeatedly to these semi-somnolent types, who pretend that I have made claims and then failed to back them up— so here is my reply to one of them, for all of them:
“________ [insert name], just give up and stop pretending that I have not “given” you the documents. I have given you the names and dates of the documents and told you where you can procure your own copies.   I don’t owe it to you or anyone else to go out and obtain copies and send them to you.  You are a Big Boy and you can find your way to a bookstore and a library all by yourself.
Then, it is up to you to read, read, read, and begin to ask questions about what you read as other more acute readers all over this country are already doing.  Here’s a recent example from one of my readers, a woman who is engaged in precisely the same task you need to do.  She wrote:
“I have noticed in several places in the Constitution where the word ‘citizen’ is spelled with a capital C. Such as in,  ” Article I, Section 2. ….No Person shall be a Representative who shall not have attained to the Age of twenty-five Years, and been seven Years a Citizen of the United States.”, ” Section 3. …No Person shall be a Senator who shall not have attained to the Age of Thirty Years, and been nine Years a Citizen of the United States,…” . So, it goes through to Article VII of the Constitution of the United States.  Then we have the Bill of Rights.  ” Article XI,  …against one of the United States by Citizens of another State, or by Citizens or Subject of any foreign State.”
Then we come to ” Article XIV, Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United states, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.”  From this point on the word ‘citizen’ is spelled with a small ‘c’….”

This is the kind of close reading that is necessary, and once you have noticed things like this, you need to learn the difference between a capital “C” Citizen and a small “c” citizen— and many other things, too.  You need to think about what you are seeing and figure it out, like a puzzle.  You can do this for yourself by reading law and history and the treaties that preceded the Constitutions, or you can take my word for it —- and I could care less which path you choose. 
But you can jolly well stop pretending that I haven’t “delivered”.   I have given you far more to start with than anyone ever gave me.”
Thank you, very much.
I feel very confident that our Team has ferreted out the main points and the substantial evidence and facts, and those crucial elements are firmly established and self-evident in the Public Records, without any recourse to secret archives or arcane knowledge. 
Our history is hidden in plain sight, there for everyone to read for her or himself.   
I also feel confident that though we may have gotten some small things wrong, we’ve got the Big Story nailed down tight. 
There are four (4) Constitutions (one of them, in 1868, faking it as a corporate charter) in evidence, and since 1937, there is also a “Declaration of Interdependence of the Governments in The United States”.
These documents tell the tale — if you take the time to read and think about them and place them in their historical context — far better than I can.  I encourage everyone to obtain their own copies, and dust off their spectacles:
(1) The Constitution for the united States of America (1797)
(2) The Constitution of the United States of America (1789)
(3) The Constitution of the United States (1790)
(4) The Constitution of the United States of America [Incorporated] (1868)
PLUS:
(5) The Declaration of Interdependence of the Governments in The United States (1937)
Don’t think that you will be able to rightly interpret things without context and historical research and real effort — that’s what it took for the rest of us and you will be no different; but, if you want to know what happened to your country, and to be sure of it and to know that it’s true—- read carefully

https://mainerepublicemailreport.com/2020/10/06/for-the-whiners-and-nay-sayers/

Thanks to: https://mainerepublicemailreport.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum