OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
ST. GERMAIN EXPLAINS THE REAL REASON FOR THE "RV DELAY": - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
ST. GERMAIN EXPLAINS THE REAL REASON FOR THE "RV DELAY": - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
ST. GERMAIN EXPLAINS THE REAL REASON FOR THE "RV DELAY": - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
ST. GERMAIN EXPLAINS THE REAL REASON FOR THE "RV DELAY": - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
ST. GERMAIN EXPLAINS THE REAL REASON FOR THE "RV DELAY": - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
ST. GERMAIN EXPLAINS THE REAL REASON FOR THE "RV DELAY": - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
ST. GERMAIN EXPLAINS THE REAL REASON FOR THE "RV DELAY": - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
ST. GERMAIN EXPLAINS THE REAL REASON FOR THE "RV DELAY": - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
ST. GERMAIN EXPLAINS THE REAL REASON FOR THE "RV DELAY": - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
ST. GERMAIN EXPLAINS THE REAL REASON FOR THE "RV DELAY": - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
ST. GERMAIN EXPLAINS THE REAL REASON FOR THE "RV DELAY": - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
ST. GERMAIN EXPLAINS THE REAL REASON FOR THE "RV DELAY": - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
ST. GERMAIN EXPLAINS THE REAL REASON FOR THE "RV DELAY": - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
ST. GERMAIN EXPLAINS THE REAL REASON FOR THE "RV DELAY": - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
ST. GERMAIN EXPLAINS THE REAL REASON FOR THE "RV DELAY": - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
ST. GERMAIN EXPLAINS THE REAL REASON FOR THE "RV DELAY": - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
ST. GERMAIN EXPLAINS THE REAL REASON FOR THE "RV DELAY": - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
ST. GERMAIN EXPLAINS THE REAL REASON FOR THE "RV DELAY": - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
ST. GERMAIN EXPLAINS THE REAL REASON FOR THE "RV DELAY": - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
ST. GERMAIN EXPLAINS THE REAL REASON FOR THE "RV DELAY": - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
ST. GERMAIN EXPLAINS THE REAL REASON FOR THE "RV DELAY": - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
ST. GERMAIN EXPLAINS THE REAL REASON FOR THE "RV DELAY": - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

ST. GERMAIN EXPLAINS THE REAL REASON FOR THE "RV DELAY":

+2
CroatianLight
ymoilman2
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I get the creep vibe from Cobra. That is what I go by. Always have and always will.

I also get that he is a predator. No proof of this but that is what comes on my radar when I have seen his pic, if that is really him. If not the person that is being shown as him is. I get quite a bit of info from pics of people. I know when I see a pic of a lost child what has happened. I see things.

So I will not be following Cobra to his event....

ymoilman2

7freemom2 wrote:Not listened to cobra before but the two min. I got from Yman's share resonates with me (source of high readings)  & i appreciate it & how to deal with it
It's my understanding Ben Fulford has an especially sensitive instrument for measuring radiation, & detected none to be concerned about in that area, which also jives.

Is it not possible that Creator has heard protection prayers of people and dispatched heavenly helpers to deal with any number of issues, inc. this one?  don't think that's interference, but rather view it as welcome assistance/ help.

As far as not having interest in "money":  same represents value of people, our energy and why wouldn't loving concerned Creator have an interest in it, especially if it's current system & use has been grossly corrupted, creating virtual slavery & destruction for our planet & people?   "money" itself isn't really the issue, imo; it's just been misused, with Controller's lack & limit mentality tending to give it much more significance than it will when Creator's abundance is experienced in that area of life, as is evident in creation.  What other species needs are not abundantly provided for here on our glorious planet, & why shouldn't mankind's also be same?

When one wishes to show care for another, why would it not be in an area considered important by them?

A Very Strange Thing Happened Lasy Year When  Super Storms Were Heading Toward FUKUSHIMA AREA: LOOKS LIKE A DIVINE INTERVENTION.Read the article I sent to a Japanese Daily Paper via E-Mail:

先ほど送った、WEATHER WAR: JAPAN UNDER ATTACK 、を参照して下さい。
Typhoon “Disappears” Off Japan

2013/10/28

http://ifttt.com/images/no_image_card.png

This week, one typhoon and one tropical storm simply vanished while heading toward Japan. They were abruptly turned northward, sparing Japan and then simply vanished.

Vía Veterans Today

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/10/27/typhoon-disappears-off-japan/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=typhoon-disappears-off-japan

CroatianLight

Freemom2 So, 2 minutes is enough to make informed decisions? Look, what you are doing is adopting someone else's belief systems, I appreciate and respect your views, but you're starting to push them down my throat and I don't appreciate that. I said what I had to say and left it at that, because I respect other views and I don't claim to be right, but this is a bit too much for me.
Your truth is not out there, your truth is your Higher Self, your truth comes from "knowledge" and "experience" and not what other's told you or you read about.
I have been where you have been, I chose what I wanted to believe, believing is not "knowing", believing or resonating with you is just choosing what to believe it belongs to someone else.
Do your meditations, get rid of your old baggage and negative emotions and you will have room to open up and see the answers for yourself, they are all there connect to your higher self. that is what our process is right now, not ASCENSION, rather Soul reintegration, we don't go anywhere, we don't leave this planet, that's the Dark conning people into leaving mother Earth, so find your own answers, and you surely won't find them at the HEN, those are all Demiurge/Archons that are very good at disguising who they are really are. Anyone that claims to help or do anything to help us here is NOT OF THE TRUE LIGHT OR FROM SOURCE.
These same BEINGS are messing with these gurus, feeding them what it takes to con people into believing they are going to get rich or that there is a prosperity program. I don't know where people get this crazy information, as it's just someone else's belief system with no PROOF. There is proof for everything, if those higher dimensional beings truly wanted goodness for us, they would show it with their technology or whatever since they are higher dimensional beings they can do "miraculous" things, but I don't buy into this crap anymore, it's old news, man I was reading about this crap in the 80's and these beings have been telling people "they are coming" since then, it's the same crap, go back and read some of their old stuff, it's just regurgitated crap. Take responsibility for your life and quit adopting someone else's belief system, that is their intent, to divert you from your growth. I would say a lot more, but it's all on my blog.

http://www.wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

CroatianLight

Marcus Curtis has done an extremely good job over the years of researching the Currency issues and the Dinar anyone that wants to learn about how things really work go to:
http://iraqcurrencywatch.wordpress.com/

Send this link to other Dinar followers, the ones that are waiting for the RV that was supposed to happen already.

CroatianLight

It's important that we all stick together and help each other. The agenda is to keep us apart and in discord that is why we have so many religions, so many spiritual beliefs, so many of everything and we are struggling to find out what is truth. Creator has nothing to do with anything, he created us with all the powers to live in this free will Universe, we all agreed to come here and experience whatever it was that we chose and eventually we all go back to Creator to say hello, pick another experience and we just keep going. My point is that looking upwards or towards anything or anyone is just believing something or having an understanding of, I can't repeat often enough how important it is right now to clear all your negative energies, raise your vibrations and you will "know" the truth, you will know why you picked this timeline and reality, the answers are there they always have been, we are connected to source...but we need to get rid of everything that keeps us down and in discord with each other. I know this because I am experiencing it, and I know many others that are experiencing their higher selves. Cameron Day, George Kavassillas, Peter Kling, these are men that have had experiences to gain their knowledge as well, they didn't get this from books or other people. I recommend listening to them or reading their material, they helped me choose a different path, their experience got me thinking about the way I was seeking truth, so, money is only used on this planet, we are the only planet in all of the Universes that has to pay for living on our planet, so money is not an issue because soon we will not be needing it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum