OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Dear Veronica Keen EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Dear Veronica Keen EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Dear Veronica Keen EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Dear Veronica Keen EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Dear Veronica Keen EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Dear Veronica Keen EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Dear Veronica Keen EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Dear Veronica Keen EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Dear Veronica Keen EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Dear Veronica Keen EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Dear Veronica Keen EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Dear Veronica Keen EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Dear Veronica Keen EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Dear Veronica Keen EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Dear Veronica Keen EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Dear Veronica Keen EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Dear Veronica Keen EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Dear Veronica Keen EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Dear Veronica Keen EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Dear Veronica Keen EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Dear Veronica Keen EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Dear Veronica Keen EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dear Veronica Keen

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dear Veronica Keen Empty Dear Veronica Keen Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:59 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Dear Veronica Keen

Posted on September 13, 2014 by Ines

Mailed out to her Saturday, September 13th, 2014
Dear Veronica,
It is unfortunate that you chose not to respond back and answer some simple questions, you had an opportunity to  raise some funds and after digging a bit deeper I realized it was not clear to me what is really going on with you and your foundation.
I am not your enemy, I want to explain to you that a Foundation must behave in a professional manner, therefore failing to mention that you founded a new Foundation called The Montague and Veronica Keen Foundation, leads me to question everything you stand for.
I’m not saying you are a fraud, I’m saying you’re going about it in a very questionable manner and that in itself plants seeds of doubt, at least it did for me, someone who likes and can contribute to causes; I really need to know who will benefit from my gift.
I have done some research into your Board of Directors. These are people that can read and write, they seem intelligent enough so I am surprised that they did not advise you on how to raise donations correctly,  they are just as responsible as you are in obtaining donations the right/correct way.
I am going to assume that you got overly excited about the project, blurted out in excitement that you needed money and didn’t really think about describing exactly what you were purchasing for almost 1/2 M Euros and you were also not clear if that involved your personal needs as well?
So, I would like to help out or propose a way for you to get these donations if you so really want to and hopefully you will get a better response and will sound much more credible than you do at the moment.
What you should do in order to be successful in collecting donations is the following:
1. Update both websites to reflect the current foundation titled The Montague and Veronica Keen Foundation.     Update it’s new mission and purpose.
2. Identify the key players that will be involved in this project.
3. Identify the exact work that must be done to accomplish the Foundation Goals and Mission.
4. Itemize to the public what you are asking for in donations; what your needs are, trying minimize your expenses as you really do not have a proven track record yet, and avoid purchasing expensive Real Estate until you have established your work and have proven that it is doable. Short term renting is also an option.
5. Define clearly and concisely a financial report or statement what your expenses will be short term and long term. You can’t just go asking for 1/2 M Euros without explaining in detail everything you require.
6. Identify monthly operating expenses including salaries.
7. Disclose all information needed to reach your financial goals, in this case the Foundation Bank Account, deposit agreement, and purchase agreement should the deposit be accepted.
8. Your personal needs should be separate from the Foundation needs and they should be listed separately so that people can choose where to donate and both should be separate bank accounts so that you can protect yourself from being accused of using money from the Foundation for personal use.
Right now you are accepting donations over PayPal. How do we know where that money is really going? You really should have a bank account given out for people like me that would give a bit more and certainly are not comfortable using Paypal for that purpose because I do not know who is actually getting this money.
Veronica, there are many shady people out there, many live on donations because they feel they are supporting a cause or saving humanity, that’s all great, but you must understand that people are spent out, and Monty’s comment about handing over your cash because it will become worthless is really baseless and it sounds like blackmail.
Your statement as well about saving humanity depending on you moving to Ireland is not something I am willing to accept as it enforces fear and guilt upon people.
If you really believe that you have the KEY to saving humanity, please spend some time putting that in writing and allow us to discern if there is any truth in that. Also, although I can’t judge or speculate about your private life,  I am just curious how your husband left you without money and that your daughters could not help you out somehow?
Asking for donations is kind of like begging, only you are playing an instrument so you feel that you’re doing something valuable. I don’t have a problem with that if you have great ideas or great music and if you truly feel that you can make a difference, but you’re going to have to do a better job in convincing me because right now I am not convinced and I don’t appreciate being blackmailed into handing my cash over to you.
Further more, you need to be more careful how to ask for donations. If it’s for the Foundation then you must clearly identify it is for it, if it is for you, then you must make it clear it’s a personal need. Once you do all of the above, I am sure that you will have donations coming in very quickly.
You see Veronica, all of us are trying to save humanity and not just from the Cabal but from fraudsters, disinformation agents, fake angels, phony Ascended Masters, Various Gods and Creators who claim to love us, Saints and Ashtars, Metatrons and ARCHangles, and  nasty spirits who claim they too are going to save humanity,if this is the case then we all need to work together in saving humanity and not each one asking for donations or selling some kind of snake oil. Hope you understand and don’t take this personally. We are living in dangerous and deceptive times.
I don’t ask for donations, nobody asked me to help, I volunteered therefore, I don’t feel I have the right to ask and helping humanity is not about getting paid for it.
Hope this helps!
Much love and blessings,
Ines

Share this:

Thanks to Ines at: http://inesradman.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum